Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 37

Story Info
With former NXT & Impact star Brandi Lauren.
6.9k words
5
1.7k
3
1

Part 37 of the 41 part series

Updated 12/27/2023
Created 08/03/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers

WARNING: The following is a work of erotic fan fiction. The events of which are completely made up and did not happen, and is no true reflection of the characters, promotions, wrestlers, events etc depicted or referenced within. Fantasy is legal. This material is unsuitable to be viewed by those under the legal age limit of viewing pornographic material in your current country of residence. All characters depicted in this fiction are over 18 years of age. I do not own NXT, Impact Wrestling or any other wrestling promotion, or any current or former wrestlers/characters.

Starring: Brandi Lauren (formerly Skyler Story in NXT, Ava Storie in Impact Wrestling)

The Big Book of Wrestling Babes -- Chapter 37

An erotic NXT/pro wrestling fan-fiction story.

by DaxG2001

Codes: Cons, MF, oral, anal.

* * *

Now often in the course of my extensive research into the many wonderful women of professional wrestling I've collected quite a few contact details of the lovely ladies hoping for a second round with me. Rarely do I ever use them since I wouldn't want to risk coming into contact with a less than thrilled partner or husband of the woman in question. Or even a mad beauty wondering why I'd taken so long to reach them again (especially if they knew I was out scoring with other women other than them).

However sometimes a risk is worth taking. Such as when I reached out at long last to try and contact Shotzi, a current WWE Superstar. Wanting to see if she, after attitude changes and making the climb from NXT to the main roster, she was still as wild and '10 out of 10' worthy as the first time. As it goes, she was sadly unavailable at the time as expected of a sports entertainer being on the road, globe trotting and all. However, she did offer me up quite the consolation prize. The contact details and even address of a friend of hers, promising something along the lines that she was in need of a good time as much as she would have loved to have. Even implying that her friend, even a former rival from the indies, could handle the kind of action she knew I could deliver.

Hence leading to admittedly familiar territory of the sunny climate of Florida as I knocked on an apartment door. A little dressed down than usual with just a nice shirt and pants on with a jacket over one arm. One hand holding a video camera and the other showing off my Big Book already. No need to hide what was about to happen like I usually had to sneakily, but never with malicious intent, usually do.

Moments later, seeing the door open and standing in front of me is a pro wrestler known for her time formerly in NXT as Skyler Story and Impact Wrestling as Ava Storie. Perhaps these days more known for her sexy photos on social media and her own pay to view 'Fans' page alongside streaming in Brandi Lauren. The gorgeous tanned beauty with long, flaming orange hair clad in snugly fitting dark pants hugging to her thick, juicy ass. Her sleeveless matching top showing off her large tits by pushing them up and out.

"So, you're the guy Shotzi was bragging about?" Brandi questioned since, even with how better than average looking I was, I did have the appearance of quite an average Joe. "The one who like banged her silly a long while back?" She said, referring to a woman who was a close friend of hers outside the ring and a former in-ring rival from their time in EVOLVE.

Rather than explain things, I let my collected evidence do the talking. Opening up the book, flicking through a few pages, and showing her the two page spread that showcased Shotzi and how good of a fuck she was. With not just an autograph to prove it, but screenshots too.

"That fucking slut!!" Brandi remarked with wide eyes, as her gaze switched from at the pages to me as she confirmed things. "Never fucking mentioned she did over that dumb tank... Come on!" She waved me in as I closed the book, following her in as I closed the door behind her.

"When Shotzi said she had some guy who knew what she was doing? I thought it was a rib..." Brandi said, not looking like she wanted to waste time as she led me to her bedroom. "Well? Let's see what you're packing." She said, turning to face me as I walked in. "I've got a couple hours before I do a stream tonight... Unless you leave me as fucked silly as she claims you can and I need to fix myself up before."

"Just give me a moment then..." I said, putting down the book on a side table and then setting up my camera next to it as I dumped my jacket down too. Getting a raised eyebrow out of her as I made sure to get the camera recording already in full view of her since she already had been filled in about what I was doing in my 'reviews'.

The next moment I got another wide eyed look from her as I undid my belt and dropped my pants. Letting her get a look at the meaty long cock that I was packing. Already starting to harden at the idea of getting straight down to business with her. "Now that? That at least is exactly what that insane bitch was raving about... Bigger than any of my fucking ex-boyfriends!" Her eyes roamed over my length as she stepped forward. Clearly loving what she was seeing and not looking like she was faking that statement about me being a lot longer and thicker than what she was used to. "But can you actually last like she bragged you can?" She questioned as she reached down to take a hold of me.

