Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 06

Story Info
Lesbian orgy time with Megan Thee Stallion.
5.4k words
4.58
5.9k
8
5

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
813 Followers

Note- More made up fun inspired by those in celebrity.

xxx

As the booming beat of 'THOT SHIT' belted out of the loudspeakers, Emma Watson gawped at the phenomenal American female rapper, Megan Thee Stallion, in stunned silence. Named thus, for her incredible height and her voluptuous figure, at five feet ten inches, the ebony megastar had an ample bosom and tiny waist. Her breast size being a staggering forty inches, with a bra size of 36D.

"Fuck, yeah!"

The twenty-seven year-old rap bombshell, who had coined the phrase 'hot girl summer,' was virtually naked as she smouldered in the middle of the room. She wore a Swarovski backdrop necklace and a crystal encrusted cowboy hat on top of her head.

She kept her dark tresses down in loose waves which extended down the arch of her back, drawing more attention to her famed curves.

The custom denim cowboy hat featured crystal droppings on the brim that dangled around her famous face.

Her revealing outfit consisted of skimpy light pink shorts with red stitching that hugged the two heavily rounded hemispheres of her award winning posterior, and a cropped red blouse that left her midriff on full display. Every time she inhaled, her plump tits, round and fleshy, jiggled provocatively under the thin material.

In keeping with the colour theme, Megan also donned a pair of perfectly matched red knee high boots with five inch heels.

They laced tightly up her legs from her ankles to high on her meaty black thighs.

Megan teased her collective audience as she worked her angles in the barely-there look. The stunning black beauty accentuated her siren features with heavy makeup and added a touch of glamour to the look with huge hoop earrings and a navel piercing.

"So, I don't have a whole lotta time. I hear you English like to pardee' so, Simon says. let's get it on."

As the celebrities all lined up, a stage hand briefly appeared and brought out a rounded board on wheels. About twice the size of a regular dartboard.

"This, my British crumpets, is the Wheel of Pleasure. You can all have a spin if you so wish. You may have two spins, but if you twist on the first, you have to stick on the second. Capiche?"

The ladies crowded around the wheel and read off various choices of rewards. Gangbang, pussy bomb, vibrator, strap-on sex, daisy chain, two-way dildo, anal, and so on.

"Now, as I be yo special guest, I get's to go first."

Megan took a theatrical bow and spun the wheel. It took five full spins before it settled on Pussy Bomb.

With her dark brow eyes fixed on Emma's, Megan sauntered over to her on her spike heels and boldly ran an incredibly long nail down the subtle swell of Emma's stomach. And then suddenly cupped her pussy mound that pouted invitingly between her slender thighs.

"I choose you, toots. Hmm, you're mighty wet down there, honey."

"Umm, I...oh!"

The proudly naked Watson went on tiptoe as busy fingers slipped inside her dripping folds. Her nipples became painfully erect as she was directed to lie on her back on the big bed where she and Linc had made out only a short while ago.

From the corner of her eye, she saw the others fall into a mass of tits and ass as the all girl orgy commenced.

The larger than life rapper ran her hands all over Emma's arms, legs and belly in a lecherous display of lesbian seduction.

"Gosh!"

The ebony skinned American fell on top of her slight frame and opened her legs wide. Megan set about licking and kissing the insides of Emma's thighs, moving inwards slowly but surely. She slid a skilled tongue in past the inner lips and lapped shamelessly at Emma's moistened cunt.

"Oh, oh, please."

Emma panted as she juiced up from the incredibly fast moving tongue that cheekily probed her asshole. As her back arched, Megan seized the opportunity to further delve inside her anus that opened a bit more. Hot lips and tongue flitted across both her nether holes and her pussy spasmed and tingled like mad.

Each alternate lick, one anal here, one vaginal there, made Emma more and more turned on. Her heart pounded, and her entire body throbbed. Megan's full red lips then found her clit, and with a mouthful of spit, hot breath and Emma's own juices, she closed over the hard nubbin.

Then, she began to sing!

"Mmm, this pussy bomb, mmm, explosive, gawmm!"

Emma felt dizzy from the soft suction of her clit, and as long nails scratched the curves of her backside, her cum flowed into the mouth of the American.

"I got'sa get out of these pants."

Megan stood up and untied the front of her top, letting her pendulous tits free.

Emma saw that her nipples were the size of silver dollars with extremely large areolas.

As they bounced buoyantly in front of her, she dragged her shorts down over her rotund bottom cheeks to reveal her monstrous ass. She wantonly held her huge thighs in a inverted V to expose the black pelt of pubic hair that framed the pink slash of her dat lipped pussy. Emma looked on with a gaping mouth at the sight of Megan's walnut sized clitoris that popped out atop her succulent slit.

