Big Booty Bitches Ch. 33

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What? He just took off?"

"That's what I was told."

She turned the steering wheel before slowing down at a red light. Miguel was heard breathing into the phone before he replied to her.

"Do you believe that? Maybe they're keeping him away from the club for a reason."

"No, I don't think that's the case. I was asked if I had spoken to him in the past month or so. Tony seems concerned that he's missing."

"Well... I wasn't expecting this. I thought for sure he'd be back at the club and business continue as usual for them."

When the light flashed green, Vida continued to drive as she steered the conversation to her business at hand tomorrow.

"Look, I've got a meeting on Tony's yacht tomorrow. Like I said, we've got a lot to talk about. If you want me to continue being nosey around him, I'm gonna busy with him tomorrow."

"What time tomorrow?"

"I gotta be there by at one PM. I'm planning on staying past sundown, so I'm gonna be there a long time."

"Okay, that's good. Stop by the safehouse first thing in the morning. I'll be waiting, you get there at eleven-thirty. Not a minute after!"

Miguel's stern voice cut off with a click after his final words. Vida let out a sigh and tossed the phone back into the passenger's seat. What plans he had for her, she could only guess. With Steven gone, the best she could do was get as much information she could off Tony and Jennifer and hope that it would be enough to satisfy her waiting detective. Whatever the truth was with Steven's sudden disappearance, Vida wasn't going to let this job for law enforcement get in the way of her lustful appetite. Tomorrow she would meet with Jennifer to prepare for the threesome as a tag team. Tony would have no idea what he was in for, at least that was what Vida thought to herself as she glided her fingers across the steering wheel of her car and continued to drive through the night.

******************

1 DAY LATER

Light winds rustled the palm trees from outside and shook waves to crash up against the yacht. Tony had left after having late lunch to go run errands across town, spending most of his day downtown where the palm trees were visible between roads. Jennifer had given him instructions to leave the yacht before twelve so when Vida arrived, they could begin preparations for what was going to be a long day of blazing lust between the party of three. For Tony, he at least had to run around town and check with one of his accountants about early profits with the club's re-opening. After that short meeting, he felt like cruising around to enjoy some time alone in the driver's seat of his black Mercedes Benz. It was rare for Tony to drive around, as he usually had someone else to do it for him.

While driving back to yacht, Jennifer had sent him a text message. It was nothing more than a line of heart emojis with a few words: we're waiting for you, Papi. He smiled to himself, adjusting the gears in the car as it was now time to finally head back to his home. Grey clouds had created a gloomy overcast to hide away the blue sky from the morning. It didn't matter to Tony what the weather had in store, for he had a different kind of storm that he would be embracing from within the cabins of his yacht. After he boarded the ship, he wasted no time entering the main cabin. He took off his shoes and socks first, then pulled off the black pinstriped jacket that went with his suit. After tossing it over a stool near the bar, Tony clapped his hands together and grinned to himself. It was time for him to find two queens known for their massive rumps from behind.

"Jen!?"

He called out to her while stomping his feet through the cabin and entering the hallway. Two voices answered him back almost simultaneously in a chorus.

"Come to the bedroom, Papi... We're waiting!"

To hear Vida and Jennifer both speak in harmony was enough to send Tony running through the hall. He clutched the door knob to the master cabin and opened it to be greeted to the sight of both of them standing in front of him, facing the bed with their backs turned. Their hands were pushed down over bed with Jennifer standing on Tony's left hand side and Vida to the right. Both of them had matching outfits of black pump high heels and their legs covered in fishnet stockings that went up to their thighs. A matching black lace garter belt slid up their backs, bringing all the attention on two of the most legendary asses in the world shoved side by side. No panties, no thong, not even g-strings were tucked down the crack of each booty. Tony softly smiled as he watched both of them begin shaking their asses side by side. Jennifer's right ass cheek bumped against Vida's left.

"Do you like what you see, Papi? Hmmmmmm?"

It was Jennifer calling out to him. She glanced from across her right shoulder and then Vida turned her head to the left. From where they were positioned shoulder to shoulder, ass to ass, it was almost as if they were going to kiss. But Tony knew better with these two ladies. Jennifer's long brunette hair with blonde locks had been curled up into a fancy pony tail dangling from her head and gold hoops visible from her ears. Vida's long black hair was properly parted down the middle, flowing down her shoulder. With no bra straps visible from their backs, Tony could only figure the stockings and garter belt were all they wore with their pair of matching heels. His eyes glanced down, watching each booty shake and bounce up against each other. Jennifer's ass glistened and shined, right next to the legendary Cuban booty. It took a moment to notice that each cheek to both ass was properly shining in a coat of body oil. Vida bit down on her lower lip and spoke.

