Big Book of Wrestling Babes Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I think we have a way you can make sure this tape is hidden..." I said, turning and picking up the Big Book from off the interview set table.

"So you didn't forget about putting me into your perverted little book, huh?" Mickie said with a smile. "Better get me a pen then, kid. Along with that towel..." She stated to agree without any hesitation to my demand.

"Coming right up, Mickie!" I responded with a smile.

* * *

Later on in the evening, and while the taping of Impact Wrestling's TV show was still ongoing I was outside of the building. Fully clothed and safely in a van with my interview set and cameras packed away ready to leave. Just a small matter of checking over the new double-page spread of my Big Book with the kindly given autograph from Mickie James adorning the page, along with (even though she's happily married) a couple of contact details, and not just to score tickets for any music concert she might have in the future. Alongside a signed 8x10 promo picture of her as well, along with an accessory of a set of her colourful, tasselled wristbands that she'd wear as part of her ring attire.

With all those important points gained for the Book, and the spaces set aside for the screenshots from the tape once I'd gone through all the footage back at home, it was just left for me to put in the ever-important and non-biased review of the evening's proceedings: 'Hardcore Country by name, but Hardcore where it matters the most! The certified MILF isn't afraid to put all her tight, fantastic holes to use, along with her outstanding body, to perfect use to show that not is age not a factor, but neither is the fact she's married! So be ready for this cowgirl to ride 'em all night long! The perfect kind of Hardcore that's even better than the mere softcore she used to do years back! 10 out of 10!'

With that done and dusted, I set the book down on the passenger's seat before I buckled up and started the van. Driving off into the night to leave the show behind since I'd done my job and scored not just a Knockout in more ways than one, but another certified legend of women's wrestling. That might be enough to satisfy and cap off anyone else's journal of conquests... But I'd be doing the world a great disservice to not explore the many other names in the business, iconic or otherwise, and fill up all the other pages of this Big Book! And any other volume that I might need along the way!

* * *

I am not accepting any requests, suggestions or ideas either for any future stories/chapters to write, or for specific characters etc to feature in upcoming fics. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile page. Thanks for reading!