Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No objections from me from the smile on my face and the groans I let out each time her booty clapped back into my waist. The irony was not lost to me that she'd dared me to impress her and show my bedroom skills here, but she was equally giving back as good of a fuck as I was delivering to her. To the point where I was pretty sure I could have just stopped and taken it while she did all the work for us both with how eagerly and forcefully her rocks back and forth into me were. The pace was more expected of a woman half her age along with loud, shameless moans to match that made her big tits sway underneath her and strands of her long hair from under her cowgirl hat fall out of place. A more than red-hot sight to be captured on film as the careful angle of my body allowed the clear shot of my cock being rammed into her wet pussy to be seen along with the wild jiggle of her butt.

"MMMMM... Maybe you want to be a real cowgirl... AHHHH... And show me how you give a real ride instead?" I teased before I eased my dick out of her snatch. A last, for the moment, slap to that unmissable target of her read. Then I stepped back to allow her to move off the chair.

"I like the sounds of that, kid..." Mickie said with a lick of her lips before she turned around. "After all! It wouldn't be a proper rodeo if it didn't have a real long, hard ride now, would it?" She did some teasing of her own with a sexy smirk to match.

"No... No, it would not!" I agreed. I took a seat in my chair with my cock, coated in her juices, still rock hard and pointing upward, ready for her.

"Just hope a cocky young stud like you is ready for me to get real Hardcore on you... Like only the best country gal can!" She warned before she confidently moved across. A leg swung over so she could mount my lap and I helped out to line my dick up once again with her entrance so she could sink. Approving groans from us both from the penetration, followed by her hands taking hold of my shoulders while I gripped her waist.

"MMMMM! Yee-haw!! FUCK!! Let's fucking ride 'em, boy! MMMMM FUCK!!" Mickie said with a grunt. The loud clap of her amazing, juicy ass striking down hard into my body rang out instantly after the first bounce on my dick. My inches stuffed up into her snatch balls deep thanks to how stretched out that MILF love tunnel was from the first position. Allowing for a smooth, quick motion that left her long hair flying behind her but her hat never budged from her head once. Not that my focus was on much other than her huge tits as they jiggled in front of my face. Yet again the mature beauty showed the stamina and skill expected of a woman half her age but now completely controlling the pace with such an intense, lusty motion. The kind of wild ride that would be a test for even a seasoned porn star to try and take even at this early stage.

"AHHHH FUCK! Yeah, that's it, kid! MMMM FUCK! Gonna get... UHHHH! Real fucking Hardcore now! MMMMM FUCK!" The legendary female wrestler said with a groan. The sweat on her now left a shine across that stunning enough as it is body of hers. She drove sharply up and down, ramming my dick straight into her slot before she pushed up. Just about making it to the midway point before she slammed down to make another loud slap ring out when our bodies met. "MMMM! There ain't nobody else... AHHHH FUCK! Who can ride better... MMMM! Than a good old country girl can! MMMM SHIT!! FUCK!!" She bragged between her loud moans. Not appearing like she was the happily married woman she was from how she shamelessly bounced away on my dick to keep me moaning while I held her in place on me. The camera behind us was able to capture her body in swift motion along with that fantastic jiggle of her booty whenever she crashed down into me along with the glimpses of my cock being plunged into her twat as she took me in and out with eager, wicked glee.

"MMMM! I think I'm more glad than most of your fans are... AHHHH! That your 'Last Rodeo' wasn't the end of you!" I said with a grin before I let out a deep groan. Loving how her wet pussy was nice and tight around my dick as she drove up and down onto me. I wasn't even getting a proper chance to pump up into her twat with how aggressively she was delivering this top-notch ride. More than happy to settle with being treated like a living dildo for her to play with and enjoy with her soaking love tunnel. My hands were free to roam across her and reach back. Another sharp spank was given to her thick backside and the blow just made her hiss in delight even as that red handprint further formed as evidence of her unfaithfulness. As if it wouldn't be enough to discover she'd been having fun behind her other half's back with her stretched out her snatch would be for the next week after this.

