Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 32

Story Info
With former Impact Wrestling ring announcer Melissa Santos.
7k words
2.5
2k
2
0

Part 32 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own Lucha Underground, Impact Wrestling or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Melissa Santos (ring announcer, formerly Impact Wrestling & Lucha Underground)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 32

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

A Commissioned story by [Anonymous].

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal, inter.

* * *

It occurred to me the other day that I've done, as expect about a catalogue of the women of Pro Wrestling, that I've neglected using some of the lovely ladies that are associated with the business but don't actually compete in the ring. Referees, valets, interviewers and ring announcers. Which led me to today's plan as I looked to get a piece of a fine bit of microphone-holding eye candy. Although technically these days she's actually doing the announcing for a boxing promotion, but she was a part of the industry I'm 'researching' so she's more than qualified to get an entry in the Big Book as far as I was concerned.

So I had managed to secure a spot and a room at a Probellum press event ahead of one of their big boxing showdowns. The usual means of entry for me -- a little lie here and there, some well placed bribes sprinkled there. Getting me what was becoming quite the 'if it ain't broke, don't fix it' arrangement for my interview set. A couple of comfy chairs, a small table in between at the front and a trio of cameras on tripods set up so I could capture the action at a few angles. I'd even played the part of acting like I was into this sport by hanging a banner of the company in the background for full effect.

All that was needed was to get the plan rolling, and doing nicely already as I held the door into the room open for my special guest. "Please, take a seat Miss Santos. I'll just get the cameras rolling again." I explained as I closed to door behind her and then moved over to switch the cameras on one by one.

"Oh, no need to be so formal! Melissa will do just fine." Melissa Santos, the gorgeous current boxing ring announcer and formerly the same for Impact Wrestling and Lucha Underground, said with a gorgeous smile as she took a seat. Clad in a nice, form fitting blue dress with a low cut to show off a hint of cleavage. Nicely showing off that toned and curved MILF body of the married beauty. Carrying a stylish handbag with her that she put down behind the chair, like a true professional to keep out out of the way from distracting viewers.

"Melissa it is then!" I smiled as I came back over and took the chair opposite her. "I won't take up too much of your time. I know I've done a few interviews already with the competitors but I won't try and butter you up with the old 'best until last' line." I lied, since this was certainly the one and only interview I'd be carrying out today.

"Oh don't worry. I'm just happy to talk about my role in this all." Santos bought it with a nod. "And to be honest? It's been a little while since I've had any spotlight on me if that makes sense. I'm kind of excited!" She said, smiling again.

I nodded back, pausing as I faked like I was some sort of professional (well maybe at being a skirt chaser but not at media!) as I made a count down motion with my hands, going from five to two before lowing my hand to finish the numbers silently. Smiling to the camera. "We're continuing our series of interviews with the stars of Probellum boxing promotion. And today I'm delighted to say that I'm with the woman who brings all the hype to the big matches with her expert ring announcing!" I say to flatter her. "Someone with a lot of experience in announcing from not just combat sports, but also the pro-wrestling world! Please welcome Miss Melissa Santos!"

"Oh, so you've done your homework on me I see?" Melissa noted with a smile.

"Well I could go all the way back to your days when you were a competitor back in one of the many reboot attempts of WOW, but I think we'd both rather not dwell on that." I joked.

"Oh yes, please don't!" Santos laughed. "Especially with one of the names now associated with that place."

"Well, I could comment on that but yes, let's move on." I said, remembering a very early entry with a certain controversial female wrestler. "And let's focus on yourself. You've got an extensive background and experience in announcing. And certainly you know how to shine in the spotlight as well when you're centre stage."

"Well to me it's rather sample, honestly." Melissa said, fooled by my soft ball questions. "I just go out there, say it all with passion and then the real stars put on the show. I've done it all the way from wrestling to here in boxing, so I'm just happy to be a part of such and amazing promotion." She modestly said.

"Of course, of course... But you're an enterprising woman as well, are you not?" I continued. "You're one of the many woman out there with an 'exclusive content' site page. Posting photo shoots and updates and the like. And all while balancing duties as a wife and as a mother alongside all of that."

