Big Bouncy Babe Butt Cheeks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't take anymore so I pulled her tights down and rammed my cock up into her sweaty, slippery asshole all at once, BOOM, right up her teasing little puckered hole! She made a "ohh'OOHHH-OOHH!" sound like she was surprised, but I don't know how she could possibly be surprised, she's been teasing me for over an hour now and just had her tongue buried in my asshole!

I slammed between her giant pillow-like ass cheeks and wished that my cock was 6" longer as they were so big that I couldn't really get too deep in her ass. I was able to literally SLAM against her ass cheeks as hard as I could and that was great. It was like I was totally abusing her asshole but I knew I couldn't be that deep because of the size of her gigantic ass cheeks holding me back. No matter how hard I tried to spread them apart as she was on the floor in front of me and I was lying on her back, pounding the shit out of her ass, I knew I wasn't going in too hard or too deep. That was ok, her tiny little shit chute was a dream ass. I used to like tiny asses but this was life-changing.

After unloading my hot cum as far into her ass as I could, I licked it out again and kissed her and transferred some of my cum into her dirty mouth.

The next room was even better. I ended up pounding into her asshole yet again, this time while she was bent over the counter and her feet were off of the ground as I had my ass fucked earlier that day by the dirty contractor. I was really letting her have it, licking her bare feet, pulling on her tiny tittles and rock hard nipples, and spanking her fat tummy and fat ass cheeks as I pulled on the bun in her hair.

I heard the door open and in walked the construction supervisor! Here I was with my cock buried up the sweet bulbous ass of the chubby interior designer and he didn't even flinch. He just shut the door, walked over to us, pulled his pants down, and started rubbing his soft cock between my figure skater-like ass cheeks. It wasn't long before we were both fucking into the tight, abused asshole in front of us and it was great to be in the middle of that assfuck sandwich. It wasn't long before I started spurting my hot sperm up inside the interior designer's ass, causing my asshole to contract and then he shot his own hot cum deep up inside of my ass.

When we both pulled our dicks out of the raped asshole in front of us, he made me lick my cum out of her ass and he ended up filling my ass with piss. It's a good thing we were on the kitchen floor of that hotel room so it could be cleaned up easier.

It took the whole day to get the photos done as I ended up spanking, licking, fucking, and filling the interior designers ass several more times and I had that done to me by the dirty contractor. By the end of the day we were all spent but it was the best photo shoot I've ever been on. I can't wait until the next project!

12