Big Brother Love Ch. 02

Story Info
Kitty finally gets to feel her brother's cock inside her.
2.2k words
4.14
56.8k
50

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/03/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story is purely fictional and is not meant to represent any real person. It includes incest. No one is under the age of 18.

Check out Ch. 1 Big Brother Love!

Chapter 2 - Big Brother Love

First Love

The days after their first sexual encounter together were painfully long. Kitty and Matt's parents had come home shortly after the event, not allowing them to explore each other further. Even worse, Father decided to take a week-long vacation, never leaving the house. Kitty and Matt rarely had space to themselves, as Father constantly worked to repair different parts of the house.

Nonetheless, Kitty did her best to show her brother her desire for him. She would often walk around the house in the same denim shorts she was in when he first tasted her pussy. Matt cherished watching her in those shorts. The way they hugged her ass and revealed them was astonishing, and always left Matt in need of hiding his arousal. Matt returned the favor by walking around shirtless, his broad muscled chest always in display as he helped their Father around the house, his jeans hanging low, exposing the enticing dark trail of hair that led to his manhood. Kitty couldn't help but stare every time they were in the same room, and she was lucky Father hadn't noticed.

Matt no longer wanted to wait to have her in his arms. A couple nights before his Father's vacation was due to end, Matt snuck into Kitty's bedroom late at night, when everyone in the house was asleep. Dressed in only his pajama bottoms, he slowly sat on her bed, careful not to wake her. Kitty slept peacefully, her stark black hair strewn about her pillow and body. The entirety of her skin was exposed, except for the thin strand of underwear that covered the pink folds of her pussy. Matt admired her perky tits and shapely curves, any previous doubts of this affair leaving his mind.

Matt reached out and gently squeezed Kitty's tits with his large hands, flicking his thumbs over her hardened nipples. He watched her facial expressions closely, shifting his weight on-top of her as he sat further into the bed. At first, she moaned quietly, pushing her breasts into his hands. A simple smile appeared on her rose lips, appearing to enjoy his touch. He smiled, taking that as a green light. He leaned over and took Kitty's breast into his mouth, suckling on her nipple as he flicked his tongue over it. She was beautiful, and he could smell her growing arousal from her pink little sex, which he long to eat again.

Matt felt his heavy manhood rest on his thigh, lengthened in anticipation. He briefly wondered how much it would hurt Kitty the first time. He was rather large and thick, at least 8 and a half long, and most girls he had been with struggled taking his length. He knew he would please her, but he would have to help her take in his girth. Pulling a hand from her breast, he ran it down her smooth pale body, searching for her virgin pussy. Shifting her pointless thong aside, he pushed a finger lightly into her folds, feeling her wetness accumulated there. He smiled again, glancing at her face. She was still asleep, surprisingly, with a soft smile still gracing her pretty lips. He wanted her to be awake for it.

"Kitty. Wake up, my beautiful babe," he whispered softly to her, pulling on her nipples a bit more roughly. Kitty's bright blue eyes slowly opened, her dark eye lashes blinking in surprise. She didn't move, but shifted closer to him when she recognized her brother. She was shocked to wake to him pulling at her nipples, but felt fully aroused and excited. Kitty had been longing for him, waiting for the moment when he would taker her as promised.

"Matt," she whispered softly, sitting up slightly to kiss him deeply. Matt lost all control, driving his tongue into her mouth as he pulled on her nipples again, releasing them so that her breasts would bounce. Clumsy with excitement, he removed his pants and climbed on top of her, letting his manhood fall on her wet folds. Kitty shivered, reaching down to feel her brother's cock. He was bigger than she imagined - Even before their encounter she often caught him drooling over her, the bulge in his pants big and obvious, so she assumed he was large. But he was HUGE. His cock was heavy, longer than the length of her moist slit. Grabbing it, she stroked it slowly, amazed at how long his shaft was, and how soft his foreskin was. She had never touched a penis before. Boys at school would sometimes pull down their pants and show her their cocks, but she always giggled and just walked away. The only cock she wanted was her brothers, and she was about to get it.

Matt began to grind his hips to Kitty's pace as she stroked him. After exploring her mouth with his tongue for various minutes, he made his way to her breasts once more, sucking and licking as he began to rub her clit. Kitty moaned, responsive to his touch, wriggling beneath him as she grasped his cock in her hand - Actually, hands now, as she found she needed both to stroke his entire length.

"Oh Matt," Kitty moaned, looking down at her brother as he continued his ministrations, "I've wanted you for so long. I'm so glad you came." Matt smiled, looking deeply into her blue eyes, reminded of their relation. This was his little sister. His. Despite his initial resistance, he knew in his heart and mind that he needed to care for her. To claim her. He didn't want any one else's cock inside his sister, only his. How could he explain this? He struggled with the words. But then, as if speaking his mind, Kitty spoke.

"I want you to take me, Matt. Please. I want to make it official. I want to be yours." The words seem to come out in a rush, as if she had them prepared and wanted to get them out to him as soon as possible. He smiled and pushed his cock against her, shivering at the feel of her now swamping wet pussy.

"Then I'll take you, Kitty," he told her gently, pulling her thong down to her thighs so that nothing shielded her pussy from his cock. "You're mine, Kitty. No one else can fuck your sweet little pussy but me. Promise me." Kitty's pale cheeks blushed at her brother's brazen words, looking up at him and nodding frantically.

"I promise Matt." Matt reached down and took hold of his cock, rubbing it over her pussy and asshole. Kitty moaned again.