"Well that's one way of putting it!" Santos laughed, not offended by the topic change. "My husband is very supportive of me... He does get the best of things after the shoots are done shall we say." She joked.

"As any man should be! But I do have to ask, is there shall we saw a limit to how racy your content will be? I mean in such a competitive field with countless wrestlers, including ones who used to be in sports entertainment, making pages, are you planning on pushing the boat out with some more wild content?"

"Oh, I don't think I could do the kind of stuff other women are doing. I like to think I've hit a limit of how far I could go." Melissa said, stroking her hair back. "But that's rather a bold question young man, considering you know I've got a husband and who he is."

"Oh, sure! But what I was getting at was that if you wanted to show off what you could possibly do in a more 'adult' form of your page? Well..." I motioned to the empty room and the cameras. "What better way to try it out than here, alone with just you and me?" I cheekily asked with a smile to match.

"I'm sorry, what?" She laughed again like she couldn't believe my boldness. "I only just met you, and besides... I don't think that there's too much that you can offer me that my man could. No offence."

"Oh, none taken... But also? Challenge accepted." I said as she gave me the perfect excuse as I stood up and reached for the belt of my pants.

"Wait, I didn't mean you... Oh my God!!" Melissa soon gasped, staring in awe as I lowered my pants and boxers. Showing off to the Hispanic beauty my fat, long white cock to her as I quickly kicked off the shoes to step out of my pants. "That's bigger than... I mean, OK! Sure, that's uh, yeah... That's something to offer." She clearly had to stop herself, perhaps about to admit I was hung more than her husband was as she sat up straight on her chair and looked over me.

"So, big enough for you to work with?" I smiled, challenging her as I approached her.

"You've got some guts, I'll give you that... But if you know my history? Then I'm sure you can guess that I'm no pushover." Santos said, raising an eyebrow at me but tellingly, she wasn't trying to protest or move away from me as my hardening cock was in line with her face.

"The same goes for me... And not to brag, but I think I can surprise you once again by being able to last more than a couple of opening rounds." I stated, throwing in a boxing joke as well for the heck of it.

"Sounds like you've got an ego to match the size of this big looking dick... But since you've got guts? I'll give you a shot..." Melissa smirked as she reached up. Grasping my shaft and stroking off, and already making the sight rather naughty by her hand showing off her wedding band on her finger as she pumped me. Easily making me go to attention as she checked out my full, rock hard size. "But let me down? I might bust out some old Tropical Storm moves on you." She teased before leaning in. Testing me out as she stuck her tongue out. Giving a swirl around my crown to make me moan while her hand pumped the rod. Working around with a slow, clockwise motion as she dragged around me. Staring up with narrowed eyes, like part of her was pissed off to be lured into such a set-up but the other impressive with my boldness. Already though seeing a hint in her eyes that she was more than interested by getting a piece of my slab of meat as she licked and stroked me.

Getting more than a hint of that when she proceeded further. Parting her lips and wrapping them around me as she took me into her oral hole to make me moan. Still staring up as she began to bob her brunette haired head up and down my pole, groaning herself as those soft lips had to noticeably stretch around a thickness she wasn't quite used to. Her hand still holding my base as she twisted around and let her mouth handle the work to pleasure me. A smile on my face seeing that gorgeous face of the MILF sliding along my cock as I felt her applying saliva onto my pole. A nice bonus too that looking down at her I could get a peak at those rounded, nicely sized tits of hers while she sucked on my dick.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmmm... Hmmmmmphhh..." She groaned around my prick as she pushed further along my size. Her tongue occasionally sliding along my underside like she knew more than a few tricks with that talented, and more than just for ring announcing, mouth of hers. Bobbing along at a smooth and steady pace as her hand was now just holding me in place than any addition to the pleasure. "Mmmm! Mmmmmphhh... Shhhhrrrlllppp..." Her spit ran down my pale dick as her pretty, caramel skin slid up and down to service me. Keeping those pouty lips pressed perfectly around my prick to show this was far from the first time giving some head. And noticing her own arousal, aside from those muffled moans bouncing off my length, as her nipples were hard and poking through her dress while she blew a man that she wasn't married to.

