Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 34

Story Info
WWE Superstar Lacey Evans gets 'nasty'.
7.4k words
4.73
5k
5
0

Part 34 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own WWE or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Lacey Evans (WWE)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 34

An erotic pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

Written by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

There was something rather refreshing about going back to basics with my endeavours to review more beautiful women of the pro wrestling world. Some lies here and there, some cash bribes splashed about, and some finely printed fake passes. All just to sneak me backstage so I could size up potential claims from whatever opportunity came my way. Bringing me all the way here to an edition of WWE Friday Night Smackdown as the broadcast was just mere minutes away from kicking off. My video camera in my hand as well, ready to start recording when the opportunity strikes.

"This is ridiculous!!" As it happened, I heard an outraged voice from down a corridor before I saw a stunning, curvaceous blonde woman storm out looking far from amused. Lacey Evans, WWE Superstar and former military police officer in the United States Marine Corps. Walking out clad in a version of her military-themed ring attire of a short, sleeveless top with medal-like decorations that hugged to her rounded MILF tits and showed off a little skin. Matched with tight shorts clinging to her juicy backside, with the look topped off with boots and gloves and thick red lipstick on.

"Miss Evans? Is everything alright?" I pounced as she approached, or at least was heading in my direction.

"Alright? No, it's not damn alright!" Lacey complained in her thick accent. "Those damn nasties ain't givin' me a damn match again! That's like another damn month since I've been on TV!" She stated as she came to a stop in front of me. "How the Hell can I show these people what a true, real Lady looks like if they can't even find some damn TV time for me! Me!!" She ranted. "They got plenty of time for that damn Ronda whoever to drop bags of cash and get arrested, but none for me?? It ain't the way a Lady should be treated!"

"Oh, I agree! It's completely unacceptable." I said to butter her and her ego up, seeing the mood she's in. "A role model and Lady like you should be the star of the show. I don't know what these people in charge are thinking not putting you in the spotlight."

"Well at least someone around here gets it." Lacey said, brushing her hair back. "I do deserve much more respect than this. After pouring my heart out to these fans and servin' my country? These nasties don't know what's good for them."

"Although, it does sound like you at least have some free time tonight, Miss Evans." I stated to begin my plan, even as I was winging it. "Perhaps I can show you exactly the level of respect a Lady like you deserves?" I offered with a smile.

"Show me? Honey, a Lady like me doesn't associate herself with the likes of you." She rudely claimed as she eyed me up. "Ya'll got the look of a real nasty about ya. Even if you know who the true star is around here."

"Well, I suppose you do have a good eye for character then..." I said with a chuckle as I meant that in more ways than one. "But come on, Miss Evans. We both know you could knock me out with one of your famous punches. What exactly have you got to fear by giving me a few minutes of your time."

"Ya'll got some nerve, nasty." Lacey said with a glare. "But I suppose doin' a little charity work and givin' up my valuable time ain't gonna hurt me this once... But ya'll better make it worth my while, ya nasty! Or else you will find out how strong my Women's Right is." She warned.

"Oh, believe me, Miss Evans... I might be a nasty as you put it? But I never disappoint..." I boasted to make her arch an eyebrow. "Just follow me, please." I said as she rolled her eyes and half-heartedly followed after me as if this was all a major inconvenience to her even without having anything match or otherwise to do for the rest of Smackdown. But soon enough her evening would be taken up with something far more entertaining than being stuck in catering.

* * *

Minutes later, and despite her arrogant nature Lacey Evans found herself willingly up against the wall of an empty office room. My camera, now recording without her noticing I'd turned it on, had been left on a chair along with my jacket as I kept her attention busy by kneeling down behind her. The MILF looked back over her shoulder with narrowed eyes while sticking her plump backside out as I lowered her ring shorts down to show off those smooth cheeks of hers. And not wasting the time to just haul them all the way down either as my hands moved back up. Making her gasp as I spread her cheeks and invited myself in to start lapping at her asshole. A clear moan escaping her as she kept her ass backed up for me to sample as I started circling around the entrance to her backdoor. I had a sneaking suspicion already that this might not be her first time getting rimmed either.

