Big Brother's Benefit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I breathed, realizing she had walked all the way to my room with no panties on.

"I wanna be a good girl, Justin," she whimpered coquettishly. I approached the bed.

"Turn over," I ordered. She rolled onto her stomach, her breasts on the shirt, unknowingly pressing into my sister's pussy juice. I pulled up her skirt and slapped her bare ass hard. Julie yelped with delighted pain. I slapped the other side harder.

"My bag," Julie pointed. I opened it and took out a wooden paddle. Damn, she really was into this. I slammed the paddle against her behind and Julie winced sweetly.

"You really were a bad girl," I said, holding her thigh with one hand and spanking her again with the paddle. "A bad little slut." I could feel the pain of her betrayal in the force of my wrist, but even as she enjoyed it, I restrained myself. I had no real desire to actually physically hurt her, no matter what she'd done. It wasn't in my nature.

"Punish me," she groaned. I spanked her a few more times, then dragged her legs off the bed and bent her over it. I slid her skirt off and rubbed her red ass.

Her wet pussy looked irresistible as I spread her legs apart. But I couldn't fuck her, not with Danielle watching. I couldn't hurt my sister like that. I slid my hand up to her crotch. My thumb slipped in her soaked hole and two fingers rubbed her clit.

"Oh my God, yes," she moaned deeply. Her body quivered as her pussy finally got the touch she hadn't been allowed to give it. I fingered her and teased her clit while my cock grew hard in my pants.

I spanked her with the paddle as I rubbed, sending shrieks of pain from her twitching body amid her moans of joy. It didn't take much to give her the orgasm she'd been craving all night. By the force of the squirt drenching her legs, I judged that she really had obeyed my command to wait. When her gushing ended, I withdrew my hand and wiped it lazily on her ass.

"That's a good slut," I grunted. I grabbed her hair roughly and yanked her head up. I shoved my hand, still dripping with her squirt, against her gorgeous mouth. She sucked her fluid off my fingers and groaned.

"Bag," she gasped. I reached in again and found a metal chain attached to a black leather collar.

"Julie," I held it up with a surprised look on my face. She nodded to the collar excitedly. Where had she even gotten it? I fastened it around her neck, looking back at the closet. What did my sister think of all this?

I yanked the chain around, pulling Julie by the neck, getting a feel for it. I spanked the paddle against her rear and shoved her face down on the bed. She moaned sweetly as I slid two fingers in her pussy, then smeared her juices across her mouth. She licked her lips.

"Thank you," she sighed. What a strange feeling, degrading someone, and being thanked for it. Not that a little spanking and some juice on the lips constituted anything freaky by most standards. But I'd never approached sexuality with this sort of attitude at all. Then again, I'd never been hurt like this before. Then again, did any of it matter, now that Danielle...

I started slapping her clit with my fingertips. Sweet moans of surrender slipped from her glistening lips. I pulled on her leash and she started squirting again, as much from the collar as from my hand pounding her clit. Her shouts of orgasm choked in her throat against the restraint. Her squirt soaked her legs again and sprayed my pants this time. I shoved them and my boxers off, breathing hard.

"Good girl, Julie," I grunted as she lay bent over the bed, catching her breath. "You squirt so good for me." I couldn't even punish her without complimenting her.

"Thank you Justin," she moaned. My hard cock pressed against her red asscheek. I wrapped the chain around my hand and pulled, bringing her to a standing position. On a whim, I reached around her body and slapped her clit with the paddle, not nearly as hard as her ass, but enough to make her body jolt violently.

"Fuck!" she cried, looking over her shoulder at me with shocked eyes. I grinned proudly. I spanked her clit a few more times, then started slapping it rapidly with the paddle. Her sweet face twisted in a blissful wince as I held her neck in place with the chain. Her hands gripped the side of the bed.

"Oh fuck! Justin!" Julie cried helplessly. My hand that held the chain squeezed her waist. I beat her clit forcefully, seething and grunting, driven by a mix of anger and desire. She cried out in pain and pleasure, and by her uncertain face and halting gasps, I knew I'd found something Amir hadn't tried.

As her sensual body tensed, I couldn't stop myself. I shoved my hard dick in her dripping hole. Her pussy immediately clamped down on my cock and she screamed. Her body convulsed as the paddle drove her to tortured ecstasy with my thick shaft buried deep in her spasming pussy.