"Well, I could show you more entries from my Big Book if you needed some more proof..." I offered as I stepped out of my pants and slipped my shoes off as well.

"I think I'll see for myself..." Brandi stated as she started to lower herself down to her knees in front of me. "She owes me if this doesn't live up to what she was raving about... And besides, I could kick your ass easily if you try anything." She warned with a raised eyebrow, but one that seemed more seductive than just a mere warning now that she saw what a huge cock I was packing.

"I have plenty of experience with pro wrestlers myself... So I think you're going to be pleasantly surprised here." I said with a slight brag and a smile as I got nice and hard in her grip.

"Some people would say I've got more to do with streams and photo shoots than wrestling these days... But whatever. Let's see if my friend was just hyping you up or not..." Lauren said with a flirty smirk as she leaned her head in towards my length. Getting a groan out of me as she ran her soft tongue across the underside of me. Changing to swirl around the fat crown when she reached it, and letting out a little moan of her own from the taste of me. Stroking the shaft a bit as her tongue worked around the head and she stared up at me. Even sliding across the slit as she tested what I could handle. "Yeah, you like that, huh? Me working over this big, fat fucking cock of yours?" She purred, showing some of that seductive skill that was obvious from the sexy snaps she posts online. Gripping my dick for a moment so she could smack the head lightly off her tongue as she stuck it out. Both of us groaning from the motion as she slapped for a few moments before going back to swirling around the tip accompanied by a quick round of strokes.

"Not bad... Not fucking bad..." She smiled, pulling back a little to size me up. "But I think this will really see if you're worth my time or not..." The former NXT Superstar said before bringing her mouth back in. Parting those plump lips of hers just to wrap them around my dick with a nice tightness. My louder moan showing how good it was now to get some of her warm, wet mouth as she pushed down along me. "Mmmmmphhh! Mmmmmm... Shhhhrrlllpp..." Feeling her own groans vibrate softly against my meaty size as she slowly worked up and down. A sensual gaze cast up at me as her mouth got used to my thickness as she pumped happily along my length. The odd flick of the tongue up at the undersize for good measure as she already put on a display to make it pretty obvious this wasn't the first time she's sucked some cock before.

I just stood with a big smile on, staring down to watch her gorgeous face sliding along my shaft before moving back up to just under the mushroom head. Repeating the motion with a fresh groan as I felt her spit starting to get layered onto me. I didn't even need to reach down and brush her swaying, flaming orange hair back to keep the view for my camera clear as her own hand moved up to do it for me. A sure sign of how much she was into this as she bobbed her head along me and kept those lips pressed against my thickness. Perhaps taking my grin as a challenge as she briefly narrowed her eyes, changing tactics to keep my bell end between her plump lips as she turned her head from side to side. Grinding around my dick as I moaned before she went back to slurping away onto me.

"Mmmmmphhh... Mmmmm... Mmmmmphhh..." Pushing down deeper, the beauty from Buffalo, New York showed off that oral talent by guzzling down more of my manhood. Her hand moving off from my prick completely to just rest on my thigh as she enjoyed herself with a cock that could handle her mouth. Coming down close to being just a couple of inches off from my base before she lifted up to above the midway point on me. "Shhhrrrlllppp... Mmmmmphhh!! Shhhlllkkk..." Loudly slurping away as she was making quite the naughty mess all over my dick. Saliva dripping down nicely as little splats fell off my rod and from off her chin as well. Hitting onto the exposed tanned skin of her pushed up tits that her top was showing off. Not seeming to mind about a little mess on herself or her clothing as she was so caught up with sucking off a total stranger (well, at least one she didn't know the name of if she was aware of some of my past antics, including with a close friend and former in-ring rival of hers).

Who was I to stop a total hottie and social media model from enjoying herself with some nice big cock? Loving how her mouth glided so smoothly along my fat pole as she moved along with a steady motion. Having to brush her hair back as it fell out of place from the energetic to say the least motion. Still casting me a sinful look up at me as her full lips pumped over me nice and deep. Making me wonder if she shouldn't just go the route of full on porn star than merely just an exclusive content website with oral talent like this. The spit still dripping down her chin as she bobbed and got me layered from base to tip. Still feeling her own groans bouncing off my dick as she sucked me off and staring down at those big breasts of hers, I couldn't help but notice the hard nipples poking through to further show how much she was enjoying herself.

