All Comments on 'Big Brother Love Ch. 02'

by curiouskitty91

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Frankie1952Frankie1952about 5 years ago
Please Don't

Leave the two of them to enjoy the love. Letting Daddy in will ruin a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
And here it all goes sideways

Too bad, I kinda liked the story so far....

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 5 years ago
Nooooooo!

Dom"t brong "Father" into it.

prop69prop69about 5 years ago
Difficult to understand.

Dropped from 5 to 3 because of adding Scum Father.

Got to boring.

Evilcyn999Evilcyn999about 5 years ago
Just the two

I agree with others. I don’t need the father to get involved, unless you’re thinking Matt will protect Kitty from him...

Besides, I love the story. Matt is assertive and it’s nice because Kitty is receptive to Matt taking control. And I really like Kitty’s innocence. Mentioning Kitty blushing in response to Matt adds to their romance as well.

rem556rem556about 5 years ago
Wanting

We don't always get what we want! Kitty obviously wanted Matt more than daddy wanted Kitty. Dad may try to take his little Kitty, but that doesn't necessarily mean that he will be successful in his pursuit. It could make for an interesting situation. Will Kitty be ever so faithful to Matt, or will her sexual desires turn her toward being a slut for daddy?

TwilightfanTwilightfanabout 5 years ago
Seem's different

This doesn't seem like the same Matt from Ch.1

I agree with the other's though, lose the father!

Sonnyw55Sonnyw55almost 5 years ago
Another chapter

Unless Matt plans on protecting Kitty from their father leave him out. Bring on the 3rd chapter with more pages!

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Brother

I got my first cock sex from my brother too. His was big & thick, too, and hurt when he tried to insert it into my tender pussy, even though I was wet. I couldn't bear the thickness so he got me off just plunging his big dick head in & out, then when he was ready, he pulled out and jacked huge power spurts of cum all over my tits!

MdjohnsonMdjohnsonover 3 years ago

I didn’t care for the last few sentences; the father should just be happy for them and except her love for her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
5 to 3

Great story until the father part. Hell the story starts with her saying her parents don’t care much for her. Neither do anything to take care of her. Only her brother did. Why even put that in the story unless you start the story off like that?

KethuKethuover 1 year ago

I'm going to start a punk band called "Pointless Thong". Very good. I enjoyed it muchas.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercuriouskitty91@curiouskitty91
Check out more of my work on Amazon Kindle under the author name Lucia Satin 😊 Erotic Fiction, Romance, and more written by Lucía Satin

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES