Big Booty Bitches Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me tell you something, baby. It's nice to read something in the papers for a change that isn't talking about the infamous Diaz brothers."

"Look, there's your boy, little Tony. He took an interview last night after we left."

Jennifer pointed to a small photo at the bottom of the page. In front of neon lights was the smiling mug belonging to his son Antonio. Wearing a white blazer jacket with a visible pink shirt underneath, the young man smiled in front of the camera as he stood near the bar. His brown hair had grown slightly at length past his ears, split down the middle fitting with a black mustache he now carried with his overal appearance. Tony's eyes wandered down below, reading the caption to the photo: 'like father, like son: Antonio Diaz at the grand re-opening of Disco Fever'. The blurb of printed words detailed a short interview of questions with Antonio's answers. For a moment, Tony was simply thankful that the journalist didn't ask any questions regarding Carlos or Ramón, nor his late grandfather Rafael.

"I guess we left just in time, huh? Had we stayed another hour, the whole article would just be about me at the club and a ton of pictures of us together."

Her words snapped him back into reality. Tony glanced away from the newspaper and back at Jennifer, now thinking to himself as he offered her a goofy smirk.

"That reminds me... I was gonna ask you last night and forgot. What made you show up out the blue at my club to start with?"

Smiling back at him, Jennifer threw her arms around his neck and leaned in, their foreheads nearly butting together as their eyes locked.

"I think you are forgetting that I surprised you the first time you re-opened that club a few years ago. You're an old friend Tony, I wasn't going to pass up the chance up to surprise you again."

Before he could reply to her words, Jennifer leaned in and pushed her lips to his. Tony folded the paper, closing his eyes and wrapping his arms around her to embrace the woman into a tender kiss. As he moaned into her mouth, she began to pull away, looking back at him with a small grin as he opened her eyes. Now was the time for her to ask him about serious questions regarding a future together, their future.

"I think we have a lot to talk about today, Tony."

"We do, baby."

******************

9 HOURS LATER

Waking up at noon had become all too normal in Antonio's life. At this point in time, he at least had a year's worth of experience under his belt of living on this fixed sleeping schedule. He lived at night and was usually in bed as the sun began to rise up in the early morning. The past month had been filled with plenty of free time besides working alongside his father, but much of that time was spent working out with an exercise bike and occasionally sitting down to play a game on his laptop. At twenty-fours of age now in his young life, he knew where his priorities were in carrying the mantle of a career that had been deciding for him years ago. To some young men, it would not have been easy to be born as the only child to Tony Diaz, but Antonio had come to live with it.

Many others may have thought of such a legacy to uphold as something of a burden and Antonio himself had similar thoughts at one point. He had never developed a strong bond with his father growing up, instead favoring his uncle Steven whom he believed to always have his back no matter what. It was an odd relationship as he didn't have a mother to lean back on after her untimely death from an age where he was too young to remember. Despite the rough times in the past, Antonio had put it behind him when his father closed down the club he would own one day in the later future. Personal feelings had to be set aside for the importance of family and a true test that awaited him down the line. He would not have his trusty uncle Steven to reach out to this time for help.

Though he had managed the club many nights in the past two years, Antonio couldn't shake the nervous tensions he felt upon midnight hours from a day ago. Little did he expect his father to up and leave him before the local media arrived to snap photographs and offer an interview. To him, he felt it was his turn to step up to the plate and make a name for himself. With so much controversy surrounding his family name and knowing everything hinged on the future of the night club, Antonio accepted his path and owned it. Now he would have the second night of the newly renovated club all to himself without his father around. Before the day began to shift into the night with the moon rising, Antonio received a phone call from his father. It was delightful to hear from his old man giving him props and going on about how proud he was to see his face in the newspapers.

Before hanging up the phone, Tony explained to his son that he had some personal matters to take care of which would be his reason for not showing up at the club tonight. Antonio figured it was better off not to ask his father too many questions, as he had the club all to himself for at least for this special Saturday night. He was further given instructions on how to handle journalists if another one entered the club for an interview. 'Whatever you do, ignore any questions that might come up about your cousins. You know, Carlos and Ramón. Tell them you don't want to talk about it and then ask them to leave, you hear me? Don't feel like you're obliged to take any shit from a reporter. Call security if you have to, don't forget that.'

