Big Brother Changes Hats Ch. 02

Story Info
Stepson and stepmother grow closer + work to overcome grief.
7k words
4.67
19.5k
44

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/11/2023
Created 04/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~

This story involves sex between a young man and his step-mom. If that's not your thing, try one of my other stories.

~~~

Everybody in this story is legal to do what they're doing - if you're not, come back later.

~~~

--1--

It had been two weeks since the day I walked in on my little brother - Bubba J - sucking on my step-mom's naked tits.

By the end of that day, our lives had been turned upside-down.

I had tasted Hailey's breast-milk - and proposed to her.

She had ridden my cock - and said "yes".

In some ways, life was the same.

I was still finishing up my last couple weeks of high school.

My classes were just as boring as always - even if there were only a few days left before final exams - and graduation.

Since our GPAs were 99% decided, there wasn't a lot left to worry about.

I had good grades - but wasn't in the hunt for valedictorian or salutatorian - and wouldn't have wanted the drama anyway.

Like most of the rest of my classmates, I had applied for - and secured - whatever scholarships I could get - during fall semester - so that pressure was over.

I'd gotten a decent offer from the community college - making that option even cheaper.

My plan was to get my Associate's there - before moving on to a four-year university to finish up a degree in Application Development (computers).

So, essentially, school was, already over.

Homework was non-existent - and we spent most of the day on our phones. A couple of my classes weren't even requiring me to take the final.

This routine was fairly normal for the last days of the school year - regardless of what year you were in - but (for our class) senioritis was in full-swing as well.

Once the day's final bell rang, though, and I headed home - my life was very different than before that fateful day.

Nearly every day, as I walked into the house, Hailey was back on the couch - in that same spot.

She would be sitting there, holding my greedy little piglet of a brother to one of her engorged breasts.

The first time, she had just been topless - those mouth-watering mammaries in full display.

These days, however, she sat there completely - and gloriously - naked.

The first time had been a happy accident; now it was joyously intentional.

I cannot tell you how much I looked forward to opening the door and seeing that - well - not so much Baby Shark and his feeding frenzy - but the rest of that picture.

Over the last couple weeks of this new relationship with my step-mom, I had discovered that one of the smallest - but most significant changes - for me - was touch - simple physical contact with another human being.

In the two years since my mom had passed away, I had not realized that touch had disappeared from my life.

I mean, most teenaged-males aren't huggers - not that anybody's mom abides by those rules.

Moms always hug you at inappropriate times - like when your friends are watching - in public.

When they're not hugging you, they're giving you a kiss on your forehead (or cheeks) - or tousling your hair.

It's a blatant violation of a man's personal rights - and they don't care.

When mom died, that went away.

What's worse - in the last two years - I had started distancing myself from every other person - including dad - without even realizing it.

That was probably why my last couple girlfriends hadn't lasted very long.

Hailey changed all of that.

Part of the change was definitely her doing - pinching my side - grabbing my butt - nibbling my ear - groping my dick - rubbing her hand down the inside of my thigh - or tweaking my nipple.

But a lot of that change was merely from me opening up to her.

Even when we weren't sucking & fucking, I was happy to simply sit next to her - our bodies touching - whether we were naked or clothed - not doing anything - just being together.

I wasn't simply surviving anymore; I wasn't even just okay; I was happy.

.. and her touch?

Her touch gave me goosebumps.

I craved it.

Fingers, toes, lips, noses - it didn't matter how she touched me - or where - I just wanted more.

The sex was good too.

Really good.

.. and - I was getting way more than I ever had!

Over the last few years, I'd probably had four or five girlfriends - and had gotten laid maybe a dozen times.

In our short time together, Hailey and I had quickly eclipsed that number.

When I'd proposed, she'd said she wanted sex every day.

So far, she'd gotten it at least once a day.

Hmm.. I make it sound like sex with Hailey was work or something.

Let me clock-in so I can fuck my MILFy step-mom - and give her a daily dose of Vitamin C-men.

Hailey was the hottest MILF I'd ever seen.

Her straight, dark brown hair was bobbed-off just below her jaw.

