Big Butt Bethany

Story Info
Like mother, like daughter.
4.9k words
4.45
24.1k
41

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 02/09/2024
Created 09/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two snickering youths should have been training but their focus was completely elsewhere. They were constantly checking out the third person at the not-so-busy gym and glanced at each other knowingly. Compressing their urge to burst out laughing and howling at each other and to her.

As the boys were only eighteen she looked old enough to be their mother but not so old that she would not have been attractive to them. Quite the opposite. If they had been bold enough they would have stared but now they settled for taking a stealthy peek whenever they could do it unnoticed. The other one of the boys punched his companion in the arm and discreetly held his hand in front of him as if he would be grabbing something firmly at the level of his waist.

The other boy understood it perfectly. If only he could bury his fingers into the large behind of the woman working on the treadmill. He bet it would feel like heaven. He had to cover his mouth with his hand and fight his laughter. His eyes were telling his buddy that he was as entertained as his friend was.

Bethany had not noticed the boys at all. She was enjoying her training and was sorry for not finding the gym sooner in her life. It made her feel so energetic and active. She had her favorite music in her headset speakers and as the exercise was a good one she could feel her heart beating.

Earlier that week she had bought a brand new exercise outfit and when she had seen it in the gym mirror she knew it was quite flattering to her body. Pushing all her curves into optimal places. Keeping everything snug and tightly together. Enhancing her full figure.

It was difficult to believe the gym gear was supposed to be so tight. But she trusted that the young girl at the sportswear shop knew these things far better than she would. Especially the pants made her feel a bit funny. They hugged her ass so closely they could have as well been glued onto her skin and the midsection at the back was buried deep in her butt crack. At the section where her buttocks ended and her spine started to crawl upwards a cute triangle was created by wrinkles of the fabric.

She was happy she had not gone with the nude color since she could imagine that would have been too much. With this level of tightness, it would have looked like she did not have pants at all. Furthermore, the lavender, which she had picked, had always been one of her favorite colors.

As she felt sweat pouring out from her skin she was certain her workout would have the desired effect. Being a bit conscious of her weight she wanted to lose a few pounds. This definitely would do it. Such a thing had never been on her priorities but everything had changed recently. She had met a man none like she had met before. And for him, she wanted to look as good as possible.

She could feel a warmness in her chest as she was thinking about him. How manly he was and how he could make her laugh with his hilarious but sometimes outstandingly rude jokes. And how excited he could make her in the bedroom. The warm feeling did not reside only in her chest anymore. As her thoughts traveled to her man Rex, she could feel that also her pussy was warming up.

For almost two decades she had been thinking that she was not that sexual by nature. Her daughter Tiffany had always been the center of her universe and somehow bringing strange new men into her life had never felt appropriate. And she had been having such mixed feelings about Tiffany's father for such a long time that she just hadn't dared to throw herself into new relationships.

It was almost as if only yesterday she had met the father of her child. She could still remember it well. How his confident manner and handsome looks had bedazzled the younger version of herself. How his charming wide Texan accent and killer smile had torn down any resistance Bethany might have had.

She closed her eyes and reminisced how he had dined and wined her and then taken her to his hotel room. With wide eyes, she had looked as he opened the badass belt buckle on his jeans and then pulled both of them to the hotel bed.

The sex had been terrific. He had made love to her for the whole night. Turning her into positions she had not known to exist. Making her give oral for the first time in her life. And when she had asked for him to use a condom he had just told her it would feel so much better without it. And she had believed him. And it had felt good. He had made her cum and had cummed in her pussy many times.

So it was not that big of a surprise that Bethany's next period never came. What had been a surprise was that the traveling Texan cowboy was a married man. Just looking for an exciting swing while staying in Bethany's town. How mad had Bethany been at the time? With an angry fit, she had told him she would be having the baby on her own and that she would never want to see him again.

Now, almost two decades later, she was angry no more. The heated fling with the Matthew McConaughey look-alike had given her the most precious thing in her life. Her daughter. Time heals all wounds and with fondness, she thought how Tiffany's hair was as golden as her father's had been. Bethany's own hair was chestnut brown but just as gorgeous.

