Big Bouncy Babe Butt Cheeks

Story Info
Having fun with a heavy interior designer on a photo shoot.
4.4k words
0000
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-This story is a fantasy, it's not real. Please don't leave feedback saying that you can't believe that this really happened. If you don't like anal sex or like reading about one man's sexual fantasies, please don't leave negative feedback because you were "surprised".

*****

As an architect who also photographs buildings when they're done, I get to see a wide variety of project types, from museums to airport terminals to residential projects and everything between. I've been doing a lot of hotels lately and this latest project was a new hotel in rural Illinois. I'm always horny and have been in strange and fun situations with both women and men, sometimes at the same time. I'm also a total ass man, I love to spank, lick, fuck, and fill assholes and I love to have mine spanked, licked, fucked, and filled. Yes, I've even been in both of those scenarios at the same time.

I was here every two weeks during construction, and the contractor on this project had a foreman who liked to have his way with me. He would grab me and rub his dirty hands over me every single time I was here for a site visit. It started innocently enough with both of us in the hot tub and that progressed to him spanking, licking, fucking, and filling my ass in that hot tub. Then it moved on to adding other dirty, horny workers to the mix and it's progressed from there. He's raped my asshole on many occasions and I looked forward to it, even though I pretended to resist. I always gave myself an enema before driving the four hours to the site because I knew he would be licking and filling my tiny little puckered pink hole with his dirty hot sperm and sometimes filling it with his hot piss. Usually both.

This dirty guy liked to grab me from behind as I was walking through the unfinished hotel, pull me into a dark room, pull my loose shorts down, rub his hardening dick between my cheeks and circle my tender asshole with his cock head, and then RAM it deep up into my abused asshole over and over until he would pull me back into his chest and pump my ass full of his hot sperm.

He's raped me with his co-workers many times, one after another switching off in my asshole, fucking into it as hard and deep as they can, abusing me and treating me like a sex toy. Just as one worker would jam his throbbing dick deep up into my ass and shoot his hot cum in there and spank my ass cheeks, another one would be right behind him to RAM his cock up into me and fuck the shit out of me until he also filled me full of his hot, sticky sperm.

I've had as many as six or seven guys gang rape me in a dark, dirt-floored unfinished room and truthfully, it was the best part of doing site visits. They would usually use my poor little puffy asshole as a urinal, shoving their cocks in me and unloading their hot piss, and before it would leak out, the next one was there, until I couldn't hold anymore and piss and cum, and sometimes shit, would come shooting out of my asshole. They would laugh and slap my asshole as it was spewing liquids and laugh. I knew I'd be fucked by these guys when I least expected it so I always kept a big load of vaseline in my tender little hole so when it came time for these rough guys to abuse the shit out of it, I was ready.

One time, the chubby female interior designer was in on it, spanking and licking my ass as someone was fucking her fat ass at the same time. One of the dirty workers had just fucked my asshole and filled it with cum, and he pushed me down onto the dirt floor of this dark, unfinished room in this hotel project. The interior designer had been watching me get raped by this guy as she was being fucked in her big, giant ass by another worker. She had beautiful, protruding bulbous ass cheeks, almost like a cartoon ass. I fantasized about my cock squeezing between those giant globes of flesh until my cock head found her tight little puckered sphincter and I'd abuse the shit out of it until I filled it with cum and then I'd lick it out again, making her cum.

This hotel was finally completed a few weeks ago but the contractor hadn't had it photographed yet so they got in touch with me to have me do it. And when I say "do it", that usually makes me horny because I'm basically like an eighth grader, I can get a hard-on just by thinking about fucking between her fat ass cheeks, or fantasizing about someone fucking between mine. It didn't help that I've been gang-raped at this job site many times - and I know that's a bad term, but that's really what it was.

Oddly enough, I really looked forward to it and usually egged them on by wearing loose short pants, no underwear, and bending over in front of them to pick up something I "accidentally" dropped. My shorts would slip down a bit and expose my figure skater-like bubble butt cheeks. That's all it took before one of these dirty workers would start spanking my ass and fucking between my butt cheeks, looking down and seeing them pressing against their sweaty groin as their cocks disappeared deep up into my abused asshole. Slamming, slamming, slamming into me until they shot loads of hot cum into me.

