Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 37

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MMMM... OH FUCK... And she wasn't fucking making it up either... AHHHH SHIT! About how long you could go either! OOOOOOOOH FUCK!! MMMM..." Beads of sweat were starting to form across that already gorgeous, tanned and curvaceous body of the wrestler who has enjoyed runs across many promotions across the United States. A sign here though that her true calling might be something a lot more adult themed than even the content she puts out now on her exclusive content site with how well she's taking my cock. Easily pushing herself back and forth along my thrusting dick. Making me think that I didn't even need to do any pumping myself with her eager shifts along me, but why slack off when I can make the most of this chance to be deep in a stunning, juicy piece of pro wrestling ass.

"MMMMM... Fucking like that, huh? MMMMM! Like my... UHHHHH! Nice, fat fucking ass... Taking all the big fucking cock of yours, huh? MMMMM FUCK... I know I fucking love it... MMMM! Spreading me fucking open nice and deep! MMMM!!" She purred out her approval as her hair continued to sway, leaving loose strands of orange across her stunning face while her breasts kept on jiggling as she took the anal action as good as she was getting. Matching my pace so well that now those plump cheeks of hers were slapping back into my toned frame. The sharp clap of her driving back into me now ringing out to join our moans and her porn star dirty talk as she took me balls deep and didn't even show a hint of pain from being spread wide open to take my thick length. "UHHHH! Come on! Harder! MMMMM! Fuck me fucking deep, you dirty fucking stud! MMMMM! Give it to me! Real fucking good! MMMM FUCK!!" She demanded with a wide and wicked grin as she was doing a damn fine job of fucking my cock with all that ass just on her own. But I was showing her once again that I wasn't just some guy with a book of conquests as I kept up with her needs and this lusty pace.

Moving my dick like a piston with a sharp, quick rhythm into that welcoming, built to be banged backside of hers. Moaning out myself as I got to see that this beauty wasn't just someone who put on a sexy look for thirst trap pictures online. She could actually handle, and deliver in her own right, one Hell of a fucking. Her plump butt cheeks colliding back into me over and over again each time I pumped in and filled her up. That pace stiff enough but I wasn't even feeling a sting of pain from the force she was using to push back and take me. Just the soft, plentiful cushion of her cheeks hitting into me as she groaned out in delight. The scent of her arousal in the air and some juices slowly dripping down her inner thigh so even without touching herself down there, she was getting off on having her juicy ass fucked nice and hard.

"MMMM... So, believing the hype yet?" I grinned as I pulled out of her ass, noting the now familiar groan of disappointment she let out any time I wasn't deep in her backside.

"Oh, I fucking believe it now..." Brandi let out a sexy laugh before she moved to flop down onto her bed on her back. "And I believe you need to get back in my fucking ass... Right now!" She demanded, bringing her hips back to raise them up off the sheets while keeping her legs spread for another clear invitation.

"I mean, if you insist..." I smiled, moving up to kneel on the sheets as I turned her slightly. Making sure she was nice in line with the sight of my camera as I pushed a leg back for the clear view. Not making her wait for too much longer as I pushed my dick back into her tight asshole and thanks to the previous round of sex, I was able to push right in and deep with the first stroke to both of our moaning delight.

This time, the former NXT and Impact Wrestling star went right to work on herself as soon as I started to pump into her ass. A hand down between her legs as she began playing with herself and kept her moans going nice and loud. Being on her back also meant that as I pumped in deep and made her shift on her bedsheets, those rounded, large tits of hers were able to freely bounce back and forth for an added treat for the eyes. Her fingers quickly stroking over her wet folds while I took care of the other lower hole, filling her up with fat cock and it didn't take long before my crotch was connecting with her tanned skin once again. The smacks of body meeting body sounding out to go with our moans in the air as I was balls deep inside of her yet again.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK! MMMMMM FUCK YESSSSSSSS!! OOOOOOOOOOH FUCK!!" She panted out as I took the lead, letting her get lost in all the pleasure as she rubbed away at her wet pussy. More dampness coming by the second, and not just with the sweat starting to shine all across her frame either, as she kept her fingers dancing away over her snatch with quick brushes. All fuelled by my dick driving in and out of her still snug but now very welcoming back passage as she showed off that while her tightness proved she hadn't taken this sort of size in a long time, if even at all, her ass was made to take a deep, hard fucking like this. "UHHHHH!! FUCK YES... MMMMM!! KEEP... AHHHHH FUCK! KEEP FUCKING THAT ASS! MMMM FUCK!!" She demanded between loud moans. Acting as if we've been fuck buddies for years rather than the one afternoon with how her back passage was now almost resized to perfectly fit the shape of my fat cock ramming in and out of her.