I groaned at the sensation of being inside her again, and at the force of her orgasm rippling around me. I closed my eyes and saw Danielle's face. I slid my cock out, and she gushed another torrent of squirt down our legs with a rough screech. I let go of the leash and dropped the paddle. She collapsed on the bed with a deep groan.

I stood behind Julie's bent over body breathing hard. I thought of my sweet sister crouched in the closet. I had to stop. My hand caressed Julie's tight ass. Her pussy lips quivered in front of me. My poor darling sister stuck in that closet. I needed to get back to her. My cock throbbed. My mind spun. My dick slid into Julie. Fuck, no. I started pounding Julie. I'm so sorry, Dandy. I forgot about the paddle and collar and just railed into my girlfriend hard and fast.

"Oh Justin!" Julie shrieked with delight. I fucked her frantically with my fingers dug into her waist. I stared at her beautiful profile pressed against my sheets. This was how I wanted to use her.

"Julie!" I cried. The sex slave agreement, Amir, the last week all vanished. I was back inside my girl, my gorgeous Julie, pounding her tight hole passionately.

"I love you, Justin!" Julie whimpered as I slammed deep into her sexy body.

"Oh Julie," I felt my cum rising. "Oh fuck, Julie..." My sister's scrunched face flashed before my eyes again. Dandy...

I grabbed the chain and violently wrenched Julie off the bed as my cock fell from her pussy. I shoved her to her knees and aimed my wet dick, pumping urgently. She didn't have time to open her mouth before my cum blasted onto her face, drenching her pretty nose, her soft cheek, one of her eyes, and her plump lips. I sighed deeply as the last few drops splashed her shapely tits.

"Oh God, Justin," she breathed hard, blinking through the sperm at me. "Was I a good girl for you?" I nodded as I caught my breath and wiped my cock on her soft breasts.

She stood up slowly. I took the collar off. We gazed at each other for a moment, both knowing we had to get to class. Julie rinsed her face quickly in the bathroom, packed her bag, and got dressed. I cleaned my cock and legs with a towel, put my clothes on, and walked her swiftly to the door, eager to save my sister from the cramped closet.

"See you in class," Julie grinned with a flirty look over her shoulder.

"See you soon," I agreed. The door shut and I sprang to the closet and threw it open. Danielle sat naked on the floor next to piles of boxes and clothes.

"I'm so sorry," I apologized profusely and grabbed her arms to help her up.

"It's OK," Danielle assured me, stretching her limbs.

"I didn't mean to," I shook my head. "I didn't mean to do that to you. I feel terrible. And I didn't know if you wanted me to be with Julie or not, I was so confused."

"It's OK," she said again with a hand on my chest to calm me.

"You're not mad? Jealous?"

She patted my chest.

"I'm gonna be gone next week," she reminded me. "I don't expect you to stay celibate until I come back in the Fall." She gave me a small lopsided smile. "If you could patch it up with Julie, I thought you should, that's all." I slid my hand over hers and looked regretfully at her sweet face.

"I didn't mean to fuck her in front of you," I sighed. "I got carried away. But I didn't cum in her."

"Juicy," she smiled wide and stroked my cheek. "I fucked three guys in front of you. It's sweet that you care, though."

"That was different," I protested weakly.

"Besides, you might have fucked her," Danielle said, her fingers tapping on my chest. "But there's one thing you didn't give her."

"What?"

"This." My sister laid her pretty lips on mine and kissed me deeply with her hand gripping the back of my neck.

"Shit," I whispered. She was right, I hadn't kissed Julie at all.

"We better get to class," Danielle observed. As she stepped away from the closet, I noticed a damp spot on the floor.

"Dandy," I pointed, "did you..."

"Every time she did, I did too," she shrugged, pulling her pants on.

"Fuck."

"Not as much, though. I wish I could squirt like that. I don't know how."

"I'm sure we could figure it out," I offered, not knowing at all how to help with that.

"I'd love to learn," she grinned, tugging her shirt over her breasts, "for you."

"I love you," I breathed.

She giggled. "You didn't say that to her either."

-----

Economics was a tense class that day. Danielle and I arrived late. Julie smiled knowingly at me from a few rows over. We kept stealing glances, much like the first time we had noticed each other in class.

But I stole even more glances at my sister. She rarely returned the look, but the tension between us was all-consuming. After fucking Julie, I wanted so badly to get my dick back in my sister. Back... home. I knew Danielle felt the same way. The slight squirm of her tight ass in the seat. The curl of her fingers against her neck. The occasional sharp breaths.

