All Comments on 'Big Changes At Home Ch. 07'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
this one good story

thanks for taking time to write this story and keep the chapters coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Don't stop...

Hope there are more chapters to come... really good story...

peterm_wapeterm_waalmost 18 years ago
GREAT Story Again

With the exception of the chapter about the father, this has been excellent and I love the excitment and the details. Cant wait to read more. Hope you have lots more chapters to submit.....I cant wait to read what he will do to mother & sister.

David48David48almost 18 years ago
runs in the family

The bdsm chapter with poor Richard and his ballsy mistress must be leading up to one of the women in his family finally rubbing his dumb ass face in what they have been doing behing his back. He'll love it, and the whole family will finally become whole again. What bunch of sick fucks! Still...it makes for one hellava sexy story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
How?

How can you keep making these stories that chime within my deepest fantasies and do so with so much detail that my own fantasies seemed inadaquite compared to yours? You truly are a master author, giving life to these characters,bestowing upon them their own personal inner struggles, secrets, and vices while weaving a realistic tale that keeps me cumming again and again waiting for Tanyn and Rosies next act of submission.

jester9217jester9217almost 10 years ago
awsome

Took me awhile to comment but couldn't put it down so as said above simply awsome a few minor grammar errors but nothing that pulled away from the story good work

pip46pip46over 4 years ago
Wonderful story

I can’t get enough of this story, I just can’t put it down as I have to know what happens next

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Rosina’s NEED to submit, really?

She would’ve told both of them to fuck off.

Hide it all from Dad, because it might destroy the family?

How pathetic was that excuse, eh?

Better to hide it and lie to your father, than be caught in a lie,eh?

The mother does her bit in front of her daughter?

Author, have u ever met a submissive who would do that, or a dominate who would hurt his family so much?

Know anything about real incest?

Of course you haven’t, and don’t, otherwise you would not write such fanciful bullshit

I do not believe anything about the subjects you write about.

Consequently this story has turned into rubbish.

I wish l could give it a negative rating, shame I cannot.

That’s it for me.....

Next story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous