All Comments on 'Big Brother Comes Home'

by Chrissie39

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
stevaroonistevaroonialmost 15 years ago
Lovely story

Your descriptions are vivid. Not only visually invoking but also warmly emotionally charged. :) The story was also pretty cool; the involvement of Mary added something new. Thanks!

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
A sweet and lovely tale

I have never been anywhere near this, not having a sister. But your words took me there. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your story was hot! You really know how to spend a yarn. Please keep them cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
The best

This is one of the best brother sister stories I have ever read I think u should write another one where she has a threesome with her brother and mary. Also I think think that on Bernie honnymoon she has sex with Bernie again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Brilliant.Full stop.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Fantastic story

I Loved your story. I felt as if i were sitting on the bedside watching bernie take you. Made feel like it was actually happening at that moment. What a wonderfully written story.

teddyoneteddyoneabout 13 years ago
Lovely

Such a lovely story and so well told. There is as much love as there is lust here. It strikes very close to home for me. I look forward to reading anything and everything you write. I will pass this along to a very dear sibling of my own.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
That was an absulutely wonderful tale. It was believable and very sincere........

Awesome................

KieranC2009KieranC2009about 13 years ago
wow..

not often that i comment on a story but wow.. one of the best stories ive EVER read which i enjoyed that much i couldnt resist leaving a comment. wasnt what i thought when i read: Brother, sister and best friend BUT it was still amazing, i liked how it built up to the end and she had also been with her friend as well. well done and hope to read more of your stories in the future.

Saxon_HartSaxon_Hartalmost 13 years ago
hot

All I have to say is VERY FUCKING HOT END SEQUENCE!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

No, it ended the way it should have, hopefully they got it out of their system, Mary would deserve better that a cheating husband and backstabbing so called best friend, or in the case of Andy a wife who cheated on him with her own brother

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Made me feel dirty, and not in a good way...

I can understand where everyone was coming from here ( and given I'm well into the incest section it's not like I care about anything from a moral angle ), and it was well written... but it left me feeling grubby & a bit disgusted, by the betrayal. Nothing sexy about betrayals, sorry.

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 11 years ago
Those who feel dirty or degraded by this nice story are on the wrong site.

Incest and lesbian action comprise most of the action on this site, why are they even reading these stories. I thought this story was pretty tasteful as these type of stories go, they got it out of their system and Mary was good for our heroine with Andy being gone so much. And the phrase "a hard dick has no conscience" can also mean "a hot pussy is not ever satisfied until it is filled". Good story. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
In the wrong section..

This should be with all the other cheating slut-wife stories, this is not the place for this depressing story of betrayal and needless cheating; the incest angle is a minor thread, she cheated on a husband working his ass off half way round the world to keep her in comfort so that she could open her legs to anyone who asked nicely. That it was her brother, the man her husband took in when his own wife shit-canned his ass, only makes the betrayal worse. Not pleased with this at all

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank-you Chrissie, for a yarn excellently written. The story heading showed it as 'Incest' so why are all these moralistic clowns complaining?

Even if it was autobiographical (is it?) it is a story presented as a work of fiction and as such, to my mind very well written. Congratulations.

Being an Englishman in exile, I love yarns with the English colloquialisms,keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent. Please continue the story

Your story kept me all the way to the end and made me truly care about your characters. So much so that at the end I was rooting for them to exercise restraint and not succumb to their lust for one another. But now that they have, it should continue maybe finding a way to bring Mary and Andy into the mix too but as loving partners rather than the orgy style that too often is the norm on this site.

You are a good writer. Please keep it going

SampkyangSampkyangover 7 years ago
OMG!

Chrisie39 YOU ARE AGREAT WRITER!

Johnny

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Beyond amazing!!!

As a rule I usually don't like brother/sister stories where one or both are married to someone else, much less the best friend being *against* the incest with the two! Lol. Somehow you magically pulled me in and wrapped me in a warm blanket with them! :)

I'm wondering about the husband and the bestie though... I was wondering if the husband was expecting something to happen between his wife and her brother. I seriously doubt the brother was able to hide his feelings for his sister well enough that the husband didn't pick up on it.

...as for the girlfriend, she's been going out of her way to be the gate guardian between these two for a while now, putting in great effort at cock blocking! Hehehe! ...and now that she's about to marry handsome brother, she just goes along with brother's request to not see the bride before the wedding, leaving those two alone in the house together for a day and a night? Hmmmm, the concerned gf would have stayed the night with her bestie and sent brother off to stay with his friends! Nope, she gave them One Free Pass!! ;)

It would be fun to have an addendum with hubby and bestie commenting on everything, hehe!

Thanks for the terrific story!!

derRaskellderRaskellalmost 7 years ago
Great hot story!!

You do a wonderful job of writing please keep up the good work!!

You had me hard several times!!

I am marking you as a favorite author and look forward to seeing more of your work!

I love that the she kept cuming and cuming just like my wife who is 86!! ;=)

It doesn't have to end just cuz you get a little older.

the Mentor

lycanthrope7lycanthrope7almost 5 years ago
Loved it, but a little disappointed

Fantastic story, extremely well written, but I couldn't help feeling that there should have been more. Whether there was a threesome between Chrissie, Bernie and Mary, or maybe even a foursome once Andy got home. I don't know, I just felt sad that it had to be just one time.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
AWESOME

I felt every stroke as he plowed into his sister.

Excellent writing....

Good story.

Will you try to add another chapter?

Tom599Tom5998 months ago

Beautiful well written felt like I was there watching so real

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous