Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 32

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... Don't just sit there! AHHHHH FUCK! MMMMM... Fucking give it to me! MMMM! Come on!" She lustfully demanded as her hair bounced in the air behind her while her juicy butt jiggled with each drop down against my body. I was never the kind to deny the filthy needs of a beauty like this, so I was happy to start thrusting my dick up into her slot. Matching her timing so that when she dropped down, I drove my dick right up with a firm pump. Making the smack when our bodies hit louder than before along with her moans increasing. "MMMMM FUCK!! Yes, like fucking that! Come on! MMMMMM FUCK! Harder! OH SHIT!!" She gasped as the sweat began forming across that already smoking hot frame of hers. Her hands stroking over my chest for rather a personal touch considering we've only known one another for just over half an hour. Showing how much she was loving getting stretched out and filled up in such a way that if she ever let her man fuck her in the next couple of weeks, it would be clear she had been getting up to some unfaithful fun behind his back.

Keeping the grip on her waist, I pumped upward into that still needy and tight snatch of the stunning ring announcer of wrestling and boxing. Moaning out with a smile as her twat still clamped around my pole like this was the sort of action she's been craving all her life but never gotten the chance to enjoy before. Seeing clearly what a fired up Hispanic momma can do when the right buttons are pushed, and putting professional porn stars to shame with not just how fantastic she looked. But with the smoothness, speed and skill she was using to lift and drop onto my fat cock. Giving me more than a healthy workout as I sat back and enjoyed the show of her front side. From that stunning, moaning face of hers to those bouncing tits.

The cameras at the other side of the room getting a just as enjoyable view and from multiple angles no less. Seeing that rounded, juicy rump of the briefly former wrestler known as La Nina jiggle as she drove herself down into my lap. Glimpses of my shaft seen as she moved up and down to stuff herself full without any care about this all still being bareback sex. Lifting upward until the midway point as I pulled out of her at the same time, before we both collided sharply as she dropped straight down and I smoothly pumped into that soaking twat. Our groans echoing around the interview set to mix with that slap as out bodies hit. I even swore the chair I was sitting on creaked a bit from that more than merely energetic motion she was using to take my thrusts. Giving back as good, if not even better, than I was doing alone drilling her from underneath.

"YES! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCKING DEEP! MMMM SHIT! COME ON! FUCK MEEEEEEEEE MMMMMM!!" She demanded as she groaned out. A couple loose strands of hair left clinging to her cheeks now as she continued to ride away on my dick. Bouncing down to take the piston-like motion I was using to stiffly fill her up. Tossing her hair back and running her hands up her body in a moment of fresh desire. Squeezing her tits with a groan before her hands went back to my chest as she bounced on my dick. Helping me to stay balls deep inside of her as she continued to drop down over and over. "AHHHHH SHIT! FUCKING SO BIG!! MMMMM! SO... UHHHH!! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM!!" The dirty talk was sounding hotter than any announcement she's made at any show, wrestling or otherwise. And I had a literal best seat in the house to savour it along with her still fantastic, gripping pussy all around my dick. Groaning myself as I started to sweat in the top part of my suit I still had on. But a little dry cleaning was a small price to pay to get to be balls deep in a beautiful, horny MILF like this.

"MMMMM FUCK... I'm fucking close, babe..." Melissa purred as she brought herself to a stop on my cock. But having to grind down into me as I, catching up in a way, got in another quick round of thrusts up into her box.

"So, why the stop?" I said with a smile, assuming she just wanted a different position so I could finish the job on her.

"Because I cum harder when I'm fucked up the ass..." Santos bluntly said, licking her teeth at my surprised look before she dismounted my cock.

"Well lucky me that I always pack a bottle of this." I remarked with a grin. Pulling out that always at hand small bottle of sex lube from my pocket. Standing up and taking off my jacket to leave it over the chair as I approached her.

"Funny, I was going to say the same thing about what was in my handbag..." She claimed with a filthy smirk as she looked back over her shoulder at me. Bending over and placing her hands on the small table of the interview set as she stuck that rounded, lovely rump of hers out towards me. Happy to take up the offer as I lubed up a couple of fingers. Moving in to spread her cheeks apart and apply a digit against the third and final hole of hers to test out today. Making her groan as my finger pushed in after a bit of resistance before I delivered a smooth and slow series of pumps. Working the liquid into her passage that felt easily the tightest yet. Spending a good couple of minutes preparing her with the finger banging and adding in the second finger after a while for good measure. A part of me wondering however that, if she was into anal in the first place, why was she so eager to get fucked in her snatch before hand since that surely would be the hole most likely to be offered up to her husband, making it obvious she'd been getting down and dirty with someone else when he discovered how stretched out she was. But then again the sight of a gaping wide asshole was going to be all the evidence needed of any unfaithfulness.

