Big Brother's Halloween Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck it."

***

"I cannot believe they walked down here like that." Mike said, laughing. Dylan still looked pissed and waved his hand as if to say, Enough.

"I didn't have an issue with it." Lars said. Christian laughed and Tommy commented on Nat's ass before they all turned to focus on the game, not wanting to piss Dylan off any more. They passed the tequila bottle back and forth a few more times, and it wasn't long before the alcohol and secret molly kicked in.

Christian was the first to excuse himself; he walked quickly over to the basement bathroom and locked the door. He looked down at his pants, surprised at the sudden, throbbing boner that had occured. It wasn't cool to get hard around your bros, he had to get rid of that thing asap. Christian quickly undid his belt and, after running the water, wrapped his hand around his girth. Christian's dick was an average length, but thick. One of the few uncut guys on the team, locker room talk boosted his confidence and belief that he did have an advantage in the girth department.

Christian stroked himself quickly, hoping for a quick release before any of the guys got suspicious. After a few minutes, Mike walked past Dylan awkwardly concealing his hard-on, and banged on the door. Christian jumped, sweating.

"Dude are you shitting? I need in there." Mike said urgently. Christian cussed and tucked his dick back into his pants, hoping maybe his boner would just die down. He turned the water off and opened the door.

"I wouldn't go in there for a while--" Christian joked. Mike cut him off.

"Dude, are you hard too?" Mike whispered.

Fuck.

"Um--" Christian mumbled.

"I feel like that trip we took out in the desert a few summers back, you remember that shit?" Mike asked. Christian nodded. On a camping vacation the pair had agreed to trip together for the first time, and it wasn't something they wanted the whole team to know.

"I couldn't even get rid of it by beating off, dude." Christian confessed.

"Fuck that, I'm not gonna sit around hard. I'm gonna come to the thought of Cali's tits." Mike winked at Christian, well aware of Christian's old crush on their best friend's younger sister.

"Fuck you." Christian rolled his eyes and pushed past Mike, leaving his friend to try what he failed to do.

Christian walked back past the TV and announced to the guys that they had been drugged.

"The fuck are you talking about?" Lars asked. Christian ran through all he was feeling, pointing to the bulge in his pants to make his point clear. Dylan cleared his throat awkwardly but nodded, and Christian noticed that Dylan had covered himself with a chip bag a while ago. Tommy pointed to his own tented pants, and Lars was the last to confess that he also had a boner.

"Okay great, so we're all hard and tripping. What do we do now?" Dylan griped.

Mike came out of the bathroom and stepped beside Christian.

"Well, we'll tell you what didn't work." Mike said, waving his hands in the air.

"What about the girls?" Lars suggested in a dreamy tone.

"Dude, that's my sister!" Dylan shouted.

"The other one isn't." Lars said.

The guys all nodded and Dylan looked miserable. He couldn't believe that Cali would crash his party like this-- couldn't a guy watch football and talk shop with his friends in peace?

"What was her name again?" Lars asked.

"Which one? Cali is Dylan's sister, Nat is the one with the fine ass and pretty mouth." Mike explained.

"Hey, Cali!" Lars called. "Come down here!"

Dylan looked like he wanted to punch Lars.

"What the fuck, dude?" He asked. Lars just shrugged.

***

"Holy shit it worked!" Cali squealed when she heard her name called. "They want us back down there!"

Nat and Cali had a celebratory moment, jumping up and down in their tiny outfits, whispering their congrats for Nat's devious plan.

"My potion worked!" Nat said. "Let's go get 'em."

The girls hurried downstairs and stood by the TV, trying to look innocent.

"What's up?" Cali asked with a smile.

"Did you drug us?" Dylan demanded.

"Whatever could you mean, Dyl?" Nat asked, pouting at the accusation.

"We mean, this!" Mike jumped up and pointed to his pants, then waved towards the rest of the group's...problems.

"Oh, that." Nat giggled. Cali openly checked out Christian's bulge, eager to see what was hiding in his jeans.

"Looks uncomfortable." Cali stated, grinning cheekily.

"Really uncomfy," Nat said. She walked back to where she had sat earlier, between Dylan and Mike. "Like maybe you need some help?"

Nat looked up at Mike and licked her lips, eyeing the outline of his dick in his sweats. Without looking away from Mike, Nat reached over and brushed Dylan's leg, causing him to jump. But he didn't move away.

Cali noticed the glassy look in the guys' eyes and hesitated. When she saw Lars wave her over, her doubts ceased.

