Big Brother

Story Info
Aaron uses magic to teach his straight big brother a lesson.
7.2k words
4.2
48.4k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's note: this story contains scenes of incest or incest content.

*****

Note: This story contains themes of incest, mind control, magic, fantasy, and body modification. All characters in it are 18+.

I wrote this story for a competition on a mind control-themed erotic fiction website and figured I would post it here on Literotica as well. Enjoy!

********************

Aaron walked across the grounds of UVA, breathing in the warm heat of the late summer air. It was his first day of class as a freshman (or, as they called it at the University of Virginia, a first-year) and he was beyond excited to finally be a college student. He'd wanted to go to UVA for the beautiful architecture, the impressive theatre program, and the thriving Greek fraternity life.

But most of all, he just wanted to be near his big brother.

Aaron's brother James was everything to him. He had idolized his big brother ever since they were little kids. With a three-year age difference, Aaron saw his brother as the man he hoped to one day become.

But sadly, Aaron felt like he never really measured up to James. James had always been a natural athlete, playing football in high school and leading his team to a state championship his senior year.

Aaron had tried to audition for the football team, but at a measly 5'5" and only 130 pounds, he wasn't even fit to be a kicker. It seemed like James had gotten all of the HGH in the family, as he stood tall at 6'4" with 220 pounds of solid muscle.

Aaron wished he could be more like his brother. He had been working out for years and had been able to achieve a modest amount of muscle on his slender frame, but he was still nowhere near his brother's bulk.

And James wasn't just more talented in the athletics department, either. He prided himself on being not just another dumb jock, but someone who had actually earned his way into college fair and square. Things just came easy to a guy as smart as James. Aaron, on the other hand, had had to bust his ass for hours studying in order to get his grades high enough to get into a school like UVA.

The only thing they shared in common was the same sandy blond hair. And now, the same college.

Aaron hoped that his big brother would be able to show him around campus (or grounds, as they called it at UVA). Aaron was desperate to join a fraternity like James had. Greek life was huge at UVA, and if you weren't in a frat, what were you doing with your life?

James was in Alpha Sigma Phi, one of the coolest frats on grounds. Aaron had begged James all summer to invite him to their first party of the year, and after initially declining, James had finally acquiesced.

"Just promise you won't embarrass me," said James. "I've got a reputation to uphold, little bro. You can't be coming in acting all... fluttery and shit."

Aaron blushed. "I promise, I'll be cool," he said.

Aaron was thrilled to finally get a chance to visit a real frat just like his big brother, but James' comments gave him pause.

You see, Aaron had never told anyone that he was gay. He'd known it for years, but he hadn't yet developed the courage to tell another human being. He was hoping that college would give him the confidence to be himself.

He was also kind of hoping that James would be able to help him figure out how to tell people. James just always seemed so confident, Aaron was sure that he would be able to offer him all sorts of advice. There didn't seem to be anything that James couldn't do.

The night of the party, Aaron's stomach was in knots as he made his way down Rugby Road towards his brother's fraternity. He walked alongside his drunken classmates as they headed to one of the lesser frats down the road. His heart was racing as he knew he was getting access to one of the most exclusive parties on grounds.

Maybe there'd even be a cute frat boy or two who would look his way...

Aaron hardly dared to dream.

He approached the giant frat house, walking across the lawn and knocking on the giant door. He could hear the loud bass music pounding from inside.

The door opened to reveal a man in a polo shirt and khaki shorts, sweaty from the party. He was holding a red solo cup and staring at Aaron with a look of derision.

"Get lost, man, party's closed."

He went to close the door when Aaron grabbed it. "Wait! I'm Aaron, James' little brother."

The guy raised an eyebrow. "Yeah? I don't see the resemblance."

"Please, he told me I could come tonight. He should be waiting for me upstairs. He's in room 3, right?"

The guy stared at Aaron for a moment, then stepped aside.

"Come on in, I guess," he said.

"Thank you," said Aaron. "Do you know where my brother-"

The guy had already walked away, rejoining a group of frat bros doing a keg stand in the living room.

Aaron looked around the room for his brother, but he couldn't pick him out amongst the crowded room. He wandered into the kitchen and poured himself a drink from the bar to calm his nerves. There was a young couple making out in the corner, oblivious to the rest of the world.