A groan escaping the both of us when she finally pulled off, giving her lips a lick for good measure. "Really fucking good..." She stated the obvious as she sat back. "Been a long fucking while since someone didn't just blow in my mouth." Brandi rather casually remarked as she moved off from the floor to stand up.

"Feel like I might be bringing up some bad memories if I enquire further about that!" I stated as I saw her starting to peel her top upward. Following the lead since I was already without my pants as I started to unbutton my shirt.

"More like short memories..." Lauren said with a smirk. Giving me something to really grin about soon after when she pulled that top up and over head. Letting those big, rounded tits bounce free with the little shine of sweat across the tops. "Gym meat heads, rookie no-hopers at seminars, a certain 'Bad Boy' ex of mine... I've been needing some real, good dick for a long fucking time!" She added as she began to ease her bottoms down as well.

"Well, not to brag or anything, but I think I've got the evidence to back up that I deliver that..." I said, about to motion across to my Big Book but finding myself staring as I saw the fantastic, thick and rounded backside of Lauren as she slipped down her lower clothing.

"You sure that's not just a reputation?" She gave another flirty smile as she stepped out of her bottoms, just to move over to the bed and move a leg up onto it. Sticking her rump out invitingly towards me. "How about you repay the favour first and put that cocky mouth of yours to better use?" She looked back over her shoulder after tossing her hair. Her words clearly more an instruction than just a suggestion. One I was happy to take up as I stepped towards her and moving down to kneel behind that stunning booty. Spreading her cheeks and making sure there was still a view for the camera of her lower holes. Especially her backdoor as I leaned in and began to flick my tongue out at that tight entrance of hers.

"MMMMM..." Her flaming-coloured haired head tilted back in approval as she felt my tongue lap at her tightness. "Wasn't quite what I was expecting... MMMM... But I should have guessed that was coming..." She licked her lips as she even reached a hand back, gripping her hip to aid in keeping her booty apart for me as I used the sliding motion to move across that entrance. It might not have been the oral sex she was expecting, but her moans and the fact she wasn't objecting to it a sure indication this isn't the first time she's explored some backdoor action. All the better for me to flick my tongue out at her to enjoy the taste of the former Impact Wrestling starlet's juicy backside. Keeping her cheeks apart and sneaking in a grope of her as I dined on her ample booty.

"MMMM... Fuck!! Nasty motherfucker... I can see why... MMMMM! Shotzi raved about you... MMMM!" She moaned out, her free hand stroking across her large chest as still looked back over her shoulder to watch me dine on her thick ass. Keeping a smile on my handsome features even as my own mouth was busy being pressed up into her tight asshole. Going from licking around her to a full press against her to test what it would take to actually invade her. Clearly this wasn't a hole she offered up to many lucky guys. "Mmmmmm yeah... Eat my fucking ass, you dirty fucker... MMMMM! Fuck..." She groaned, squeezing her breast as I felt her hips shift back towards me. Rocking into my tongue as she was showing a need for me to get on with the job as well and get what we both wanted out of this. Flicking my tongue out at her again as I let one of her hands take over the job of keeping half of her juicy cheeks apart.

Giving her a good double teaming as my tongue pushed into that vice-like asshole at last, but the moans she let out weren't just from that penetration. My free hand sliding under her to find her already nicely wet pussy as I began to stroke across her. Feeling a firmer shift back from her to grind against my tongue as I rubbed over her slit. Having my cake and eating it (and not just what my mouth was already doing!) with this horny beauty from pro wrestling to work over both of her lower holes at the same time. Her constant moaning showing she was approving of my work on her as I dined on that fantastic ass and got a feeling of how snug her pussy was as well with my strokes back and forth over her.