I had no concerns about marriage issues as I lubed my own cock up and set the bottle aside. Moving back behind her as I spread her cheeks again, and once again positioned my body so I allowed the cameras still filming this action to get this shot of me pushing my cock against her entrance. Both of us groaning deeply as I pushed in slowly but firmly. If her twat had been clamping onto me, then her back passage was vice-like as I grinned down and enjoyed the feeling. Not moving quick enough for her liking as she already pushed her rump against my dick to make me kick-start things. Getting with the programme as I began to ease out until just the bell-end was inside of her before I pushed in. Our moans filling the air again as I started taking her from behind and enjoying that wonderful, rounded ass of the ring announcer.

"OH FUCK! FUCK!! OOOOOOOOH FUCK! IT'S FUCKING... MMMMM!! SPLITTING ME OPEN!! FUCK!!" She howled out in delight as she gazed back over her shoulder to watch me as I tapped that fine, Latina ass of hers. Working by fat white cock in and out of her snug asshole as I groaned out myself. Despite the pressure feeling nothing put pleasure as I pumped in and out at a steady pace, allowing us both to adjust to the feeling. "MMMMM SHIT! COME ON! HARDER, DAMN IT! FUCK!! FUCK MY ASS! MMMMM!!" She demanded. Showing her high state of need as he already had lifted one hand off from the table. Going between her spread legs as she worked her fingers across her wet pussy. Further stimulating herself while rocking back with the other arm down on the table. Keeping that plump rump raised up and sticking out for me to tap as I got my inches deeper into her backdoor.

I just gave a nod and a smile, letting the action along with her constant dirty talk speak for itself. My task more than enough to focus on as I stared down and watched her juicy cheeks jiggle as she pushed back to meet my thrusts. Helping to gradually work more of my length into her booty as I pumped and moaned out. Seeing clearly that this cannot have been the first time she's offered up her ass to a lucky hunk, and perhaps even then not the first time she's let someone other than the man she's actually married to get a piece of her. My dick vanishing into her tight passage a little bit more as the minutes rolled on and I watched the moisture sexily roll off her cheeks and hit the floor below.

"FUCK! FUCK!! OH GOD! OH FUCK!! YES! COME ON! FUCK THAT ASS!! MMMMM!! FUCK IT! FUCK IT GOOD!!" She demanded as her head started lowering as the pleasure continued to build. The combination of that anal pumping along with her own fingers, now soaked with arousal, working quickly across her slot as she panted out her moans. Still managing to find the lustful energy to keep shoving her backside back into me, giving back just a fraction below the level I was giving her. All things considered however, it was still very much a performance women far younger than her, never mind lacking her status as a MILF or married, could only dream of pulling off themselves. "AHHHHHH FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUUUUUUUUUCK MMMM!!" She moaned out as her eyes started rolling upward in delight. Her mouth hanging open in a lewd O-shape to help the groans freely spill out. Her tits swaying underneath her back and forth ensuring that all the cameras around the room got plenty of fun to film at all angles. Especially the sight at her butt as I kept the cheeks spread and showed off her asshole getting stuffed full with my fat shaft.

I was finding out that while she might have only had a brief in-ring career as La Nina in WOW, this stunning woman was fucking on a high level just as good as several of the current, far more experienced female wrestlers that she's announced matches for in the past. Shoving all that juicy Latina ass right back onto me, taking my pale cock deep between her cheeks as her rump slapped off my body. Making me be as close in to being fully in to the hilt as I can reach from my angled position. Not wanting to lose the chance to keep these shot being available at the expensive of pleasure on my part from a full contact. I was, amongst so much other things, a professional after all. Sweat leaving my shirt sticking to me as I got tested while driving my prick into that still vice-like asshole of hers.

As she bucked back into me and kept rubbing away at her snatch, I could have sworn I heard cursing and approval in Spanish from her while I fucked her up the ass from behind. Her cheeks clapping off of me as she pushed back and met my incoming thrusts. Not even having to haul her back into me or push her off as she, even in her work out state covered in moisture herself still had the lusty energy to fuck my long, thick shaft just as good as I was actively pumping into her. All the better for our pleasure as we both panted out and acted like we've been lovers for years rather than about an hour. I barely even had the time to notice that the hand she was using to self pleasure with was the one that showed off her prized wedding ring, another display of how filthy she's getting with a fat cock now she's got the chance to.