For this photoshoot, I drove to the hotel and since it was late August and was hot and humid, I wore my usual outfit: loose shorts with a stretchy waistband, no underwear, and a t-shirt that was a bit too small. I was told that I would be shooting these hotel rooms by myself and that they would give me a key to come and go however I wanted. "Come and go" was another phrase that got my mind working.

I knew that I'd be by myself so I wanted to be comfortable and I also wanted to be able to force myself on an unsuspecting warm puffy couch or chair if I wanted to. The loose shorts made it easy to slip them down and have some fun by myself. As weird as that sounds, I know how to have fun by myself when I don't have anyone to slip my cock into or there's nobody to slip their cock into me.

As I got started on the first room, I heard something and spun around to see the contractor. Yes, that contractor, the dirty one who forced his cock into my poor little asshole more times than I can remember. I had the camera set onto the counter and was stretched over the counter to set up the shot with my feet off the ground and my groin grinding into the end of the bar-height counter.

When he walked in, I just stayed there. He didn't hesitate to pull my shorts down and off and pull my sweaty t-shirt up and onto my head so I couldn't see anything. My sweaty and slippery naked back was exposed as was my sweaty ass and legs. He started to lick my sweaty lower body, starting at my bare feet, sliding his tongue between my toes and sucking on my feet, putting all of my toes in his mouth and plunging fingers into my asshole.

Then his tongue slid up the back of my sweaty naked legs up to my sweaty naked ass cheeks. Once there, he grabbed my cheeks and spread them apart as far and hard as he could and started in on my asshole. I hadn't seen him in several weeks and I'm sure he missed using and abusing me for his own pleasure. He started to spank my full, jiggling ass cheeks as I was stretched out over the counter, naked from the middle of my back down to my feet with my feet up off of the floor. I thought I would be there by myself taking photos for the day but I should have figured he would be there to get his jollies by abusing my asshole yet again.

He was spanking me and pulling my cheeks apart as far as he could, and rubbing his rough fingers between my sweaty butt cheeks, licking my tight hole, and plunging his fingers into my tender little pink asshole. He wasn't being too gentle about it, treating me as a sex toy, no more, no less. I was his and he knew it and he was rough with me and my poor abused little pink puckered hole. It was going to get a workout again, there's no question about it.

He had his fingers in a cone shape and was punching them into my slippery abused hole and chuckling. He put two fingers in my ass and spread my hole apart and spit in it several times, and then let it close and he'd spank my abused puffy asshole and laugh. It wasn't long before his slippery precum-coated cock head was rubbing between my butt cheeks and against my soon-to-be-raped tight asshole. His soft cock head was pressing against my tender hole and was going in about an inch and then backing out again. He did that several times, just fucking into it an inch and pulling out, then he'd spank my hole and laugh, and then stick his dick in about an inch again.

The next thing I knew, he RAMMED it into me as hard as he could, right up to his stomach as he jumped on my back and jammed his dirty hard cock through my poor little tight abused pink sphincter and up into my asshole! He started pounding deep up into my colon over and over again, pounding against me as I was bent over that counter. He was chucking as he'd pull his cock out, wait for my puckered asshole to wink shut, and then he'd RAM his dick into my slippery raped hole again and again. He'd pull out and spank my puffy asshole, laughing the whole time. He really got a kick out of abusing me, and I loved it.

He finally pumped a huge load of hot cum into my asshole. JAMMING his cock deep in me and shooting rope after rope of hot sperm into me. After a minute or so, his cock softened up a bit and he backed away and it plopped out. He pulled me back and made me get squat down on the kitchen floor and push his cum out of my raped hole. My asshole was making a farting sound because he just pumped so much air and cum into it, and when I pushed, both air and cum were coming out of it. He slapped my hole when it made a cum-farting sound and jammed his fingers in my mouth, but he caught as much of his cum in his hands as he could and made me lick it off of his hands and swallow it. That was great, so dirty, so nasty, so perfect.