Not that I wasn't having a noticeable layer of moisture over me from the effort needed to give such a stunning influencer and 'exclusive content' model the kind of fucking she, and her thick booty, truly deserve. Moaning out with each thrust in or out of that that snug asshole that I delivered as I stared down to watch my prick get buried deep into her. Even with her on her back, I still felt the squish of her cheeks meeting my crotch when I drove in accompanied by the loud clap ringing out. Keeping her body jolting back and seeing her titties shake back and forth as she slid against the sheets while her bright orange hair was sprawled out around her. The messy state of her and her gorgeous body clearly far from a worry from her as her hand worked away at her snatch like she was stuck on a wicked autopilot. Driving herself towards pleasure while I pumped away into her ass.

"UHHHHH! FUCK! FUCK!! AHHHHH!! MMMMMM!" The eyes of the beauty once known as Skyler Story in NXT were closed shut as she was lost in her own world of sin. Making me wonder if she even remembered that there was a camera filming her as I drove my meaty shaft all the way into her back passage before just sliding out a few inches so I could piston back into her. Her mouth open in a perfect O-shape compared to the wide smile I had on as I didn't even think she was thinking about whether or not her friend and fellow wrestler had just been over exaggerating my abilities. Proving my talents here and now as I drove her wild and kept her rubbing away at her soaking pussy as she got off on being fucked up the ass. "FUCK YES... UHHHH! JUST... MMMMM FUCK! A LITTLE MORE!! OH FUCK! DON'T... MMMMM!! FUCKING STOP... FUCK!!"

Keeping a grip on her legs I didn't exactly plan on stopping now, with how good it still felt to have her tight back passage clamped around my rod as I thrust in and out of her. Stuffing her full even with her on her back to really show her juicy ass was made to take a hammering no matter the positioning. And my length was just the right size to treat her like she was more of an adult film star than a mere streamer, model and these days occasional wrestler. Moaning myself with sweat falling off my face as I had to put in the work to give such a red hot woman like this the intense action needed to satisfy her. Aided by her doing plenty of self-pleasuring herself, leaving her fingers already more than sticky from the constant strokes along her slot. Making me wonder if there's perhaps some sex toys hidden in drawers she uses on herself to give herself a hint of the action that very few men can actually deliver to her.

"YES! FUCKING YES! YES YES YESSSSSSSSS AHHHHH MMMMM!!" Eyes still closed but her back arching and sticking her big tits up and out were the indication that Brandi Lauren was finally hitting her limit. That and making me groan out deeply when her back passage found a new tightness to grip me as she came. A hiss escaping me but still doing my duty to keep fucking her up the ass while her fingers furiously stroked away over herself. More juices spilling out, making a mess all around her crotch and thighs to drip down and stain the sheets of her own bed she was being fucked on. Thrusting into her booty to help her ride out the waves of sin until her body slumped back, followed by her hand leaving her wet twat and the sight of a wide, satisfied grin across her sweat-coated features through loose strands of her flaming hair.

So while my main mission was done, I still had to make sure I didn't leave the encounter with a case of blue balls. Pulling out from her well-fucked ass and moving up to mount her tired body. Getting a groan out of her as I helped myself to grip those ripe, large breasts of hers and sandwich them against my cock. Hearing no objections, I started to thrust between them and make the flesh jiggle around my fingers as I dug in. Using a pace nowhere near as stiff or quick as I'd been doing to her booty moments before, but my slow strokes giving me plenty of pleasure as I moaned away. Going from using her tight hole to her stunning body itself. Admittedly, I sounded like I was enjoying this titfuck just as much as actually pounding her from how loud my groans were.

Staring up, the former Ava Storie in Impact Wrestling just licked her lips to give me another go ahead to use her tits. No doubt used to men lusting after her juicy rack from the countless sexy snaps of her showing them off in her social media posts and exclusive content site shoots. So this wasn't likely the first or last time she'd use her mounds to finish off a lucky guy with. Just perhaps never one with either a dick as thick or long as mine, or one that had just come straight out of her ass either. My thrusts making her groan a bit too as she was still feeling the buzz from being fresh off her own orgasm. Her gaze shifting from up at my moaning face to watching the crown of my dick pop out from between her deep cleavage I was making as I kept her boobs wrapped around my manhood.