"UHHHH!! FUCK!! FUCK YES!! FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK AAAAAAAAHH MMMMMMM!!" Another loud and long howling of delight from the naughty MILF as her head tilted back. A slight flick of tongue escaping her mouth as she moaned out and started to cum all over her already soaked fingers. Leaving me grunting as her back passage found a new tightness to grip me as she rode out that high not just over her still rubbing hand, but on my cock. Pushing back but missing the timing she had moments before while I continued to pump in and out of her backside. Keeping her ass slapping off of me to drill her as she groaned out and left juices dripping down, hitting the table she was bent over and the floor below. Only getting to pull out when her hand fell away, showing off the juices she's left across her wedding band while I, along with the cameras, enjoyed seeing the now gaping wide state of her asshole from such wild action.

"FUCK... Fuck!!" Melissa panted, having to turn and just sit down on that small table of the set, even as she pushed her butt down onto her own juices on the top of it. "God that was... Oh shit!" She was no doubt going to compliment me, but her eyes found new focus as I stepped up close and showed my throbbing cock to her. "Well... I guess you've earned it..." She smirked, tossing her hair back before brushing loose strands out of the way. Parting her lips wide to offer up a target as she stared at me. Watching as I rapidly stroked off and groaned out as, having proven my worth to her, I raced myself towards a well deserved reward.

Well, and making sure that my cameras got to record a fine finish to this sex tape as well. Moaning deeply as I started to blow my load as the first shots hit a bit high, going across her cheek and up near to her nose before I aimed down. Some catching her lips and chin as the thick white streaks stood out on her sexy caramel skin. Filling her up with my hot spunk much to her groaning approval as she didn't even flinch once as my seed fired into that talented for a whole lot more than simply ring announcing mouth of hers. When I finally flicked out the last drips as my shaft went limp in my hand, the collected jizz was almost spilling out over her lower lip. Not before she sealed her mouth shut and with a single, sinful swallow took all that seed down. Opening her mouth afterwards with a lewd gasp and sticking her tongue out for good measure to cap off this round of unfaithful sex the MILF has had with a man she's just met.

"Miss Santos, I think that's one Hell of secret between us two that we can keep." I remarked with a big smile.

"Mmmmm... Fuck yeah it was..." Melissa confirmed, licking her lips clean of my excess spunk. "Because if my man found out about this, then he'd..." She started to say, before she blinked, and looked to the side. "H-Hey! You've been fucking filming all of this!" She gasped, finally realising that this had been an interview (at least to begin with) and all the cameras were still rolling.

"OK, so maybe it's between me, you and my trio of cameras here..." I smirked as she glared at me now, figuring out she's been tricked. "But I'm a fair guy! So if you want to make sure that this tape doesn't get delivered to your poor, unsuspecting husband and father of your kid? I think we can work out a deal."

"What? So you can slam fuck my ass again?" Santos questioned as she looked me over.

"Oh, that does sound nice... But actually?" I said, reaching over to pick up my jacket as I pulled out the Big Book from the inside pocket. "I was actually thinking of something much more simpler than that..."

* * *

With the actual press conferences and interviews by proper members of the media finishing off, I was left to my own devices as I closed the doors on the rental van I had with my interview set furniture packed away. Getting into the vehicle on the driver's side so I could settle in before reaching across to the seats next to me. Plucking up the Big Book and smiling at the page spread I'd put aside. Seeing the autograph left by Melissa Santos on the second page along with a couple contact details -- and what I presumed was some salty language in Spanish in response to me having lured her in. Although mad, she was still happy enough to sign an old Lucha Underground 8x10 picture of herself, and even a Probellum merchandise wrist band as a little added trinket of the encounter.

But of course, no review of any beauty related to pro wrestling would be complete without me putting pen to paper myself, and now was the right time to do just that before I slotted in the screenshots from the action we'd just been in later on once I was home. 'Don't underestimate this passionate Latina beauty just because she's not known for any in-ring competition. Not only does she tick the boxes as a certified MILF and a horny married woman? But she can fuck right up there with the world title-level competitors she announces! So get ready for a test and some hard hitting action when you get to be balls deep any of this banging beauty's needy holes! As long as you can make sure she doesn't set her hubby on you if you can't keep up with her! 10 out of 10!'

With the review inked in, I set the Big Book back down and even clipped in the seatbelt just to give myself a chuckle. Starting the van up and moving away from the back lot of the building as I headed off, looking like just another delivery guy who had done their job. Which of course I had, just in very filthy way. Another mission in the bag, and even scoring off an entry about someone not strictly a wrestler but related to the business. I didn't really judge too much about whether they fitted into being a Wrestling Babe or not by my own definitions. But I damn well would judge them by how good it felt being balls deep as I made their cheeks clap!

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!

12