Big Booty Bitches Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi Jennifer..."

In an attempt to play it cool, she offered a smile. Glancing back to Tony's face, Vida spoke up.

"Is Steven here? I came here to see him and check up on him. I know all of you have been through a pretty rough past few months."

Tony immediately shook his head.

"No, he's not here... I don't know where he is. Have you spoken to him at all the past few weeks?"

The look of concern over the man's face was enough for Vida to know she wasn't being fed lies. She shook her head.

"No, I haven't heard from him in months."

"Yes, I believe that's right."

It was Jennifer speaking up and offering something of a small grin back at her. Vida didn't want to give in to anger over that incident in Vegas from so long ago. A humiliating experience to be bluffed by Jennifer Lopez of all women in the world. The only way for her to remain calm and collected was to offer something of a truce.

"You two know each other?"

Tony spoke up and then Vida laughed. She quickly replied.

"Yeah, from some time ago... but it's all in the past now."

She offered a fake smile to Jennifer and then raised her right hand for her to shake. Jennifer wasn't accepting it. Instead she clutched onto the metal rail with her free hand while tightening the grip of her right hand around Tony's fingers. Such a cold stare was enough for Jennifer to make a silent point, as she was not going to allow Vida to sink her nails into this man of hers. Vida stepped back now, figuring there was only way to solve this if she was to get any information whatsoever out of them. Her eyes glanced back at Tony as she spoke once more.

"I just came here to have some drinks and see your brother. It's not like him to be absent from this place."

"Yeah, I know. We're worried about Steven too, cause he just took off without warning. I have no clue where he's at. I figure he's left town or something. Maybe he'll give me a call sometime later."

Turning her attention to Jennifer, Vida quickly thought of an excuse to have a conversation with her.

"Jennifer, I'd like to talk with you and Tony both. I think maybe it's time we put whatever bad blood there was between us to rest."

Finally, the other woman softly smiled.

"Yeah, maybe we should. None of us here are getting any younger, I don't like living with grudges."

Tony smiled, offering Vida his free hand now.

"Come on, let's all go back to my office and we can together.

Relieved to hear him utter those words, Vida flashed her teeth in a grin. Tony and Jennifer turned around and then she headed directly behind them as they marched back to that white door to enter the V.I.P. halls. Down the stairs, Antonio had found himself busy on the dance floor, shuffling and shaking with the self appointed 'queen of curves' herself. Abigail clapped her hands together, smiling as she began to grind her hips down up against him in rhythm with the beat of the song. The lights had faded a dark blue color and the next song up played by the DJ was Russ Ballard's 1984 hit single Voices. The slow pace of the beat made it easy for Abigail to dance and grind up against Antonio as they shuffled with the dance floor.

"Voices! I hear voices! Voices, I hear voices!

Don't look back, look straight ahead, don't turn away, then the voice it said...

Don't look back, yesterday's gone, don't turn away, you can take it on."

Synth keys began to play after the chorus and then Abigail smirked as she pulled at his hand to make sure he was directly behind her. She began to drop it low, grinding her hips and then spreading her legs slightly from within the dress and brushing her thick buttocks up against his crotch. Not too subtle with her sloppy dancing, it was obvious to Antonio where her mind was wandering off to. He knew he wasn't going to resist her temptation regardless, as he didn't feel that his relationship with Demi Rose was anything stronger than 'friends with benefits'. While they continued to dance downstairs, a different kind of meeting was unfolding back in Tony's office. He had sat down at his desk after fixing a drink for Vida, himself and a simple glass of water for Jennifer.

The two women had stood near the window, peaking out at the action in the club from beyond the glass screen and white tinted shades. Vida sipped on her glass of whiskey, as Jennifer had begun the conversation with a formal apology over what had happened back in Las Vegas. The thought had not dawned onto Vida's mind that it occurred nearly a year ago and there wasn't much to worry about in terms of gossip magazines or such. Vida confessed to Jennifer that she no longer cared that her star had fallen so long ago. The confession had prompted Tony to joke about the conversation with his son earlier in the day, mentioning that he figures a nickname for him will be 'Mr. J-Lo' in the future. It was a short laugh among them as Jennifer steered the conversation into a different direction.