"AHHHHH FUCK! Don't you worry, kid! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!!" James groaned while sweat dripped off her stunning face to leave a couple of loose strands of her hair stuck to her cheeks. Only briefly pausing her bounces to press her snatch down into my crotch so she could roll those thick hips of hers back and forth. A skilled grind into my cock to keep us both pleasured and not simply to try and sneak a break, especially when it wasn't long before she lifted along my prick and went back to giving that fantastic ride. "MMMMM!! This country gal has got... MMMMM FUCK! AHHHHH FUCK! Plenty more fucking rides left in the tank yet! MMMMM FUCK..." She stated with a broad smile. Her snatch was soaked but still nicely tight to glide over my rod. Her big tits bounced and brushed against my toned chest from the close grip with her hands still on my shoulders. The limits of what the interview set chair we were on were tested with the great strain of her intense motion to raise and drop onto my cock.

Even as she did all the work here, there seemed to be no end in sight just yet as the grappler who had competed way back in the early NWA-TNA days now up to the current era of Impact Wrestling put her amazing, curvaceous body to work in a way some porn stars would pay to be able to copy. The constant loud clap of her rump rang out with each drop and that motion was not even fazed by the sharp slaps I delivered to her cheeks as she rode me. Making it a wonder how any man, including her husband, could keep up with a stunner with high needs like this. Thankfully, to borrow one of her terms, this was far from my first 'rodeo' either so I could last and let her showcase such supreme sexual skills that could only come from one of the best competitors, let alone of the hottest women, in modern wrestling history.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! MMMMM!!" Eventually, James had to bring herself to a stop on my cock. Her hands moved off from my shoulders as she lifted off her cowgirl hat but just to brush her hair and try to put it back in place before she popped her headwear back on. "God damn, kid! You can fucking take it!" She grinned as she once again expertly rocked her hips back and forth to give a grind of that soaked pussy into my crotch. "You sure you ain't got... MMMM! A bit of the country in you?" She teased before she lifted herself up and off from my dick to make us both groan from the empty feeling.

"I think I'll settle for showing you how Hardcore I can get." I said as I rose from the chair.

"Works for me kid..." Mickie said. She watched as I walked off of the 'set' to a bag placed at the side before I came back over. "Oh Hell yeah... This works real well for me!" Her smile got a little bit wider when she saw me approach with a bottle of sex lubricant.

"Why am I not surprised you're not a stranger to this kind of action?" I said, especially when she assumed the position for me before I even asked her to. She kneeled on the edge of her chair to present that thick backside, with my red handprint still clear on her cheek, up and out towards me.

"Come on, kid! You saw those pictures of me when I was young and dumb! Getting my fine ass fucked is nothing when I show off some slices of 'roast beef' to the damn world in a photoshoot!" She boldly said with a look cast over her shoulder and still with her hat on her head as if she was getting off on the idea that certifies this as getting it on country-style.

A hiss soon left the veteran when I poured out some lube onto her plump backside. Letting the liquid drip down her crack while, in a very telling fashion, she put a hand down underneath herself to slowly stroke over her soaking pussy even before I'd put a finger into her. That soon happened when I lubed up a digit and then pressed it against her tight entrance. Meeting expected resistance, even with her admission to not being a stranger to anal action, to show she didn't just let any lucky guy get a shot at her juicy booty. She also knew just what to do here. Slow pushes back against my hand to help work my finger deep into her back passage and spread the lube around. Low moans of approval from her while she self-pleasured and licked her lips. Eyeing up my cock and all too eager to let me sample the last of her snug holes.

I spent a good few minutes fingering the asshole of the former Impact Wrestling Knockouts, WWE Women's and WWE Diva's Champion before I pulled out. Giving my dick a quick lubing up for good measure before I stood behind that rump as she kept it raised and pushed towards me for an eager position. It was the turn of us both to let out deep groans when I pushed against her backdoor and eventually eased in to feel the supreme tightness of a hole perhaps more used to dicks of a far smaller and slimmer size than mine. Yet again, I barely got the chance to start thrusting into her before she rocked back to work her tightness against my shaft. Making me play catch-up to hold those shapely hips and start tapping that fantastic ass from behind. All while she kept a hand on her folds to rub away and get off on the feeling of a big, young cock inside of her juicy MILF ass.