Who was I to deny a red hot Latina MILF of some big cock fun? All I needed to do was use my hand once in a while to stroke her locks back as her hair fell; out of place from the clearly eager motion she was delivering to my shaft. Perhaps she forgot in her newfound lusty that there were cameras recording her in the act of sucking some dick as she got me more than generously coated with her spit. Her mouth meeting her hand as she pumped right down and kept groaning around me as her eyes stayed locked upward to see me smiling. Showing her that my prior boasting could be backed up as while this was certainly the kind of red hot blowjob that would make most men, wrestler or boxer alike, blow and early load in a few minutes? I was still rock hard and ready for a whole lot more out of her.

"Mmmmmphhh! MMMMM... Shhhrrrllllpp... MMMM!" Santos appeared to sense that as she moved her hand off from my dick and held onto my thigh. Her eyes widening when she pushed down and made my mushroom head connect with the back of her mouth. As skilled as her oral talents were, even this was much more dick than she was used to taking in her soothing, wet cavern. "GAAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMM... MMMMMPHHH... HHHHRRRKKK..." Despite that, she lustfully kept going to bob away on me as I had to reach down and keep her hair held back with a grip as she delivered some willing face fucking onto my shaft. My moans continuing form the unexpected but pleasant surprise of the change of pace. The spit drooling off her chin a bit, hitting on to the exposed skin of her tits as she feasted on my man-meat. Not even having to thrust once as she did all the work to fill her mouth up all with a burning stare cast up at me like we've been fuck buddies for months rather than mere minutes.

"GAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHRRRKKK... MMMMMMPHHH!!" Loud but still muffled groans escaping the stunning ring announcer as she plunged her face right up and down my length. Her eyes narrowed not from discomfort, but a determination as she looked to make the most of what was likely the biggest cock she's ever taken on in her life. A little mess of her saliva leaving splats on her chest from the stylish dress to her darker toned skin on her tits barely bothering her as she slurped away on my fat, white dick. "MMMMMM... GAAAAAAAAAHH!! HHHHHLLLKK... SHHHHHRRRPPPP... MMMMM..." Impressively showing off a different set of skills for handling a 'microphone' as she sucked smoothly and deeply, despite the choking she was doing each time she pushed down onto me. Keeping the motion going as she showed off a blowjob technique that made her look like she was better suited for a career in porn than announcing participants in fighting contests as she's known for.

After that good, over ten minutes plus of superb cock sucking, Melissa slowly lifted her head off with a sexy 'POP' sound as she caught her breath. Her spit shining on my prick as she sat back and I let go of her hair. "God damn... Been a long fucking while since someone lasted that long with me..." She admitted, and in her state of desire perhaps not thinking that remark could be seen as an insult to her loving husband as well.

"Happy I could impress..." I smiled at the compliment. "But I can bring a whole lot more than just taking it, you know." I said, not being subtle about where this should all head next.

"Oh, you'd better!" Santos told me with a smirk as she stood up. "You've got me all worked up now." She said as she reached back. Unzipping her dress and letting it slide down. Allowing me, and the still filming cameras, to check out those great, rounding MILF tits of hers before she showed off the rest of her Hispanic frame. Leaving her only in a set of panties and her high heels.

"Just tell me how you like it, Miss Santos and I'll happily oblige." I said as I watched her ditch the undies too, sliding them down for a better look at her stunning, juicy ass and a cleanly shaven pussy that was, unsurprisingly, already wet looking.

"Come an impress me then..." She challenged as Santos moved back to sit then lean back in the interview set chair. Spreading her legs apart invitingly and, still caught up in her new state of desire, not even realising she was spreading eagle to show off her snatch to the cameras. Naturally, I accepted the offer as I moved in. Positioning myself at a slight angle to I made sure there was a clear view as I pushed my cock forward. Slowly entering that snug, moist MILF pussy as we both groaned out. Making her stretch already as I invaded and reached around her leg, holding the far one up for a bit of support as I began to thrust in and out of her slit. Another sign of her high need for some red hot action as she, even being married, didn't object to me taking her bareback as I pumped into her pussy and started the process of getting further into her.