Julie and I both had other classes afterwards, in seperate places. But at the end of Economics, Julie cornered Danielle and I before we could exit the room.

"Hey, Danielle," Julie smiled brightly. "Nice to see you again." She squinted momentarily at the faint but darkened bruise on Danielle's cheek.

"You too," Danielle nodded. "It's been a while."

"I was wondering if you were free tonight," Julie asked me.

"I'm not sure," I glanced at Danielle.

"My roommate will be out for a while," Julie twirled a finger in her bouncy hair. "I mean," she turned to my temporary roommate, "if that's ok with you?" Danielle shrugged indifferently.

"I'll let you know," I evaded.

"I hope you can come," Julie said with just enough emphasis on the last word. My cock twitched.

"I'll let you know," I repeated, then narrowed my eyes. "If I can use you." Julie's eyes went soft and her grin melted into a sigh. "No guarantees," I shrugged. She looked wounded and elated.

"Of course," Julie whispered eagerly. She slipped out of the room. I turned to see Danielle grinning at me. "What?"

"You like this," she cast her eyes after Julie. "You're having fun, aren't you?"

"Shut up."

"Sorry," she pouted. "Don't punish me, Master Justin."

"Fuck you," I slapped her shoulder while she giggled at me.

"Good idea," she whispered and exited the room.

"What?" I followed and she pulled me by the sleeve. "What the fuck-" Danielle dashed into the women's bathroom in the hall, yanking me in with her. She peeked around the privacy wall. "Danielle!" I hissed.

"No one's here," she whispered and ran into a stall. She beckoned me with an emphatic wave. I followed her in and she locked the stall.

Her lips flew to mine and she pushed me against the wall hard. I slipped my tongue in her mouth and grabbed her ass. She shoved her crotch against me.

I threw her against the other wall and pushed my now hard dick against her jeans. She squeaked in my mouth as we made out and I squeezed her tits. Her signature coconut scent melded with the surprisingly floral aroma of the women's room.

She undid her jeans and wriggled them to her ankles, followed by her panties. We kept kissing passionately and she grabbed my cock through my pants and massaged it. She broke the kiss to push her mouth to my ear. "Fuck me," her hot breath sent a shiver through me and her tongue ran down my neck.

"We can't," I gasped, weakly grasping at logic. "Not here..." She squeezed my dick eagerly and pushed my pants off my hips. Her lips returned to mine with ardent craving. My bare cock slid between her legs and along her moist pussy lips.

"Fuck me," she repeated with ruthless lust in her eyes. I spun my sister around, pushed her over with her hands and tits against the side of the stall, and shoved my dick in her tight soaked pussy. She let out one quick yelp and then tried to keep quiet.

I pounded her fast and deep. Her cascading golden hair shimmered and swayed with my rhythm. Her cheek pressed to the wall and her fingers curled against it. Her full lips hung open and a stream of gasping breaths poured from my sister's beautiful body. I squeezed her waist and fucked her with rough urgency. She felt like heaven.

My own soft moans turned to quieter heavy breaths as we suddenly heard the bathroom door open and the clacking of heels on the tile floor. A stall door on the other end of the bathroom squeaked open and shut. I gripped Danielle's shoulder with one hand, clenched her waist with the other, and drove my thick shaft frantically into her.

Her face twisted into an adorable silent scream and her palms slid down the wall as she came. Her delicate body rocked in my hands, my fingers pressed into her supple quaking belly, and my cum erupted into her. I grit my teeth to keep quiet.

I hammered my spurting dick deep and she jolted. My cock head hit her cervix. She winced. I rammed in, holding her firmly in place, throbbing and spewing in her, overcome by the savage urge to blast my sperm as deep as possible into my little sister's body.

A toilet flushed across the room as I drained myself into Danielle. We remained, my hands clutching, my dick deep, our chests heaving, her pussy twitching, the last of my cum spilling into her. We stood locked in a primal sacred moment as the sound of the sink came and went, and the heels clacked past us and out of the room.

Her body went limp and I steadied her, then finally let my spent cock slip from my sister's divine slit. We hastily pulled up our pants and exited the bathroom.

Out in the hall, walking swiftly to the next class, our eyes finally met. The mix of deep love and burning wonder I felt churning in me also shone in her innocent eyes. Not the innocence of a virgin, but the purer innocence of an enthralled lover in the throes of discovery.

We kept walking and only after getting near the next class did we realize we'd been holding hands. We wryly smirked at each other and let go.