"OOOOOOOOOH FUCK! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK!!" Moans of delight came from the part Native American beauty as she stared over her shoulder to watch me work my fat dick in and out of her super tight asshole. Her plump cheeks jiggled once again from her eager shoves back as her free hand held the back of the chair she knelt on for support. Allowing her to keep that booty pushed out while she rocked back and helped slide more of my inches into her. "AHHHHH! FUCK! Yeah! Fuck that ass! MMMMM FUCK! Fuck it good, kid! MMMM FUCK! Get real fucking Hardcore! MMMM FUCK!!" It sounded like a demand more than just simple dirty talk, but certainly far hotter and even better use of her mouth than the attempts at a singing career she's done in the past. And even as good as this felt, I still made sure to keep my sweating body at a slight angle so the still-filming cameras got the shot of my thick dick being pumped into her vice-like asshole.

I was all too happy to oblige and give the lusty beauty from Richmond, Virginia what she and her amazing body deserved. My thrusts got stiff and quick now that we were both used to the snug feeling of this anal sex with my cock stuffed into her juicy cheeks and her tight back passage spread out enough to accept my thick size. So yet again that sound I never got tired of hearing, even after it'd rang out countless times today, of her plump cheeks clapping off of me echoed around the room as her rump pushed back to meet my pumps. The cushion of that ass into my waist meant that even with her energetically, especially at this late stage of the fun, sharp pushes into me along with my firm pace neither of us felt any sting of pain from the connection. That went double for her since I couldn't help but enjoy another dose of giving that fine ass a hard spank while I fucked her, much to her still groaning approval from the blow.

"AHHHH FUCK! YES! FUCK! FUCK THAT ASS! MMMMM FUCK! FUCK IT REAL GOOD, STUD! MMMM FUCK!!" Mickie nodded her head in delight to keep her long hair, now messy from all the shifting back and forth she'd done, swaying while drops of sweat fell from her face. Her hand furiously works over her slit as she makes her thick cheeks slap off my waist again and again. Another display that showed I could have just frozen in place and let her do all the work to drive that amazing butt back into me without the need to thrust in once. But I'd still probably have a job to do to keep my dick buried between her juicy cheeks and not just be jolted back from how stiffly she drove back into me. "COME ON! MMMMM FUCK! GET HARDCORE! AHHHH! GET REAL... MMMM! FUCKING HARDCORE! MMMMM FUCK!!" She demanded with a slam of her hand onto the chair before she gripped it again to keep balance as I fucked her from behind. This piece of furniture was being tested to handle the strain of her intense motion against me and neither of us cared about the stains of sweat and juices being left on it from our lusty fun.

While I had a good feeling about how filthy this veteran was from those softcore pictures of her early ROH days long before she became the former WWE Superstar and certified MILF she was today, even I was pleasantly surprised with how wild she was getting on my big cock. Those thick cheeks slapped into me nice and hard as I filled her back passage up. The sight of my prick invading her deep and stiffly was captured by the cameras along with how she made her fingers soaked with arousal from the rapid strokes across her slit. All testing me to leave sweat across my body from the effort and energy needed to not just keep up with her lusty needs, but just last against this kind of pace that put pro porn stars to shame. Even at the expense of her loving husband likely finding out about her unfaithfulness if not by the red handprint on her backside but the gaping wide state of her asshole by the end of this.

"FUCK... KEEP GOING... FUCK!! FUCK!! GETTING CLOSE... FUCK!!" She groaned out. Finally, her head started to tilt down as the intense pace of this action took its toll to drain her even as she kept her ass pushed up and out for me to plough into. Her hand still clamped on her twat to brush away and help race herself towards the kind of peak she's not experienced in a long time. I seized on this moment to reach forward with a hand. A handful of her long hair grabbed to pull back and make her tilt like I was now the cowboy pulling on a set of reigns. It worked perfectly with a long and loud moan leaving her as her eyes rolled back. Shuddering on my cock as I tugged and gave the extra spark needed to send this curvy MILF over the edge.

"UHHHHH!! FUUUUUUUCK YESSSSSSSSS..." Mickie nearly howls in delight from the feeling of an intense orgasm. Cumming hard over her fingers as she rubs away with almost more need than she had to keep the Last Rodeo winning streak going to save her career. Gasping with a big smile to enjoy my fat cock still being buried deep into her rump. I had no plans on making this legend mad by not giving this my all, so I kept the thrusts going stiff and strong to ensure she got fucked throughout her peak. Allowing her to ride out the pleasure until she groaned and her soaked fingers fell from her twat. Leaving me to pull out of that well fucked and spanked ass. Keeping her cheeks spread so I could let the camera capture the wide-open state of her asshole for an extra shameful sight for the MILF.

