Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 34

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While this beauty's only WWE accomplishment so far was a Slammy Award for Trash Talker of the Year, hearing her thick accent moan out and unleash dirty talk sounded far sweeter than her usual cocky insults. Her big tits jiggling as her body rocked back and forth while the smack of her frame connecting with mine rang our with a nice echo in this empty spare room of the arena we were using to bang in. Her back passage staying wonderfully snug around my member even with how deep I was reaching into her. Easily keeping me moaning away with every pump in or out I sent into her asshole. I even noticed that her gloved hand was stroking up her leg, reaching mine as I held her limb to grip onto me to give another sign of encouragement to keep ploughing away into this stunning MILF.

"MMMM! Yeah, I bet a nasty like you enjoys that! MMMM! Being balls fuckin' deep in a Lady like me... MMMMM!! FUCK!!" She groaned out as drops of sweat started rolling down her gorgeous face as she took my cock. Her snatch still leaking her forming juices to show how much she was getting pleasure from being fucked up the ass in this side-on position without even a finger sliding across her folds. Her gaze switching from across at me to show off the flaming desire she had for this encounter, to down to stare between her legs and see my prick slamming up into her backside. Making her look like a natural not just as stiff anal, but at taking huge cocks with how she was able to grind down against my pumps to make sure I was getting in basically balls deep each time I sent a new pump firmly into her asshole. "MMMM! Don't you dare hold back now! MMMMM! You can fuck a Lady better than that! MMMMM SHIT! I need to fucking feel it! Like you're trying... UHHHH!! To tear me fuckin' apart, you and your damn big dick! MMMM!" She added with more loud and shameless moans. Making me think that she might not even care if she figured out she was being filmed having sex if she bothered to look away from me or my camera as she was totally caught up in the moment of being railed full with my huge dick.

"UHHHH!! H-Hey! I wasn't done with that big fuckin' dick yet!" Lacey complained with a groan as she felt me pulling out of her ass to take a step back. Putting her leg down as she pushed off from the wall. "I said I wanted ya'll to... MMMM!"

This time I cut her off, giving her thick backside a hard spank before I took a hold of her arm. Putting it onto the wall as I made her turn around to face it. "I think it's about time I dished out the orders now, don't you?" I said with a confident smirk. "So face that wall and stick this ass of yours out." I instructed. When she hesitated and opened her mouth to likely insult me, I just gave her booty another slap to make her groan.

"Y-Yes, Sir!" Evans agreed as she face the brickwork. Both gloved hands up with her arms stretched at near perfect right angles to leave her cheek pressed into the wall as well as she looked back with desire. Her back arched, legs spread and her plump booty sticking right out to be offered up again as I stepped behind her. "Please, Sir! T-treat me like a real Lady should be..." She purred as seemingly getting bossed about for once was giving her a different type of thrill than what she's used to.

"You said you wanted to feel it, Ma'am?" I teased her as I lined my dick back up with her already well fucked asshole. "Be careful what you wish for... Because you're about to get it." I added with a smile as I pushed in and while she was still super tight? The entry was smooth and deep thanks to how spread open I've already left her.

"MMMMM! OH FUCK YESSSSSSSS! MMMMM!! F-FUCKIN' TAKE ME, S-SIR! MMMMM!" She moaned out, and already shifting her thick hips back into me as I began to thrust in and out. Ensuring that her rounded, tanned ass was clapping off of me as I pumped away with a stiff pace. Her flesh jiggling as I collided into her and enjoyed the clear lusty force she was using to fuck herself on my thrusting rod. Leaving her big tits swaying underneath her as the horny MILF drove that stunning body back and forth onto my dick just as firmly as the smooth and swift pace I was using myself to fuck her from behind. "AHHHHH! YES, SIR! FUCK! FUCKIN' NAIL ME, SIR! FUCK! IT FEELS... MMMM! DO FUCKIN' GOOD! I FUCKIN' NEED IT! FUCK!!" She already panted out as more sweat formed across her skin just to start dripping down as she bucked backward to take each firm pump I had for her and that wide, plump backside of hers. Not that I wasn't getting a workout myself as I groaned out and watched her booty slap back sharply into my crotch over and over again.

