Big Booty Bitches Ch. 31

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She stepped back, gripping his shirt and pulling him forward before the next thing they knew, both of them were rushing to get their clothes off. Antonio took off his jacket first, then reached down for his shoes all while he could hear Demi's clothes rustling. He caught a glimpse of her thickness when she pushed her pants down, revealing a small white thong underneath. Her shirt draped over the floor, falling over his pink shirt and then he suddenly remembered there was a sign for the door nearby. Antonio pointed over to the side near the door where a 'Do Not Disturb' sign was printed in bold black letters. He motioned for her to grab the shine as he unbuttoned his pants and began to take them off. Demi stomped her heels forward, allowing him to listen to the clicking and clacking of them over the floor. As he turned around, he witnessed something he would not soon forget to start this night.

The mighty full ass of Demi Rose Mawby with only a small thong tucked between it on full display. She grabbed the sign, quickly opened the door and leaned down. For a few seconds, he stood there simply mesmerized by her huge booty as she hung the sign on the outer door knob and then quickly shut it. As Demi turned around, she giggled and saw the look on his face, causing her to bite down on her lower lip. Now Antonio was witnessing her massive natural breasts in all of their firm glory. She slowly stepped her way over to him as he shoved his underwear down and stepped out of it. Demi's eyes moved from his face down to his semi-erect cock waiting all for her. Not wasting any time, she reached down for it with her right hand and listened to the gasp he made within his voice as her slender fingers wrapped around his growing pole. Demi smirked up at him as she began to fall down to her knees and softly spoke.

"Let's see if you've got a big enough cock to justify that mustache on your face."

Giggling again, Demi watched his face flush into a slightly red hue as Antonio blushed at her words. As she settled herself down upon her knees, she began to wank his cock up and down with her hand tightening around it. She licked her lips, studying the texture of the head just beneath her gripping hand that worked up and down. After a minute of stroking, she slid her hand down to the base and then parted her lips. Antonio watched as her tongue darted out and she twirled it around the head of his cock. Demi's big brown eyes gazed up at him as she took his rod into her mouth and began to slowly suck him. 'Mmmmmm', she let out a soft moan before breaking eye contact as her lips began to move up and down his long shaft.

He didn't speak aloud, but Antonio wanted to ask her if she was satisfied with his size. With the feeling of her tongue shoved against it and now the audible sounds of her sloppy sucking, it was fair for him to assume she approved of his rod. For a moment, he simply stood there, watching as she sucked him slow and sensually. Demi pulled her lips back to make a pop noise and then licked down the underside of his shaft before placing her hands down below at his balls. She squeezed them hard, causing him to slightly move his left leg as her fingers rolled over his hairy nut sack. Antonio moaned as she pushed her lips back to the head of his dick and then began to suck on it once more. Pushing her lips down and up, she slobbered way down the length of his shaft and slowly sucked her way down to the base, shoving the head of his cock to the back of her throat in an act of deepthroating.

"Ohhhhhh, FUCK!!"

Antonio shouted but Demi completely ignored him as she pulled her lips back to the head of his rod and proceeded to bob her head up and down once more. He grunted, exhaling a deep breath as the busty bombshell shoved him no mercy when it came to devouring his long cock. Down below, her hands cradled his balls, still rubbing and squeezing them until she appeared to be finished with sucking for her now. Demi slowly pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a popping noise and small saliva strings dangling back to her open mouth. The strings broke when she spit on his cock, lubing it in her own saliva. Those big brown eye shot up at his face and then Demi softly spoke.

"Mmmmmm, you're ready now."

"What? I'm ready for what?'

Confused at her words, he replied but Demi ignored him and used her hands to grip her massive tits down below. A soft chuckle was heard from her voice as she smiled innocently and shoved her big breasts up to wrap around his cock. Antonio gasped, panting as he felt his thick shaft now lodged right in the middle of her tits.

"Ready for this!"

Demi yelled at him and then grinned as she appeared to take an extra bit of satisfaction with the bewildered look of surprise across his face. Squeezing her tits around his cock, she began to pump them up and down. Antonio groaned, crying out to her.

"Ohhhhhhh, holy fuck!"

She continued to pump her tits up and down. The immense size of her all natural triple DDD breasts caused his cock to completely disappear down the middle with each thrust before the head poked up beneath her chin. Demi moaned, flashing her pearly white teeth as she smiled up at him and teased him.