A few minutes after he cummed in my ass, he slapped my cheeks, put his fingers into a cone shape again and punched them into my abused asshole, spanked my poor red ass cheeks many times and even spanked my puffy hole again. Then he pulled his pants up and left the room. It took a while to get my head back into photo mode, but I had to get these rooms photographed.

About 15 minutes later, I heard the door open again and in walked Sue, the 34-year-old chubby interior designer. Apparently, the casino owner wanted her to be there to help set up the shots, which was a bummer since I had already planned on being by myself the whole day. But after seeing her huge and beautiful ass cheeks bulging in her black tights sticking out about foot from her body, and having her be in on one of the dirty fuck sessions a few months ago, I knew it would be a good day.

Her ass was a work of art, it was much bigger than I usually like, almost looking like she swallowed a beach ball and it was stuck between her bulging stomach and her bulging ass cheeks. I normally like small, tight asses but her protruding ass cheeks were so hot! They stuck out at least a foot from the rest of her body, almost like they were Photoshopped. I've had my tongue in her asshole before but I knew today was the day when I'd fuck the shit out her her tight little asshole.

All I could think of from that moment on was spanking the shit out of her sweet big ass cheeks, licking it until she was a squirming, wet mess, and then sliding my cock head between those sweet big ass cheeks. Just grabbing onto my cock and rubbing the slippery precum-coated head up and down between her giant protruding ass cheeks and rubbing it over her tiny, tight little asshole. Stabbing my dick into her tight little asshole, and pounding my cock head in and out of it until I couldn't take anymore and then slamming into that tiny hole between those giant cheeks until I filled her tight little asshole with cum over and over again.

To make matters worse, her short shirt kept riding up to expose her sweaty lower back and the top of her ass cheeks when she would bend over to straighten a cushion or move a chair. I could see her little ass-topper tattoo which basically meant, "aim here" for me, except I'd rather unload my hot cum deep up inside her shit chute. It was almost as if she was teasing me and my cock was starting to get a mind of its own. I wondered if she could see my cock starting to press against the front of my loose shorts.

She seemed to go out of her way to get in my way, which was strange. I'd have the camera on a tripod set up in the corner of the hotel room to get a wide shot, even though what I really wanted was a shot at her wide ass. She would ask me if she was in the way and I'd say that I could still see her in the viewfinder so she would stand in front of me in the corner and sort of nestle up against me, saying that she wanted to make sure she wasn't in the shot. Her hot and huge butt cheeks were wriggling against my waist, pushing back against me. My cock was pressing between those massive, protruding cheeks like a hot dog between two buns and I knew she had to feel that my cock was getting hard.

When I got the shot and she moved away, I had to turn around for a minute to try to get my cock to settle down and she asked, "What are you doing back there?

I said, "I'm trying to get things settled down a bit so we can keep going."

She said, "I know the feeling. It's really getting hot in here, isn't it?"

Because the rooms weren't occupied, none of the air-conditioners were on so we were both sweating. I wondered what it would be like to lick between her sweet, sweaty big cheeks again, stabbing at her pick little rosebud with my tongue. Little did I know that she was thinking the same thing about me!

I'm in great shape and spend a lot of time on my ass to make sure my cheeks are bulbous enough to catch the eye of other men, but women also like men's asses I've found, and they can sometimes be as naughty and nasty as men can when it comes to treating my ass as a plaything.

The next shot was similar in that she had to crouch down in front of me, pressing her huge ass cheeks against my groin as the camera did its work, taking several photos with different exposures. In order for her to not have the back of her head in the photo, she was in front of me and was bent at the waist with her ass resting on my waist and her hands were resting on the ground. She was literally bent over in front of me with her big protruding ass cheeks pressed up against my waist and my cock, which was just behind one thin piece of fabric on my stretchy short pants. I had the feeling that she wanted to be fucked in the ass right then and there.

I pretended to be falling forward and pressed against her back and my hand slipped up inside her shirt because she was so sweaty. I lingered getting my hand off of her sweaty, slippery back, gliding it down after gripping onto the back her her neck, sliding my palm down her sweaty back down to the top of her ass cheeks, which were slightly exposed. I had to hold onto her hips and my cock was grinding into her asshole through her spandex tights as I held the sides of her hips and she was bent over in front of me. It felt great, but I apologized.