Aaron watched them wistfully as he sipped his drink and sighed. He had never even kissed a boy before. Well, maybe tonight would finally be the night!

He smiled to himself. Wouldn't that be a fine way to come out to his brother?

He finished his drink, then decided to look around some more for James. He walked up the staircase, then started to head towards the end of the hall. He was looking for his brother's room, hoping that maybe James was pregaming there or something. He felt out of place in this big frat house without his brother by his side.

Finally, he spotted James' room at the end of the hall. He was about to knock when he realized it was slightly open.

"I'm telling you, James, your brother's a fag."

Aaron froze as he heard the words come through the door. Were they talking about him?

He peeked through the open door to see the guy in the polo shirt from earlier packing a joint in the corner. James was laying back against the bed, his arm around a slim redhead in a skintight dress.

"Whatever, man," said James.

"I'm serious," said polo shirt guy. "He was all, 'I'm Aaron and my brother's James and he SAID I could BE here!'"

He spoke in a whiny and mocking voice. It stung Aaron's ears to hear. He hadn't sounded like that, had he?

"Aww, don't be mean, Bradley," said the girl. She turned to James and kissed him on the lips. "I think it's cute that you're so close to your brother."

"We're not that close," said James.

"Careful," said Bradley, laughing. "Wouldn't wanna catch the gay and turn into a twink like your fag brother."

Aaron's face was bright red. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

"Okay, so maybe he's a bit of a fag," said James. "But he can't help it that I got all the cool genes and all he got were the gay genes."

Bradley laughed. He started to light the joint, breathing in the smoke and coughing.

James started to feel up the redhead girl on his bed as they began to make out.

Aaron's eyes welled up with tears. He felt numb, like he was no longer in his body. He turned away from the door and walked back down the hall like a zombie. He walked down the staircase, past the other drunken party guests and out the front door.

He didn't even register the cold night air on his skin as he walked back to his dorm. A pit began to form in his throat, causing hot tears to begin spilling out across his cheeks. He didn't even reach up to try to brush them away. He was still in shock as his brain tried to process what had happened.

How could his brother do that to him? He had always been his hero, his mentor, his knight in shining armor. James was his big brother, he was supposed to take care of him. But in this one moment, the one time that Aaron actually needed him to defend him, he wasn't there for him. In fact, he had added to the abuse.

Aaron had never felt so humiliated in his life. He walked into his dorm room, turned off the lights, and crawled into bed. It was only 10 pm, but he couldn't handle being around anyone right now.

He felt like he had just lost his best friend.

When Aaron woke up the next morning, he was a different person. His wide-eyed sense of optimism was gone. Without his big brother to look up to, college suddenly felt cold and hostile.

Aaron had planned to go check out some of the clubs that were canvassing the next morning on the lawn, but he found himself heading to the library instead. He didn't feel like being around people. Homework was the only thing he could handle right about now.

He sat at a desk and pulled out his computer, pulling up his homework assignment for his Medieval history class. He had to write a report on the fall of the Western Roman Empire. His syllabus gave a list of books he would need for reference, so he quickly wrote them down and then headed downstairs to look for them.

He found most of the books on the first and second basement floors of the library, but was having trouble finding the last one.

"Excuse me," he asked the librarian behind the desk. "Where can I find 'Crisis of the Third Century and the Sasanian Empire?'"

"Bottom floor," she said gruffly.

Aaron nodded. He walked over to the elevator and got in, pressing the button for the bottom floor. When the doors opened, he was surprised to see that the floor was almost entirely dark. The overhead lighting was flickering ominously, and the place seemed like it was deserted.

He stepped out, walking through the shelves as he looked for the call number for the book. He finally spotted it at a bookshelf near the end. He thumbed through the books, searching for the title when suddenly something caught his eye.

It was a heavy tome, made with thick, dusty leather and a gold embossed finish. He pried it out of the bottom shelf, heaving it up onto his knee with some considerable effort.

"Medieval Magic: A Brief History Of Witchcraft" read the title. Something about it intrigued Aaron. It was as if the book was letting off a soft hum, just barely audible. He cracked it open.