She quickly crossed to Lars, glad that Christian was still beside him, and tried not to look too eager.

"Do you need help, too?" Cali asked sweetly. Lars nodded in a serious way and, without hesitation, stood and dropped his pants.

"Oh my god, what the fuck." Dylan groaned from across the room. Cali glanced his way and saw that Nat was rubbing her brother's bulge through his pants. Nat had successfully already fished Mike's cock out of his pants and was enthusiastically blowing him. Dylan was trying not to look at his friends' dicks, or his little sister.

Cali decided to give her asshole brother a show.

She dropped to her knees in front of Lars and gestured at Christian to step forward and drop his pants, too. She knew what his chest and arms and back and neck looked like, had fantasized over every vein and muscle, but she had never seen his cock. Christian looked like he was gathering the courage to follow her order, so Cali focused on Lars for a moment.

Lars' cock was impressively long, like something out of a porn. It stood straight up, precum dripping from his thick head, his dick practically jumping with each soft breath that Cali directed at it. While Nat had done most of the cross country fucking, Cali had seen her share of dick, too. She eagerly dipped her head to the head of Lars' dick and licked the precum from his slit.

Lars sucked in a breath and tilted his head back, ecstatic. Christian moved forward, propelled by desire or jealousy he wasn't sure, and dropped his pants as well. Cali turned her focus to memorize Christian's cock: surely they would never sleep together again and she wanted the material to pleasure herself to later. The thought of pleasuring herself caused Cali to unconsciously bring a hand to her mound, the "skirt" not concealing her movement at all. Christian groaned, looking down at Cali on her knees. He could see almost all of her nipples, pale and perfect, could see the swell of her tits from his vantage point.

Cali Robinson was looking at his dick like she had never seen one before. Christian thought that if he wasn't so high, he would have come right then.

Cali kept one hand firmly on herself as she reached her other up to stroke Lars' long cock. She continued to take in the beautiful view of Christian's dick-- uncut, she'd never seen that before-- before she dove right in. She dropped open her mouth and, using her tongue as a slick guide, took half of Christian's dick into her mouth.

Fuck, he's so thick! Cali thought. She bobbed her head a few times, really getting going, adoring the sounds of Lars and Christian giving over to the pleasure. Christian's hands tangled into her hair, Lars dropped a strong hand to her throat as she tried to get all of Christian down.

Cali kept stroking, kept sucking, kept pressing against herself. She felt like she was high, too, absolute ecstasy rolling through her stomach as she kneaded her heat and breathed in the excitement of the boys.

Daring a peek to Nat's side of the room, Cali saw that she was just as busy. Nat was still sitting on the couch between Mike and Dylan. Mike had sat down, his pants around his ankles, Nat's long, painted fingers wrapped around his dick. Cali's eyes widened when she saw that Nat's other hand was wrapped around her brother's dick and, oh god, he was as big as she said. Cali moaned around Christian's cock, causing him to suck in a breath and pull her head down further on himself.

Cali could only see Tommy's toned ass: he stood in front of Nat, pumping his hips as she swallowed up the length of his cock while stroking off Mike and Dylan. Cali was almost jealous: Nat had three swollen dicks near her, and of course Cali wanted to give Nat something else to focus on, too.

Cali could hear the little moans that Nat made as her friend bobbed up and down Tommy's length. She could see that Dylan was breathing heavily, but his eyes were closed. Mike was looking at Cali and watching Nat blow Tommy, unsure of which view was his favorite.

Cali decided to switch to Lars' cock, Christian's girth falling out of her mouth with a wet plop. She heard Christian's sigh of frustration; the boys were really pent up! She wrapped her hand around Christian and furiously stroked him: she could jerk him off much faster than she could blow him. She tasted Lars': licking up and down his shaft before plunging the entirety of his length down her throat. Lars reached down and held her head there until tears were running from her face.

So much for the Halloween makeup. Cali thought. The force that Lars used turned her on even more and she started thinking of the type of lover he was-- she hoped he was a rough fucker, and the demanding hands on the back of her hand were backing that theory up. Finally, Lars released her with a groan, and she quickly bobbed up and down his dick, trying to suck him as fast as she was stroking Christian.

Cali peeked over at Nat again and saw that Dylan had his eyes open--and he was watching her! He didn't blush or cringe when their eyes met. In fact, Cali could swear he let out a little moan of excitement. Cali slipped her hand inside of her panties, finally, and dipped two fingers into her wet heat.