I almost missed hearing her mock me and call me a nasty as she pretended she didn't enjoy this as much as her moans clearly showed she was. But there was nothing wrong at all at seeing a happily married woman and a mother of two getting wild on my fat, long shaft. Driving her thick butt right back against me even as I was doing plenty of the work for us both to fill her up. Pumping in and out of that still tight asshole while my balls smacked off her skin from the deep connection. My own moans mixing with hers in the air as we both gave as good as we got. And every wicked moment captured on film as well to make it that extra hint hotter at least for me. She still didn't seem to notice her unfaithfulness was being captured but perhaps at this point of her state of high desire that would end up being irrelevant as she approached her own peak.

"UHHHH! FUCK! OH GOD! OH FUCK YES!! MMMMM YES, SIR! FUCK MY ASS, SIR!! AHHHHH GOD YES! JUST KEEP F-FUCKING MY NASTY ASS! AHHHH FUCK!!" She panted out as her blonde haired head sunk down as the sensations began overwhelming her. Unable to help herself as she moved one hand off the wall and stuck it right between her legs. Soaking her glove instantly as she pushed digits into her wet pussy and started to bang herself. Her eyes looking glazed over and staring upward while her lips left thick red against the wall she was leaning against from rubbing against it as she bucked and squirmed. "AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! MMMMM YESSSSS! OOOOOOOOH! MMMMM! FUCK THAT N-NASTY ASS! MMMMM YES!!" She was the only mocking herself now in this world of lust she was lost in. Thoughts of insulting the WWE Universe about not being Ladies and Gentlemen far from her mind along with remembering that she's supposed to be happily married to another man. All she cared about was losing her mind to this intense, incredible pleasure from having her ass hammered nice and hard. Leaving her fingers soaked in the process from brisk finger banging as she moaned away and left herself far from looking like anything close to a true Lady.

"MMMM! That's it, solider! Keep that ass raised up! MMMM! And that's a damn order, Lady! MMMM!" I grinned as I got to play of her proud, service medal awarded military past while I fucked that fantastic backside of hers. Teasing aside, on my side of things I just had to stand behind her and the action, and the footage of this all, speak for itself as I tapped that juicy ass with deep and stiff thrusts. Feeling like her asshole was now more than reshaped to this size of my big dick which was impressive alone for a woman who was clearly more used to handling far shorter, slimmer pricks in her holes. If she even ever offered up this particular hole to even her loving husband. "MMMM! Who is the nasty one now, huh? MMMMM... Looks like the one living a big fat dick in her ass is to me! MMMM..." I was able to taunt her now, in between delivering firm spanks onto that jiggling rump and only getting moans out of her instead of the reprimands like before. More than a healthy shine of moisture coating me now as I certainly was having to put the work in to keep up the needs of this stunning MILF with a world class body to match.

"YES! MMMMM! YES, SIR! UUUUUH FUCK! I'M N-NASTY! MMMM!!" She all too easily agreed. Her make-up and lipstick smeared like stray paint against the wall she was shifting against she kept herself pressed against the brickwork with one arm. Her tits jiggling back and forth as she bucked to hit the wall a bit but all the focus really being down at her lower holes. Finger fucking her own soaking pussy while I went to town on that thick MILF backside that felt built to be banged and then some. "AHHHH SHIT! I'M THE NASTY FUCKIN' SLUT! MMMM! TAKING A B-BIG, FAT, FUCKIN' DICK... D-DEEP IN MY NASTY ASS!! AHHHHH!!" She howled out between pants as strands of her blonde hair clung to her features from all the sweat. Drained of more energy here than from any match she's ever been in yet somehow able to keep pushing that ass back against my stiff pumps. Keeping those plump cheeks clapping back hard into me while I drove in with a similar force.

It was a performance that made her look more suited for a career in adult films than any in-ring or even military career as she got fucked up the ass from behind. While she stuffed her own pussy full with the soaked digits of her glove-wearing hand at the same time. Staring back at me with a lusty gaze like she'd forgotten all about her husband and family to just enjoy being butt fucked. Getting her reward for falling into such a wicked mindset as she made herself cum all across her fingers. Licking her upper lip as she squirmed against her hand, just further ruining her glove even more as the juices dripped down all the way to her bare skin, while trickling along her thighs as I kept pumping away into her backside. Managing to impress in my own right by lasting and not just at this late stage of the fun. Dealing with her back passage finding a fresh dose of tightness as a result of her orgasm.

