Big Brother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James looked up at him, flush in the face. He looked ashamed.

"How... how did you know? I never told anyone. I thought I was discreet."

"I know everything about you, James. Just like I know that you've always secretly wanted to fuck me."

James' eyes widened. "What the fuck? No way!"

Suddenly he began to feel dizzy. Another wave of pleasure racked his body. By the time he opened his eyes, he saw his brother standing in front of him, smiling.

Fuck... Aaron looked so fucking hot today. He was wearing that pair of ass-hugging shorts that James went wild over. He'd wanted to fuck his little brother for so long. It was all he could do the last few months of that summer not to creep into his little brother's room, pull his cheeks apart, and slide right in. James had spent countless nights jerking off thinking about his little brother's tight hole. But he knew better than to let his secret obsession slip.

Still, it was getting pretty difficult to hide. James was fully hard now in his jeans, his cock straining to get out.

Aaron's eyes went straight down to the bulge in James' pants. "Bro... you're hard!" he said in mock surprise.

James turned red. "I..."

Aaron looked at him curiously. "Are you... are you turned on by me?"

James looked away, blushing furiously. "No, don't be ridiculous, bro..."

Aaron smirked. "You have to tell me the truth."

James felt another wave of pleasure go across his skin. His cock began to leak in his pants.

"Do you wanna fuck me, James?"

James' mouth began to water. "...yes," he said weakly.

Aaron turned around and pulled his shorts down underneath his cheeks, revealing his ass to his brother.

"How about now?"

James' eyes shot right down to his little brother's ass. He could see his brother's pink hole peeking out at him from in between his tight, round cheeks. James' mouth began to water.

"You can move now."

James ripped off his letterman jacket and dropped to his knees, grabbing his little brother's cheeks and spreading them apart. He looked at Aaron's pulsing rosebud. Fuck, it was practically begging him to taste it. He dove in headfirst, eagerly tonguing his brother's asshole.

Aaron began to moan as he felt his brother's soft tongue rubbing around his hole. Jesus, his brother was good at this. He could feel James' tongue probing inside him, wiggling around as he made love to his hole. Aaron couldn't believe his hunk of a brother was actually eating him out.

James was in fucking heaven. His brother's asshole tasted better than he'd ever imagined. He couldn't believe he was finally getting to do what he'd been fantasizing about for all this time. He rubbed his face all around Aaron's hole, scratching it with his 5 o'clock shadow and making Aaron moan deeper.

God, the sound of his little brother moaning made James want to cum right then and there.

"You're so good at that, James," moaned Aaron.

James pulled his face out of Aaron's hole. "I love your asshole, little bro."

"You can fuck me if you want to."

James quickly got to his feet, pulling off his shirt and unbuttoning his jeans to release his aching cock.

"But before you do, I want you to know... it's gonna cost you." Aaron turned to look at his brother. "You see, I don't think you've quite learned your lesson. I mean, making you gay is one thing. Teaching you a little bit of humility. But to make you gay, and then let you fuck me... I mean, that's a gift, isn't it? And such a generous gift deserves something in return."

James paused, his hand wrapped around his aching cock. "What is it? I'll do anything."

Aaron smiled nastily at him. "The more you fuck me, the dumber you'll get. Every thrust is going to lose you just a little bit more of your precious IQ. And by the time you cum inside me, which you will, the only thing you're gonna care about in that pretty little head is fucking."

"What the fuck? Hell no!" James shook his head. "I can't do that. I wanna fuck you, but... I don't... I can't be dumb."

Aaron wiggled his ass at his brother. "But just imagine how good it'll feel to finally be inside me. I know you've been wanting it."

James stared at his ass, captivated. Fuck, he wanted to be inside his brother so badly.

"Can't you imagine how warm and wet my nice, tight hole is gonna feel?"

James was practically drooling now. He shook his head, trying to collect himself.

"No... I can't bro..."

Aaron pouted. "I'm telling you, big brother. My asshole is going to feel like heaven to you. It's irresistible... and you know you can trust me. After all, whatever I say comes true."

James was overcome with a wave so powerful it knocked him to his knees. He was so inflamed with desire as he stared at his brother's open, pink hole. He could practically feel how tight it was going to be wrapped around his cock. All those nights spent imagining what it would feel like, squeezing his little bro tight as he filled him with his seed...

God, he needed to be inside him NOW. But he couldn't.