Not even any need for dirty talk here as I worked my dick in piston-like fashion between her mountains. Just moans filling the air and the smack of my crotch hitting the underside of her tits as I pumped in. A big long cock like mine just right for a set of rounded, large boobs like hers as her tanned flesh jiggled all around my rod as I worked in and out. Far from my first time getting to fuck a set of great breasts like this of course so I knew how to use the perfect pace and force to make the most of out a rack like this. And from her own groans I could tell she'd taken a few dicks between her tits over her time either around wrestling or not as more of a streamer and influencer. And even know after her own peak she still had a hunger for more action as she licked her lips, staring at my cock doing a vanishing act of poking out from her breasts before slipping back down between them to repeat the motion.

Getting in as many pumps and lasting for as long as could between such a great tits from a stunning beauty. After all I had to make the most out of getting some action out a beauty who has competed in NXT, Impact Wrestling and Shine Wrestling amongst others over her in-ring career. Thankfully she wasn't objecting to me pounding away into her mountains to finish off this encounter as she remained laying back in her bedsheets, soaked in the sweat from the red hot action leading up to this point. She even let out a groan when I had to finally let go of her tits and pull out, but a wicked grin returning when she saw me grip my cock and start to furiously stroke off as I felt my rod pulsing.

Closing her eyes just in time as I unleashed the first blast of my load across her stunning facial features. Thick ropes of white landing over her tanned features over her nose, cheeks and lips with a little hitting into her bright orange hair at the side of her head. But it was an equal dosage here as I made sure to aim down further and hit across those freshly fucked tits of hers as well. So while the spunk on her face started to drip down her cheeks, I was shooting streaks over her mounds to leave the spunk falling down the sides of her heaving rack and back into the valley between them. More than a generous mess, and a big old money shot with a two-for-one special, left over her for my camera to enjoy by the time I was squeezing out the last drips onto her chest.

"Mmmmm..." Brandi groaned, able to look down at the state of her tits after checking her eyes were clear. "That bitch Shotzi did warn me you were a guy packing a big load either... Even got some in my fucking hair too!" She said with a smirk, showing she wasn't too furious about that mess.

"Well she had the benefit of most of her hair being covered by a helmet if I recall right..." I smiled as I stepped off the bed.

"And I can brag that you gave my tits a nice good fucking, never mind blowing your load over them..." Lauren said with a shamelessly proud tone.

"Well, if you really want to make her envious about getting a piece of me too?" I seized on that opportunity as I walked across her room. "Maybe you can help me add your own entry into this little Book of mine like she was all too happy to do..." I said, picking it up from beside my camera after I'd made sure the footage was all saved.

* * *

A half hour later in my rental car it was a familiar course of action. My Big Book open at the two page spread and having one page already not just autographed by Brandi, but leaving me with a couple of contact details too. Although I'd actually had them already thanks to our mutual friend. Even promising me a discount code for subscribing to her exclusive content page! And being kind enough to give me a couple of autographs on some old 8x10 pictures from her previous times in television promotions too. And although the souvenir of the tight, pushed up top she'd worn when I met her was a lot larger than what I could usually fit into my book I was sure I'd be able to make it work out somehow when I got back home to put in the screenshots from the tape we'd filmed.

I also couldn't forget to finish off my required job for this 'talent evaluation', which as always meant me bringing pen to meet paper and write down my expert opinion on the day's events. 'Whether it's kicking ass in the ring or looking smoking hot in photo shoots, you can be sure of a wild time with with smoking hot redhead. So don't let the old cliché of thinking that just because someone looks hot that they can't give you a good time! Because no matter the name this former sports entertainer uses, she's guaranteed to give you some fun no matter if you take on her holes or another part of her! 10 out of 10!'

With all of that safely written down, all I needed to do was close up the book, buckle up safely, and then drive away from the building without raising any suspicion. Another successful entry bagged in the book with a nice trip back into the indies. It was always nice to spice things up with a mix of the big names from WWE and the like with the lesser known or forgotten beauties. But where would my 'research' take me next? I was looking forward to finding out and filling up some more pages of my trusty Big Book in the process!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming stories. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story. Thanks for reading!

12