"It's been a long time you've had to wait for a day like this, huh?"

She grinned, flashing her teeth while Jennifer carried only a subtle smile across her pink lips. Tony also had a smile, though it was something else more excited within his pants at this very moment. He held his arms out and called to both of them with a bit of Spanish.

"Ven a mí, come to Papi!"

Like clock work, both of them turned around to glare at him. For Tony it was the first time he had witnessed Vida topless. Her breasts were larger than Jennifer's, though his eyes were glancing down to see that signature baby devil tattoo slightly visible beneath her black garter belt. Both women were completely shaven down below, wet pussy on full display for only a short amount of time before they both dropped down to their knees and began to crawl towards Tony. Both women glared up at him, giving Tony a total of four beautiful dark brown eyes that were glaring up at him and faces of starving lust. He began to unbutton his shirt, moving his hands down as Jennifer and Vida stopped once they were close enough. Jennifer reached for his belt, unbuckling it as Vida smirked up at him.

"Mmmmmm, go ahead and get that shirt off. But let us take care of these..."

She pulled at the front of his pants after finishing his words. After Jennifer had unbuckled his belt, it was Vida's turn to slide his zipper down. Jennifer then moved her right hand at the left side of his pants while Vida gripped the right. Both women worked together to tug his pants and underwear down in unison. A whispering gasp from Jennifer's low voice was audible as they both gazed down at his cock that had now been properly unveiled to their eyes. They both looked at each other, almost as if they had to decide who was going to give it tender care first. Jennifer gave Vida a nod and then she leaned back. Tony smiled down to the Cuban model and spoke.

"I think you've been waiting for this longer than I have."

Tony laughed at Vida's words. She ran her hands up his sides, giving him a smug grin while his hardening cock was in her face.

"Twelve years is a long time, huh?"

All Vida did was nod to answer him. Jennifer had crawled back, allowing Vida to get directly in front of Tony now as she moved her little hands over his cock. Biting down on her lower lip, she let out a moan as she began to squeeze her fingers around his erecting pole and jerk it back and forth. She moved her left hand away, instead using it to reach down and play with his hanging balls down below. Vida continued to jack him off, stroking that cock up and down as she head the head directly under her lips. Jennifer sat behind her, studying the other woman's every move. Vida moved her hands away entirely as she was now prepared for a bit of cock sucking, despite knowing she had to share. Her big brown eyes gazed up at Tony as she parted her lips and licked the head of his pole. As she sank it into her mouth, Tony moaned.

"That's it Vida, that's it..."

As he glanced down, he could see Jennifer smirking up at him. When they made eye contact, she winked while Vida began to bob her head up and down, devouring his cock inch by inch. Her hands pushed against his legs as she didn't need them at all. This was only a small preparation before she was to truly turn up the heat and show him what she was capable of. 'Mmm, mmmm, mmmmmm', Vida moaned against his cock from within her mouth, gazing up into his eyes as she continued to suck. When she broke eye contact away from Tony, she shoved her lips all the way down, instantly deepthroating his long thick rod. Tony exhaled, breathing heavily as he let out a moderate groan. Vida didn't gag on his length before pulling her lips back to the head and releasing it with a popping sound.

"Mmmmmm, you like that, Papi?"

She called to him in a low voice, pushing her lips together and arrogantly grinning at him. Vida spit on Tony's shaft and then wrapped her right hand around it, stroking him back and forth. Jennifer had moved out from behind her, back on his left hand side as she watched Vida's every movement. He didn't reply in spoken word which only prompted Vida to shove that long dick back into her mouth and begin sucking once more. This time around, she aggressively slobbered her way up and down his shaft, taking several inches at a time and pumping her lips down and up.

"Ohhhhhh, sabes manejarte."

Jennifer sat there and watched, listening to the slobbering and sucking noises Vida's mouth now produced.

"GWAK-GWAH-KAH-KAH!"