"Oh fuck... Fuck!!" Mickie groaned with a smile. Letting out a laugh before she turned around to face. She took a seat on the soaked with juices and sweat chair as she needed a moment to recover. "For a kid? You can fucking handle a real rodeo!" She admitted as she gazed at my rock-hard cock.

"Don't you mean I'm Hardcore in my own right?" I responded with a smile as I stepped towards her.

"Same thing..." She smirked and took hold of her big, sweat-covered tits with her hands. "Now let me show you how real country gals finish off a cowboy..."

"MMMM! My fucking pleasure!" I groaned with a grin as James captured my cock with her big, enhanced MILF tits. My moans only continued when she began to thrust and work those mounds along my member. A nice slap rang out when she dropped them down against my crotch before they got lifted to the head. A sure sign that this also wasn't the first time she'd pleasured a lucky guy with her mountains. Getting off on the feeling too from the low groans she let out while she bounced those breasts along my dick. She showed no concern that this length had just been balls deep in her backside and now was getting massaged by her chest. Proof that she wasn't afraid to use both her fantastic body along with those tight holes to offer up pleasure.

"Mmmmm yeah... Give me that fucking cum, kid..." Mickie purred as her eyes switched from down to watch the crown of my prick pop out from between her mounds to up at my moaning face. Her tits smoothly dragged along my member to make me pulse between them with clear experience of this sex act. The former multi-time Knockouts Champion in Impact Wrestling and former Women's and Divas's Champion in WWE was just as skilled with a red-hot tit fuck as she was riding and taking cock. "Blow a big fucking load over me... Just like I fucking bet you did for those fucking pictures of me..." She added with a grin. Perhaps not even knowing, and if she did I had a feeling she wouldn't even care at this point, that she was positioned just right for my camera to capture this. Her tits jiggled around my cock with each pump along the pole she gave to make me moan and test my limits since I tried my best to enjoy this titwank for as long as I could.

"AHHHH FUCK! Keep this up... MMMM! And I won't have a choice! MMMM FUCK!!" I admitted with a big smile. More than happy to get a deep, swift and smooth massage from those rounded, big tits of the part Native American beauty. Moaning almost as loud as I had been while buried balls deep in either of her pleasurable holes as she worked me over with those juicy funbags. Impressively able to find a second wind of energy to still be able for one last sex act to finish this session off. She gripped her mounds, even as they jiggled in her hands, to drive them up and down along me. Showing no mercy after I'd done such a good job to rail her silly and bring her to a powerful orgasm minutes before. One Hell of a reward considering I'd tricked her into thinking this was some kind of legit interview at the very start of this all.

"OH FUCK! HERE IT CUMS! FUCK!!" I was at least able to warn her, but she carried on pumping away with her mounds anyway to make sure I was well taken care of. That resulted in the first shot of my big load firing up so high it hit the underside of the rim of that signature cowgirl hat she'd worn throughout this encounter. She just laughed as the trail fell back to her face and her features caught another rope before the rest fell to land across her mounds. The seed spread across the tops, down the sides and into the deep cleavage between. My load milked dry until my dick went soft between her tits and she finally let go. A moment was taken to scoop up some jizz with a finger to bring it to her lips and stick the digit into her mouth. Moaning as she shamelessly slurped it down to enjoy the flavour of a younger man's cum and one she wasn't even married to.

"Not bad, kid... Not fucking bad at all..." Mickie said, letting out a satisfied sigh before she sat back. Allowing me, and the cameras, to see that money shot across her face and that heaving chest.

"I could say the same about you!" I replied with a grin. "But I'd be selling you short about how Hardcore you are!"

"I'm the best, kid... In and out of the ring." James smirked, finally taking off her hat before she stroked back her messy hair. "But I'm gonna need a towel first to clean all this off of me..." She said. Pausing, she looked over to the side and saw the cameras that were pointed at her. "Oh... And we need to, you know, discuss the little issue of this footage you've now got of me. It's bad enough I've still got these damn softcore pictures floating around of me without this leaking out!" She said with a laugh.