"MMMMM! SHIT... She didn't... MMMMM! Fucking say you had tricks as well! MMMMM! Fuck yes! MMMMM... Eat that ass, you dirty fucker!" Gritting her teeth lustfully, her hand gripped and pinched one of her hard nipples while she rocked back and forth against my tongue. Keeping me stuffed into her asshole as I groaned into that ample flesh of her backside. Managing to match her motion, darting in and out of her backdoor as she backed up into me. All as my fingers got a little bit wet from working over the snatch of the beauty formerly known as Skyler Story and Ava Storie. "AHHHHH FUCK... Nasty... MMMMM! Ass eating motherfucker! MMMMM FUCK... If this mouth is this fucking good... MMMM! Maybe you just skip ahead and get to work... UHHHHH! Fucking this ass if you like eating it so fucking much! MMMMM..." She was making more decisions for me about this encounter and I had no problems with that at all. Groaning into her backside as I ate her out and kept rubbing away at her pussy. Perhaps she wouldn't have been this up for it without the double team, but getting her to offer up a performance far more XXX-rated than what she puts out on her paid content sites was well worth going the extra mile for!

Now it was her turn to groan out with a hint of disappointment when I pulled back from both her ass and her pussy. Moving to stand up as she looked back at me and watched as I went over to my coat. "Shotzi did say you always seemed to be prepared for anything..." Lauren remarked, licking her upper lip as she saw me return over with my ever handy bottle of lubricant.

"Well you never know who you might meet!" I claimed, pouring out some liquid onto my fingers. "Or what needs they might have..." I said, kneeling down again behind her as again one of my hands moved her ass apart while she still had one of hers doing the same job to the other cheek.

"Mmmmmm..." Another groan leaving her as she felt my finger push into her asshole. Meeting still plenty of resistance from how vice-like her back passage is even with the rimming I'd just performed on her. Easing my digit back and forth into her now for a slow and steady movement. A good job was worth doing right after all, especially with a beauty happily offering up such a stunning ass right from the get-go to me. "With what she's said about you... MMMM... I'm surprised you didn't try and fuck me out behind my house... Ahhhhh... Or out in the pool..." She teased between her own low moans as once again her hips were rocking back towards me. Helping to keep my finger deep into her as I worked the lube around her passage. The scent of arousal in the air as the former competitor in Shine Wrestling and EVOLVE groaned and pushed that plump butt back against my hand.

After eating that ass and then finger fucking her, it was time to properly got to work on her as I took a moment to lube up my own dick before setting the bottle aside. Seeing her watch and stare down at her own backside as I stepped up behind her. Pushing my cock against her slick asshole as I made her hiss out as my head touched her entrance. Soon deep groans escaping the both of us as I pushed in. Feeling exactly how super tight but fantasticality pleasurable her ass was as I pushed my dick in, and already I got the sense of why so few men, wrestlers or otherwise, could handle her when her ass felt this good already. While her groans showed how she felt about getting her tight passage spread open as I took this thick invasion. Still keeping her ass sticking out and raised with one knee still on her bed as she let me build the motion. Sliding back until just the crown was stuffed into and then pushing back in to keep us both moaning before I did it all over again.

"OH FUCK! MMMMM... That's... MMMMM! That's fucking big! MMMMM FUCK!!" The former WWE developmental prospect turned influencer and streamer moaned out as she stared down at her own backside with half-closed, lusty eyes. Watching her own juicy rump getting stuffed as I pumped slowly but firmly in and out of her tightness. It didn't even take long to actually fuck her before she was once again using the position to rock back against my motion. Perfectly timing things to ease her asshole back along my prick as I sent it in deep between her plump cheeks. "MMMMM... Yeah, that's fucking it! Fuck that ass baby... MMMMM SHIT! Making me fucking feel it! MMMMM! FUCK!!" She groaned as her shifting had her long locks of the redhead swaying in time with the motion of her body. Her big tits jiggling nicely as well as she bent over a bit and kept her ass sticking right out for me. Once again, without even knowing it, helping to get a clear view for my camera of me tapping this ass as her hand remained digging fingers into that ample flesh as it jiggled around her drip.

Just holding her far hip, all I had to focus on was working my own hips back and forth in time with her eager pushes back. Moaning out from how wonderful the tight clutch of her back passage was all around my thick cock. Her ass built, just like the rest of her, to take a huge dick like mine. And I was getting the feeling she was quite the Size Queen too with how much of my prick she was handling already with plenty more to come. Staring down to watch those big cheeks easing back along my shaft before sliding forward as I pulled some of my inches out just to thrust right in and make us both moan out. All without her even touching her pussy yet with her hands busy with one holding her ass apart for me and the other keeping herself propped up to get fucked from behind.

daxg2001
daxg2001
817 Followers
12