"Tony and I are trying to make this work. I know you came in asking about Steven, but he's a thing of my past. I don't want anything to do with him. There's only one man I love in this family and he's sitting right at that desk."

Vida realized as the minutes past through their conversation, the only way for her to get any real information about recent ongoing events within the Diaz family was to play along with Tony. That would be a difficult task to accomplish here with Jennifer, knowing that the older brother of the family did not have his hands tied up in illegal activities. It was still worth a shot to at least get in on the yacht and please her handler back at the vice headquarters.

"You know, Jennifer, he's your man and I respect that... but would you consider sharing him in shall I say... a party of three?"

She offered a mischievous grin and then Tony began to laugh hard, clapping his hands together.

"Wow, I wasn't expecting this. Jen, have you told her about something we did recently?"

Jennifer laughed and shook her head.

"No! You know I haven't been face to face with this woman since I arrived in Miami until tonight!"

While they laughed, Vida pressed the question again.

"Come on... I wouldn't mind having a little fun. Besides, I've gotta make up for the fact Steven isn't around."

Glancing over at Tony, Vida was ready to drop a bombshell on him.

"You remember that time back in oh-six? You and me didn't get to party back then."

She winked at him and then Tony dropped his lower lip in shock. He couldn't believe Vida had remembered that. So many years ago and they had the opportunity to have a fun day back on his yacht. Raising his hand, Tony pointed his finger back at Vida as he replied.

"Estoy impresionado, you've got a strong memory if you can recall that."

"Wow, so this is true, Tony!?"

Jennifer spoke up and grinned. Her eyes traveled back to Vida as Tony suddenly blushed and tried to laugh it off.

"Yeah, it's true. That was a long time ago though, I'm shocked she even remembers that! I was younger back then, before I started waking up and finding grey in my hair."

Stepping her way over behind the desk, Jennifer moved behind Tony and rested her hands onto his shoulders. Her eyes shot forward, looking at Vida from the corner before she leaned down far enough to whisper into his ear. For a moment he took in the fresh scent of her perfume.

"Wanna have some fun with her tomorrow? I'm down if you are."

He turned to glance up, gazing into Jennifer's lovely brown eyes. Tony softly caressed her face, kissing her lips in approval. Jennifer stepped away from him and nodded at Vida, giving her a wink.

"Alright, he's down for some fun. You doing anything tomorrow, Vida?"

"No, I've got the day all to myself."

Jennifer bit down on her lower lip and let out a soft giggle.

"Sounds good. Tomorrow, we're gonna dance for our Papi."

Outside the offices and V.I.P. halls, the dance floor remained as energetic before with a new song played by the DJ. Similar synth leads were played across a keyboard along with a snapping bass and drum rhythm. Antonio and Abigail had departed from the dance floor after she noticed something sticking up in the front of his pants. That was a simple excuse for her to drag him from the dance floor and towards a bathroom. Antonio didn't reject her seductive act. He would've preferred to bring her to a private room from beyond the V.I.P. doors but not with his father in the building tonight. He wasn't going to reject such an advance from Abigail, but wanted to avoid his old man knowing that he had gotten off lightly with their meeting early in the morning back at the yacht.

The bathrooms had been completely redesigned since the club's grand re-opening. The previous paint job had been stripped and instead new panels were installed of light green squares covering all four walls. Down below, the floor had been redone with a checkered square theme while the stalls themselves were of a light pink color with matching doors and silver knobs. Instead of individual mirrors, a massive single sheet was installed near the sinks that had a white marble top counter to go with four sinks. Of five total stalls in the men's room, separate from three urinals, Antonio had locked himself in the one on the farthest right in a corner. Had someone decided to bend down and take a look from within the stalls, their eyes would've met the undersides of a high heels as Abigail was down on her knees sucking his cock.