"You like having this big cock shoved between my huge tits!?"

"Fucking yes, ohhhh god, yes! Work 'em, Demi! Work 'em!!"

His voice called out to her in screams of excitement before Antonio began to pant and slowly take in deep breathes. Demi continued to work her tits up and down over his cock, pumping them back and forth. She broke eye contact to glance down and open her mouth, flicking her tongue over the head each time it poked up.

"Oh my fucking god, you are just perfect!"

Once again, Antonio screamed to her as Demi continued to tittyfuck him. She slowed down, thrusting her tits down and then twirling her tongue around the head of his cock to give the man a subtle hint that she was done for now. Letting go of her breasts, his cock flopped free and then Demi began to rise up, grinning at him. Antonio offered her his hands, pulling her up and then kissing her lips while her big tits were shoved into his bare chest. He had a moment to feel her erect nipples poking up against his skin. As they stood and kissed, his hands roamed down her curvy hips, finding her massive plump ass cheeks and squeezing them hard. Demi broke the kiss and pulled back from him. She stepped her way over to the couch while moving her hands down to play with the ends of her thong hugging her hips.

"That is the greatest fucking ass I have ever seen in all of my life."

Antonio's voice caught her attention, causing Demi to let out a soft giggle as she pushed her thong down below, now stepping her heels out of it to stand there in all of her nude glory. He immediately moved behind her. Demi watched him from beyond her shoulder as she slowly bent over and allowed him to witness her gigantic ass on complete display. Antonio could only think to himself. He had experienced a number of big booty women in the past few years, but there was something special about Demi that put her at the top of his list. Leaning over the couch, she shoved her ass up and teased him with it. Antonio couldn't prevent himself from softly caressing her right ass cheek and then squeezing it, listening to her moan in that sexy English accent.

"You like my ass huh? I want to feel you smack it. Go ahead, do your best."

Licking his lips, he reared his right hand back and sent it down hard, spanking the right cheek of her ass and watching it ripple and shake. Demi let out a delayed moan and then spoke.

"Ouch that hurt!"

Her voice was mocking him in the act of teasing. As Antonio stood there, she shoved her ass back to rub up against his skin with a subtle hint.

"Come on... I know right where you can shove that big cock, before you're ready to truly fuck me. I wanna see if you're the kind of man who knows how to pound a girl like me in the ass."

Gripping his cock down below with one hand, Antonio grinned to himself while sliding it up the crack of her massive ass.

"I guess you're about to find out then, babe."

Whimpering in desperation, Demi began to shake her ass. Antonio's long cock had sunk between her phat cheeks, but now it nearly plopped out until he grabbed that ass with both hands. He gave her a playful spank before she quit wobbling her rump. Moving a hand back to his cock, he guided it to her dark little hole down the crack, then listened to her voice sighing before speaking.

"Come on, yeah... That's it... I want that cock right up my ass."

Thrusting forward, Antonio groaned as he felt his rod sliding into her tight ass hole. Demi let out a moan that almost sounded as if she were giggling. Her hands were pushing down onto the cushion of the couch as Antonio stood behind her. She curled her fingers up slowly, speaking to him in a low voice.

"Mmmmmm, there you go. How does it feel to have your cock up my big ass? Feels pretty good, hmmm?"

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah it does."

His voice called out to her almost in a cry. Antonio began to slowly thrust forward, watching his entire length disappear into her thick giant booty.

"There's nothing I love more to get pounded from behind. Come on, give me the best you've got! If you really love this ass, then prove it! Pound me in the ass, dammit!!"

Demi had successfully gotten her message across as she was soon rewarded with the feeling of Antonio's hard cock pumping into her ass. With the sheer size of her thick hips, he was tempted to place his hands over them but Antonio was confident he could do this without touching. He wanted to watch her ass cheeks bounce and flop freely with each full thrust he sent into her. Grunting, he began to buck his hips hard and fast, thrusting his cock into that phat ass and now listening to her scream for him.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck! OHHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

The sound of her heavy British accent calling out in loud screams echoing throughout the room was only an additional piece of pleasure for Antonio. Her long brunette hair sway in various directions from her back. His balls swung, beating up against the undersides of her cheeks. With each full thrust, their bodies smacked together with a thunderous 'boom' that became audible among the cries of pleasure. Her great big tits shook and wobbled from underneath from each thrust. Demi raked her nails across the leather surface of the couch cushion, screaming out to him.