"Shhhh," Matt insisted, "Father will hear you. He can't find out about this. No one can, okay?" Kitty nodded again, now gripping onto her pillow, as if she knew the pain that was to come with Matt's length. Matt looked over her sweet little body again, squeezing her perky breasts and juicy thighs. She lay ready with her legs open, a puddle of her excitement now dripping onto her bedsheets. No longer able to resist, Matt pushed the tip of his cock into her wet folds, groaning at the instant bliss that was her virgin pussy.

Kitty felt tight, wet, and soft, swallowing his cock smoothly into her pussy. He stopped thrusting into her once his tip hit her cervix, earning a squeak from her.

"Does it hurt?" Matt asked, concern laced in his voice.

"A...A little," Kitty whispered, shivering beneath him. He could now feel her pussy twitching around his cock, as if adjusting to his size. Slowly, he drew his long cock out and pushed it into her once more, taking his time. Matt watched her closely, almost obsessively, as she formed little 'O's with her mouth, closing her eyes and squeezing her pillow in bliss. He continued his slow pace for a while, taking in the enticing bounce of her breasts, and the quiet shlick of her juices as he pushed into her. He was careful not to insert his entire length, stopping only when he felt her cervix, leaving a third of his shaft painfully yearning to feel her.

Kitty again leaned up to kiss him, now wrapping her arms around him as he pumped into her.

"Go faster, please," Kitty moaned into Matt's ear. Matt responded with another deep kiss, pausing his thrusts to pull her legs over him.

"Wrap your legs around me. It'll feel better," he gently commanded her, slapping her thigh before plunging deep into her again. Kitty exploded with pleasure, hanging onto him for dear life as his thrusts became rough, jutting his cock in and out of her in a quick pace. She admired the feel of his powerful form consuming her, with his strong arms wrapped around her, and the feel of his back muscles flexing as he thrust into her. Her hands travelled over his back and onto his ass, where she admired very, very firm pair of butt cheeks. She was amazed with how his hips pushed back and forth into her, stunned by his physical power and endurance. Each thrust was full of strength and intent that burned her pussy with pleasure.

Feeling the desire inside her grow, Kitty pushed her hips back against his thrusts, rubbing her clit on him as he fucked her. Matt noticed this, increasing his aggressive thrusts into her and reaching down to rub her clit. Kitty moaned out loud, unable to quiet herself. She felt so overwhelmed, dominated by her brother's large cock. He filled her completely, painfully stretching her tight pussy open in a sting of pleasure. She felt him everywhere as he rubbed her clit and sucked on her nipples, pulling on them with his teeth just to see them bounce back on her chest. His blue eyes were filled with such an intense desire for her, watching her every move, reacting to each moan with eager touches.

They held each other's deep stare as Matt began pounding into her, pushing in the final third of his cock into her soaking wet pussy. Kitty shrieked in pleasure, her orgasm a head-spinning delight that exploded within her, despite the tang of pain at her cervix. She hadn't realized her brother had withheld himself from her. Her body trembled as the orgasms took her, his full length filling her little pussy, his tongue hungrily lapping at her nipples. He had pleased his little sister - her milky excitement showered his cock as he fucked her. He made his little sister come on his cock. Knowing this drove Matt to the edge, driving his climax.

His orgasm came as his body shook on top of her, pumping his seed deep inside of her. She felt his cock throb within her and smiled, feeling tremendously content and in bliss as her orgasms subsided. Her brother shifted his weight and laid next to Kitty, keeping his still-hard cock inside of her as he pulled her body to his. Embracing her, he thrust in her again, and they felt the extremely thick fluids of their love-making leak out of her pussy and onto his balls. Kitty felt some of it drip onto her anus, blushing at the thought of Matt putting his cock there. She briefly wondered if he would do that one day.

They laid there silently for a few minutes as Matt's cock softened inside of her, wrapped in each other's arms, staring deep into each other's eyes. Matt stared at her in wonder, trying to figure out how they would make this work without their parents - or any one - finding out. A twitch from her pussy snapped him out of his thoughts, and he decided to worry about that later and enjoy her now.

"Your pussy is so amazing, Kitty. It's so tight, and so wet," Matt finally whispered to her, covering her face with kisses. Kitty glowed, smiling up at him.

"Really, brother? Did you like it?"

"I loved it, Kitty. And I love you," Matt whispered in a low voice, serious. Kitty stared at her brother, unable to believe that her dreams were coming true.

"Your cock was amazing, Matt. It was so big, and it hurt," Kitty said with a smile, her eyes sparkling. Matt gave her a short kiss on the lips, reaching for her hand and lacing her fingers with her.

"It's all yours, Kitty. All yours to play with, whenever you want," Matt reassured her. "You just call me and let me know. We'll figure this out." Kitty signed in relief, comforted by her brother's touch.

________________

Father frowned as he looked though the secret peep hole he had made to look into his daughter's room. To his dismay, his only son, Matt, had claimed her sweet little pussy before Father could. The bastard. Kitty was his from the day of her birth, and Matt needed to understand that. Kitty needed to understand that. He would reclaim her with his own cock, and fuck her harder than his son had.

He had watched the whole ordeal, watched as Matt sucked on her firm perky breasts, watched as he pumped his monstrously thick cock into her virgin pussy, stretching the poor thing. To Father's surprise, she took it like a champ, moaning and begging Matt for more. Father smirked. She was going to be a little slut. His little slut.