'My goodness!"

"Eat me, skinny."

Megan looked the demure Watson in the eye with an unmistakable 'fuck me or else' look. Fascinated by the confidant woman, Emma slowly recovered and moved up. She smothered her mammoth tits with kisses and Megan moaned with delight. The tits flopped and jiggled as Emma attempted to suckle on the hard tips.

"Lower, bitch!"

Megan held up a well manicured hand and pushed Emma down her flabby body. Emma found herself at muff level and readily buried her face between her thighs. Megan spread her legs wide, and Emma inhaled an abundant waft of the black woman's pungent pussy.

Her balloon shaped buttocks felt fleshy in Emma's hands as she ran them down her ample nether cheeks to where they met the meat of her thighs. Each ass cheek sat in her palms like two oversized melons.

"Good girl."

Emma breathed in through her nostrils as she used her fingers up and down the smooth, soft flesh of her inner thighs. Then she rolled the walnut sized clit in her pursed lips and pushed two fingers deep into her squishy slit. Thick juices flowed out as Emma hummed on the biggest clitoris she had ever encountered.

"Ah, that's it. Now fist fuck me!"

"What?"

"You fucking deaf! Put...your...fist...in...my...fat...cunt!"

Emma gulped as she flicked out at the engorged button a few more times. Megan propped herself up on her elbows to see Emma between her splayed legs.

Megan's legs were spread on the bed as Emma knelt before her and inserted one, two, and then three fingers inside her. Megan pushed her big ass up as Emma frigged her.

Emma was a slight figure and had dainty feet and hands to match. She made a clenched fist and slowly pressed in.

She looked between Megan's hefty thighs and gradually started to worm her entire hand inside the sweaty cunt. Megan's body moved with Emma's initial fisting.

The sensational rapper moaned softly and her huge tits heaved. She reached behind her head and threw her hat off so that her long black tresses fell over her shoulders and back.

"Okay baby, there you go."

Boldly, Emma pushed in harder, feeling Megan stretch and yield. Her knuckles slid on up and Megan gasped, kicking out her red boots almost horizontally.

"Oh, god, yes. Fist me, baby. Fist fuck that pussy!"

Emma was gob-smacked to see actually filled the woman's pussy up.

She covered her mouth with her free hand as she plunged her hand deeply into Megan's fuck hole, her fist disappearing into her up to her wrist!

She began to rotate inside the contracting pussy which amazingly gripped her wrist tightly, virtually pulling her in. Megan's labia were swollen and reddened.

Emma was grabbed at the wrist and forced in further and further until she feared her whole arm might well be sucked in the woman's swampy cunt!

"Oh, yes! Yes!" Moaned the black goddess.

Megan's pussy enveloped Emma's fist and she snapped up into her face. Her huge mass of a body now shunted back and forth, literally masturbating herself on Emma's tiny fist! She tensed up and her whole body went stiff. She made a big drawn groan out as her orgasm caused her to squirt clear, thick fluid over Emma up to the elbow.

"Atta-girl!"

Emma looked up at the sight of the fabulous tall blonde that was Taylor Swift. Beautiful, leggy and willowy hopped past in a flash.

All around her came the sordid sound of groaning and slippery squelches of female pussies being pleasured.

Emma Raducana was melting into the kiss from supermodel Cara Delevingne, and they made out with growing arousal. The statuesque supermodel had also picked Pussy Bomb and had chosen to make out with the teen sensation of the year. The dark haired beauty slid her hands over Cara's firm ass, squeezing it gently. Cara moaned into her mouth as they continued to kiss hungrily. The pansexual British model reveled in hugging the young girls athletic body against hers, as her tongue slithered against her own.

"Yummy!"

Emma watched Hayley pull Holden to her as they wordlessly ground into each other. Hayley's hands roamed excitedly over Amanda's toned naked body as they bumped hips.

Lashana and Taylor stumbled back onto one of the beds in a heap, closely followed by Dua. They all groped and kissed with a desperate passion.

Raducanu pulled Cara down on top of her in a passionate embrace, and the two made out. Busily grinding their pelvises and gleefully rubbing their pussies together.

Hayley had her fingers tangled in Amanda's long hair as she positioned her cunt over the woman's lips.

"Eat me!"

Amanda licked her lips, then leaned forward, running her tongue along Haley's sopping slit.

The busty brunette squealed and rocked her hips as she felt her two love holes being sucked on. Her pussy oozed onto Amanda's upturned face, while her ass clamped tightly around her rapidly thrusting tongue.