"MMMM... FUCK!!" The ring announcer groaned as she stared across at me. Her mouth already open as the moans poured out and her arms were out to the sides, gripping the arms of the chair as I banged her. Her eyes switching from up at my face as I smiled and moaned in approval at how snug she was, then down to her crotch to watch my big white dick vanishing into her snug, Latina twat. "God that's fucking big! MMMM... Oh shit! MMMM FUCK..." She gasped out as she began to shift. Jolting back as she leaned back and her rounded tits began to bounce as she took my prick. Her walls not exactly resisting to my entry but remaining pleasurably tight all around my thick size. Motherhood not exactly rendering her gaping, or perhaps another sign that the man she's actually married to isn't quite packing the hardware downstairs to match his muscles as her pussy gripped my pole with need.

"AHHHH... You're wonderfully tight, Miss Santos... MMMMM... I hope I'm impressing you..." I flattered her with a smile as I pumped smoothly back and forth into her. Working my length into her as the steady motion allowed my inches to gradually enter deeper into her snug love tunnel. The early combo of her saliva all over my shaft and her own wetness allowing that frictionless entry. Yet even now her juices had replaced the spit to coat me, but still being as pleasurable as before. Easily keeping me moaning as I pumped back and forth into her twat. "AHHHH... I do hope I'm not just another of your conquests... MMMMM... Behind the scenes when you're away from the spotlight." I teased as continued to thrust away. Enjoying the look of pleasure across her stunning face as she took my dick with ease. Looking like her and her moist tunnel were built for this kind of big dick action. The kind which she was clearly taking an easy liking to, but had never gotten to enjoy before.

"MMMMM! Never! OOOOOOOH FUCK... MMMM... I'm not that kind of a woman!" She claimed between her loud moans. Her chest bouncing as she bucked against my motion, sliding on the chair she was sitting on and keeping her legs eagerly spread. Unknowingly helping out the sex tape we were filming as her legs being apart meant for the clear view of my rod sliding in and out of her pussy. Seeing how I was coming closer to being basically balls deep in her box. "AHHHH... W-Well, maybe a couple of times! MMMMM... But I'm not a bad woman!" She claimed despite that filthy confession. I wasn't judging with how good it felt to be stuffed in such a snug piece of pussy. Seeing how she was staring right down like she was entranced by my fat dick ploughing into her over and over. "MMMM... There was one time with a cute tech guy back at the Lucha Underground tapings years back... MMMMM SHIT..."

"Don't worry, Miss Santos... MMMM... I can keep a secret..." I claimed with a shameless grin, knowing all the cameras contradicted that statement alone. I just focused on the task at hand as I drove her wild with my prick. Pumping in and out to the beauty who has worked for Lucha Underground and Impact Wrestling in the past. Feeling her trying to grind down against my cock as I fed it deep into her slot even as she bucked back from the stiff pace of my motion. Her long hair sprawled out along the back of the chair and down behind it, swaying slightly from the shifts she was doing to add to the lewd sight. As if banging a stunning, married mother wasn't red hot enough as my cock made a home for itself inside her love tunnel.

"MMMM... You'd fucking better..." Melissa licked her lips, watching as I pulled out of her wetness. "Don't want my husband kicking your ass if you let me down..." She claimed, and seemed rather too casual about name dropping the man she was clearly cheating on.

"Oh no, we don't want that." I smiled as I stepped back. "So how about we see what you can do to me? If you don't mind trying your luck with a younger man." I dared her as I sat back in the opposite chair.

"Hey, watch it! Just because I had a kid, doesn't make me old!" Santos laughed as she stood up. Walking in just the high heels she had on as moved to mount me. "You're gonna get it now!" She vowed as she got onto me, facing me so her plump ass was facing out and reached down to line me up with her box.

"That's what I'm hoping for!" I shamelessly said with a grin to match as I took a hold of her toned midsection. Both of us moaning out as she sank down, taking me up into her snug, wet and already familiar box as she took control of the pace. Moving herself up and down to push my length up into her twat so I could enjoy the sight of those rounded MILF titties jiggling in front of me as she didn't exactly hold back. Getting right to work riding me and sending her caramel thighs crashing down against my pale ones as she drove firmly down. Taking me balls deep up into her passage which while nice and moist was still as snug as ever to show this was a body built to fuck, and from the quick was she was getting into a rhythm she wasn't exactly a novice at it to begin with.

daxg2001
daxg2001
820 Followers
12