It opened automatically to a page in the middle. On the left-hand side of the book was a drawing of two men. One was a big, hulking, muscular man with chiseled features and a dashing smile. The other one was a puny, wisp of a man with a dazed look on his face.

The words Flectere Voluntatem Tuam were above the man's head. Underneath was a paragraph that read, "Medieval witches believed that their magic could bend reality to their will. With the recitation of a simple incantation, they could change the interior and exterior of a human being to be whatever they wanted it to be. Quite simply put, they could change reality."

Aaron's eyes shone as he read this. Could this be true? Surely this was just some ancient superstition.

But something in his heart knew that this spell would work. He spoke the incantation aloud, testing how the words felt in his mouth. He could feel the hair on his arms standing up, feel the fraught tension in the air. In his hands, he held the power to shape reality.

And he knew exactly what he would use it for.

____________________

Bradley opened the door to the frat to find James' little brother standing there on the doorstep with his dumbass little backpack.

"What do you want, kid?" he asked. "Your bro's not here."

"I wanna talk to him."

Bradley laughed. God, this little faggot wouldn't give it up, would he? Bradley wanted to shove him over, but he figured James wouldn't be a big fan of that.

"Like I said, dude, James is out. Come back later."

He went to shut the door when he heard Aaron mumble something under his breath. Bradley thought he heard his name.

"What'd you say?" he asked.

Aaron smiled at him. "You're going to let me into my brother's room so that I can wait for him. You're happy to let me do whatever I want-in fact, you're delighted to see me. You think I'm the coolest guy on grounds."

Suddenly he felt a rush of blood to his head, almost like he'd stood up too quickly. He gripped the doorframe to steady himself.

When his mind settled back down, he saw standing in front of him... holy shit, was that Aaron? Fuck, he'd missed him so much!

"Aaron! I'm so glad you're here," Bradley said, bringing him in for a hug. "I missed you at the party last night. How come you didn't stick around? I was hoping we could hang."

Aaron smiled broadly. It worked.

"Sorry man, I had to ditch early. But, uh, you were gonna take me to James' room?"

"Right! Of course. Follow me, little man."

Bradley led Aaron up the stairs towards James' room. He opened the door and beckoned Aaron in.

"You let me know if you need anything, okay? Hopefully James doesn't leave you waiting too long. Dude's so unreliable."

Aaron smiled. "Thanks, Bradley. I'll call you if I need you."

Bradley gave him a fist bump. "You got it, dude. Let me know if you wanna chill this week, I know a couple of hotties that would love to have some fun."

"That's all, Bradley. You can go."

Bradley nodded. God, he was always such a blabbermouth around Aaron. He shut the door and left Aaron alone.

Aaron sat on Jason's bed. His heart was racing with his newfound power. Something about making the change to Bradley made him feel this sense of power in his body that was almost palpable. He could get used to this.

He looked around the room at his brother's things. He had never seen his brother's room at college before. He looked at the posters of naked women that lined the wall, the sports trophies, the bongs. Yesterday Aaron would have thought his brother was so incredibly cool. Now he looked around and all he saw was someone who was trying too hard to be what other people wanted him to be.

No matter. Aaron could help change that.

James walked into his room to see his little brother sitting on his bed.

"What the fuck are you doing in my room?"

Aaron smiled at James in a way that made him feel uneasy.

"Have a seat, big brother. I have something I wanna talk to you about."

James stared at him, confused. "How did you even get in here?"

"Bradley let me in. He really is just the sweetest, don't you think?"

James raised an eyebrow. Bradley was his bud, but the sweetest? Hardly. God, he knew his little brother was gonna embarrass the shit out of him.

"You can't just show up like this, little bro. The guys don't want some little first year just walking in and out whenever he wants."

"But you invited me, remember?"

"Yeah, I invited you to the party last night, which you didn't even bother to show up to."

Aaron smiled sweetly. "I'm sorry, I guess I must have forgotten. Those gay genes must have all just gone straight to my head."

James blanched. Fuck.

"Bro, listen-"

"It's all right," Aaron said, standing suddenly. "You see, you were right, big brother. I am gay. I am a 'faggot', just like you pointed out last night."

