Big Brother Meets Love Island Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma felt her legs pulled out as far out as they could go. Her pussy was now in full view of every camera in the Big Brother house.

"Oh, girls!"

Emma was in heaven as she was persistently rubbed, stroked, licked and sucked on. Everywhere there seemed to be fingers, tongue, a mouth, hot lips, and even a pussy, slithering on her lower body.

"OH!"

A tongue rolled its way down the length of her vulva and up the cleft of her ass. Another sucked in her clit it felt as if it might very well leave her cunt!

Even her toes were sucked on. Each and every individual toe, creating a pulsating tingle on her loins.

Unable to contain herself, Emma screamed, feeling her escape her loins in a gush of bodily fluids. The female celebrities latched onto her, licking and tasting her.

Taylor pulled herself away from Emma's muff and laid back on the bed.

"To me, ladies."

The smell of wet pussy was potent in the room and Emma was an exhausted spectator as the leggy blonde felt three pairs of hands rub and pet her body. Hayley Atwell licked around her mound, moving her lips in a wide circle, making sure to omit Taylor's weeping slit in a cruel tease.

She slowly parted Swift's knees and gazed upon her fair pubic region.

Taylor snapped her head back as she could felt hot breath on her mound.

"Ohhh," moaned she. "That feels so good."

Now Hayley licked her inner folds and worked her way little by little to Taylor's desirable cunny.

Amanda Holden and Lashana Lynch both caressed her upper body, gliding over her undulating belly to her sex. Hayley slid her middle finger in up to the knuckle, as she swirled her tongue around her erect clit. The other two each took a mouthful of her tits and flicked out a the nipples.

Hayley kicked her legs back as she sucked hard on Taylor's pussy. The willowy American clamped her thighs around head of the buxom actress as she came.

"Wow!"

Taylor was unceremoniously turned onto her stomach, and Holden kissed and nibbled her pert. Lashana elbowed her way in and started sucking Taylor's pussy from behind. With a long drawn out upward stroke, the ebony actress let her pointed tongue make a deep groove in the crack of Taylor's ass.

Lashana eased back to let Hayley taste the moist crevice she had wetted. The British film star gently teased the opening of her wet lips and dipped her tongue in as deep as she could. Taylor squealed and moaned with excitement as all three housemates took turns in licking her pussy from anus to top.

Taylor suddenly stiffened as she climaxed and the other three straightened themselves out.

"Lame. Fucking lame."

The sound of a slow hand clap alerted the celebs to Megan Thee Stallion, who was seated in a chair with a strap-on dildo poking up from her bared loins.

She had her cowboy hat back on and a scowl on her painted face.

"You call that hot? You bunch of pale faced Brits. And why are you all so skinny? Don't get fed none?"

She pointed a long nail at Lashana.

"You, the shaven haired black bitch. I'm not giving no energy to nothing that don't make me happy, or make me mo money. So, come over here and sit your black pussy on my cock. The rest of you, strap up and form a daisy chain."

Emma Watson shrugged and sought out one of the toys. She wound the straps and buckles on the harness around her waist and upper thighs and attached a red dildo. The thing was rather tight and she wiggled her bottom as the base of the harness rubbed against her clit.

"Snug fit."

She looked down at the the rigid length that jutted out from her front and tugged o the latex cock. As she did so, her clit throbbed under the harness.

She stroked it a few times and responded to the grinding of the base into her crotch.

"This, is going to be interesting," she sighed as her pussy moistened.

It was the young Emma R who was to be the doggy, and she duly got down on all fours with her backside raised up. As she bent forward Emma W saw her pussy slot open up. The petite actress knelt down behind her and slowly assumed the position. Watson ran the tapered head of the dildo up and down the others soaking slit a few times, and then pushed the thick length into her.

Watson stopped for a moment so that Raducanu could get used to the fullness.

"Do you like that?"

Emma R just moaned and nodded.

Then she gasped as Emma W started to rock her hips back and forth and started thrusting into her.

"Ah!"

Watson spread her legs out as Cara pushed the strap-on dildo onto HER cunt from behind. Emma W paused as she felt the fake cock enter her pussy and slip all the way inside. With a deep gasp of pleasure, she continued to fuck the teenager as she too was shagged. Cara rolled her hips up, forcing her dildo in and out as deeply it could go.

"Oh, my!"

Cara looked over her shoulder as Amanda sank her dildo into her wet pussy. Holden, Watson, and Delevingne all groaned as their tight harnesses rubbed on their clits as they bucked their hips.

Emma W bit her lip and hugged Raducanu's waist as she made a concerted effort to remain in control. Although her attention became a tad distracted by the thrusting dildo up her cunt.

Cara grinned as she pressed in as deep as the toy shaft would go.

"Whoah!"