"I don't wanna be dumb..." he said quietly.

Aaron smiled. "Don't worry about it. You'll be so dumb by the time I'm done with you that you won't even miss it."

James groaned. His skin felt like it was on fire, and every inch of him ached to fill his brother.

"Please..." he whimpered.

Aaron looked at him and smiled softly. "It's okay, big brother. Just let it go." He bent over the bed and spread his cheeks. "Fuck me."

James couldn't take it anymore. He scrambled to his feet, got up behind Aaron, aimed his leaking cock right at his brother's tight hole, and began to push.

"Oh FUCK!" he said as he felt his cock sink deeper into his brother.

Aaron moaned in ecstasy. He'd imagined his first time for so long, but he had never even considered it could be like this. And now his big brother, his hero, was taking his virginity. What more could he ask for?

James collapsed against him as he bottomed out. He was breathing heavily, his hard cock buried all the way inside his little brother's warm, wet hole.

"Fuck me," Aaron whispered softly.

James began to slowly thrust back and forth. The pleasure he felt in his cock was better than anything he'd ever felt in his life. Fucking that foreign exchange student, fucking Jimmy bareback in that classroom during prom-none of it compared to the feeling of being inside his little brother. It was like they were made for each other.

James could feel his head getting lighter the more he thrusted into his brother. He'd always been a pretty smart guy, although that did come with its own share of anxiety and a tendency to overthink everything. But as his hard cock plunged in and out of his little brother's tight hole, it was like he could feel his head getting lighter.

Much as he hated what was happening inside his head, it was nothing compared to the feelings coming from his cock. He could feel it rubbing against his brother's tight anal walls, being gripped and milked by his brother's hole as he rutted into him again and again. He could feel his mind becoming unburdened, and a smile crept across his face.

He liked it. He began to thrust even faster, his body taking over as his mind began to drift into Lalaland.

Aaron began to thrust back against his brother's cock, reveling in the feeling of his brother's giant member pounding him into the bed. He was even more turned on with the knowledge of what James was willing to give up in order to fuck him. James had always prided himself on being more than just another dumb jock. Well, not anymore.

James was fucking his brother like a wild man. He began to laugh as he continued to thrust in and out, willfully giving himself over to his little brother and not even caring as his intelligence began to evaporate like a drop of water on a hot summer's day.

Suddenly the door opened. "Everything cool in here, Aaron?" asked Bradley, leaning in.

Bradley's eyes widened in shock as he saw his frat bro with his pants around his ankles, fucking his amazing and talented little brother from behind. He could see a dazed look on James' face as he rammed his cock into Aaron, who was squealing in satisfaction.

"What the fuck, dude! You're a fag... and with your little brother!"

James laughed. "I can't help it... it feels sooooo good, man. This ass is so fucking tight... hehehe it's incredible!"

Bradley furrowed his brow in anger. "Get the fuck off of him! Aaron isn't a fag, right Aaron?"

He went to shove James off of his brother when Aaron quickly spoke the incantation with Bradley's name.

"Stop!"

Bradley froze, just a few inches away from them.

"Yes, Bradley..." said Aaron. "It's true... oh fuck, deeper bro... I AM a fag... oh shit, keep going..."

Bradley's jaw dropped. How could Aaron be a fag? He was so cool...

Bradley was so close to them that he could see James' cock going in and out of Aaron's hole. Damn, how could that not hurt the little guy?

"Aaron... is he hurting you?"

Aaron moaned as his brother's cock began to rub up against his prostate.

"Fuck, bro, keep going just like that... no Bradley, it feels amazing... don't you remember? You love getting fucked."

Bradley closed his eyes as a powerful wave of nausea overwhelmed him. He could hardly stay on his feet. He opened his eyes to see Aaron getting plowed right in front of him. Jesus, this was so fucking hot. Bradley wished it was him bent over the bed getting fucked by James. The guy had such a big dick, Bradley had been lusting over it ever since he joined the frat.

Still, Bradley got by just fine on a steady supply of cock from the other students at UVA. He had a regular roster of guys who fucked him around grounds. Tony from Psych class was always good for a fuck on Thursday afternoons, while his biology professor Mr. Johnson loved to get freaky whenever his wife was out of town.

And when none of his regulars were available, all he had to do was pop onto Grindr and send a couple of guys a pic of his shaved hole. Men went wild for it.