"I didn't mean it like that, man. We were just dicking around-"

"You don't need to explain. In fact, I don't think you need to talk at all."

Aaron mumbled something under his breath.

James furrowed his brow. "What did you just say?"

Aaron suddenly stopped smiling. "I said you're not gonna talk again, James."

James opened his mouth to tell his little brother to fuck off when he found himself at a loss for words. He tried to speak, but nothing would come out. He stared at Aaron, his mouth open in shock.

"That's much better," said Aaron. "I think it's time you listen for a change."

James went to grab Aaron when Aaron suddenly said, "Stop."

James froze instantly, his hand outstretched towards Aaron, his mouth still open.

"That's better. You're not going to hurt me. You're going to stand there and listen to what I have to say."

Aaron walked over to his brother, looking him up and down. James felt like his skin was crawling under the gaze of his little brother. Despite the fact that he was dressed in a letterman jacket and jeans, the way his brother was staring at him made him feel naked. What power was this that he held over him?

"I used to idolize you, you know," said Aaron, looking at his brother with scorn. "My big brother James. You were my fucking hero. I used to feel so cool when I was a freshman in high school and you would drive me to school so I wouldn't have to take the bus. I was so fucking desperate to spend time with you, to be like you. And sure, I knew that you couldn't really care less about me. But it didn't matter. I wanted you to like me more than anything."

He reached out his hand and stroked his brother's cheek. James shuddered under his touch.

"I guess I just didn't realize how much you actually hated me."

A tear came out of Aaron's eye. He wiped it away and walked back over to the bed.

"But it doesn't matter anymore. Because if you can't be the hero I need you to be, then I'll just have to make you that way."

He smiled nastily at James. James felt a pang of fear pierce his heart.

"You can talk now, by the way."

James stared at his brother with pleading eyes.

"Please, bro, don't do this. I'm sorry, I didn't mean what I said last night. I was a total dick. I love you, you know that, I'm your brother! Just please, stop this."

"Don't worry, James," said Aaron. He stroked James' chest with his finger. "You're gonna like what I do. In fact, you're gonna feel pleasure every time I make a change. It'll feel better and better until you can't help but cum from how good it feels."

James felt light-headed for a moment, then a warm sensation began to flood through his body. He could feel it rippling through his skin, heading down towards his dick. He started to get a little hard.

"Bro, I'll do whatever you want. You wanna be like me? You wanna be in the frat? I can make that happen. I'll talk to the brothers, they'll do whatever I say. I can get you in."

Aaron smiled. "Hmm... I may actually take you up on that before this is through... But first, I think it's time you know what it's like on the other side."

"Aaron..."

"Time for the first change. I know you've always been a heartbreaker, James. But I think you'll find that a life of being straight just doesn't suit you anymore."

James' eyes widened. "Aaron, no-"

"I hate to break it to you, James, but I'm not the only faggot in the family. You're just as gay as I am. In fact, you're even gayer. You can't get enough of men. You're insatiable."

James felt a wave come over him again that was so strong it practically knocked him off his feet. His brain felt like it was on fire as the memories in his head were ripped out and reshuffled.

His memory of losing his virginity to Abigail Lewis... wait, was it Abigail? No... he closed his eyes, trying to focus. He thought he remembered fucking her in the backseat of his car after... no, it was gone.

Suddenly a vision came to mind of a James with Emanuil, the foreign exchange student from first period. He could see himself leading Emanuil to the bathroom in between gym class and homeroom. He was so nervous but so hard he could barely keep it in his basketball shorts. He could still feel how tight Emanuil's asshole was as he fucked him bareback in one of the stalls.

God, he'd cum so hard that day.

And prom... he'd gone with Cindy Lorath, right? Suddenly the night began to shift more clearly into focus. He'd gone with Cindy, but ditched her on the dancefloor to fuck Jimmy McMillan's brains out in one of the empty science classrooms. Jimmy had been so fucking loud he'd thought they were gonna hear him over the music.

It was worth it though.

Aaron watched James with a curious look on his face. He could see the struggle his brother was going through to hold onto his heterosexuality, but the spell was simply too powerful.

"I told you you were gay, big brother," said Aaron.