Getting off the phone, he felt confident that tonight would bring some fun. Antonio was well aware how concerned his father was over the local Miami media, given the history that carried with their family. While there was an effort for promoting the club locally, Antonio fixated a bit of his time to social media. His father had approved an idea to pay a social media manager for promoting the club and advertising online. Before he got ready to leave tonight, he was tempted to check online but for now the young man didn't want to be pre-occupied sitting down in front of a laptop or checking his phone routinely. After a shower, he got dressed in a light blue shirt and then went with white pants and a matching white blazer jacket to go with it, taking fashion cues from his uncle Steven. Thinking of him tonight, Antonio couldn't help but shake the odd feeling that he wasn't there. Happy to hear his father's praise, it still would have meant more to him coming from Steven.

Entering the club from the back door, Antonio immediately stepped through the V.I.P. halls and was on way up the staircase to his office when the new assistant Pablo approached him with greetings for tonight. Antonio had to explain to him that his father would not be in the club tonight, so it was up to him for the night. As per usual with managing a night like this, Antonio's first errands for Pablo involved him taking tabs on the coming V.I.P. guests. Since the club had been closed down for a month during renovations, the book of special members had to start over from scratch despite the assumption more than a few regulars would journey their way back to the club. Entering his office, Antonio immediately checked the phone to see if he had any messaged needed tending to and then called the security office room to make sure all guards were on duty tonight.

Not wanting to waste his time sitting in an office all night while the club was becoming active with the passing hours, Antonio ventured out. He found Pablo in the halls of the V.I.P. room and gave him more instructions to let him know if he was needed anywhere. The other man nodded and gave his word before Antonio clutched the golden knob of the white door and walked out onto the upper balcony. He was met with a fog from the distance in neon lights of pink and blue hues, coming from the dance floor and stage where the band was playing. Passing his way between a few people, he walked to the stairs and went down a floor. Feeling pretty good as he listened to the band stomping through a cover rendition of the Ohio Players' classic song 'Fopp', Antonio grinned at the bass beat while making his way to the bar.

From the distance, he caught sight of a short woman with long brunette hair extending down her back. She appeared to be wearing a black shirt with matching pants down below that hugged every tight curve down to a thick, round buttocks. She leaned over the bar, pushing her ass out and legs spread, black high heels down below. Antonio glanced around, just to make sure he wasn't the only man standing about taking in this amazing sight of a world class ass in front of him. It was rude to stare, so he walked behind her, approaching the bar and then noticing the bartender catch sight of him. An old man sat behind the bar dressed in a white tuxedo as part of his dress code. His grey hair and matching mustache made him stick out from the other employees of Disco Fever, but an old friend of Antonio's father: Charlie. He offered a smile, waving his hand to the young man.

"Antonio! Qué puedo conseguirte?"

The man called out to him in Spanish while the woman began to immediately turn around, shoving her right forearm down over the bar's marble stone surface. Antonio stood there and got a good look of what definitely appeared to be a model standing to face him. Her outfit was a black pant suit with a long V neck that offered an amazing sight at her massive, busty cleavage. Big brown eyes gazed back at him with a soft smile. He immediately recognized her as a model he had followed on social media sites over the past few years. There was no way he could mistake Demi Rose Mawby for any other woman, unless she had a doppelgänger locally in town who had dropped by. Antonio offered a smile to her, then nodded at the bartender and replied.

"Hey Charlie, get me a shot of Jack Daniels, will ya?"

Stepping up to the bar next to the woman, Antonio turned and smiled to her. He immediately noticed she had not ordered a drink yet and then he spoke again to the bartender.

"Has this lady ordered herself something to drink yet?"

"No, she just made her way up here."