Bradley was getting hard right now at the sight of his best friend Aaron getting fucked by his brother. His cock began to bulge out from his shorts. He reached down and began rubbing it.

"You wanna try his mouth?" asked James suddenly.

Aaron and Bradley looked over at him in surprise. Aaron laughed. Who knew James was even capable of an original thought at this point?

Bradley gulped. "I mean... is that okay with you, Aaron?"

Aaron smiled. This was working out better than he had even imagined.

"Give it to me, Bradley."

Bradley pulled his dick out of his pants and placed it delicately into Aaron's open mouth. Sure, Bradley was a bottom who loved getting plowed by strange men 7 days a week. But if he couldn't be the one on his knees getting fucked, then he would gladly take a blowjob from his best friend as a consolation prize.

Aaron closed his mouth around Bradley's dick, savoring the taste of the preppy frat bro's thick cock. Bradley was uncircumcised, with a thick, bulbous head. Aaron could feel his brother's thrusts from behind pushing him deeper onto Bradley's cock. He couldn't believe he was actually getting fucked from both ends. Was this a dream come true or what?

"Oh... hehehe bro I'm getting close," moaned James. He could only handle his brother's warm hole for so long. He could feel his load building in his balls, preparing to ejac... jacket... whatever the word was. He was gonna fill his little brother with his warm cum.

Aaron pulled Bradley's dick out of his mouth to say, "Do it, big brother. Breed me."

James grabbed his little brother's ass and held him tightly against his cock as he began to unload deep inside him. Whatever small amount of intelligence he had left was released through his cock as every last drop of cum was milked out of him.

James collapsed onto his little brother's back, his hard cock still buried deep inside him. Mm, Aaron smelled so good. James loved his little brother. He was so sexy.

"Fuck, that was so hot," said Aaron. "How do you feel, James?"

James giggled. "Your ass is like, soooo good... I wanna fuck you like, all the time."

Bradley pouted. "Aww, I didn't get to cum..." he said. He looked down at Aaron and smiled. "Maybe... maybe you could fuck me?"

James laughed. "He can't fuck you, dummy. He's a twink. Twinks get fucked, OBVIOUSLY. They don't DO the fucking. Don't you know anything?"

Aaron rolled his eyes. Of course his brother still had some dumb homophobic bullshit in his brain. He pushed his brother off of him.

"What'd I do?" asked James, his eyes wide.

"You know, you might be an idiot, but you don't need to be a dumbass. Just because I'm a twink doesn't mean I can't fuck," said Aaron.

"I'm sorry little bro... you know I don't know stuff. It's hard for me to think about anything besides fucking."

Aaron smiled. "I have another idea," he said.

"Please fuck me," begged Bradley. He bent over and showed off his hole, fingering himself in front of the two brothers. "I need to be filled."

"Go find some other cock, Bradley," snapped Aaron. "I want to be alone with my brother."

Bradley vacated the room quickly. Maybe there'd be a guy on Grindr who was free.

"You know what, James?" said Aaron after Bradley had left. "I think I've been going about this all wrong. I think the real way to teach you a lesson is to go even further. Turn you into the thing you've been making fun of all your life: me."

James stared at him dumbly. "What do you mean?"

"That was one hell of a fuck, James. But you don't deserve to fuck my ass. You deserve to feel as small as you made me feel."

He stood up, staring up into his dumb big brother's eyes as he whispered the incantation with his brother's name again.

"You're not a top, James. You're a little sub bottom bitch who loves getting fucked whenever he can find it."

James' dumb brain barely even registered the change this time, as he was still in a post-orgasmic haze. But he was suddenly assaulted by a series of memories. Being fucked by strangers in a gangbang; taking 20 loads in one night at a gay sex club; big, strong men laughing at his big dick and saying what a waste it was, that it was just for show.

James couldn't have been a top if he tried. Some guys were just born to take dick.

Speaking of which... Aaron's cock was hanging in front of him. It wasn't all that big, to be sure, but still...

"Will you fuck me, bro?" asked James. He pouted.

"But twinks don't fuck, big brother. Remember? They get fucked."

James frowned. "I was wrong, I'm so dumb, you know that baby bro... please let me fuck you."

Aaron laughed. "Well, I guess I could find a way not to be a twink anymore... but I'll need your help."

James nodded profusely. "Anything!"

"I need your muscle. You don't mind giving it up, do you?"

James stared at him in confusion. "I don't understand," he said.