Her bangs flopped down over her eyes a lot and it was like a game of Hide n' Seek to pull them to the side to gaze into her warm, hazel eyes.

Her mouth was small and her lips were thin - which went well with her little button nose.

I hadn't ever looked at that much porn growing up - but - regardless - pictures of hot moms were not my thing.

However - once I saw Hailey topless - that definitely changed my opinion - well - not so much about MILFs in general - but it did for seeing one particular hot mom naked.

I had wondered how Hailey had stayed so athletic-looking after popping out my little brother three months ago.

It turns out that she spends about an hour, every morning, doing yoga.

Before we became lovers, she did that in her & dad's bedroom - which is part of why I didn't know about it.

Now, she usually did it in the front room - naked.

I had nothing against her workout clothes - but I definitely preferred Hailey in her full glory.

It seemed like we were naked most of the time - at least when nobody else was around - which was most of the time.

Bubba J didn't care either way - and it made it that much easier for Hailey & I to get to know each other a little better.

Try watching your hot stepmom/lover doing yoga - naked - while holding your infant brother who's smacking his lips together every time he sees a breast.

Hailey's routine had a dramatic effect on both of us brothers - Jason was hungry - and I was hard as a rock.

Honestly, I had a hard-on most of the time anymore.

Hailey's body was hot - no doubt - but having an all-access back-stage pass meant that I was always in the mood to share in whatever naughtiness she proposed.

Over the last couple weeks, Hailey and I had tried a number of positions for both Bubba J & me to nurse at the same time.

Usually, it was easier to just let my little brother get his fill and then go put him down for a nap. Once he was out of the picture, Hailey & I could have uninterrupted adult-time.

We had - however - found a couple positions that worked well for Jason & me to tag-team her cream-filled teats.

My favorite one was for him to lie next to my shoulders. Hailey would, then, mount my cock - and dangle her jugs down for the two of us to suck.

Baby Shark was better at this task than I was - so - once he'd had enough for her to sit up and burp him - she'd put him down on the other side of me for us to finish our menial labor.

My favorite part of this activity was feeling her tight cunt clasping on my cock as we milked her tender titties with our mouths.

My next favorite part was watching her breasts bounce as she patted Bubba J's booty - to coax the burps out of him.

Finally, sucking the mama-juice from her beautiful boobs rounded out my list of favorite things in the world.

Bubba J was definitely addicted to the taste of Hailey's breast-milk. I had to admit that I'd grown pretty fond of it as well. Even thinking about it too long gave me a hard-on.

Hell, everything about my little brother's mom gave me a hard-on.

Like I said, my cock was "ready to rumble" most of the time when we were home - but - I'd also developed a tendency - when we were in public.

If I saw a wet-spot on her blouse - or Bubba J smacked his lips loudly - to tell her he was hungry - my cock just started swelling up - ready for what it knew was coming.

This auto-response went unnoticed, by other people, most of the time. However - we occasionally got some looks.

More than once - we'd had to ask a clerk if we could use a dressing room for Hailey to nurse. She'd sit on my cock - and I'd cream-pie her while she fed my little brother.

Sometimes she faced me - and we cuddled Bubba J between us while we kissed and fucked. Other times, she would sit on my meat-stick and lean back against me.

During those times, I would either massage her back & shoulders - or help her hold my little brother to her breast - while nibbling an ear - or the back of her neck.

For those occasions, our love-making was slower and more sensuous. She usually picked this for when her breasts needed to be emptied a little more.

Most of the employees ignored our illicit activities - but a couple gave us looks that told me that they'd figured out what we'd been up to.

I didn't really care. I would fuck Hailey in front of them - while holding Bubba J to her breasts - if she told me to. I might even grab her nipple and squeeze it - to see if I could blast them with warm breastmilk.

Since we'd kind of gotten ourselves into a routine, we usually wore clothes that made our escapades a little easier.

I'd taken to wearing sports shorts and going commando.

Hailey wore a tennis skirt - with no panties - and a crop-top that she could easily peel up to give Jason the access he needed - the greedy little piglet.

She usually wore a sports-bra - to help keep the nursing pads in place - but we could be naked & fucking in no time - if and when the need arose.