Dylan reached down and started pumping his own cock, leaving Nat to service Mike and Tommy a little closer. Cali could not believe it, but she was really fingering herself while watching her big brother stroke his dick. Cali turned her focus back to Lars and Christian, a little confused but undeniably hornier than she was just a few seconds ago.

Cali had always considered her brother good looking, but to be attracted to his cock? To rub the hard nub of her clit in time to him stroking himself? While she had Christian's cock in her other hand??

What kind of dream is this?

"Alright, I need to come." Lars announced. Cali pulled back from his dick, confused. He definitely wasn't already about to come from the blowjob, she could feel the throbbing of his erection under her tongue. What was his point?

"I think you all do." Nat giggled. Cali looked at her beautiful friend, and back up at Lars. An idea formed and Cali was suddenly endlessly grateful to liquid courage.

Cali pulled her fingers from her sopping cunt and crawled to the middle of the room, aware of how turned on she was and how hard it was to move away from those dicks. When Cali reached the glow of the TV she waggled her fingers at Nat.

"Come here." She demanded. All eyes were on Cali, and Nat's eyes looked hungry. Nat slid from the couch and crawled over to Cali, aware of Cali's intentions.

"Well, it's about time, Cali." Nat whispered. Cali leaned in quickly, before she could lose her nerve, and kissed her best friend on the mouth. Nat returned the heat of the kiss with her own passion, sliding her tongue between Cali's lips, scooting closer to her.

Nat, always the braver one, grabbed onto Cali's tits and squeezed them through the tiny shirt. Within moments, Nat was tugging the fairly useless fabric over Cali's head and then removing her own shirt. Both girls, topless, their breasts in clear view for everyone, went back to kissing.

The guys all stood and walked to Cali and Nat, encircling them as they stroked themselves. Seeing each other naked was no new thing, but having two hot girls at their feet as a group definitely was. They avoided eye contact, focusing on the view as Cali boldly pinched and tugged at Nat's hard nipples.

This was it. She was finally touching the body she had stared at, thought of, drooled over for so many years! Nat's tits weren't big by any means but they were perfect handfuls, and Cali cupped each in her hands, rolling Nat's dark nipples between her fingers as her friend moaned into her mouth.

Cali was pleasantly surprised when Nat dropped her hand and slid Cali's panties to the side. Cali hadn't been sure how far her friend had wanted to go with the show, but she was not disappointed with the direction Nat was taking them in. Cali gasped as Nat slipped one, then two fingers into her heat. Nat dipped her head to Cali's neck, sucking at her soft skin while she curled her fingers inside of Cali, searching for the spot to drive Cali crazy.

Cali kept her eyes open as Nat fingered and sucked at her; she stared into the faces of the boys circled around them, her eyes drooping in pleasure. She reveled in the outline of Christian's fit form and girthy cock; loved the attentive stare from Lars as he stroked himself; finally got a good look at Tommy and Mike's cocks, each enlarged and dripping with precum; and finally locked eyes with Dylan, her big brother, the one who used to push her in the mud. He was watching intently, his mouth slightly open, breathing hard. Cali could see the sheen of precum on the fat head of his over-sized dick. She suddenly thought of Dylan inside her, filling her out, maybe while Nat was on her face?

Cali cried out when Nat brushed against her G-spot and Nat, delighted to have found it, went to work. She curled her fingers inside her best friend over and over again, causing Cali to cry out with pleasure. Nat kept her thumb roving over Cali's clit, and dipped her head to suck on the Cali's hard nipples. She nipped and suckled at Cali, fingering her, bringing her to the brink.

Nat could feel that Cali was about to come. Nat cried out with her own pleasure, completely ignoring the boys but enraptured by the feeling of Cali pulsing around her fingers. Cali cried out and arched her back, thrusting herself against Nat's hand as her first orgasm rolled through her.

Cali thought Dylan would burst; she kept eye contact with him as Nat caused her to come hard against her best friend's hand.

"Holy. Shit." Cali giggled breathlessly. Nat giggled, too, but continued her focus on Cali. She tugged at the red panties, pulling Cali's hips up so she could pull them off. She left the skirt on, not that it covered anything, and revealed the pale-blonde heart-shaped trim of hair above Cali's wet pussy. Nat heard the guys all gasp and knew exactly what she wanted to do next.

She pushed Cali back to the ground, laying her back and bending her legs so her pussy was openly exposed. Nat could see the slick of Cali's puffy lips, the heat from her excitement so close.