"Of course you don't. When I fuck you, I'm gonna be taking a little bit of your bulk. And by the time I cum inside you, you're gonna finally be a skinny little twink, just like you've always wanted. How does that sound?"

James furrowed his brow. "I don't know, bro... don't I like, need it for stuff? Like football?"

Aaron laughed. "Don't be ridiculous. A twink like you doesn't need to play football. All you care about is getting fucked as often as possible."

James smiled as his empty brain began to fill with a warm and numbing sensation, almost like it was being massaged.

"You're so right bro! You can totally have it. I wanna be a twink so I can get fucked by even more big dicks."

Aaron pulled on his cock and began to stroke it. James stared at it hungrily.

"You want this?" Aaron asked.

James nodded. "Please fuck me, little bro."

Aaron smiled at him, but said nothing.

"Please, I'm begging you!"

"Get on your knees."

James got down and tried to put Aaron's cock in his mouth, but Aaron shoved him away.

"Not for that, you stupid slut. I just wanna see you beg properly."

James put his hands out and properly begged. "Please fuck me with your big cock!"

"That's more like it. Get on your knees on the bed, big brother."

James got on his knees and pulled his cheeks apart, showing his little brother his tight, pink hole. "Put it in me, please."

"Have you been a good boy?"

"Yes, I've been such a good boy. Just fuck me!"

Aaron pointed his cock at his brother's hole and shoved it inside him. James let out a high-pitched moan, squealing like a little girl. Aaron began to thrust in and out of him, enjoying the feeling of his big brother's virgin asshole squeezing his cock.

As James reveled in taking his little brother's dick, he was oblivious to the changes occurring to him. His giant frame was quickly slimming down, his pecs deflating, his stomach shrinking... even his cock was getting smaller.

Aaron, on the other hand, was incredibly aware of the changes going on between the two of them. He could feel his arms and legs growing, his biceps filling out. He could even feel his cock getting bigger, filling his brother up even more as he watched his brother's cock shrink down until it was only a couple of inches long.

"That's it, take my cock, bitch!" shouted Aaron as he fucked his older brother with abandon. "Fuck yeah, you love my cock, Jamie. You little fucking twink."

A newly twinkified Jamie was moaning in delight. God, his little bro's dick felt soooooooo good! When you were a dumb slut like Jamie, you knew good dick when you had it. Jamie had had his fair share of cock in his days, but nothing compared to the feeling of Aaron's massive rod. He was so lucky to have such a hot little brother.

"You love my cock," said Aaron. "And you love shopping for slutty clothes to wear to show off to other guys with."

Jamie moaned as his brother began rubbing up against his prostate. The only thing he loved more than shopping for cute clothes to get fucked in was actually getting fucked. He was surprised how easy it was when all you wore were short shorts and jockstraps. It didn't matter if you were a married professor, the quarterback of the football team, or some rando old guy on Grindr... they all fawned over Jamie's tight little ass and cute little frame.

Aaron pulled out of Jamie, flipping his big brother over onto his back. He shoved his dick back inside him as they continued to fuck.

"You're my bitch now. You answer to me, you don't fuck anyone without my permission..."

He thrusted in and out as Jamie began to moan even louder.

"This is my room now. You're begging for my attention, not the other way around..."

He was getting close. He grabbed Jamie's shoulders and began to go to town.

"I'm the hero now!"

He jizzed inside his brother, screaming like an animal. Jamie moaned, shooting his load hands free all over the bed. They collapsed onto the bed and held each other for a moment.

Bradley knocked on the door and opened it, smiling cheekily.

"Hey sluts," he said, sauntering in the room. "Guess who just got fucked by the cable guy?

Jamie squealed. "Ooh, you slut. You're so bad."

"He's still downstairs if you want a little action," said Bradley, winking.

Jamie turned to Aaron with wide eyes. "Can I?"

Aaron smiled. "Go for it, big brother."

Jamie hugged him, squeezing his little brother tightly. "I love you so much, little bro."

He looked up at him and giggled. "You wanna know something funny? Even though I'm the big brother, I feel like I've always looked up to you. You're just so big and strong..."

He smiled. "You're my hero."

Aaron kissed him on the mouth, then spanked him.

"Go on, get that dick, big bro."

As Aaron watched his older brother race out of the room, jizz still leaking out of his freshly fucked asshole, he couldn't help but feel a sense of accomplishment. All truly was right in the world.