--2--

With a week left until graduation, Hailey & I had started talking through some of the more practical aspects of our relationship.

All four of my grandparents were planning to come to the commencement ceremony. I wasn't sure, yet, about dad's sister or mom's brother.

My family members would, undoubtedly, come by the house for a brief visit afterwards.

Hailey had cautioned me that they might not be too happy about our relationship - especially my dad's folks - who had just helped bury their son a month and a half ago.

We would, obviously, need to remain clothed the whole time they were there. Bubba J might get away with wearing nothing but a diaper - but the rest of us were going to have to change our ways for a day or two.

We would need to behave like house-mates - not bed-mates.

It was unlikely that they would want to spend the night but - if they did - we'd have to figure that out as well.

Then, there would be all of their questions.

Some answers were easy. I was heading to the community college, across town. The bills were being paid by dad's life-insurance. My four-year plan was fairly-well established - and we would continue to share the house.

Then came the what-if's.

After talking about it for a while - and not being able to figure out what they were going to ask - we just decided to wing it.

--3--

Hailey and I had enjoyed a light supper of Budding meat sandwiches and Rice-A-Roni.

My younger sibling started pantomiming a certain Little Shop of Horrors plant - and Hailey looked over at me, expectantly.

I decided that I wanted to taste a different part of her tonight - and headed to the couch - to drag the cushions to the floor.

I put the three cushions in the shape of a "T" - with two at the top - and one at the bottom. This would allow my sexy lover to lay my little brother on either side - with the lower cushion supporting her ass.

I laid her yoga mat below the cushions so my engorged dick wouldn't be smashed into the hardwood floor - as I lay on my stomach to celebrate Taco Tuesday.

She shook her head, chucking, but laid down and I handed Bubba J to her.

She had started him on the left breast at lunch - so he went to the right, first, tonight.

She giggled as I practically dove onto the mat and launched my face at her sex.

I gripped her ass-cheeks - to hold her in place.

For the starting round, I kissed everything - a couple times - and then flicked the tip of my tongue all around her thighs, abs - and the bottoms of her ass-cheeks.

So far, I had navigated all the way around her sacred space - not giving it so much as a heated breath.

I was pretty sure her growls - at how I was teasing her - not giving her any direct stimulation - were directed at me - but Jason stopped mid-suck - to look at her face - to see why his birth-mother sounded so angry.

I flattened my tongue and painted everything with saliva - outer & inner labia - up around her clit - and down to her fuck-hole.

She moaned.

Using the tip of my tongue, I searched her folds - inner & outer - and just into the entrance to her holy place.

Her breath caught in her throat.

When I slid north - to bump, flick, and circle - her clitoris - she started panting.

I dropped low, again, and licked from her quim to her clit - and her breath caught once more.

I did it again and she was back to panting - her breath growing more ragged.

I tongued her hole, licked both sets of lips - nibbling anything I could grab - and ate my way back to her hooded clitoris.

It was larger.

I used my tongue to try to stroke it - and then gave it a little suck.

She was moaning again.

I went back to tonguing her fuck-hole - and then started the whole process again.

She was moaning louder.

When I did it again, she was groaning.

By the end of the next "lap", she was growling.

I sucked her nubbin into my mouth and rolled my tongue around it slowly again.

I reached up and drove my forefinger & middle finger into her slit - keeping the suction on her clitoris - and her body trembled - and then froze.

I slowly fucked her cunt with my fingers until she was breathing again and told me to stop.

I licked her - from bottom to top - once more - and then lay down beside her - opposite of Bubba J.

He looked over at me - and I swear he winked.

Hailey rolled her face to mine - and kissed me.

When my little brother was finished eating, he went to the crib - and the two of us fell onto the bed a couple steps away.

I had thought about moving my stuff in here - but - we'd realized - once more - that the grandparents were coming - and that would be a bit of a give-away.

We must have been tired - because we both fell asleep cuddling.

That lasted until about 3 o'clock in the morning - when cranky-pants announced that he was wet - and hungry.

The last few weeks, I had tried to be as helpful as I could around the house but - in the middle of the night - Fuck! - I'm not ready for that shit!