Amanda rocked her hips back and forth, grinding her cunt into her friend with increasing need.

"Oh, fuck!"

Cara moaned out loud as she and Emma R fucked their soft and wet mounds together. Their cunts squelched in the increasing stream of their combined juices, and their bodies glistened with their efforts.

Dua drilled her tongue deep up Taylor's ass, wiggling it inside the narrow opening. As she did so, Lashana clamped her full lips over Dua's clit and flicked it back and forth in quick succession.

Dua sucked in her breath, and her body began to tremble. She tilted her head back and cried out as her climax gushed from her heated pussy. Cum drenched the face of the blonde, and she swallowed deeply.

"God, that feel's so good!" Emma W whimpered.

The English rose was on her hands and knees as Megan Thee Stallion spread her cheeks open from behind and ran her tongue through Emma's sweet folds.

Emma shuddered as the rapper devoured her pussy. Deciding it was her turn, the black skinned Texan quickly straddled Emma's hips and they scissored their legs together, mashing their pussies against one another.

"Yeah!"

Emma moaned into Megan's mouth as her hefty body ground into hers. She began to fuck back against the black female, slapping her muff wetly into the other's.

"Yeah! Fuck my pussy, bitch!" Megan cried, her own hips bucking frantically.

Her immense behind quivered and rippled like waves on a beach as she squished her cunt hard against the actress. Their juices mixed, making their lower bodies slippery and hot.

Hayley meanwhile, was tonguing Amanda, flicking enticingly at her protruding clit. She slurped her way up to her fiend's butt and buried her tongue inside, using her fingers to spread out the woman's buttocks.

Holden grabbed Atwell's big swaying breasts, cupping the hanging globes and bringing them to her lips.

"Yes!" She cried, her body grinding uncontrollably as she came.

Amanda slammed back against Hayley's face as her pussy gushed into the woman's mouth.

Emma W and Megan were consumed with lust as their sweat soaked bodies plastered against each other. Their legs tangled together as they humped each other's cunts with increasing desperation.

They seemed to be stick together at the loins as their bodies gyrated in a lewd fashion.

Watson gasped as her orgasm started to build. She watched from beneath the heavy bulk of Megan as they slammed their cunts harder as their orgasms approached.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck! Don't stop! Wailed Emma as she exploded.

She squirted into Megan's sticky black bush as she trembled in ecstasy.

Megan too, grunted as she thrashed on top of the petite actress. She arched her back, mashing her tits hard into Emma's, and screamed as her own orgasm raced through her.

While they writhed together on one end of the bed, Taylor Swift was kneeling over Dua Lipa, kissing her over and over as caressed the other woman's clit.

The British pop singer bit her lip and gyrated her hips with a heated passion. As she came, her pussy gushed onto the sheets.

"That was intense."

Over on one of the chairs, Emma R was straddling Cara's lap, balancing her weight on the balls of her feet and with her hands gripping the arms of the chair. The tennis pro slammed her tall frame down hard onto the two fingers that Cara held straight up. With a wry smile, Cara moved her fingers in and out of the cleft of Emma's ass. This brought muted moaning from the teen as Cara fiddled with her puckered anal cavity.

"Oh, my god!"

Overcome by the exquisite sensation, Emma rolling her hips back and forth in Cara's lap. Sweat and cunt juice smeared their loins and backsides as they made the chair squeak and shudder. As Raducanu's asshole duly sucked in Cara's fingers, her cum leaked out onto the model's lap. Exhausted, Emma leaned forward, laying in the heaving bosom of Cara.

x

"My spin," said Emma Watson as she joined in the fun of the wheel of pleasure. She gave it a meek turn and after two spins the wheel stopped on Strap-on dildo.

Unbeknownst to Emma Watson, Big Brother had provided a number of sex toys, and the voluptuous American rapper joyfully investigated the salacious pile laid out earlier.

"You Brits sure like your dildo's."

She said as she held up one of the strap on's.

With a big grin, the big assed black woman attached the biggest harness around her waist and wide thighs. She grabbed a bottle of lube and smeared a healthy amount along the protruding the inch fake cock that jutted from her front.

"You think you can handle this, honey?"

Asked the well upholstered rapper in her sonorous accent.

Emma fluffed her hair up as she cautiously eyed up the forbidding latex appendage.

With a big intake of air and a quick sideways glance at one of the TV cameras, she straddled the woman and lowered herself slowly onto the fake phallus. Having just climaxed, her pussy was already wet enough for the slick cock to ease inside her. Emma sighed contently as her slippery quim swallowed up the first few inches of the thick dildo.

