Big Brother - Edward's Case

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took me to the beach again a week later. We lay sprawled, just resting for a bit. He had just come back from surfing. His surf board stuck in the sand not too far away.

"Luke?" I said.

"What?"

"I think you're wearing too many clothes."

He smiled at me.

"You dirty old man."

"I'm not that old," I said.

He pouted his lips.

"You sad?" Luke smiled. "I like old men."

I snapped my eyes at him.

"What the hell?"

"Hey, you're gonna judge me?"

I glared at him... But I couldn't judge him.

"Oh, you're jealous!" he said, and he seemed surprised. His cheeks flushed. "Sorry. I guess I shouldn't talk about other guys when I'm with you."

"You can talk about whatever," I said.

"Apparently not," he said. "You're not my boyfriend, you're my brother, Ed. But I understand that you're jealous."

Luke took off his shorts, and the sight of him wearing only a small speedo caught my complete attention. His cock appeared through the fabric. You could see even the silhouette of the head. I couldn't say for how much I stared. Luke knew the effect he had on me by that point. But if he noticed he didn't say anything.

He had said something.

"Sorry? I didn't catch that."

Luke turned his brown eyes to mine.

"I said, Louise was actually happy that we came to enjoy the beach alone again. She thinks that you spending time alone with your brother is going to be good for you," he said, and laughed. I smiled, but felt a sting of guilt. "If she only knew that you don't spend time with me, but on me..."

The way he spoke made the hair on my body stand up. Just his voice aroused me.

"Luke, don't speak like that."

"Why?" he asked, smiling.

"Because..." I didn't know how to explain. I touched my cock, because it began to bother me how obvious my erection was.

"I used to look up to you, but now I only want to look down as I fuck you."

If he kept going, I was probably going to just jerk off right there on the sand.

"What you're waiting for? Come here," Luke said. And I went.

My brother's cock filled my mouth and I tasted his salty cum. Luke held me by my hair and fucked my face. I loved every inch of that brown thick manhood, my little brother. I loved him so much.

I swallowed everything he gave. Nobody showed up on the beach, it was really deserted. We could always come back for more. After that we went surfing, and then came back to the house, were my wife was preparing our food. Louise smiled at me from the kitchen. I smiled back. She asked for a kiss, but I still had a bit of Luke's cum in my mouth.

"Let me just go to the bathroom for a bit."

Luke laughed, but Louise shrugged.

I'm gonna kill him, a part of me said. But the stronger part only desired for me cock and more cum. My littler brother would give it to me.

The days passed painfully fast. Now that I knew I was cucked every night, and Luke still had time for me, I believed that both me and my wife, we were a happy couple. That's what we've been missing.

It was almost a month now of incest and infidelity, but things were better than ever.

Louise had asked me in the morning to take her to a restaurant where Mrs. Harrison waited for her with a bunch of other women. These lady nights were frequent, and amazingly convenient.

After leaving Louise with her friend, I came back home to find Luke naked, sprawled on the couch and his legs spread apart. He looked at me, then pointed down to his hard cock.

"Come sit on me," he said, as if I was his pet.

I came over and knelt.

"No. I didn't ask for a blowjob. I said, sit."

"Come on," I said. "Just a little bit."

"No."

Then I stood and removed my shorts, and my cock jumped free, hard as rock.

"That's it, obey your little brother."

"You know, Louise could have returned with me and seen you."

"So what? I'm Luke."

I laughed at that. He was right. Specially now that I knew Louise probably had been fucking him almost every night since we came a month ago.

So I got everything ready and sit down on my brother's cock. Luke had no desire to be gentle. He told me to mount him hard from the get go. So I jumped on top of him, as moans escaped my throat. I had become viciously crazy about that cock.

Then suddenly, he ran a gentle hand on my back when I stopped for breath.

"Father would die if he knew we were doing this, wouldn't he?" he said, suddenly sounding just a little brother.

I laughed. His cock pulsed and throbbed inside. I moved on top of him.

"I'm his pride," I said. "If he didn't die, he would kill himself."

Luke hugged me, and kissed me, laughing.

"You're right. A part of me wants to tell him."

"Don't say such a thing," I said. But I knew he was only joking.

Then, tender moments forgotten, he slapped my ass hard and told me to come back to business. My ass was destroyed while I moaned and jumped harder on top of him.

When Louise came home, we were sitting side by side on the couch, watching Football. She sat down, and joined us.

.

Luke and I were on the kitchen, making breakfast. He was making a long case to convince me how his eggs were better prepared than mine, when Louise came out of the room looking like she'd seen a ghost. We both stared at her for a moment, while nothing was said.

"Louise?" I said finally.

She forced a weak smile. Her lips trembled.

"Is everything okay?" Luke asked.

"I'm pregnant," she said. "We're pregnant," she said, later, looking at me. I gaped at her, and I could almost hear Luke gulping by my side. What the actual fuck.

"But Louise... Are you sure?"

She nodded.

I looked at Luke, and he was biting his lips, staring back at me, waiting for my reaction. I could sense that he was scared shitless. It was the first time he seemed somehow out of his extreme confidence.

I turned to Louise, who looked as if all the blood had drained out of her head.

"But the doctor said it would be almost impossible..." He didn't say almost. It had to be Luke's.

She gave me a strained smile.

"But he was wrong, apparently."

I burst out laughing.

"A miracle!" I screamed. "I'm gonna be a dad!" Luke was smiling, a face full of disbelief. I hugged Louise off the ground. She cried finally in my arms, hugging me and laughing. She always wanted a baby. And so did I.

I motioned Luke to come too. He did. We three hugged, I couldn't find words for the happiness I felt.

"Congratulations, daddy," Luke said to me.

I nodded to him.

"Thank you, little brother."

-

12