Antonio had to bite his tongue from within his closed mouth, gazing down at those angelic green eyes. He sat on the toilet, pants and underwear pushed down to his ankles as Abigail was busy slobbering up and down his cock with her amazing lips. This wasn't the ideal place for him to be enjoying a blowjob, but Antonio had to take such a risk. His heart rate elevated from within the stall, listening to the shuffling of foot steps from outside the four walls. He had to try and make as little noise as he possibly could. Before they had entered, Abigail shook off his fear and reminded Antonio that he was a manager and could simply tell any uninvited guests to mind their own business. He had no desire to mention his father to her and the true reason he feared getting caught. Now all he had to do was breathe and try his hardest not to make a single noise.

"Hey man! Been a while since I last seen you! What's good, my man?"

The voice calling out was from the distance within the bathroom followed by short laughter. Antonio glanced around, figuring that two men were having a conversation. Abigail had watched his eyes move around and decided to push his buttons the best way she knew how. Her lips slid down, swallowing up every inch of his long shaft until the head reached the back of her throat. Her hands were pushed against the cold surface of the toilet down below, lips buried in his bushy ball hair. Antonio quietly grunted, his face curling up as he moved his hands to both walls of the stall and glanced down to see her eyes studying him. His teeth became barred as Antonio took all of his strength not to groan aloud. After several seconds, she pulled her lips back and made a loud noise to come off his cock.

Echoing throughout the bathroom, it was evident whoever else was in there obviously heard the sound. but Antonio didn't utter a single word. Abigail then spit on his dick, raising her hands to collect a few tiny saliva strings that were dangling from her puffy cock-sucking lips back to his rod. She let out a slight laugh, grinning at him smugly as she moved her right hand to wrap her slender fingers around his pole and begin to slowly wank him up and down. She gritted her teeth as he began to relax. Both of them gazing back at each other as Abigail quirked her eyebrows up and gave him a devious playful grin. The sound of foot steps was heard outside the bathroom stall again, but Antonio was now focused entirely on her beauty as she continued to stroke his thick stick up and down. Abigail began to speak to him in her low, yet still high pitch voice.

"It's been a while since I've had dick in a bathroom..."

Abigail spoke briefly and then went back down on his cock. Antonio exhaled his breath as the queen of curves began to slobber and suck her way down his saliva soaked shaft. He rested his hand on the back of her head, encouraging her to continue with this subtle display of nasty pleasure. Abigail bobbed her head up and down, slobbering all over his shaft. Antonio could no longer hear anyone in the bathroom which gave him enough bravery to begin moaning aloud.

"Ohhhhhh, fuck yeah..."

It was such a relief for him to finally say something. Abigail pulled her lips back at the head of his cock and released it with another popping sound. She adjusted herself, moving her knees across the cold surface of the floor. She glanced down, using her hands to pull at the front of her sparkling silver dress. From where Antonio was seated on the toilet, he witnessed quite the view of her cleavage before Abigail plopped her breasts from the dress. No bra to contain them whatsoever, he was left star-struck at such a sight to behold.

"Wow..."

Just as he spoke, the door across the room came open. Abigail seemingly ignored his praise and brought her huge breasts up to shove his cock between as she slowly squeezed them together. Antonio was now glancing down to see the head of his pole sticking directly up as he felt her pillowy mounds tucked around it. The sound of foot steps followed after the door swung shut as someone entered one of the close by stalls. This sudden noise had only made his heart begin racing fast, toppled on with the fact of where his cock was currently placed. Such sounds didn't seem to bother Abigail whatsoever as she glided her hands over her breasts and began to pump them up and down at a slow pace. Her big green eyes gazed up at him as she pushed her lips together and softly cooed.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah..."

Antonio responded to her soft moan by raising his finger to his lips and whispering 'shhhhh!', but all that did was make Abigail laugh. Sounds of more commotion followed with a toilet flushing and another stranger entering the bathroom. Despite all this ongoing outside the stall, Abigail wasn't phased whatsoever. She pounded her breasts up and down, allowing him to witness his dick completely disappearing between the folds of her massive breasts and then head poking right back out. Antonio moved one hand to the back of her head, figuring the best way to prevent her from moaning or giggling was to shove her head down and quietly whisper to her.

"Don't forget to suck it, babe."