From over her shoulder, Cara heard Amanda cry out as Hayley speared her pussy with her strap-on cock. Hayley held onto Amanda's tits as she buried the latex dick inside her.

Atwell had firmed up thighs and a huge pelvic thrust, so she was easily able to use long strokes to slam into the media star.

The Big Brother cameras zoomed in to catch every piece of the action, as the multiple sounds of moans and groans grew louder.

There were now five horny females in a line, one behind the other, all rocking and grinding into each other. As the one in the rear pushed forwards, so that motion propelled the other into her lover, and so on.

"Oh, my god!" Yelped Watson as she was shunted into Raducanu, the consequence of that meaning her strap-on harness rubbed firmly against her clit.

Lashana hovered over the large form of Megan who wiggled her strap-on device in a manicured fist. On closer inspection, Lynch saw that there were in fact TWO attachments. One six inch dildo, and slightly set back, a three inch butt plug. Both were well lubed.

With a long sigh, Lashana pushed the toy into her pussy, not stopping until she was sliding the whole six inch shaft.

Megan held the dildo at the base as she started to rub the butt plug between the lifted and separated crevice of her ass cheeks. Lashana paused like an obedient servant as the tiny thing was lined up the entrance of her anus. Lashana felt her tight hole begin to give a bit more as she moved back.

Then, the two fake cocks slipped inside. The feeling of having both holes stretched made her shudder with delight.

"Ride 'em, bitch!"

Lashana dug her feet in as her pussy and ass began to relax more and more. She worked her hips as she started to ride both dildo's, taking the entire six inches into her creamy cunt, and the other in her poop chute.

As she humped up and down, the black skinned actress had her bubble butt stick out as she wantonly held the butt dildo in her asshole. The tall female lifted right up off the panting Megan, before slamming back down again.

"So tight!" Lashana groaned as her tight ass engulfed the dildo and her pussy embraced the bigger of the two, thereby stuffing both her fuck holes.

As she stared directly into the eyes of the American rapper, she could feel her pulse beating in her sphincter. If she twisted her pelvis in such way, the thin membrane down below was tested mercilessly. As the incredibly full feeling overwhelmed her, she climaxed with a yell.

"Now, fuck off! Watson! Get your skinny butt over here, pronto!"

The dildo daisy chain had broken down by this time, and the two Emma's were inactive, sexually speaking.

Watson looked at Raducanu and shrugged. She padded barefoot to where the huge figure of Megan Thee Stallion was seated and saw her smearing lube on both upstanding dildo attachments.

"Turn to face away from me and assume the position."

Emma obeyed as she looked into the nearest camera and winked.

She leaned back into the lap of the American and gripped the red leather of her boots.

Looking beneath her, Emma began to pushing herself down, forcing her pussy and anus onto the two fake cocks at the same time.

To be penetrated simultaneously is unique to a woman, and Emma purred as she pushed down all the way so that her cute bottom met the steamy loins of Megan.

"Now fuck me, toots."

Emma dipped her head forwards as she began to slide up and down both cocks, impaling herself on the six inch pussy dildo, whilst bobbing on the butt plug. The combination of riding the pair of invading toy dicks created copious amounts of her love juices. In a flash, Megan's mound was suitably dampened.

The diminutive actress looked so tiny in the lap of the massive bulk that was Megan.

She found that if she turned her hips slightly to her left, the two cocks rubbed superbly on her throbbing clit. Inevitably, her orgasm built and built. Her lower body bounced faster and faster, thrusting down the the cock in her cunt, and gripping the butt plug in her ass. Each time she slammed back into Megan, the intense pressure of her impending orgasm mounting.

"Almost...al...most."

Emma feverishly rocked her hips up and down, twisting and turning, until she let out a scream as her pussy went into convulsions. Once spent, Emma flopped like a rag doll on top of Megan, whose sweat dappled the back of the English rose. With sticky thighs and sodden muff, she sought out the nearest chair to collapse into.

Megan rose up and ripped the strap-on harness from her wide hips.

"Not bad for a little witch, honey. Maybe you are the Queen of the house? I'll spin the wheel one last time for you."

Megan hurled the wheel around so fast it very nearly took off into the air. Everybody waited for it to stop, and when it did, there came a hushed silence.

"Well, how about that? Would have been my choice. Enjoy."

Turning on the heels of her high heeled boots, Megan did not walk to the exit door, rather she twerked her way out. Her melon sized posterior oscillating as if in a bizarre farewell.

"By the way, my hotties. If y'all make it to Texas, be sure to look me up. Adious!"

x

"This is Big Brother." Came an announcement after a much needed rest for the housemates. "Emma Watson, you are indeed the Queen of Sex. The house is yours. You shall face your one final task alone, and then you will be allowed to leave."

"Bloody hell!"

End of day five.

12