"MMMM... I damn knew it! MMMM! Knew you were nothin' but a nasty..." The blonde groaned as she stayed gazing back at me. Keeping position against the wall as her big tits pressed into it while her hips stayed pushed out. Allowing me to focus on dining on her juicy backside as I ran my tongue back and forth across that tightness. "MMMM! Didn't expect you to be this damn nasty, though! MMMMM! FUCK!" Her thick accent making the cursing that extra bit hotter as my hands kept her booty spread apart. Easily digging into her tanned skin and jiggling slightly around my fingers as she squirmed from my tongue work. She might be keeping her poker face on with a glare but her groans were very telling about how much she was enjoying this already.

I had no such worries about trying to hide my perversion. Pushing my tongue against her puckered hole in order to gain entry and in doing so making another moan escape her lips as I dove in. Getting a fuller flavour of that delicious, thick backside as my face got right in and close to her cheeks. Able to slide in as deep as I could as I explored about. Getting a bit of my saliva all around her backdoor as I licked away and kept her groaning. Trying my luck a little bit more as I moved a hand away from just groping her booty and used it to deliver a sharp smack to her ass. The gasp that escaped her lips a mix of shock, outrage and that clear hint of lust from being spanked. She probably could even tell that I was smirking into her rump after hearing her response while I continued to lick deeply into her asshole. At least that was distracting her from the fact that to the side of this all my camera was recording this all as I kept my head slightly angled at the side so there was a bit of a shot of my tongue working over her ass.

"Watch your... MMMM! Your damn hands there, ya nasty! MMMM SHIT!!" Her attempt to tell me off more than ruined by her moans as I left my saliva starting to drip down from her asshole as I stuffed my tongue as far in as I could reach. The signs there that she was enjoying this way more than she was leading on as her legs spread as far as they could with her wrestling shorts down at her thighs. While her hips were raised up and pushed out towards my hungry face to crave more of my very experienced tongue. "AHHHH! Ya damn dirty bastard! MMMM! Stickin' your nasty fucking tongue... MMMM! Deep up into my ass! MMMMM! You got some nerve, thinkin' this is how... MMMMM! FUCK! How you're supposed to treat a Lady! AHHHH SHIT!!" She groaned out, protesting far too much as even with my face right up and almost smothered by her plump MILF booty, I could smell her building arousal as her pussy got wet just from me delivering a rimjob to this stunning beauty.

Of course, I ignored her insults as I gave her backside another firm spank to make her stare back over the shoulder with a look of anger and desire for the slap. Munching away still on her rump as I darted my tongue quickly in and out of her tight asshole. Moving my hand off her backside again but this time sliding down to under those spread, thick thighs of hers. More moans escaping her as I ran my fingers softly across her folds, instantly feeling her dampness there to show how good my tongue work has been to warm her up. And even while briefly double teaming her on my own, stimulating both lower holes at once, it seemed stimulating enough to make one of Lacey's gloved hands slap on the wall she was up against for a moment. Clearly she'd underestimated merely for not living up to her 'standards' of what a true Gentleman for a Lady like her should be. But her constant moans didn't make it seem like she was truly hating it even with the looks back she was casting at me.

"MMMM! Are ya'll just gonna... AHHHH SHIT! Keep eatin' my damn ass all fucking night? MMMM! Ya dirty little nasty!!" Lacey said with another hiss back at me as her eyes stayed locked over the shoulder and down at her being dined on rump.

I took her words as an invite to proceed things along as I pulled my face out of those lovely cheeks. "Well, if you insist, Lady Evans..." I teased as I moved up and stood behind her. Reaching for my belt.

"Oh no! Now hold your damn horses there, Mister!" Evans cut me off as she turned around. Brushing her blonde locks back for a moment before she reached out a gloved hand and took my belt herself. "I ain't gonna let some damn nasty like you get the goods from me until I see for myself what you're able to handle..." She claimed before she lowered herself down to her knees in front of me.

"Whatever you say, Ma'am!" I smiled as I let her loosen my belt and pull my pants down. "Maybe I should make a joke about you easily making me stand at attention here?" I dared to joke, getting a fresh glare from her for the joke about her military history as part of the Marines.