Each time the head of his cock poked up between her tits, it entered Abigail's mouth but she wasn't playing along with his game. She licked, kissed and made audible slobbering noises against the head of his cock. All this did was prompt Antonio to lean up from the toilet and begin bucking his hips to take control. He was now fucking her tits while gripping her hair, listening to the popping sounds that occurred with each thrust between those puffy beautiful lips. His movement was enough to create much unneeded sounds from the stall, but Antonio couldn't hold himself back. Suddenly he moaned aloud.

"FUCK!!"

His loud yelling voice was met with a slight chuckle in the distance. Maybe it was someone thinking he was having a tough time on the toilet, though half of such a thought was true. Antonio grunted, biting down on his lower lip as he tried to hold himself back. The feeling of his cock lodged between Abigail's breasts was too good. He let go of her hair, bucking his hips a few more times to watch the head of his shaft poke up from the top. She moaned, suddenly calling out to him in her high pitch tone of voice.

"Cum on my face!"

Letting go of her breasts, Abigail leaned back on her knees and closed her eyes while gritting her teeth together from beyond her large lips. Antonio immediately stood up from the toilet, gripping his shaft and aiming it at her gorgeous face. As he jerked his own rod back and forth, he started panting and breathing heavily. The sound of the urinals flushing and water running from the sink were audible as background noise of his loud screams.

"FUCK... OHHHHHHHH, FUCK YES!!!"

The first spurt of cum had flew out of his cock with such power it missed her face entirely, splattering onto the back of the stall door directly behind her. Lowering his cock slightly, he continued to stroke it, watching as the next wad of cum slathered across her forehead. It was followed by another spurt of cum that went onto her left cheek. Abigail began to laugh, giggling as she opened her eyes.

"Mmmmmm, yeah. Nice and sticky. All for me!"

Her loud voice called out, notifying anyone who was in the bathroom of what was going on inside the locked stall. Another wad of cum splashed across her face, landing onto her left cheek with the other one. Antonio squeezed his dick to get the last remaining drops, watching as Abigail pushed it between her lips to milk him.

"Oh my fucking god, that was so awesome."

He exhaled deeply after proclaiming such a bold statement. Abigail swallowed down what little bit of cum had ended up in her mouth. She then moved her right hand towards the toilet paper dispenser. connected on the stall wall. It was a black plastic unit with a button on the opposite side of where she was seated. She pushed it down a few times, snatching at several tissues of toilet paper that she used to wipe her face. Antonio had reached down and quickly pulled his underwear and pants back up. After Abigail had properly wiped her face clean, she tossed the balled up toilet paper down into the toilet itself and then fixed her dress. Shoving her tits back in and tightening it up, she began to climb off the floor while stomping her heels loudly below.

Antonio flushed the toilet for her, offering his hand as she undid the lock at the stall door. It was time to leave, as they were greeted to three men standing around the stall who had obviously been listening to them. Abigail carried herself with a smug grin on her face, stomping her high heels around as she was the one now tugging at Antonio's hand to lead him out of the bathroom. He didn't even get a chance to stop and wash his hands as queen of curves was the one guiding him. He was slightly embarrassed but what was there for him to complain about? The bathroom was still a better ideal place than bumping into his father down the V.I.P. halls, but that was a risk Antonio was about to take soon enough. He felt that there was much to talk about with Abigail, seeing as she wanted something to do with him in the same regard as her friend Demi Rose.

Outside the club, vehicles came and went from the parking lot. By the time the AM hours had begun through midnight, a certain black Dodge Charger had peeled out from the club and entered the downtown streets. Vida Guerra had left the club after her long meeting with Tony and Jennifer, feeling satisfied deep down to have some answers that had been looming on her mind. Tomorrow was going to be a big day, but she hoped the information she had so far would be useful for her detective waiting on her call. As she clutched the steering wheel of the car and carefully navigated through the dim lit streets, Vida leaned over the passenger seat to unzip her purse and grab her cell phone. It took her a few seconds to scroll through her contacts and find Miguel. Knowing that he was a night owl himself, she expected an answer as she raised the phone to her ear while driving. After a click, his voice called out to her.

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's me. I just left the club, I'm driving home now."

"Oh yeah? Have you got something for me?"

"Yeah, we've got a lot to talk about. Steven wasn't there so I met with Tony instead. He said that Steven just took off and no one has been able to get a hold of him."