Big Booty Bitches Ch. 24

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmm, I take it that you're finished now?"

"Yes, baby! Ohhhh man, that ass is something out of this world."

"I know, as you said, I am the big booty queen after all."

"That's right, baby!"

Steven watched as Jennifer glanced over her left shoulder this time. She bit her lower lip, letting out a soft moan as she used her left hand now to reach back towards her ass. With her index finger, she began to move in a circle, collecting a good bit of cum on her finger tip before feeding it back to her lips. She sucked her finger loudly, swallowing his cum. Steven walked over to her with a big smile on his face and spoke.

"You have no idea how many years I've thought about this. I feel like I just lived out something I've been dreaming of forever."

"Did you have fun with me, Steven?"

"Ohhhh, yes! I think I just had the time of my life with you, Jennifer!"

"Mmmmm, good. I enjoyed this too. Let me clean up this little mess you made over my ass and then we can go to sleep in my bed. Would you like that?"

"Oh, yes! I would love to wake up with you next to me, darling."

She moved, getting up from the floor to rise up and stand next to him. Jennifer softly kissed his lips, looking back into his eyes as she smiled.

"You're a wonderful man, Steven."

Again, she pushed their lips together for another short kiss. After pulling back, she finished speaking.

"Don't ever forget that!"

With a smile, she stepped away from him. Her high heels stomped loudly over the floor as Jennifer ran off to the bathroom attached within the bedroom. She had to clean herself up, leaving him alone for a few minutes. Steven took a deep breath and sat down on the bed, going over his thoughts over what had just happened. He didn't care anymore, for Jennifer had opened a new door in his life that he felt more confident about at the moment. Once she had returned back in the door, he slipped his underwear back on before joining her between the sheets for a slumber that would be much needed after tonight's events.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Light began to creep through the curtains and peak out of the window in the morning hours. Steven found himself awakening quite early from the soft light pouring out of the windows. He leaned up in the bed, noticing Jennifer right next to him on the left side. Her arm had been over his stomach all night. He gently moved it as he began to climb out of bed, taking a deep breath and stretching his arms out. He woke up, knowing exactly where he had been the previous night. He and Jennifer had a short talk before they fell asleep together in the bed. He took a few steps around the room before he walked off to the bathroom to rinse his mouth out and wash his face.

A few minutes later, Jennifer had awakened and found herself alone in the bed. Throwing her arms out, she yawned while stretching them out and moving among the blankets. She had slipped on a small grey shirt and a pair of panties before going to bed with him the previous night. Pulling the blankets back, she climbed out of bed and noticed a light on from the bathroom. Jennifer figured Steven must have been in there, as she could hear the water running from the sink for a few seconds. She waited a moment to watch him walk out, standing tall in his underwear. She offered him a smile as Steven approached her and gave her a soft kiss on the lips. Steven spoke to her.

"I hope I didn't wake you, was trying to let you sleep."

"Oh no, I usually am awake around this time in the morning."

Steven moved away from her and sat back down on the bed. His pants were still on the floor from last night. Jennifer watched his eyes, seeing as it appeared he was trying to get dressed. She didn't bother to waste any time with a conversation of small talk, she knew he was a busy man who had things to tend to.

"I guess you better get dressed and I have to drive you back to the club to pick up your car."

"Oh yeah, I've gotta get some new clothes. My maid back home gets upset over me being late. She likes to clean my suits and pants before her soap operas come on so she can watch them without being busy."

Jennifer bust out laughing.

"Oh god, that's hilarious!"

He nodded his head, trying to hold back from laughing. Steven glanced back at her as she moved to join him sitting on the bed to his left side. He reached out and held her right hand, bringing it up to his lips to gently kiss. He let out a deep breath before he spoke to her.

"After last night, I really hope you weren't just telling me all those things to get my hopes up."

"What do you mean, Steven."

Glancing into her eyes, he replied back.

"Remember when you told me that you could give me something that Vida couldn't?"

Without a reply, Jennifer simply nodded to him. He spoke once more.

"I..I think I know what you mean."

"I can give you love, Steven. If you don't think she could in the past, you know it will be a long short for her to love you now."

He looked away from her only to smile. Steven still held her hand into his, moving his fingers to gently caress her skin. Jennifer spoke again.

"When is she coming back in town?"

"Next week she will be back. I haven't spoken to her in a few days, she likes to show up as a surprise."

"Well, I've gotta be back in New York soon. I've got some residency shows coming in Las Vegas. I could invite you, we need to start keeping in contact more if we're going to have this affair."

"It takes two to have an affair. Oh well, this is better than nothing I guess."

Steven got up from the bed, walking around the room. Jennifer smiled to him before replying.

"I'll end my relationship with Alex if you want to be with me, Steven. I'll give you that offer, but you have to end your relationship with Vida. I don't like having affairs and sneaking behind someone's back constantly."

He turned to look back at her and nodded before sighing. It was a heavy thought, as a break up with Vida was not going to be easy.

"I can do that, but I think it's going to take some time to work that in. I have a history with that woman, it won't be an overnight break up."

Jennifer nodded to him.

"That's fine! I need some time to distance myself from Alex too, I don't like a messy break up to get in the tabloids. They write all kinds of nasty stuff about me when they can."

Taking a few steps to her, Steven leaned down almost lowering himself on her knees. Jennifer responded by cupping both cheeks of his face in her palms. She could feel the light facial hair he had developed after going a day without shaving. He looked back into her eyes and smile before speaking.

"Thank you, Jennifer. We'll be together eventually, I know we will."

"Yes, we will. I kinda get the feeling that we belong together after last night."

From her words, he leaned up and softly kissed her lips. Steven stood back up, stepping away from Jennifer as he grabbed his pants off the floor and began to slip them back on. He spoke once again as he got himself dressed.

"Well, when do you want to get together again? Once I'm with you, I don't want to look back. Just you and me, baby."

Jennifer bit her lower lip and crossed her legs while leaning back on the bed.

"Vegas, baby! If you can hold off until around the end of next month, you can come for my last residency show. You can plan a little vacation off from work, come visit me and let me give you the time of your life."

"I love the sound of that, Jennifer. I could go for a vacation."

"I'm about to go make us some breakfast. We can eat first, then I'll drive you to pick up your car. I would hate for your maid to miss her soaps."

Jennifer got up from the bed and giggled to him as she walked to the bathroom. Steven shook his head while laughing at her words. He grabbed his shirt from the floor and resumed getting dressed. There was a lot to think about the future, but Steven felt confident and looking forward to the journey that awaited him with this woman. It would take a bit of time to move all the pieces together on the table, but the reward would be definitely worth it. Las Vegas would be quite the choice for a vacation later on.

TO BE CONTINUED