"Ya'll watch your damn mouth, before... FUCK!!" Her latest insult was cut off when she yanked down my boxers and got smacked in the side of the face by my not just rock hard but thick and long cock. Her eyes looking onto me with a lot more lust than before seeing my size as her painted red lips hung open in awe as she took a hold of me. I had a feeling that I was by far the biggest dick she's ever laid eyes on, including that of the man she was actually married to. "B-Before I... God damn nasty..." She half-mumbled as she couldn't rip her gaze off of my prick as her hand stroked along my size, making me moan slightly from the feeling of the material of the gloves she wore all over my length. If she wasn't already aroused before me eat going to town on her ass like a free buffet, then seeing the hard nipples poking through the wrestling top she still had on was certifying how ready this WWE Superstar was ready to have some fun.

She ended up proving that herself when, without even asking permission first (as if I'd turn down a horny, blonde and busty MILF) she guiding my thick cock between those thickly painted in red, pouty lips of hers. Both of us groaning as she sealed around my size and started to bob. Giving me the feel of how nicely soothing and warm her oral hole was while she had her lips stretch wide due to my thickness. One hand still on the base of me, more holding me straight so she could work me over while her other hand was already doing the job of brushing back her golden locks. No doubt doing so merely so she wouldn't be distracted while sucking me off, but in doing so making the evidence of her cheating on her husband clear as day to the camera she'd forgotten all about. Filming away as she made my inches vanish into her mouth as her lips pumped back and forth along me.

"MMMMMPH!! MMMMM... MMMMPHHH..." Moaning around my cock, she was already making her sexy lipstick rub off to stain onto my cock as she repeatedly moved back and forth along my size. The smearing resulting in sinful branding of red rings at the points she was reaching at to mark where she was pushing down to before smoothly lifting up. Her pace a clear sign that this far from the first time she's sucked some cock before. "MMMMPHH! MMMM... GAHHHHH!!! MMMMMMPHHH!!" The lusty eyes of the Georgia-born beauty went wide again when she pushed down a little too far and made the crown of his length hit off the back of her mouth. Showing again that this length of dick was a lot more than she was used to handling but for more reasons than her own desire for this, she carried on even as she gagged around my prick.

"GAAAAAAAAAH! HHHHHRRRKK!! MMMMM!!" Now she was the one acting in quite the far from Lady-like fashion as she began to slobber away all over my big dick. Saliva coating my manhood and helping smear more of that thick, bright lipstick onto my inches as the drool dripped down her chin. Landing across her large chest to stain her wresting top and hit the bits of exposed skin she was showing off. "MMMMPHHHH... GAAAAAAAHHH!! HHHHHLLLKKK!! GARK GARK GAAAAHHHH-HHHRRRRKKK!!" Looking up at me with my dick stuffed between her lips got her glaring again as she saw me moan and grin back as I was loving seeing this stacked MILF going wild on my shaft. Acting like a sinful motivation as she kept rocking her blonde haired head along my length and even pushing down deeper onto me as she lifted her palm off from my base. Both gloved hands on my thighs as we ventured into the face fucking territory of this already red hot oral sex.

"MMMM... Feel free to give me orders any day, Ma'am! MMMM..." I said for my own brand of compliments as I watched the former military police officer work along my thick weapon. Feeling her own groans vibrate around my pole as those full but now noticeably smudged lips glided up to the crown before racing back down. So caught up in feasting on my length that she wasn't even bothering to brush back her long hair as it fell over my face. "Hey now! MMMM... Looks like I've gotten the Lady all worked up now, have I?" I teased again as when I'd reached down to try and sweep her hair away she reached up and grabbed my wrist to block it. Another lusty stare cast in my direction before she moved my hand down. Making me grip her chest through her top and I eagerly took up the offer. Groping that big breast and causing her to moan more onto my dick in the process.

"HHHRRKK!! GAAAAAAAHHH!! MMMMMPHHH!! GAH GAH GAAAAAAAHHH!!" Her chokes were raspy and wicked at this point. Plunging her mouth right down to make the final ring of lipstick form around my base. A porn star level of deep throat here as her oral passage clung to my thickness as if she was built for this kind of big cock sex even without being used to it. Her eyes half closed as she gazed up at me while deliberately keeping her stunning down into my crotch as she sucked away on me. "HHHHRRRKKK... GAAAAAAAAAAAHH!! MMMMMPHHH!!" Eventually pulling back and showing off to me, and unintentionally my filming camera as well, the stunning mess she's left over my dick of dripping saliva and the multiple rings of her lipstick branding my dick. Even so, she just pushed back down to get in another round of deep slurps. Like she was savouring more than she was letting on the ability to go all out on not just a massive slab of man-meat but one than can actually last with her.