Smiling back at her, Antonio studied the facial expression she carried and knew definitely he was face to face with Demi Rose. He would soon know for sure as the buxom woman parted her lips and spoke in a heavy British accent.

"Get me a margarita."

Her eyes never left his as she spoke. Antonio glanced back to the bartender and then tapped his finger down on the marble surface of the bar.

"This one's on me."

Reaching into the inner pocket of his jacket, Antonio took out his wallet to immediately pay. Charlie laughed at him, shaking his head.

"You're a manager, Antonio. You should know this drink is free, same for the Miss. here at your request."

"Thank you very much."

Smirking back at him as they stood at the bar awaiting their drinks, Demi turned to look back at him, speaking again.

"You're Antonio Diaz, huh?"

Giving her a slight nod, he replied back with her name.

"Yeah and I think I'm talking to the one and only Miss. Demi Rose Mawby, correct?"

She smiled, flashing her teeth in surprise right as the bartender set their drinks on the table.

"I wasn't expecting anyone to recognize me tonight, let alone the club's manager."

Giggling at him, she clutched the small glass with a straw and proceeded to sip from it. Antonio grabbed his shot glass and immediately downed the whiskey quickly, letting out an audible 'ahhh' as he tasted every last drop of the alcohol swallowed down his throat. She studied him and then spoke again.

"Given your choice of drink, I take it that you're quite the hard partying kinda guy."

Antonio chuckled, returning another smirk at her beneath his mustache.

"Maybe. I guess it depends on what hour of the night you're meeting me."

Demi took another sip of her drink and then spoke again.

"So how did you recognize me? That's something I'd like to know."

"Shouldn't I be asking you that? You seem to know my full name."

Her eyes watched him as she leaned against the table, knowing that his eyes would move down below to see her busty cleavage pushed into the tight shirt. Demi bit down on her lower lip before replying.

"Well, first of all the bartender said your name. Second, you were on the local news this morning. I'm in town looking to do some photo shoots and what can I say? I'm a girl that likes a good time, so I wanted to see what this club had to offer."

"Are you impressed tonight? I mean... I could sit here all night and waste your time, if you aren't."

Openly flirting with her to see what kind of reaction he would get Antonio, grinned. Demi finished her drink and set the glass back down over the bar. Antonio kept his eyes focused on her as she began to step away from the bar. He turned his head as she glanced over her shoulder as if to notice his eyes glancing down at her giant ass. Motioning with her right hand, she called out to him.

"Come on, let's dance!"

Smirking back at her, the young man stepped away and began to follow her, leaving Charlie behind the bar to just laugh by himself. 'Like father, like son', he spoke under his breath. Demi offered her hand and then Antonio began to walk her to the dance floor, but not without speaking up.

"You know, I could arrange something to get you a photo shoot at the club. Might help both of us out, cause I know how famous you are online."

Turning to face him as they stepped onto the dance floor, Demi shook her head.

"No, not right now. That's business! We're gonna have some fun right now and if you give me a night to remember, then we can talk business!"

The band stood on stage after finishing one of their own original songs. They thanked the audience cheering and clapping from the dance floor, all before the guitar player moved his fingers across the strings and began playing the opening riff to another song they were about to cover. Few in the crowd would have recognized the bombastic opening riff to Funkadelic's 'Funky Dollar Bill', but that didn't stop the dance floor from moving and shaking as the neon lights adjusted and shifted their colors to yellow and green soon after the singer yelled the opening verse. Demi reached for Antonio's hand and pulled him towards her as she spread her legs over the floor and began to shake her hips. He was forced to step around her, only to avoid her mighty ass from hitting his leg.

It became clear to Antonio quickly that Demi wasn't used to dancing along to a song like this with a funky based guitar driven rock song like this. A few people among the dance floor began to bang their heads lightly, shaking all around while the lights above shifted their array of colors and it was soon a green hue flashing down over everyone. Antonio grinned at Demi as she let go of his hand and soon she shoved her busty chest up against him. She watched his eyes glance down at her heavy cleavage and then she turned around, giving him the chance to witness her place her hands down onto her knees and proceed to twerk directly in front of him. 'Woooo!' A man hollered before clapping his hands together. For a brief moment, several people on the dance floor focused their attention upon Demi and her large rump shaking in front of Antonio.