Many times she had thought that Tiffany's father was some sort of sexual monster. He had used Bethany's young body so relentlessly. But now she had met a new man and could not help but shake her head in disbelief at all the things she had done with Rex after they met. For a moment she even considered that maybe it wasn't the men but maybe it was her body that made them so. It seemed that both Tiffany's father and Rex just had gone mad with lust after they had laid their eyes on her naked body.

----------------

More or less 3 weeks earlier.

Sparkling lemonade enjoyably tickled down on Rex's throat. Fixing the tripling faucet in Bethany's kitchen had been an easy job and he had happily obliged when she had offered him some refreshment. What he enjoyed far more than the soft drink was the buxom milf in front of him. The way she was twirling her hair with her finger. The way she had been constantly blushing from the first sight of Rex at her door.

Her curves were just as spectacular as Rex's fried Bob had told him. And without too much modesty he kept scanning at those every now and then. Just casually letting his eyes roam free on her body as they talked this and that.

There seemed to be some sort of contradiction in this woman. She spoke of her volunteer work at the local parish and about how she has devoted her life to her daughter Tiffany. But her body was telling a completely different story. That was practically screaming to Rex, "Take me here and now, what are you waiting for!"

And when the lemonade was gone Rex just knew he had to go for it. As a last act of hesitation, Bethany backed away into the kitchen counter when Rex made his move. But it was a feeble attempt to escape as the towering black man just leaned in closer and closer until his lips were on her lips.

Pressing his large frame strongly on her he pinned her between himself and the sink. As Rex kissed Bethany his hands took a strong hold of her waist. And then downwards. Cupping her huge butt with both hands while tentatively sticking his tongue between her lush lips and into her mouth.

She winced somewhat reluctantly at his advancements but her mouth did not just let his tongue squirm in but was sucking on it with purpose. Rex moaned when her huge knockers were pressing against his chest and her heated kisses were even more pleasurable than he had imagined.

Bethany couldn't believe her own words but she whispered to him, "Please, my daughter might catch us, could we please take this to my bedroom?"

"But of course. Lead the way," whispered Rex back at her as he let Bethany leave from his embrace. But only for a second. Then he was hugging her from behind and smelling her wavy brown hair. Giving little kisses and nibbling on her delicate ear.

Bethany could feel something prominent on her ass. Rex was pushing his crotch so deeply into her behind that he was practically driving her toward her bedroom with the bulge in his pants. And yes, she could feel it. It could not be anything else but this big man's hard cock that was getting its first contact with the large globes of her ass.

She had just the time to slam her bedroom door shut when Rex was already ripping her clothes off. She found out that there was great urgency in Rex's movements but also great skill. He did not fumble with her bra and with only one hand he flicked his fingers and the lock was open behind her back. And then her titties were out in the open.

For a moment she was worried her breasts would not meet his standards but one look into his face confirmed quite the opposite. Rex was marveling at her boobs as if they were the eighth wonder of the world. And then he crouched his tall frame and ducked into them with his face. With some serious titty sucking they proceeded onto her bed.

There the interracial couple made out heavily while still trying to lose the rest of their clothes. And when the clothes were gone Rex could no longer hold himself from it. With swagger, he rose on top of her and bluntly set his cock down right between her boobs. He could see this was somewhat new to her but since she did nothing to stop him he proceeded as he wished.

She looked way younger than she was as she was staring down at Rex's huge black cock with crisscrossed eyes. It amused Rex greatly. The huge knockers and even bigger ass of Bethany had been ogled by Rex a lot during their still brief encounter but now there was something else in the room that was equally disproportioned.

"That can not be real!" was all that Bethany was thinking when she saw his manhood. It felt extremely heavy on her chest and it was somewhat outrageous that he had just pushed it there. Yet, she enjoyed it a lot. Rex's strong hands were pushing her big tits onto both sides of his cock and Bethany thought that it was insane that she was doing these things with a man she barely knew. No matter how new and sudden the sexual encounter was to her she could not deny that her body responded to his moves as if those were exactly what she had been secretly waiting for.