"YES!! YESSSSSS, YESSSSSSS!! THAT'S IT, THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. The sound of their bodies hitting together became much louder in the passing seconds. Antonio wasn't sure how much longer he could go at such a fast, hard pace. He wanted to please her after hearing her demands but at the same time, Antonio did not want to blow his load in her ass before he had a chance of experiencing her pussy. Grunting aloud, Antonio gritted his teeth and let out another grunt, as he began to slow himself down. Demi was instantly alerted to this as she gazed at him from over her right shoulder. The expression across her face told him everything, as she seemed to be anticipating him to slow down but he wasn't sure if she was disappointed. As he came to a stop, Antonio spoke aloud.

"You aren't disappointed, are you babe?"

"Fuck no!"

She yelled out to him right as he began to pull his cock out of her ass. Demi's eyes gazed back at him while she used her right hand to reach down below and begin playing with her pussy. Antonio had just realized he had not even had the pleasure of witnessing it with his own eyes but he knew that's what he wanted now. As she fingered herself down below, Demi whimpered and then cried out to him.

"You know what I want... what I need... don't make me beg for it."

Biting down on her lower lip, Demi gave him a nod and Antonio knew just what to do now. Stepping away from her, he gripped his cock as he began to climb onto the couch. Demi bent her knees, crawling onto the couch directly in front of him as Antonio stood on his knees from behind her. Demi moved her head down into the cushion of the couch and elevated her ass slightly up for him. Antonio teased her, rubbing his cock between her thighs and feeling her wetness. She let out a soft moan, whimpering desperately.

"I don't wanna beg you for this. I want you to fuck me, please don't make me start begging."

"Don't worry, Demi."

Antonio chuckled after he replied. He slowly pushed his cock past her vulva lips, listening to the faint cry of satisfaction from her lips. 'Mmmmmmmmm', Demi softly cooed aloud as his cock thrust into her pussy. It was evident that she was happy now. Biting down on her lower lip, her moans sounded like a purr now as Antonio took his time thrusting inside of her to get into a solid rhythm to prepare for another round of well deserved pounding. As he bucked his hips slowly to drive his cock into her, Demi slid her arms up front, clutching her fingers together and calling out to him.

"Mmmmmm, yes... yes... I want you to fuck me. Fuck me nice and good! Make me scream some more. You liked hearing me scream earlier, didn't you?"

Her voice came off with such innocence in a low tone. Antonio continued to slowly thrust, only for Demi to carry on now with her words.

"Come on, fuck me real good. I want to scream for you, Antonio!"

Letting out a sigh and growing impatient, Demi used the power of her mighty booty to begin shoving herself back. Antonio groaned as he watched her plump ass cheeks bounce and shake upon their bodies hitting together. He began to thrust faster, now meeting with the same pace of her pushing back on him. Now they were fucking each other together and Demi gave him a loud scream of approval.

"YESSSS, YESSSSS! FUCK ME, OHHHH!! FUCK ME, YES!!"

It was amazing from Antonio's view to watch her massive ass cheeks shake and bounce each time their bodies hit together, but he finally gave in to the urge of placing his hands at her thick hips and taking a grip. Letting out another grunt, he began to buck his hips as hard as he could, pumping his cock in and out of her now at a fast pace. Demi stopped pushing back and now closed her eyes, raking her nails across the surface of the white leather couch.

"OHHHHHHH, THAT'S IT!!"

Smack. Smack. Smack. Nothing was louder than their bodies hitting together and again and again, Antonio grunted while Demi whimpered and cried out. Her large breasts were slightly shaking as they were shoved up against the couch cushion underneath her. She didn't utter another word, leaving him there to hear her moans and cries as she drew closer and closer to a climax, all at the feeling of his cock pumping into her. Antonio didn't want to stop, as this was the kind of fun he had needed after all of this time away from his place of work. Demi panted and soon began to scream aloud to him.

"FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK MEEEE!! DON'T STOP, OHHHHH GOD, I'M GONNA CUM! MAKE ME... MAKE ME...CUM!! YESSSSSSS!!"

