Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 03

Story Info
Dandy's 3rd night takes an odd turn, Julie seeks redemption.
11.5k words
4.57
5.2k
12

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 03/11/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie's slick pussy slithered sensually over my throbbing shaft like the first time we'd fucked. Her commanding dark eyes seared into me, full of determination to win back my trust. Her powerful vagina squeezed and massaged my dick with attentive passion.

She rode lovingly, far more concerned with gifting me every ounce of pleasure she could, than with satisfying herself. I melted under her spell. I'd never experienced sensations like this inside her pussy before. Or anyone else's. It seemed... impossible...

My eyes flew open and the morning sunlight on the ceiling broke the illusion of the dream. But my dick still pulsed. And still felt wet. And warm.

I lifted my head to see a mess of blonde hair on my stomach. Moist lips wrapped around my hard shaft. My swollen head twitching in her mouth. Her tongue massaging the underside of my dick.

Her big blue flirty eyes met mine. She tossed her wild hair to one side while my cock plunged between her succulent lips.

"Danielle," I gasped with sudden urgency as her beautiful face came into focus. Oh fuck, that's right! I'd fucked my sister yesterday. Twice! I'd fallen asleep inside her. And now she was waking me up with a blow job so good, I'd dreamed I was fucking.

I felt a sudden rush of emotion as my fingers slipped into her soft hair. She pumped her wondrous mouth over my cock with her eyes searching mine for approval. I returned her gaze with profound affection. The same brotherly love I'd always had for my pure, innocent little sister, only magnified by the depraved thrill of making her my lover. Or had she made me hers?

I stared with open mouth and aching breath at her familiar face, the one three rows up on the school bus, the one across the dinner table, the one annoyingly peeking into my room when my friends were over, the one that had shed a single tear, through feigned indifference, when I left for college. Now devouring my pulsing manhood, knowing me more intimately than I'd ever dared to dream.

I'd never felt lust or love so intense, and never had them mixed into such a powerful cocktail. I hungrily imbibed the sight of my sister sucking my shaft with her viciously angelic face, trying to stretch the moment to eternity.

But too late. My stomach jerked. My dick swelled. My eyes widened in joyous agony. My sperm shot into my sister's pretty mouth. Jet after jet spewed from my thick rod, and she gulped down every spurt with appreciative moans vibrating my spasming cock.

"Fuck," I groaned with my head rolling back on the pillow. My dick fell from her lips. She scooted up next to me and kissed my cheek.

"Good morning, Juicy," she said cheerily. I turned my head to face her with my cock still twitching on my leg.

"Dandy," I exhaled.

She beamed at me with a contented grin. "How was that?"

"Fucking... incredible," I smiled. "Thank you."

"You deserve it," she smirked. "It's your big brother's benefit." I tried unsuccessfully to suppress my laughter.

"How long were you doing that?" I composed myself.

"Just a few minutes. Didn't take long, did it?"

"Well, when I woke up, and saw you..."

"What?" she blinked innocently.

"Fuck," I sucked my breath in. "I don't think I've ever told you this, Dandy. But you are... fucking hot." She gave a sweet giggle and then sprang up from the bed and started getting dressed.

"You're happy today," I observed, rubbing my eyes.

"Well yeah," she pulled on her sweatpants with a radiant smile stuck to her face. "Aren't you?" She threw a baggy t-shirt on.

"Of course," I nodded. The sight of Danielle in the morning light, beautiful and giddy, in frumpy sweatpants and a too-big t-shirt, spread a smile across my face to match hers.

"Good," she nodded. "Just think, a few more months, and I'll be here for good. And we can be together as much as we want." A thousand objections to that idea sprang to mind.

But as she grabbed her hairbrush, her hips swayed that particular way only hers did. And her golden locks transformed from chaotic halo to shimmering cascade as she brushed. And her back arched, pushing her tits up as she worked out a knot. And the light caught her features at my favorite angle. Goddamn, she'd always been pretty, but had she always been this fucking gorgeous?

"So," she eyed me critically. "What was all that shit about Julie and an apology BJ?"

"Oh," I blinked, having honestly forgotten. "I meant to tell you last night, but I kinda... got distracted."

"Sorry, Juicy," she stuck out her lower lip and widened her eyes remorsefully.

"Don't apologize," I sighed. "And don't fuckin pout at me like that!" I stared at her ravenously. "Fuck, Danielle..."

"Julie," she reminded me, recomposing her features.

"Yes. Julie. Fuck. She gave me a BJ behind the library, like I said. She said she wanted me, not Amir, blah blah blah. And hey, why did you push me to talk to her anyway?"

"I dunno," she shrugged. "She looked so sad."