-----

"I really need a shower," Danielle declared back at my room, in the late afternoon. I thought back to the morning, waking up to her hand job and then fucking her. Then fucking Julie. Then Danielle again in the bathroom. I couldn't believe it had all happened in one day. Not to mention the intense fuck I'd had with Danielle the night before, and before that, Diego.

That fucking asshole. The more time passed, the more I grew to hate how he'd treated my sister. She was a goddamn goddess and he'd treated her like dirt. And she took it, for me. But maybe I was overreacting, out of brotherly defensiveness. But he made her swallow my cum. Not that she or I had a problem with that, but he didn't know that. That was fucked up for sure. I snapped back to the moment.

"I'll come with you," I offered.

"God, Juicy, don't tempt me..." she heaved a deep sigh. "No, I really just need to get clean. I feel so dirty."

"I bet you do," I ran a hand through her hair. She slapped my chest.

"Stop!" she insisted with wide eyes. "Please, just let me take a normal shower. I love you, but leave me alone. For now."

"I love you too, sexy sis," I grinned. "I'll go hang out for a while. Do what you need to."

I left the room, knowing if I stayed, I wouldn't last two minutes before getting in the shower with her.

I sauntered down the hall and found Amir entering his room. I nodded respectfully. He nodded back. I kept walking.

"Justin," he called after me. I turned around. "Hey," he walked over to me. "How's your sister?"

"She's fine," I replied, wondering what this was about.

"She actually fine?" he asked. "I saw her this morning, when you two were leaving. She had a little..." he touched his own cheek.

"Yeah," I said quickly. "She's OK."

He looked around quickly. "Diego?"

"Yeah," I gulped. Amir shook his head. "It's nothing, really," I added. "She's fine. Just a little rough stuff."

"He's gonna fuck us all," he sighed, unswayed by my assurances. "He's been getting worse. Maybe he wasn't too bad with Danielle, but that's because you were there. But I've heard things. When he's alone with a girl... it's another story."

"Really?" I asked in a hushed tone. I didn't have to ask what he meant. I saw it in his eyes.

"Someday," Amir went on, "he's gonna try that shit on the wrong girl, you know? A girl who will go to school security, or the fuckin cops. You know how it is these days. One complaint like that, the school will shut us down."

I regarded his sober expression with a pang of fear. What would have happened to Danielle if I wasn't there? I remembered her words, 'You don't know what it's like being a girl. All the shit you hear about, what it takes to trust someone.'

"Look, Justin," Amir changed the subject. "You've earned a lot of respect around here. From a lot of the big brothers. Especially from me. Submitting your girl, and your sister, that shows dedication, you know?"

"I follow the rules."

"You do. But this whole business of watching out for your sister. Coming with her. Three fuckin times. That's some real goddamn honorable shit. That's the shit we need around here. Guys like you, who fuckin respect women, not fuckheads like Diego."

"She's my sister," I shrugged. "Anyone would look out for their little sister."

"Not like this, man," he insisted. "I mean who wants to watch their sister get railed? Nobody. I know you don't. But you fuckin did. That's real-ass character." He paused, then leaned in close. "There's talk of you getting bumped up next year. Becoming a big brother. I'm personally vouching for you, if it comes to that."

"Thank you," I whispered sincerely. "That means a lot."

"You keep this to yourself," he pointed at me. I nodded solemnly. "But between you and me, I'm considering you an equal at this point. And as such, I will no longer touch Julie, even if she comes to me. Big brothers don't do each other's girls."

"I appreciate that." I figured this was as close to an apology as I could hope for.

"Truthfully," Amir half-smiled, "I liked your sister better anyway." I laughed.

"Well, glad to be of service."

"And hey, maybe this makes me some kind of freak, but when you told me to fuckin cum in her? Damn, that shit was hot."

"My pleasure," I laughed again.

"Keep that to yourself, too," he cautioned. "Consider it part of the new big brother bond."

"I will," I agreed. Amir slipped into his room, closed the door, and I drew a relieved breath. Despite everything he'd done, somehow I felt glad to have him as an ally.

The relief was short-lived. I went downstairs to the main lounge, and Diego found me.

"Justin," he nodded with a frown. "Come here." I approached, having little choice.

"What's up?" I greeted him in a neutral tone.

"Yo, listen," he said quietly. "That sister of yours is fuckin hot. I want her again."

"What?"

"Bring her to my room tomorrow night. Just her this time."

"We already paid the penalty," I said, trying to keep my voice even.

"I'm your superior," he scowled. "As a big brother, I have a right to her."