Immediately rising back up and turning to face him, her long hair whipped around from behind. Antonio offered Demi his hand and proceeded to pull her a bit closer. He didn't pay attention to anyone close by with wandering eyes as a private audience. She grinned at him as their hands let go and together, they danced to the rhythm and beat of the song. A break soon followed in the rhythm, allowing the guitar player his moment to launch off into a blistering, fast paced Jimi Hendrix influenced solo. Demi had stopped dancing only for Antonio to get behind her which gave her the opportunity to shove her phat ass from behind up against his crotch. She glanced beyond her right shoulder to smirk and witness the expression of surprise on his face. He took her hand, pulling her close.

"Come on! I think I just found the club's first new V.I.P. if you want it to be you, Demi!"

"Get me off this dance floor, Antonio!"

He laughed at her reaction, stepping backwards and then taking her hand as he pulled her off the small steps leading down to the platinum floor below. Together they got off the dance floor and began to walk quickly around the club as he was eager to take this beautiful model into a place of privacy. When Antonio got her to one of the white doors leading into the inner halls behind the club, Demi turned to him and smirked. They stepped past two security guards inside and now he had a moment to show her around. Reaching down below, Antonio clutched her hand as they began to walk down the hall. Her heels stomped and boomed loudly on the floor below as they went up a fleet of stairs.

"My office is up here and the bigger private rooms are on this floor."

"Private rooms? What are they for?"

"For private parties and when our special guests don't want to be bothered by anyone unless it's a waiter bringing them wine or something."

They continued down the hall before Antonio stopped at one door close to the offices. It was unlocked and he opened it, offering her entry with a smirk across his lips beneath his mustache.

"Ladies first"

She grinned back at him, stepping through the door while speaking in that sexy English tone of voice.

"Still trying to play a gentleman for me, I see."

Demi stomped her way into the room as Antonio followed right behind her. She took a glance around the room, noticing the large space and what appeared to be luxury white leather couches in the room and a large flat screen TV hanging opposite of them on the wall connected to the door. A small glass rectangular shaped coffee table was in front of the couch, as it was large enough to seat at least eight people. A lounge chair was in the room, also in white to match the color of the walls and other furniture. Down below was a rug in leopard pattern stripes. Demi's heels clacked down below over the floor's surface.

"Wow, this looks pretty good. Were you trying to outdo the nightclubs back at Ibiza with this kind of service for your special guests?"

She turned around and grinned, giving him an innocent smile before stepping around the room. Antonio didn't reply before Demi spoke again.

"I like a club that isn't afraid to treat it's guest when we are clearly more important than the average club goer."

"Well, you're gonna be the first V.I.P. of the club since our re-opening. I'll need you to fill out a bit of paper work in my office so I can get your name in the system and make you a card, but-"

Demi cut him off in speech.

"Ohhhh, I get a club card huh? That's nice! I already have a whole wallet full of them back in my hotel."

Antonio found himself laughing at her words. He pushed his hands into the pockets of his pants and stood there as she placed her hands on her hips, standing face to face with him.

"I know you were eager to talk business earlier, but I'm still not in the mood for it. Let's face it. You brought me to a room where you could have me all for yourself, isn't that right?"

Without wasting any seconds of precious time, Demi pulled down the straps of her shirt, watching his face as she now stepped her way closer. Antonio didn't bother replying to her and soon, he had her busty tits pressing up against his chest. She threw her arms around him and made the first move, shoving her lips to his for a long deep kiss. Antonio wrapped his arms around her and gave in. The thought of seduction had not crossed his mind at all, for his desire to this woman was too strong. For the past year, he had been looking at her photos on social media almost daily to keep up with who he thought to be one of the most gorgeous glamour models he had ever witnessed on screen. Now he was locking lips with the one and only Demi Rose Mawby, trading passionate kisses back and forth with her.