It was apparent that this other woman was going for something a bit nastier than Jennifer had in mind. Such a display of unfiltered lust was enough to make her bit down on her lower lip, feeling the tingle of her own juices down below at her waiting pussy. Vida's hair shook, her breasts slightly bouncing at the movement of her head as she devoured Tony's hard shaft. She moved her hands down below squeezing his balls as she shoved her lips all the way down for another flare of her deepthroat abilities.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah!!"

Tony moaned out to her, now watching as she pulled her lips back up and released his meaty shaft with strings of drool going back to her open mouth. Vida exhaled deeply, breaking the saliva strings to spit on his shaft again. It was now Jennifer's turn to suck her man. Vida moved slightly to the right, letting Jennifer have the right position directly in front of him. Tony starred down at her lovely face and then watched as Jennifer began to stroke his spit-coated shaft, lubing him in Vida's saliva. When she pushed it into her mouth and began to slowly suck, Vida leaned underneath Jennifer and began to lick his balls.

"I like to see that, some team work for Papi, eh?"

He couldn't help but grin having Jennifer bob her head up and down his shaft simultaneously with Vida now beneath her and sucking his balls. The Cuban model began by licking over his hairy sack and then using her hands to aid her in stuffing his balls into her mouth. Jennifer wasn't phased whatsoever by having Vida under her, as those glowing brown eyes remained glancing upward into Tony's face as she sucked him up and down. When Jennifer pulled her lips off his cock, Vida had his complete attention now. She loudly slobbered on his balls, plopping them out of her warm mouth and then moved back in front of him as Jennifer had crawled slightly behind her. Vida grinned as she brought her hands down below over her huge tits. She held them up and shoved his cock right between them.

"You wanna fuck these titties, Papi?"

Vida quirked her eyebrows, grinning with her teeth barred while Jennifer moved directly behind her and softly moaned.

"Ohhhh yeah, I gotta see this. Fuck her tits, Papi!"

When Jennifer called out, Vida giggled right as Tony began to thrust his cock between her giant beautiful boobs. She squeezed them together, moving her hands over her nipples as Vida soon could feel Jennifer breathing down the right side of her neck. Tony called out to her as he moaned.

"Damn... I think you're enjoying this more than I am."

Vida busted up giggling at him, squeezing her tits harder around his shaft. He bucked his hips, thrusting between those huge tits with all the might he had for now. The head poked up with each thrust, but she simply shook her head and taunted him.

"Yeah, I want you to fuck my tits! Fuck my tits nice and hard, Papi! Mmmmmm, yeah!!"

For a moment, Jennifer was left completely out of the action as she was behind Vida, watching the head of Tony's cock poking up with each complete thrust he made. Vida leaned her head down, parting her lips and flicking her tongue across the head each time it poked up. Tony had moved his hands down to Vida's shoulders as a way of managing himself as he continued to buck his hips and fuck her amazing tits. Jennifer's eyes glanced up at Tony as she softly giggled upon witnessing the expression of bliss across Tony's face.

"You having a good time, Papi?"

"Ohhhhh, yeah! I think I am, alright!"

His words were enough for Vida to raise her head up and begin laughing. Tony made one last hard thrust that forced her to slightly shake and then he slowed down. She knew he was about to stop, so Vida pulled her breasts apart to allow his thick rod to flop freely into the air. Jennifer then reached out from beyond Vida's right shoulder, clutching Tony's cock with her right hand. She turned her head to Vida and spoke.

"Come on, I think it's time to put a show for our Papi!"

Still holding his cock with her hand, Jennifer quickly rose up from the floor. Vida followed the same action, both of them standing in their high heels now and Jennifer letting go of that fat dick from her hand. They turned their back to Tony with Vida grinning at him from across her right shoulder. Once again they stood together, Jennifer to his left side and Vida to the right. They faced the bed, spreading their legs out together as both of them pushed their palms down into the mattress and then slowly bent over. Tony was now facing the booty of Jennifer Lopez, directly next to Vida Guerra's world famous ass. Within seconds, they began to roll their hips and force their plump ass cheeks to clap together.

"Ohhhhh, look at that."

Faces forward, neither of them moved their heads. Vida could be heard softly moaning, but Tony's entire focus was on their oiled up, shiny asses clapping together. Their ass cheeks boomed, smacking together before the shaking became a display of twerking. Vida's ass was slightly bigger, obviously due to whatever recent meddling she had, but that didn't take away from Jennifer's greatness. Side by side, Tony couldn't have wished for a better combo as he was about to be crying into heaven from so much booty. He remained standing there, watching them twerk. Clap. Clap. Clap. Both women continued to grind their hips, forcing those plump firm ass cheeks to bounce together in a steady rhythm. He was completely mesmerized by such a display in front of him.

