Big Butt Bethany

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On their date, everything was perfect. They had some dinner and after that, they enjoyed the warm summer evening with a stroll in the park. There were other couples there as well but Bethany hardly noticed them as she was walking under Rex's arm. Rex held his hand possessively on his girlfriend's ass and cared not that some of the male joggers also enjoyed her ass with their eyes when running by.

Then at a relatively secluded part of the park, under a large and bushy oak, Rex turned into her and kissed her deeply. Things heated up immediately and with a gasp, Bethany could feel his big hands on her ass. Those were first manhandling her asscheeks and soon enough outrageously pulling her skirt upwards. Revealing her buttocks so that he could insert his fingertips onto her panty-covered pussy from behind.

"Not here," she was able to moan into his mouth but Rex just pushed more of his tongue into her mouth and made no attempts to stop his fingers probing her. Quite the opposite his fingers delicately pushed her panties to the side and made contact with her pussylips. She was soaking wet.

He was equally aroused and pushed his hard manhood against her lower tummy.

"It's getting dark. I'm sure no one will notice," he told her and was pushing her against the tree trunk. Moving themselves onto the darker side of the tree. Bethany was not exactly sure how far Rex intended to go but against all odds, she had never been so excited. Never in a million years, she could have seen herself making out like that in public.

But she was starting to get the idea that Rex wouldn't have any boundaries related to having sex outdoors and absolutely no fear of getting caught. And right on she could feel how he removed his hand from her ass and started to fumble with the zipper of his trousers.

"Oh my god you can't be serious," was all she said when Rex pushed her to her knees and silenced her with a mouthful of black dick. Closing her eyes she did what he wanted. Encircling his large cock with her wet lips she started sucking on it. She could imagine that young adults still living with their parents would be doing something like this but she and Rex were all grown up and had their apartments where they could do it in private.

Rex felt his balls churning and cock flexing and wanted more. With strong hands, he lifted her to her feet and kissed her some more. Then he turned her around and pushed her against the oak.

Bethany didn't care anymore. She needed it also. Taking hold from the tree she bend over, arched her back, and pushed her womanly behind against Rex's bare cock. It took only a few seconds for him to pull her skirt up and push her panties to half-thigh and then the access was clear.

He had had sex with her almost daily after they had started their fling but still, her humongous ass was magical to him. Holding her hips tight he pushed himself in. Bethany winced from the size and force of it but that was exactly what Rex wanted to hear. He wanted to ravish her.

Another strong push and he was all in. Then the rapid copulation began. Pushing in and out with urgent speed he was taking her under the tree. She moaned out loud and he attached his whole body to her back. Crouching over her he went for her boobs. Squeezing those through her blouse. Panting into her ear. Enjoying her tight and hot pussy on his big cock.

Then he could see something. Some distance away a dog walker had stopped in her tracks and was looking in their direction. She looked like a person who had already seen them but was still registering what was going on. Rex decided not to stop. He estimated that she was an adult, maybe something of their age, and fairly attractive. So let her watch - why not?

He even rose a little and pulled Bethany's hair while giving it to her. It turned him on knowing that the strange woman could see them. He looked at the voyeurist again. She was now pretending that she had not seen them and was slowly walking her dog. Not toward them but not away either. More like passing them sideways and taking a subtle glance at them now and then.

Then Bethany saw her also. With panic, she tried to stop and raise herself. Pulling her panties back on her while doing it. But Rex wanted to have none of that and just held her tighter. Refusing to exit his cock from her pussy. With deep horny strokes, he continued to fuck her with pleasure.

When Bethany realized that Rex wouldn't stop the unorthodox sexual assault was just overwhelming. The shame of being seen like that was mixing with a lust she had never experienced before. She could tell she was already over the edge and knew she would cum as she had never cummed before. In her mind, she saw Rex as some sort of a caveman and thought that she understood why he was not stopping. He wanted to breed her and if some other female was watching all the better for him.

Rex couldn't hold it back anymore either. With deep thrusts, he was cumming into Bethany. Enjoying her large ass against him and her tight pussy around him. And the unknown woman watching them. Their orgasm seemed to go on forever and when it finally was over Rex couldn't help but exhale out loud with utter satisfaction,

"Thanks, babe. That had to be the best fuck I have ever had!"

Then finally he let her go. She wiggled out from his arms. Pulling her pants up and skirt down with haste. Rex pushed his cock back into his trousers as well but he was not in that much of a hurry. It was almost as if he made sure the outsider had a good opportunity to see his cock before he hid it.

As the dog walker realized they were done she turned away and began walking away. But as a last thing, Rex was sure he had seen the woman gasping for air as she had seen his spent but swollen cock hanging out from his trousers. This made him feel extra good.

Bethany was happy to see the dog walker going in the other direction and looking at Rex she burst out a nervous laugh. Slapping him to the arm she told him she could not believe what he did to her. Rex only smiled at her and with a warm embrace kissed her saying,

"Don't try to tell me you didn't like it. I have never heard you cum like that."

Bethany did not let it go immediately but still scolded him,

"That's not the point. You can't just take me wherever and whenever you like. Especially if someone is watching like that."

"Oh, can't I?" asked Rex with amusement. Looking straight into her hazel eyes he continued, "I guess you can try to stop me and we will see if it really is so."

"Oh you're just terrible!" laughed Bethany to her man clinging on to his arm as they started to walk back towards her apartment.

12