Big Brother's Halloween Bash

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cali was surprised when Nat came on her tongue, grinding her fat lips harder down against Cali's dripping wet mouth and chin. Cali hadn't seen Lars leave Nat's mouth and turn to her vag, but she was suddenly keenly aware of someone spreading apart her pussy lips. She groaned when she felt long fingers enter her, probing again for that beloved spot, and knew it was Lars. The blue-eyed stranger with the pretty hands was fingering her on the basement floor!

Lars curled his fingers inside her and dipped his head to her taste her clit. He ran his tongue over the nub, and Cali wondered if she could die from over-stimulation. Satisfied with his quick exploration that Cali was still wet and willing, Lars lifted Cali's bottom from the ground and slid into her with one motion. Cali cried out and Lars moaned as he bottomed out in her.

Lars gripped her harshly by the hips and started pounding into Cali. He wished he could be fucking her from behind, her hair in one hand and her throat in another, but this would do. Lars didn't mind the slick feel of his friend's come inside of her, either. The slapping sound of Lars slamming into Cali echoed through the basement as Nat continued to blow Dylan.

Lars wanted to last all night but he was ready to burst. Unashamed at the length of time he lasted in Cali, he cried out as he started to come. He pumped most of his seed into her and at the last moment pulled out to continue coming across her flat stomach, watching as the come pooled between her bouncing tits. Lars could see the slick of Nat's juices against Cali's face, could see how flushed they both were. Lars pulled away from Cali and nodded to Mike, he had almost forgotten that Cali's own brother was in the room until Lars saw him: Dylan was watching Cali get fucked, not even watching Nat blow him!

Nat climbed off of Cali and laid down beside her, pulling Mike and Dylan down with her. Mike quickly tucked himself into Cali, whose eyes were closed and her cheeks rosy-red with pleasure. Nat loved the view of Cali breathing hard, gripping into the carpet as yet another guy tore into her.

Nat guided Dylan's massive cock into her own heat. She had missed the feeling of something that big inside of her, she dug her nails into his shoulders as he started to pump into her. Nat noticed that Dylan looked back and forth between herself and Cali, no confusion in his eyes, only lust.

"Touch her." Nat whispered to Dylan. He looked at her like she was crazy for a minute but kept fucking her. Nat reached over and pinched one of Cali's perfect nipples. "Touch her." She repeated.

Dylan checked that Cali's eyes were still closed and then reached a hand of his own over. He cupped one of Cali's breasts, remembering the times she'd danced in their living room in booty shorts and tank tops. He would complain she was inappropriate, but really he'd had filthy thoughts about his own sister for some time. Now he was massaging her tit, enjoying the way she breathed harder in response, enjoying the tight feel of her perky nipple between his fingers.

Cali opened her eyes to see both Nat and Dylan (!) touching her breasts. She tried to not look shocked and looked into Mike's face; he was flushed from the pace he was keeping as he rocketed in and out of her. Cali felt like she was going to burst again and doubled down on her grip on the carpet.

"Oh, fuck, I'm going to come again." Cali moaned.

Mike felt Cali tighten around his length and groaned, he was so ready to bust.

In a quick moment Cali was riding through her third orgasm, and Mike was gasping as rope after rope of come shot into his best friend's little sister.

Nat had a horribly naughty thought, and she sensed she just might get away with her plan.

"Your turn." Nat said quietly. She released her grip on Dylan and turned to look at Christian and Lars. She could see they were both hard again. Moving away from Dylan, who looked confused and unsure, she got on all fours and waited for Christian and Lars to decide who was going where. She was delighted when Christian fitted into her slot and Lars came to face fuck her again. Perfect.

Dylan couldn't believe that Nat would suggest something so...wrong! Cali was breathing hard beside him, recovering from her third orgasm, and Dylan was torn between bringing her to her fourth, or fleeing the basement. This was a line that couldn't be uncrossed.

Cali opened her eyes sleepily and smiled at her big brother.

"It's okay." She whispered. Dylan felt his cock twitch in response.

Fuck it.

He went quickly between Cali's legs, afraid he would back out. He thought back on the times he had pictured eating Cali out, her tan legs wrapped around him as she screamed. He remembered the wet dreams where he caught her naked, threw her on the bed, and ravaged every inch of her.

This was really happening.

Dylan lined himself up with Cali and slid into her. Cali gasped, her eyes wide, as she felt how truly huge Dylan was. Thick and long, possibly even as thick as Christian, and longer than Lars! Cali's instinct was immediately to ride against Dylan's cock, each thrust from each individual bringing them closer together. Before long Dylan was buried in his sister, breathless, leaning over to grip her tits while he started to pump into her.

Cali was wet and tight, she was filled with his friends' come, and she was bouncing away on his cock, crying out. Cali was damn near screaming as he thrust into her, marking his place with rough touches to her breasts, fully planning on being the last one to pump his seed into her.

Holy shit, he was going to come in his sister.

Nat watched Dylan fuck Cali eagerly, enjoying the feeling of Christian inside of her as she brought Lars to the brink of another orgasm with her mouth. She wanted to come when Dylan and Cali did, and she could tell they were going to come together. Brother and sister were moaning, gasping against each other, Cali's hands balled in fists as Dylan abused her tits and pounded into her pussy.

She could see when Dylan started tensing up, hear the change in his breathing, how Cali got louder. She bounced harder against Christian's fat cock, reveling in how he stretched her cunt out, and brought her hand to her clit.

Within moments the three of them were coming at the same time: Brother, sister and best friend. Nat cried out as her cunt tightened around Christian's dick, and Cali shook against Dylan as he emptied himself into her. Nat could see the come leaking out of Cali, how sloppy the whole scene was just added to her pleasure as she came hard. Christian followed quickly behind, coming while pressed deeply inside of Nat's heat.

Christian pulled out of Nat, some of his come splashing to the ground beneath her. She collapsed to the floor, trembling, as Dylan and Cali pulled apart. Cali was still breathing hard, her whole body shaking, her toes curled and her hands in fists. Dylan removed his bruising hands and slid out of her, falling back onto his ass, exhausted.

The room was filled with panting, heat, and the smell of sex. Nat was deliriously happy, and Cali was widely smiling, her eyes still closed.

"Happy Halloween, boys." Nat called out, everyone chuckling from wherever position they had collapsed to.

"We should do that again, Nat." Cali said. Nat agreed that they should, and soon.