"Ay Dios mío, heaven is real."

Jennifer giggled at his words now that Tony had broken from his daze. He stepped his way over to the bed, refusing to glance his eyes away from this ass-tastic view below. He had to quickly make a choice of which booty he would be playing with first. Both ladies leaned up and then he stood behind Jennifer from the left side. Vida grinned at him, teasing with her words.

"Giving J-Lo the attention now? I guess Papi likes my boobs better than my ass, huh?"

It was funny to hear Vida call out Jennifer's nickname in her voice. All Tony did was chuckle back at her as Jennifer returned a smug grin to the other woman.

"Jen came before you, so I think she deserves a good pounding first."

Now Jennifer was the one giggling. Her eyes glanced over to Vida as she placed her hands down on her hips, moving her arms for Tony to easily grab when he was ready.

"What can I say? He knows where his cock belongs first and foremost."

Spank! Jennifer's words were met with the striking palm of Tony's left hand as he smacked her ass. He withdrew his right hand and moved it over Vida's ass, just to make sure that the other woman didn't feel left out. The oil covering their buttocks was enough to make his hands sticky and glide swiftly across the skin. Tony finally used his right hand to grip his shaft and tease Jennifer by shoving it up the crack of her ass. When he pushed to her dark little hole, she called out for him.

"That's it! Mmmmmmm, yes Papi! Get that cock in my ass where it belongs."

To witness this in front of her, Vida couldn't stop herself from lowering her right hand down to her own thighs and playing with her soaking wet cunt. She began to slowly finger herself right as Tony gently grabbed at Jennifer's arms and began to thrust into her ass. Jennifer moved her left hand, gripping one end of Vida's lacy black garter belt as the two ladies now leaned together. Their shoulders touched and Vida moved her hand away to push back down on the bed as Tony began to thrust into Jennifer's famous ass.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck my ass, Papi! Yes!!"

ony groaned, his fingers sliding a bit to the point he had to re-affirm his grip around Jennifer's arms. He watched his cock completely disappear into Jennifer's ass, always taken back and in another world of pleasure to enjoy with her. Vida leaned her head back a bit, watching as his cock slid in and out of Jennifer's lovely ass. Eventually, he slowed down and began to step back, almost pulling his shaft out.

"Bend down over the bed, baby!"

"Mmmm, yes Papi!"

Jennifer replied to him, but Vida was the first one to bend over and stick her ass out. Tony was required to step backwards a bit more, watching as Jennifer pushed her feet together mimicking Vida entirely. From where he was standing, he had full view now, watching as his cock disappeared back into that ass when he thrust again. He reached out with his right hand and playfully spanked Vida's bum before he began to thrust harder and faster into Jennifer's ass. Tony's efforts came with the reward of hearing Jennifer coo to him.

"Ohhhhhh, ohhhhhh yeah! Fuck my ass, Papi!!"

Her large gold hoop ear rings bounce and shook with each full thrust Tony sent into Jennifer's phat ass. Still using his right hand to caress over Vida's ass directly next to Jennifer, Tony soon slid his fingers down the crack of her ass. He heard Vida let out a soft moan as he slowed down, but remained in Jennifer's ass.

"Play with my ass too, Papi! Don't leave me out!"

Hearing Vida's words, he moved his thumb and shoved it into her dark little hole, all while still pumping his cock into Jennifer's ass simultaneously. Vida seemed to be satisfied as she let out a sexual laugh and then began to moan.

"Ohhhhhhh yeah... Shove that finger up my fucking ass, Papi! MMMMMMM, YEAH!!"

Jennifer glanced over her right side, witnessing the smug grin across Vida's face now that they were both caught in the act as Tony was pleasuring them both. This act of having his thumb pushed up Vida's buttocks was only temporarily. She began to roll her hips, twerking to force those firm cheeks to rub up against his hand down below. Tony pulled his hand away entirely and then began to slide his shaft out from Jennifer's ass. Vida didn't have to wait much longer as it was her turn now as he stepped over to the right side and now slid his cock up the crack of her massive ass. She stopped her movement entirely, letting out a sigh of relief.