Pulling off completely from me, for a moment her usual arrogant ways slipped as she just gazed at my soaked cock. Even ending up using one of her gloved hands to stroke along my dick, staining the material as she worked her spit along me. "Fucking nasty..." She purred, but I wasn't sure if she meant the state she'd left my cock in or if she meant that insult as more an approving pet name to me now. But snapped back into it when she looked up at me and saw my grin back at her. "Ya'll better not disappoint me now, ya hear?!" She said, moving up to her feet as she positioned herself to have her back against the wall she'd been leaning against earlier on. Stepping out of her shorts finally and then ditching the other half of her clothing too. Her top pulled up and over her head to show of those fantastic, rounded and juicy tits of hers.

"I'll do my best to carry out my orders, Ma'am!" I replied as I stepped towards her. Lifting up one of her nicely thick and smooth legs as she kept the other foot, still in her wrestling boots, on the floor. The wall providing the support as I lined my dick up but rather than go the obvious route of her wet snatch, I pressed into her tight asshole that was still slick from the earlier rimming. A groan escaping us both as I pushed in and felt how vice-like this tunnel was of hers. The early but unsurprising sign that her juicy butt wasn't often offered up. All the more reason for me to take full advantage of this moment as I began to thrust up into her rump while leaving her raised leg up and over my far shoulder. My position skilfully angled so that the camera across the way from us could capture me starting to fuck her juicy ass and show off how wet her snatch was just from getting her other lower hole stuffed.

"MMMMM FUCK! OOOOOOOH!! You damn nasty!! MMMM!! Going right for my ass?? MMMM! I should have fuckin' seen that comin'! MMMM!" Evans groaned out as she had an arm up on the wall for added support while the other gripped her own leg that was against me. Her glare that familiar already mix of fury at being fucked by someone 'unworthy' of being with a Lady like her, and the clear pleasure and desire from knowing how good I was at pleasuring a gorgeous WWE Superstar like her. "MMMM... Didn't get enough of kissin' my damn ass... AHHHH SHIT!! Now ya'll have to go and fuck it, too! MMMM! Fucking nasty!!" She said as her moans escaped those smudged lips. The cock she had been blowing, now marked from base to crown in her thick red lipstick, having gone straight from her oral hole and how into her backside to make her groan. Seeing her slightly shift against my thrusts as I worked my way in and out of her tightness.

Luckily for her, the way I was thrilling her with my firm pumps eased off her usual arrogance as I watched her body rock in response to my thrusts. Working more of my thick inches into her juicy ass as her cheeks were already jiggling at this stage of the action. While the camera wasn't able to see that side of this hook-up, the front view was more than delicious. Her rounded MILF tits bouncing with each thrust I sent up into her backside. Her pussy on full display with juices dripping from her twat even though neither of us were directly touching her down there. Even though she could have easily dipped a hand down to further her pleasure but she seemed more caught up in allowing herself to be used not just by a stranger she didn't even know the name of, but one she most certainly isn't married to or has had either of her children with.

"AHHHH! MMMM! SHIT! That's all you got, you damn nasty?! MMMM! Come on! Get that damn big, fat dick... MMMM! Deep fucking into my ass!" The stunning, curvy blonde demanded as she locked her lusty eyes with me. The sweat starting to form across her tanned skin as she already took my dick nice and deep into her rump but wanted every inch of me just like she'd taken into her mouth earlier on. I wasn't planning on turning down the request from this WWE Superstar as I kept pumping away to keep us both moaning. My position just meaning I was only a bare fraction away from fully stuffing her full but there wasn't any complaints from her as she felt my crotch meeting with her needy body. "MMMMM! YES! That's more like it! Ya damn... UHHHH!! Fat cocked... Dirty fucking pervert! MMMMM! That's it! Fuck me, ya damn nasty!! MMMM!!" Stuffing her backside far deeper and stretching her passage open far more than she's ever had before clearly was pushing her buttons as she moaned out and kept gazing at me as if we've been lovers for years rather than over half an hour. Strands of her blonde hair messily across her face to match with the wrecked state of her lipstick as she kept on bucking down against my thrusts. Shifting as much as she could but still staying up to lean against the wall and still on just one foot as I gripped her and pumped away into her backside.

daxg2001
daxg2001
818 Followers
12