"MMMM... Mission almost complete, solider..." I teased again. Groaning as I pulled out of her well fucked ass and kept her cheeks apart for a moment. Giving my camera the benefit of seeing the stretched out state I'd left her asshole in before I stepped back. "Now let's see you drop and, well, give me twenty... Twenty or more slurps along this big weapon of mine that is." I said with a shameless smile. Unable to help myself with the cheesy dirty talk as I watched her shift position after pulling her soaked hand from her twat.

"Mmmmm... Yes, Sir!" Lacey purred with a tone that was a whole planet removed from how she talked down to me an hour ago when we'd first met. Seeing her give a lusty smirk as she went down to her knees in front of me but this time went an extra mile as she parted those smudged lips of hers. Sinking down onto my cock while her hand that had been fingering her to orgasm now performed a salute, imitating her act and her entrance poses as she applied the digits to her forehead. Staining her own juices onto herself and into the hair sprawled about at the side of her head. Even more so as she began to bob with loud, approving slurps to get her blonde locks swaying while staring up at me still in the post-orgasm bliss of wanting some more of my cock.

"MMMMMPHHH! GAAAAHHHH!! MMMMMPHHH... HHHHRRRLLKK..." The delightful sounds of a busty WWE Superstar gagging all over my dick rang out once again as she eagerly feasted on my dick. A quick pace despite having hit an intense orgasm moments before. Clearly caught up in the moment to follow my orders and give another red hot blowjob. So much so that she didn't seem to register, or perhaps didn't even care, that she was engaging in ass-to-mouth action as she stuffed my dick deep into her oral hole. Slurping off the flavour of her own back passage from my inches as she sucked me off and again made my crown hit off the back of her wet mouth. "GHHLLKKK GAAAHHLLK HHHMMMPHHH!! MMMMM!!" Gags and groans all around my cock as she got her drool falling from off my length and her own chin once again but just in far quicker time than first dose of head she'd delivered. Keeping the salute pose going as she was revelling in the newfound kink of her military service being used against her to carry out sexual orders in all too willing fashion.

Actual championship accomplishments in sports entertainment might be still absent from the career of the beauty who has competed in NXT, Raw and Smackdown. But with a mouth like this, making me moan out as her saliva coated me to replace the taste of her own ass from off my shaft? She'd easily score highly in any porn awards with this sort of oral skill. Bobbing away smoothly without any hands holding my pole as she sunk her mouth down along my size. Her already wrecked lips leaving more of that thick red lipstick onto my dick as she slurped nice and deep. Even when my dick would be tucked away at the end of this, the stains around her mouth were sinful evidence that she's been blowing someone other than her less well endowed hubby behind his back. Not that from the burning lust in her eyes right now she cared if he or anyone else walked in and found her on her knees, sucking a random man's big cock that she only met today.

"GAAAAAAAAAHH HHHHHLLLKK!! MMMMMPHHH!! HHHRRK HHHLLKK GAAAAAAAHHH!!" The sinful chokes kept coming as her eyes stayed locked up at me. Keeping that one hand raised to salute me like she was admitting me as at least her sexual superior. Her tits getting another shine from her drooling spit as they jiggled from the firm way her head was sliding up and down on me. Getting me starting to pulse between those soft, full lips of hers as she used a pace that would finish off a normal red-blooded man in a minute even at the start of a round of sex. Never mind at this very late stage after she'd gotten off a good few minutes before. "HHHHRRRKKK!! MMMMMPHHH! MMMM!! GAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!" Strands of hair careless across her face but not wanting to distract herself from a moment of fucking her talented mouth up and down on my dick to brush those blonde locks back. Slurping deeply and making herself choke over and over to look far removed from the high and mighty, classy Lady of the WWE she claims to be. And even more so when you consider that every moment of this round of sex, just like the others in the lead up, were all captured by my camera perfectly positioned at the side to record this all.