"But you clearly feel, I mean, the two of us... we're..." I trailed off. She put the brush down and gave me a questioning look.

"Are we?"

"I don't know. Are we?"

We blinked uncertainly at each other. Even our mutual bewilderment felt like a precious bond.

"Well what we are, for sure, is late," she pointed at the clock. Class began in ten minutes.

"Shit," I leapt out of bed and rushed to get ready. "Shit!" I repeated as we ran out the door together. "I forgot. Diego, tonight." She looked at me with honest confusion. "Your third guy," I reminded her.

"Oh, yeah, that." She shrugged.

-----

Danielle followed me to my classes that day, none of which had Julie in them. I found it tough to concentrate on anything, especially when my sister held my hand under a desk in one class, and rubbed my leg with her foot behind a table in another. Knowing I couldn't process the lectures at all, I tried instead to think through what would happen if she did come to the school in the Fall. The bulge in my pants pulsing in tune with her foot on my leg didn't help clarify anything.

Back in the room that afternoon, I sat at my desk trying to get my assignments done. I had fallen a bit behind during this whole crazy visit. Danielle sat on her air mattress, playing with her phone, her tempting cleavage catching my eye every time I glanced over.

Her face looked so alluringly soft bathed in phone-screen light. But I had to concentrate on my work. Her perky tits rose and fell with her breathing. Were they moving faster now? Was her breath getting quicker?

I looked away and wrote another sentence of my Psych 101 homework about Freud. I looked back and our eyes met. I could hear her heavy breaths now. We stared longingly at each other.

"I can't, uh, concentrate," I stammered.

"Sorry," she exhaled. "I can go..."

"Sorry," I nodded quickly. "I really need to get this done..."

"It's OK," she stood up.

"I'm sorry," I repeated.

"It's OK," she smiled. My eyes followed her to the door.

"I'll text you when I'm done," I promised.

"OK," she turned the knob. "Love you."

"Love you too," I sighed as she exited. The door shut. Fuck, were we just casually saying that to each other now? What did we even mean by that? I turned back to my work and battled against memories of my sister's naked body for the next few hours.

During the mental tumult, my phone dinged. Julie. "Hey, u free?"

"Not now," I texted back tersely.

"I loved taking ur cum behind the library," she replied.

"Fuck," I sighed aloud.

"I loved giving it to you," I typed, then erased it. She didn't deserve to know that. "I'm busy right now," I sent.

"Let me know when u r free."

"I will."

"I want to serve you. Any way u want." I pushed the phone aside and went back to work. Ding. "I've been so bad. I want u to punish me for it." I shook my head. Ding. "I submit to you completely."

I felt like I was seeing her true self for the first time, only after I'd caught her cheating. How could I trust her, after falling for a fake version of her before? Did she actually love me, like she claimed, or was I just a more attractive game for her to play now? The secret affair with Amir was exposed. It couldn't have the same thrill anymore. And I, the jilted lover, had much greater potential to dole out anger, revenge, and shame. All the ingredients that spiced up Julie's sub/dom fantasy.

Ding.

A picture. Her voluptuous cleavage in a lacey red bra. Her bare stomach. Her hand shoved into her matching semi-transparent panties. I stared for a moment, realizing how tempted I was to invite her over. But no, not after I just sent Danielle away.

"I'm busy," I wrote back. "But get your hand out of there." Shit, what was I doing? "You don't touch yourself until I touch you."

Another picture. Her hand resting on her stomach now.

"Good girl," I typed in a daze, surprised at what was coming from my fingers. "No orgasms for you until you see me again."

"When will that be?"

"When I say so."

"OK."

"No cumming. Promise me."

"I promise, my love."

I shoved the phone away and heaved a deep sigh. Of course she was gonna cum. I had no control over that. But somehow it was still hot to think maybe she would wait. Maybe I did have that kind of power over her. Maybe that was... fun.

By the time I finished my work and texted Danielle, it was almost time to meet Diego. My sister was in the upstairs lounge, close to where all the big brothers' rooms were. I found her there on a couch, talking to Brendan, who was slouched in an armchair across from her.

"Yo, Juicy," he grinned as I sat next to her.

"Ugh," I grimaced. "Come on, dude, don't call me that." I slapped Danielle's shoulder. "See what you did?"

"You started it," she shoved me. "Introducing me like that."

"Dandy Danielle," Brendan nodded.

"It doesn't work like that," I explained, "it's not an adjective. Just 'Dandy' as a name."

"Whatever you say, Juicy Juice. So Danielle, how's your initiation been going?"

"Fine," she shrugged.

"Just fine? Oh man, that doesn't sound good. Franco and Amir didn't treat you right?"