Her voice was beginning to sound hoarse and faint after the last words, but Antonio did not stop. Still pumping his shaft into that tight juicy British cunt, he grunted and then began to cry out as he felt his cum rushing through his pulsing cock. With one final thrust, he felt her inner walls begin collapsing and a sudden flood of love nectar over his cock.

"OHHHHHHHH, FUCK!! DEMI, OHHHHHHH GOD!!"

The young man wailed, crying out in his voice as his cock exploded and he filled her pussy with his juices mixing with her own. This was not his plan for a climax, but there was nothing for him to complain about. Antonio closed his eyes and embraced this moment, sharing it with Demi as they both now needed a few moments to themselves. Breathing aloud, neither of them said a word as they regained their strength.

"Oh my fucking god, you are amazing. I could do this every night with you."

Antonio moaned after he spoke his words, sliding his cock out of her busted cunt and now moving to sit down on the couch. Demi leaned up, crawling forward until she moved her legs to sit down and shove her busty tits up against his chest. Antonio wrapped his left arm around her, pulling her close now as they began to cuddle together. He gazed down into her beautiful brown eyes, thinking to himself that she had the face of an angel and the body of a goddess.

"I believe... we have some business to talk about later."

Her words made him laugh, for he had forgotten all about that.

"Sure, babe. How long are you gonna be in Miami for?"

"Another week. I will give you my phone number so we can text between the days."

"Oh, you wanna do this again sometime?"

Without replying to him in words, she smiled and then leaned up to kiss his lips. As Antonio sat there, she raised her right hand, shoving her finger at his mustache to tease him. Immediately blushing, Antonio bust out laughing.

"There's that grin I wanted to see one last time before I put my clothes on. You look so funny when you smile."

******************

1 DAY LATER

Water crashed up against the sides of the mega yacht, but powerful enough to reach the black cursive painting of the words 'love boat'. Clouds in the sky shielded the sun that was now beginning to fall with the winding hours. The sky had went from blue to full rays of orange and yellow. Tony found himself relaxing on the lower deck of his yacht, out in the sun listening to the seagulls. He wore a simple white shirt over his chest and a pair of blue gym shorts while sitting in a fold out lounge chair and puffing on a cigar. It was Sunday and he felt that a day to relax had been well earned after a successful opening of the weekend. All day yesterday, Tony had been busy handling phone calls and spending time with Jennifer where they had long discussions regarding their personal lives.

He was alone for now on the yacht, but that would soon change. Jennifer had left in the morning to take a ride back to her mansion on Star Island. She had told Tony she needed to gather some belongings so she could stay with him, all while offering him to come and stay with her if he had changed his mind. The only thing that prevented him was that Tony liked to handle business on his yacht where had a special cabin he had transformed into a mini office. There he handled his phone calls and kept various files locked away in cabinets. Before Jennifer had departed, she spoke to him about a friend in town whom she had wanted him to meet. Rita Ora was a known pop singer back in Britain, known for her flashing blonde hair and sexy looks. Tony immediately had business interests with her when Jennifer had returned to the yacht earlier today with her friend.

A discussion began regarding private parties back at the club. Rita wanted a personal guarantee to have a private party with some guests in the V.I.P. rooms. Tony had given her his word he would be fine with this party she wanted, as long as no one brought drugs into his club. He studied her reaction to see if she would be disappointed, but the singer didn't argue him. Tony knew better than to take any unneeded risks with the status of his club after the fury of so much bad publicity in the past two months. Jennifer left the yacht later again with her friend after the meeting and now he had been sitting alone for the past several hours since the afternoon. There was much they had discussed yesterday as friends and old lovers. Tony professed his feelings to Jennifer despite the fact he had loved another woman for the better part of the past two years.

Salma was one of only two people in his close inner circle he had yet to speak with following the re-opening of his night club. The other person was Steven, but Tony knew he didn't have to talk with him about anything. With Salma still not speaking to him and from the discussions with Jennifer yesterday, Tony knew he had to be a man and tell her that their engagement was off. Whether he would have that opportunity face to face or be forced to do it from over the phone, it was something he had to do sometime in the following days. Next week would be one of a true test but Tony was confident life was beginning to drastically improve. Giving in to his feelings for Jennifer had given him a peaceful release that he had not felt in such a long time now. Sitting there on his yacht, he closed his eyes for a moment as he pulled the cigar out of his mouth and blew smoke through the air.