Her nipples stood proudly up as his fingers were manipulating them. Placing her hands on his hips she could feel them working. Pushing his hips back and forth. Making his cock move between her breasts. Once more she tried to look down and the smooth and dark head of his cock almost disappeared into her pale cleavage and then emerged again.

Pushing his hips forward as much as possible Rex wanted more. Looking down at the sexy milf he saw the largest pair of knockers and his huge cock between them. With some adjustments, he rose even higher and started to insert the tip of his penis into her lips. He had to bend his cock into an arc to do it but he managed to fuck her titties and mouth at the same time.

She did not dare to look up at him anymore and with closed eyes, she made her lips round and welcomed his fat penis in. She certainly had not known a man could simultaneously insert his penis between her tits and into her mouth but she was starting to realize Rex was not like other men.

Just when she was adjusted to his cock stretching her mouth open he shifted and rose to a perfect push-up position on top of her face. She even gagged a little as Rex was pushing the boundaries on the back of her mouth. Filling her oral cavity with his big and horny staff.

Every time Rex decided to proceed Bethany was more than a bit flustered by what this man wanted. Her mouth had been so good on his cock that as a follow up he fed his large ballsack to her next. And obediently she sucked those as well with eager moves.

For some reason, her friend Jimmy from her parish came into her mind. He was someone who always had been very nice to Bethany and to whom she had considered reaching out for some sort of a relationship. But although being very nice to her Jimmy had never made any move on her. Now she was certain that if something had happened with Jimmy it definitely would not have included him inserting big balls into her mouth like this.

She let out an involuntary yelp of surprise as Rex suddenly had enough of her mouth and flipped her over on her bed. Tummy down she waited for it. Rex placed a pillow under her hips making her ass rise high in the air. She tried to visualize how she would look to him and thought of her large bum. It made her cheeks burn from embarrassment.

After Rex had tapped her buttcheeks with his dangling cock a few times he made some adjustments and was knocking at her pussylips from behind. A hard slap on her ass cheek made her yelp again.

"God damn bitch your ass is priceless" Rex murmured from behind and then leaned in for more. Her pussy was cramped from the large invader but also extremely wet from all of it. And inch by inch he pushed himself in. They were both moaning and for a second Bethany was thinking that her daughter might hear them but then she forgot about it completely and was pleading for Rex to take her.

And he did. With minimum warm-up strokes, he was fucking her pussy hard. In and out with his full length. Admiring how her pussylips followed his cock. They both panted and growled from the pleasure of it.

So much so that Bethany's daughter, Tiffany, had to listen to it all in the next room. The thin wall of their apartment could not stop their carnal sounds. And the nineteen-year-old blonde bombshell did not know what to think of it. One does not want to listen to one's parent having sex but the hyper-aroused voices of the love-making couple and Rex's naughty pillow talk did not leave her cold.

"Oh my did he just call my mom a "bitch"?" Tiffany thought and giggled at it. Isn't bitch like a female dog? Apparently, it was some sort of a role-play. And Tiffany was pondering if she was supposed to make some cute little barking sounds if someone would call her a bitch in the bed? Maybe her boyfriend Bob would like to play with her like that later on.

The sounds and the thought of her boyfriend made Tiffany horny. She even put her hand into her labia and pleasured herself a bit. One hand on her large boob and the other in her frilly panties she focused on Rex's deep voice and rubbed herself to an orgasm.

Later on, Rex was completely oblivious that Tiffany had had almost as good of an orgasm as her mother had when he ran into her in the kitchen. Rex should have been embarrassed of his attire but he wasn't. He had pulled on Bethany's thin nightgown and it was so tight on him that it left very few details of his body for the guesswork. Most parts of his legs were bare and there was a risk of flashing his hung penis under the hem of the gown.

He knew Tiffany was his friend's girlfriend so he did not make any serious moves on the young blonde. But he still noticed her looking down at his attire and made sure to push his crotch forward. Tiffany blushed but greeted him merrily even so. With a shitfaced grin, Rex returned to the bedroom and Bethany after Tiffany had helped him to find what he was looking for.