She said, "Don't worry about it, you just do what you have to do, I'm here to make sure you have everything you need today."

I said, "That's nice to know, I'm sure you can provide everything I need. I may have to lean against you again for the next photo to make sure I don't fall over."

She said, "That works for me, just think of me as a prop. Use me for whatever you need today."

She stood in front of me again for the next shot and when she bent over to get her head out of the viewfinder, my hand "accidentally" slipped down into her black stretch pants and between her sweet, giant melon-sized ass cheeks. She was so sweaty and slippery and it felt great. I ran my middle finger between her cheeks and pressed against her throbbing little asshole as I started to slide my hand up and out of her tight spandex tights. She moaned and pushed against me when I did that so my middle finger went all the way into her tight little asshole several times, fucking that little hole over and over with just my middle finger. Then I pulled my hand out of the back of her pants, which had "accidentally" been pulled about halfway down her giant ass cheeks. I licked my middle finger as she looked back at me and her eyes squinted. She had an evil smirk on her chubby face.

We got that photo finished, finally, and she pulled up her pants again and stood up to move to the other side of the room.

Then she said, "Hey, I'd like to look through the viewfinder, maybe I can operate the camera and you can stand in front of me for the next photo."

I set up the camera and crouched down in front of her as she pretended to look through the viewfinder, and she did the same to me! She had her hand on my back, pretending to use me to keep her from falling forward, and her hand slipped and went up my sweaty back under my t-shirt. As she was slowly sliding her hand back down out of my t-shirt, I pressed harder against her chubby waist and her hand went down into my stretchy shorts and went between my sweaty slippery butt cheeks. Her middle finger went up into my asshole and fucked in and out of it several times! It felt great. I always give myself an enema as I mentioned, and also lube my asshole so it's ready to go in case anyone wants to use it as a plaything and it was go-time.

The next time she got in front of me and I couldn't take it anymore so I also crouched down, pulled her spandex tights down, pushed her forward onto the floor, and jammed my tongue into her naughty asshole and started licking between her sweaty huge ass cheeks and into her tight little pink puckered hole! She gasped but I kept it in her asshole as we were both on the floor. My face was buried between her big ass cheeks, my tongue in her hole, and she was lying on her big stomach, just rolling from side-to-side on the floor, with her feet kicking like she was swimming.

I was spanking her naughty big ass cheeks as my face was buried between them, my tongue stabbing at her hot little asshole and she was writhing around on her stomach with her tights pulled down over her bulbous cheeks. It was strange that she didn't scream or seem to mind, in fact she had an orgasm as I spanked her huge ass cheeks and had my face buried between them with my other hand fingering her clit. All she said when she settled down was, "We'd better keep going or we'll never finish."

I said, "You're right, sorry about that, I couldn't help myself."

She said, "No worries at all, I deserved that. Feel free to punish me again if I'm holding up the photo shoot."

The next shot was me standing in front of her, crouching over at the waist with my cheeks pressing against her soaking pussy and then all of a sudden I was being pushed forward. My loose shorts were pulled down and her face was burned in my ass! Her hands were spanking my pink ass cheeks as she plunged her tongue in and out of my tender asshole!

I crouched back a bit and got up onto my hands and knees and she grabbed my cock and was jerking it while licking my asshole. I thought I'd shoot cum all over the place, but she stopped stroking my rock hard cock. My cock was glistening from sweat and precum being pumped all over it when her hand was stroking and abusing it. She really seemed to get into licking my asshole. I've known women to be into such things but not to this extent.

We finally recovered and were done with that room, so down the hall we went. It was impossible to not look at her giant ass cheeks swaying back and forth as she walked ahead of me. All I could think about literally fucking the shit out of her.

The next room was a suite with a separate bedroom but I didn't even consider fucking her on a bed, I like to fuck in weird areas, like on a couch or a chair or on the floor or bent over a counter. This room did have a little bar area and as I was set up against the far wall, here she comes again to crouch down in front of me.

12