"Ohhh!"

As she sank down, so the cock pushed upwards, and her pussy engulfed half of the fake phallus as it inexorably plunged into her. Emma shuddered and exhaled as she attempted to ride the invading toy, gradually accepting the size and girth of the thing.

"You're doing fine, sweetie."

Emma shifted her pelvis as she became impaled on more than half of the cock. Megan filled her hands with Emma's pert tits and flicked at the erect nipples with her decorated nails. thumbs. A trail of perspiration trickled down Emma's spine to the tops of her buns as she twisted her hips. Her cunt squeezed the dildo as she began to pump her hips to and fro. Megan met Emma's energetic thrusts with those of her own.

"This looks like fun!" Said Taylor, pulling a large double dildo from the pile.

The vivacious blonde had taken a spin of the wheel and had come up with Two-Headed Dildo.

She walked up to Cara, who grinned back, and they found their way to the bed. Swift playfully used the floppy twelve inch toy on Cara's bottom as if it were a club.

"Lie down."

Said the blonde musician as she pressed one end against her sloppy cunt. Cara responded in a flash and pushed herself back against the other end of the thick shaft.

They lined up their long slinky legs outside of the others sides and lined the sex toy between them. Taylor's muff swallowed up her end, inch by inch. Cara watched her end begin to vanish inside her pussy, and gradually, as they bumped their bottoms towards each other, the gap between their cunts shrank.

"Ooooh!"

Taylor groaned as she shoved her hips back and forth against Cara's. In a trice, the double headed dildo was completely immersed in their gooey pussies. They purred and cooed as they started to move their cunts together.

Cara slid her hands slid under Taylor's writhing ass, pulling it harder into her body with every thrust. The dildo was suitably coated in their fluids as they enthusiastically rammed faster into each other.

x

The six feet plus goddess that was Lashana Lynch had also been rewarded with Strap-on and was on her knees between Emma Raducanu's lithe thighs, with the harness attached to her waist, and was seriously fucking the shit out of the teenager. With her bubble but flexed and taut, the black actress slammed the realistic looking cock into Emma's pussy with an infectious energy.

The shy teen grabbed at Lashana's ass cheeks, and held on for dear life as she was pinned to the quaking mattress.

The black babe parted Emma's knees with her thighs and slammed in.

With lusty thrusts up, Lynch was able to go deep into the teen's pussy, finding its way into every nook and cranny inside of the yelping tennis pro.

"Go girl, go!"

Beside them, Hayley was pumping her hips hard into the prone figure that was Dua Lia beneath her. Sweat dripped down the brow of the top heavy Atwell as she worked her hips faster. It was all Dua could do to whisper her delight as Hayley into her at a rate of knots.

"Can you believe I never saw a strap-on before this?" Quipped Hayley as Dua threw her head back as she came.

Hayley continued to pound the singer mercilessly and her pelvis literally bounced off the slender woman.

Emma W was still grinding wildly on top of Megan Thee Stallion. Her perky tits jiggled as the black skinned rapper dug her incredibly long nails into Emma's cute ass, pulling her down onto the upright dido with every thrust. The fake dick pushed up deep inside Emma's throbbing pussy and her juices became a torrent.

She was desperately close to orgasm. Her pussy, slick and full, was tingling madly. Her body shook and she squeezed her thighs together as her orgasm rose up in her aching cunt.

"You love that? You love that!"

Emma had to agree as she tossed her head as she came all over the rigid dildo. Megan pushed up one final time, sending Emma clear up in the air.

"That was a gas!"

Taylor and Cara were still pussy slapping as they annihilated the double dildo their cunts shared.

By luck, more than judgement, they came at the same time, their pussies squirting simultaneously. They lay there depleted until they had enough strength to extricate themselves from the long toy.

x

The toys were set aside and Watson threw herself on the bed as Dua and Raducanu joined her. They kissed the entire length of her slim pins, from her knees on up to her inner thighs. Then, two very eager tongues buried themselves inside her sopping quim, seemingly wrestling over the right to lick her aching clit. Fun!

Double the pleasure as moistened lips lashed up and down her slit, meeting at her unhooded nub.

"Fuck!"

TWO more tongues waded in, diving into her snatch as the other two laboured on her had clit. Sucking and nibbling as Emma writhed in utter bliss. Taylor and Cara kneaded and fondled her tits, each celebrity drawing the erect nipples into their hungry mouths. Emma was being subjected to a four-way tongue bath like no other!

123z
123z
813 Followers
12