"No, I mean, they were good," she explained awkwardly. "They didn't do anything bad."

"And you stayed?" He shifted his eyes to me.

"Yeah, that was the agreement. I gotta watch out for her."

"So fuckin weird, dude," Brendan laughed. "I could never watch my sister bang a dude like that."

"I didn't watch," I lied. "I was just there to keep her safe. You think I wanna see that?"

"I would have been grossed the fuck out if he watched," Danielle made a disgusted face. "I'm just not used to banging random older dudes in a frat house. I didn't feel safe."

"I get it, I get it," Brendan nodded. "It's noble shit, Juice. But still, like, what the fuck did you do while she was getting railed?"

"I dunno," I huffed. "Scrolled on my phone, texted, whatever. It was just a job I had to get through."

"Man," Brendan mused. "I don't think I could do it. Kudos to you, though. Oh, and sorry to hear about Julie."

"It's fine," I waved away his superficial sympathy.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes," he sank ever further back in his chair. "What would you do if sissy here did that? Went back for seconds?" Danielle and I glanced at each other.

"Whatever, man. It's her life. Just as long as I don't have to be there again."

"I'm not doing that," she rolled her eyes.

"Alright," a devious smile spread over Brendan's face. "But if you did, who would you pick? Franco or Amir?"

"Don't answer that," I scowled.

"I'm not doing it," she replied, "so it doesn't matter."

"Come on," he grinned, "Franco?" He narrowed his eyes and studied her face for tiny reactions. "Amir?" Her frown held steady. Finally he shrugged and stood up. "Alright, keep it to yourself darling. You have Diego in a few minutes anyway. Good luck." He sauntered away and she turned to me.

"Does he know?" she hissed.

"Know what?"

"That you did watch. That you... participated, sort of. With that thing you said."

"No, I'm sure he doesn't."

"Maybe he was testing, to see if you'd lie." I studied her intense expression and started to worry. "Lying to the big brothers is bad, right?"

"Extremely. Fuck."

"Let's be more careful this time," she patted my knee. "Actually do what you just said. Just look at your phone. Don't watch, and don't... say the thing."

Diego answered the door naked except for his boxers. He was a large guy, muscle-wise. His closely buzzed head matched his closely buzzed beard. I had seen some tattoos on his lower arms before, but apparently he had more on his upper arms, chest, and back.

"Hey babe," he greeted Danielle. "Justin," he nodded to me. I looked around for a place to sit. There was no chair or couch, just a bed in one corner. Boxes, books, and clothes lay strewn over the stained hardwood floor. I moved to the furthest corner from the bed and pointed to the floor.

"OK if I sit here?" I asked.

"Yeah, that's cool," Diego agreed in his deep voice. "You just gonna hang while I do her?"

"Yeah," I nodded as I lowered myself to the floor. I waved my phone and shrugged.

"OK." He turned to my sister. "Get your clothes off, babe." Danielle obeyed quickly and stood naked in front of him. None of the nervous attitude from the first two times. Maybe because she'd done something far more insane since then.

"I've been looking forward to this," Diego declared as he grabbed her gorgeous tits with both hands. She looked up at him with an over-acted soft sigh. He bent forward and ran his tongue along her neck while he squeezed her firm breasts. I looked down and tried to focus on my phone. Her placating moans filled the room.

I idly scrolled, wondering if Brendan really had been testing me. I had the general sense that the big brothers didn't discuss the details of these encounters with each other. But I could be wrong. If word got out that I had 'watched' my sister fuck these guys, or told them to cum in her, I knew it would get spun into 'Justin gets off to his own sister. He probably fucks her too.'

Danielle's moans turned into slurping sounds. I stole a quick glance to see Diego holding my sister's head down while she knelt in front of him, sucking his thick cock between her perfect lips. My eyes darted back to the phone and remained glued there. I had to act normal this time. I couldn't give them any more reason to ruin my reputation, if that's what Brendan was hinting at.

"Oh fuck yeah," Diego groaned. I opened Julie's text and stared at her tits in the pictures she'd sent. Maybe she could keep me occupied while Danielle pleasured her final assignment.

"How's it going," I texted. Danielle gagged a little. I kept my eyes down. Ding.

"Alright, how are u?"

"No. I mean how's it going keeping ur hands out of ur panties."

"Oh you're a good slut," Diego grunted. Don't look, don't look, don't look. Ding.

"It's so hard," she texted back. "Can't stop thinking about ur cum shooting down my throat."

"Ur not touching, right?"

"I'm not touching."

"Fuck, baby," Diego moaned. Don't look. Ding.

"You free now?" Julie asked.

"No."

"U sure?" Another cleavage picture, her hand squeezing her bra.