The next thing Hailey and I had talked about was birth control.

So far, we'd gotten lucky.

We'd been fucking, raw, since our first time together.

Hailey had gone - last week - to get birth control pills.

For the next two days, I came in her mouth - or on her body - to give the pills time to kick in.

Now - even though there was still a risk she could get pregnant - we were back to fucking however - and whenever - we wanted.

I listened to Bubba J suck Hailey's breasts until she thought he needed burped.

Eyes still closed, I took him from her - to handle that simple task.

I woke up - still sitting up in the middle of the bed - when Hailey giggled - and took my slumbering sibling from my arms.

After laying him down in his bed, she shoved me back to the mattress. I had fallen asleep again - still sitting up.

She threw her arm over me - and kissed my cheek - in thanks for my meager assistance.

That's what she told me anyway - I wouldn't know - I was already snoring.

I woke up to a hot, horny MILF fucking my morning wood.

Apparently, I had completely missed Bubba J's breakfast and Hailey - now fully awake - had decided that it was not a violation of my personage to skewer her amazing pussy on my stiff rod - and proceed to fucking herself silly.

I'm not even sure it was the fucking that woke me up - I think it was the fact that she was squeezing her nipples - and spraying breastmilk at my face!

Needless to say, I was mostly awake at that point.

She already had her breasts well in-hand - so I grabbed her thin hips and started fucking my stiff cock into her snug center.

I didn't look over at the crib - because I was focused on Hailey's angelic expression - as she neared climax - but there was no way Bubba J was sleeping - with all of the noise his mother was making - along with the sound of my fun-bag - slapping against her taint - every time I drove my willy as far inside of her as it would go.

She'd given up blasting me with her jug-juice - and was just caressing her breasts - rubbing the creamy droplets into her gorgeous tits.

Her groaning was turning into growling - which was her sign of impending release - and my testes informed me that they were ready to answer the call.

As soon as her body trembled and then tensed, my scrotum started firing man-milk up my urethra - and into my lusty lover.

"Fuck! Jake! Yes!" she hissed.

--4--

It was the last day of school - at least for seniors.

Today was graduation practice.

I didn't bother showering.

I went to school wearing the same clothes I'd worn to bed - smelling like the wanton woman I'd just fucked - smiling at the thought that I planned to do it again at lunch.

We had to report to first period, head to the auditorium to get our instructions, run through the dress-rehearsal, and then we'd be released.

The ceremony was Sunday.

Mr. Milstead - the principal - stood to the side - scowling - as Mrs. Johnson - the class sponsor - went over all the do's & don'ts.

I leaned back in my seat and thought - again - of how much I was looking forward to sliding my pussy-scented cock back into Hailey's vagina.

"Mr. Turner."

"Yeah?"

"Come here."

I made my way over to see what the sourpuss wanted.

"What's so funny, Mr. Turner?"

"Funny? Nothing." I replied, holding back the various follow-up responses that I would think would be funny - but - he wouldn't.

"Then wipe that silly grin off of your face and pay attention or you'll have detention."

"Detention? Graduation is Sunday."

"I'll hold your diploma until you serve it. Return to your seat and at least act like you're paying attention."

I looked at his scowling face.

His ugly mug was probably the one thing I was most looking forward to graduation for - knowing that I'd never have to deal with his sour disposition ever again.

I turned away from him and headed for the exit.

"Mr. Turner," he called out, interrupting Mrs. Johnson - and drawing the attention of everyone in the very large room.

I turned and looked at him, remaining where I was, forcing him to come to me - or to continue to yell across the auditorium.

He decided to keep our conversation contained.

"What are you doing?" he growled, when he was close enough to converse.

"Going to see the Counselor - and then - I think - the Superintendent," I replied.

I had his attention.

".. and why do you think that's what you should be doing," he asked, "instead of returning to your seat - as you were told."

I grinned.

"You see, Mr. Milstead," I stated, "I've been going through a lot of stress recently, and I'm not sure how much more I can take. I need to get the counselor's advice."

He still looked like he was constipated - but he was beginning to second-guess pushing me. Maybe his brain had started catching up with his mouth.

12