Cali felt bashful for a brief moment, she was naked in front of her brother and his friends, she had just been fingered by a woman for the first time. Cali almost wanted to cover her face and call it quits, almost. The possibility of even more fun kept her still.

Nat didn't give her too much more time to think. Before Cali knew it, Nat had stripped out of her own underwear and was straddling herself across Cali's face, reverse cowgirl style.

"Be a good girl Cali, and go back to helping two people." Nat said. She lowered herself to Cali's mouth and ground herself, slowly, against Cali's face. Cali caught on quickly and stuck her tongue out. Cali brought her hands to grip Nat's ass, the huge cheeks she had always been jealous of, digging her fingers into Nat's hips. Nat let out a small cry as Cali started to pleasure her.

Nat looked around the circle of guys, each looking hungrier than the last, everyone staring at the open space between Cali's legs. Nat noticed with a shock that Dylan was even looking, pumping furiously to the sight of his sister's open pussy.

"You, stand here," Nat pointed to Lars, breathlessly giving out orders. She had Lars in her mouth, Tommy and Dylan in her hands, and Christian between Cali's legs in a moment. Lars, the one who announced that he desperately wanted to come, began to fuck Nat's face. She was game for the roughness, she moaned against his cock as Cali lapped at her cunt. Nat's vision was slightly blurred but she peered at Christian and watched as he lined his bare cock up against Cali's opening. Nat was impressed by how thick he was, she was momentarily jealous of the full-feeling that Cali would get when that girth was buried in her.

Nat watched as Christian slowly entered Cali; he rubbed the head of his cock up and down the slick of her heat, rubbing himself against her clit, causing Cali to cry out against Nat's mound. Nat rocked on Cali's tongue, allowed Lars to continue to throat-fuck her, and moaned when Christian pumped his cock once, twice, three times into Cali's opening before burying himself in her.

Christian put his hands under Cali's plump ass and raised her hips against his length, fully dipping himself into his crush. He could hear Cali's reaction, and knew that Nat was watching him even while she was brutally face-fucked by his impatient friend Lars. Christian looked up to see that Nat was stroking off Mike and Dylan, and that Dylan, his best friend, was watching him fuck his sister.

Christian felt a twisted joy and started pounding into Cali in earnest. His girth filled her and she was soon all but screaming against Nat's dripping cunt. Christian saw Dylan's eyes widen, thought he saw a flash of jealousy, but then Nat upped her stroking speed and Dylan was lost to the pleasure of her hand on his dick.

Christian had never felt so pent up in his life. He wasn't entirely sure what their drinks had been laced with, but he knew he could have never lasted this long without the drug. He had pictured fucking the beautiful Cali for years, ever since she had grown massive tits and started openly checking him out.

Christian reached out to pinch Cali's nipples as he bucked away, adding another layer of stimulation to Cali's pleasure. She was gasping against Nat's pussy, grinding back against Christian's hips as he filled her with his cock, absolutely lost in the moment. Christian wanted to remember Cali that way forever, flushed and screaming, wet against him. Christian felt the familiar start of his orgasm and thought, briefly, that he should pull out. He quickly ignored the logic and, instead, stopped his rocking, choosing to be deeply tucked into Cali as he came.

Cali could feel the tightening of her own orgasm, and stopped lapping at her best friend's pussy just long enough to scream out as she came again, and as she felt Christian dump his seed deep into her. Cali could not believe she was being filled to the brim with Christian, she didn't want to lose the feeling but she definitely still wanted to be fucked. Cali couldn't remember being more horny in her life.

Christian pulled out from Cali, watching the delicious sight of some of his spunk seep from Cali's reddened pussy lips. Her hips were bruised from his grip, her nipples hard, her pussy sopping wet and sloppy. Christian smiled and pushed off, leaving that space between Cali's legs open again.

Nat pulled from Lars' cock as Cali and Christian came. She watched intently as Christian pulled away from Cali, letting some of his come slip out of her now-empty cunt.

"You, next." She told Lars. She grinned at Dylan and took his monster into her mouth, working away as Cali went back to eating her out. Cali wasn't bad for never sleeping with a woman, and with Dylan's beautiful dick in her mouth, Mike's boner pulsing under her hands, and Lars bending down to fuck her best friend, Nat finally came. Her orgasm ripped through her intensely and she moaned against Dylan's dick, nearly needing to stop blowing him just so she could cry out.