"I'm sure. You better keep your promise." A shrill cry cut the air. I looked up to see Diego's dick plunging into my sister's pussy, her taut body bent over the side of the bed. My eyes snapped back to the phone. Ding.

"Im being a good girl I promise." Danielle's moans washed over me as I stared at Julie's text. Ding. "I miss your dick in me."

"I bet you do," I replied.

"So big and hard deep in my pussy." Another picture, close up of her red panties hugging her crotch. Were they wet? Danielle groaned deeply. "Pounding me so good," Julie added. She was trying to get to me. It was working. I shifted on the floor as my cock swelled in my sweatpants.

"You like it?" Diego grunted.

"Oh yeah," Danielle moaned sweetly. My eyes stayed on Julie's words and panties.

"Filling me up," Julie texted.

"Tell me you love it." Diego demanded aggressively. "Say it, slut." His tone pulled my eyes up. He had her on her back now, with his strong hands pushing her legs wide. She regarded him with a beautifully desperate expression as he rammed her.

"I love it," she moaned breathlessly. Did she mean it? Ding. I looked back down.

"Pumping ur hot cum inside me," Julie continued. My cock twitched at the recollection, pushing my pants into a tent shape.

"What's your name again?" Diego asked. What the fuck. Did I love or hate that he didn't know?

"Danielle," she gasped. I glanced up just in time to see his hand slam into my sister's delicate cheek and hear the slap reverberate through the room. I jolted, poised to run to her. She caught my eye and shook her head slightly. No crossed fingers. She groaned as though it turned her on. Did it?

"Say it louder, Danielle," he commanded sternly.

"I love it," she moaned forcefully. Ding. My eyes stayed on my sister. He slapped her face again as he drove his cock deep in her pussy. She yelped and moaned excitedly. Fingers still spread. Fuck. Ding.

"Louder, bitch!" Ding. My heart raced.

"I fucking love it!" Danielle screamed with wide blue eyes staring at him. "I fucking love your big fucking dick in me!"

"There you go, fuckin slut," he slammed a hand against her throat while he fucked her fiercely. Ding. Choking sounds peppered her moans. My whole body tensed. Her fingers stayed wide. Her legs spasmed, her arms twitched, her body shook. Fear? Orgasm? My hard dick throbbed involuntarily at the sight of her tummy rippling. Orgasm.

A pang of jealousy stabbed through my concern. Goddammit, I wanted my dick in that quaking body. I felt compelled to watch until she finished and he released her throat. Her slender fingers remained spread on his sheet.

I finally looked down to see Julie's latest string of messages.

"Justin baby I want you so bad..."

"You make me so wet."

Another picture of her panties with a clear moist spot against her opening. Oh fuck, the wet spot continued onto her bedspread. My cock pulsed at the sight of her juices. I could taste the memory of them.

"I need u so bad."

"Don't u touch that fuckin soaked pussy," I typed.

"Im not I swear."

I breathed hard with my shaft straining against my pants. Danielle's moans filled my ears. I caved.

"Come over tomorrow. 10am," I sent.

"I'll be there!" Julie replied.

"No touching before then."

"I promise. I'll only cum for you."

"If I let u," I texted. My cock pulsed with anticipation.

"Hey," Diego shouted gruffly. I looked up. He was staring straight at me while he slid back and forth in my sister, now on her knees, doggystyle, on the bed. "You hard?" He nodded to my obvious bulge.

"Yeah, I-"

"You like watching your sister fuck?"

"No," I held my phone up. "I was talking to-"

"Get over here, you fuckin perv," he commanded. I rose slowly, trying to push my cock down. Danielle turned her worried face to me as she took his pounding shaft.

"I wasn't watching," I approached them. "I'm texting my girlfriend."

"Bullshit," Diego growled. I held up my phone, showing Julie's wet panties. He swiped it out of my hand and it bounced on the carpet. He grabbed Danielle by the neck and pulled her head up. "Look at her." I glanced at Danielle and then back to him. He slapped her already red cheek with his other hand. "Look at her!" He yelled.

I gulped and held Danielle's gaze as he pummeled her pussy. I felt my erection throbbing and tried desperately to will it away.

"Look at your pretty slut sister," Diego insisted, gripping her neck tightly. I silently asked if she was OK, and she silently told me she was fine, and to just go along with Diego. It was the kind of eye to eye communication only close siblings could manage.

"Still hard," Diego pointed out. My cock stood straight out in my sweatpants, pulsing instinctively along with my sister's heavy breathing. "I knew it, you fuckin pervy asshole. Look at that, Danielle, your brother's got a boner for you." He slapped her ass hard a few times. Her eyes half closed as she groaned.