But it wouldn't be a complete sex tape if we didn't have a classic money shot. Pulling my dick out of her mouth even as she tried to bob again. Leaving her gasping as she stared up and still had the salute pose in place while I pumped my dick. Those wrecked lips with red all around her mouth now getting another glaze of white over them as I began to shoot my thick load. Hitting over her gorgeous features from forehead, cheeks, nose and chin. Hitting into the blonde locks at the top and side of her along with those lose strands over her. And I couldn't miss out of stroking onto her saluting hand as well to make it a little extra sinful to leave the jizz dripping from her fingers down onto her face. Joining the amount already falling down to hit onto her big, heaving tits to leave her finally being the one looking like a nasty.

"Mmmmm... Thank you, Sir..." Lacey groaned, unable to help herself as she licked her lips and got a sample of my spunk while still keeping her hand up like it was frozen in place.

"Oh no, thank you Miss Evans..." I said with a smile as I stepped back. "After all, this will all make for quite the outstanding piece of footage to watch." I stated without shame. Moving over and picking up the camera as she followed me and saw the red light to show it had been filming all this time.

"W-WHAT?? YA DAMN NASTY!!" Evans yelled as her hand snapped off from her head as she glared at me. "I'M GONNA HAVE YOUR ASS THROWN OUT OF MY ARENA!!" Her arrogant mindset returning like she'd just flipped a mental switch. Even if the threat was weakened by my load plastering her face.

"Oh, well, you could do that sure..." I smirked, unfazed as she rose up to her feet. "But I'd be handing this footage right over to your darling husband if you did." I stated, and making her freeze on the spot as her hand, balled up in a fist like she was planning on delivering her signature Women's Right punch to me, slowly lowered down.

"...You dirty fucking nasty..." Lacey hissed, and while her angry toned changed greatly at the threat her glare still there.

"But I'm a fair man, Miss Evans!" I said, making sure the footage was saved before I shut down the camera. "Perhaps not a Gentleman like you'd prefer, but I think we can come to an agreement that will keep this a naughty little secret between the two of us."

"I'm listening, ya nasty bastard..." Evans said, sounding pissed off as she eyed me up. "Let me guess... Money? More fuckin' sex?"

"Actually..." I smiled, moving over to pick up my jacket. "Something quite simpler than that..."

* * *

While the main event of the evening was being wrestled out in the arena, I was out in the parking lot in the comfort of my rented car after a successful mission. Looking over that spread of two pages in my book as I looked over the 'evidence' I'd collected for the evening. Despite her anger, Lacey kindly agreeing to autograph what would be her entry in my Big Book and leaving several insults calling me 'Nasty' amongst other things on the pages. So perhaps it was telling that even so, she still left an e-mail address and phone number for me as well. Along with signing an official merch 8x10 picture and even letting me have her set of now stained with sweat, juices and spunk gloves that she'd worn. I made sure to leave them out to let the fluids dry in. Nothing worse than sticky pages in my book! That would ruin all my hard work.

And speaking of that, I plucked out a pen from my jacket pocket as I finished my job for the night by writing down my well opinionated review of the woman I'd been slam fucking: 'This former Marines beauty will easily bring you standing to attention! But you'll need to pack a long, thick weapon to carry out any successful mission with this stunning MILF! For someone who disgusted by the nasties of the world, she's not afraid to get down and dirty with some backdoor action! Just make sure it's between you and her, so her true Gentleman doesn't find out that she's really far from as pure a Lady as she claims to be! 10 out of 10!'

With that done, I set the book down on the passenger's seat before I buckled up. Driving out of the lot and heading out into the night without any suspicion from fan, security or sports entertainment agent or wrestler (aside from one satisfied, if not pissed off Superstar) of the fun I'd gotten up to. But such was the tough task I had to carry out! After all, if I didn't spend so much time, effort and a lot of money banging stunning female wrestlers then who else would? I felt very happy to be carrying out such an important service... Even if it was only for my own benefit!

* * *

I am not currently accepting suggestions, requests or ideas for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the feedback form on my profile. Thanks for reading!

12