Bethany was lying on the bed exhausted from the workout her black visitor had given her. Her pussy was leaking cum and when she heard him returning she could not believe he still wanted to do what he wanted to do. But with the lube found in the kitchen drawer in his hand, Rex positioned himself behind the curvy woman. Admiring her big butt for all its shape and size.

The lube was mainly for calming Bethany down. When Rex had first tried to insert his semen-covered black cock into her butthole she had protested. He had cummed already a couple of times, so his cock, and especially her pussy floated with their cum. Rex knew the lube would not remove any more friction than their combined juices could do. But he was also figuring that if using the lube would coax her into letting him do it he would play along.

Now Bethany was out of excuses. Ass up she could feel Rex fumbling around between her asscheeks. First with his fingers but right after that with his fat cock. With small and excruciatingly slow pushes he penetrated her butthole. Bethany had to cover her mouth with her hands as she didn't want to make these embarrassing whimpering sounds. The initial penetration was tight and there was some relief when Bethany felt her small asshole giving in and the fattest part of Rex's cock was finally in her rectum.

She would have made him stop it but as he was doing it to her he also whispered gentle words of encouragement into her ear. From his loving words and out of breath panting Bethany understood that it must be outstandingly pleasurable for a man to bury his cock into a big and soft ass like hers. So she endured and even pushed her ass a little higher for him. Making sure it would be as good as it gets.

Burying his face into her hair and nibbling her neck with his teeth Rex pumped her ass slow and steady. Her asshole milked his cock with an iron grip and the large pillowy buttocks felt awesome every time his hips landed on her ass. Feeling her massive boobs with his hands while grinding his cock deeper and deeper was just heavenly.

When he felt he was about to cum he did not prolong it any more than necessary. Even in his lustful state, he guessed it had to be at least somewhat uncomfortable for Bethany. He rose to a more upright position and in the end rode her butt in a prone bone position with increasing tempo. The bed rocked in a steady rhythm to the wall and Rex guessed correctly that on the other side of the wall, Bethany's daughter could hear how he was railing his mother.

A small laughter escaped from Bethany's lips when she felt how her ass was filled with his semen. It was like some sort of giant enema and she could feel the hot spurts of cum deep in her ass. Rex collapsed on top of her back and the heavy weight of her large lover felt good. Even her asshole was able to relax a bit as Rex's cock was slowly shrinking to a smaller state.

He was humming out of happiness and thought that he would never want to leave her ass. And they almost dosed off but then it was just too much for Bethny and she pushed her ass to the side and made Rex roll off from her. There they spooned lovingly and he confessed with a chuckle that he may just be in love with her ass. Bethany had to chuckle also as this was the most ridiculous confession of affection she could ever imagine. Yet it still made her feel good inside.

------------

Bethany's workout was over and she soaped herself intensively in the gym showers. Giving special attention to her boobs and ass. With all new affection, she cupped her ass and had some regrets that she had felt so self-conscious about it for years. Now it was evident that her boyfriend was just mad about it. The size was not a problem at all but quite the opposite. He could not keep his eyes and hands (and cock) off from it.

After the shower, she hurried back to her place. There she dressed up and put on makeup with special care. She could not stop thinking about Rex and their upcoming date. He would take her to dinner and then maybe some walk in the park.

"Oh my god mum! You look spectacular," exclaimed her daughter Tiffany, and even clapped her hands to applaud her when she saw her ready. Bethany was hoping Rex's reaction would be something similar and hugged her daughter affectionately. She was wearing a tight and short skirt made out of stretchy material and her colorful top revealed a lot of cleavage.

The top showed so much skin that Tiffany even asked with a worrisome voice if her mother was sure that she would not catch a cold wearing so few garments. With an even more serious face, she also warned her mother that whenever she puts on something like that the men around her tend to get a bit slow. Bethany laughed and told her that she was hoping to make Rex a bit "slow" tonight.

12