Big Changes At Home Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rosina sat there and blinked in stunned disbelief as she waited for something to happen. That was the first time in real life, that the need to obey and submit kicked in. Owen had ordered her to sit down and she had complied, without question; her pussy throbbed as she sat there. Her mind was reeling as she was filled with a thrill of submission and it shocked and excited her. Rosina didn't know what to do. She only hoped that nobody would pick up on what was going on in her mind.

Someone did pick up on what happened, even though she remained silent for the moment. Taryn could read in her daughters face the mixed feelings over her submission. Taryn knew the conflict that was raging in her daughter's mind, because she had fought that same battle Wednesday night, and lost. Taryn looked at her daughter with a perceptive eye and wondered what to do over this development.

Taryn's darker side knew that Rosina wouldn't make Taryn stop serving Owen if Rosina was also Owen's Slave. Taryn could never force her daughter into anything like that and wasn't sure she was comfortable with her daughter willingly doing so! Taryn was still unsure about her servitude to Owen and didn't want Rosina to be damaged by a relationship with her brother. As Taryn looked at her daughter, and her daughter looked back at her with fear in her eyes, it was clear that her daughter needed to talk about all that had gone on.

Rosina sat there and looked at her mother with terror gripping her heart. Did her mother know? Could her mother see that she liked to be ordered about? Was it that obvious what she was going through? Rosina wanted to flee more than ever but her legs just wouldn't move. She glanced over at her brother who looked at her with a stern look on his face. Rosina's weakness within her started to grow and she felt herself getting meeker and meeker in his presence. Her eyes fell to the floor and she didn't look up at anyone, waiting for someone to say something.

"Owen, honey, could you leave us alone for a while?" Taryn said as she looked at Owen after her long stare at Rosina.

"Sure, how long do you need?" Owen asked with a curious tone of voice as he looked at Taryn.

"Go see movie or something, I'll call you when you can come back," Taryn said to Owen with a definite look in her eye, a motherly look of silent instruction to obey.

"Sure, Taryn," Owen said as he walked over to Taryn and gave her a lingering goodbye kiss and then left the house.

Taryn got up and walked over to the loveseat where Rosina was sitting and slowly sat down beside her trembling daughter. Taryn drew a deep breath and prepared herself for what she figured was going to be the oddest portion of this talk, yet. Taryn picked up Rosina's hand and held it in hers, looking into her daughter's eyes with a loving look. Taryn waited for Rosina to look at her, before she spoke but after a moment of Rosina still looking at the floor, Taryn spoke up.

"Rosie, honey, why did you sit back down just now?" Taryn asked in a soothing tone of voice.

Rosina looked up at her mother with wet eyes and a quivering lip. The expression on her face was one that told Taryn that she didn't want to answer that question. A silent pleading to leave her alone was in her eyes, yet at the same time Taryn sensed a part of Rosina that needed her mother to help her understand these conflicting feelings and impulses within her. Yet still, Rosina didn't answer, she couldn't answer. All she could do was fight the impulse to cry as she sat there in that loveseat, holding her mother's hand.

"You sat back down before you realized it . . . didn't you?" Taryn said with a perceptive tone of voice as she looked ever so more intently into her daughter's eyes. "When you did sit down, you wanted to get up and leave, but you couldn't . . . right?" Taryn asked and again sat quietly, waiting for Rosina's response that never came. "When you did do what Owen told you to do, you felt a sudden thrill within you, didn't you?" Taryn asked and again patiently waited for some kind of response from Rosina.

Rosina sat there, not saying anything, trying hard not to do or say anything to admit that her mother was right. Rosina didn't want to admit to anyone especially her mother about how right she was on all three questions. If Rosina held out a little more, perhaps her mother would get bored and go away. If she just held herself together she wouldn't have to admit that her need to submit had flared up, exciting and scaring her at the same time.

The quiver started inside before it found a weakness in her lower lip, and exploited it. Her lower lip started to quiver and soon it spread to the rest of her, then the tears came. Rosina buried her face in her hands and let the tears come, she cried heavily. Tears were nothing new to Rosina since Thursday night, though crying in front of another person was. Taryn put her arm around Rosina and pulled her daughter to her. Rosina resisted at first, wanting no comfort from her mother but after a bit, she relented and leaned in, curled up to her mother and cried even harder. It was for some time yet that Rosina cried and wetted Taryn's blouse with tears of pain, until she was cried out but still held her mother.

"I think you understand Owen's and my relationship, more than you let on, don't you?" Taryn asked perceptively, and waited as she stroked her daughter's hair, in a soothing manner.

"I don't know if I understand it, exactly," Rosina said in a quiet, cracking voice.

"But you feel the need, don't you?" Taryn asked, with a calm tone of voice.

"The need?" Rosina asked with a fearful flavor to her voice.

"The need to serve, the need to submit, the need to be dominated. You felt it, just now, didn't you? That is what made you sit down when Owen commanded you, isn't it?" Taryn asked with a tone of certainty, which was not devoid of compassion.

"Yes," Rosina admitted in a tearful sob of shame as she clutched her mother tighter. "What's wrong with me? Why did that excite me? Why have I not been able to get these images out of my head? How do you make the dreams go away?" Rosina asked in a quivering tone of voice as she looked intently into her mother's eyes for some words of wisdom.

"Dreams?" Taryn asked with a curious tone of voice and a raised eyebrow of interest. "What dreams?" she asked and looked at a momentarily horrified Rosina before the young woman sighed heavily.

"Since I s . . . saw . . . what I saw on Thursday night, I have had dreams about it since," Rosina replied in a timid tone of voice, clearly ashamed over what she had admitted.

"Were they exactly the same as what you saw or were they different somehow?" Taryn asked in a knowing tone of voice, waiting for the answer she suspected.

"Different," Rosina said, looking down and away from her mother.

"Different how?" Taryn asked Rosina, who never answered, until Taryn shook her daughter and asked again. "Different how? How were the dreams different from what you saw?" she asked again and shook her daughter's shoulder until she answered.

"In the dreams after you two finished having sex, Owen opened the window, dragged me in and then . . . and then . . . then he made me his Slave too!" Rosina admitted and then broke down into tears once again, crying and sobbing another round of pain.

"How did that make you feel? Is that something you want?" Taryn asked in a calm tone of voice that Rosina didn't expect coming from a parent talking about this!

"I . . . it shocked me! It isn't normal! Other women don't want to have sex with their brothers. Other women don't want to serve their brother, to become his Slave!" Rosina said in a sobbing, mash of tears and pain as she looked at her mother through tear-blurred eyes. "How did you get rid of the dreams?" she asked with a hopeful look in her eyes, hoping for a way out of her dilemma.

"I never had the dreams," Taryn said with a saddened tone of voice as she looked into her daughter's eyes. "For me, it happened too fast, I guess. I realized the need to serve as Owen was making me submit, I never had the time to think it over rationally before I gave in to it," Taryn said in a sad and sympathetic manner.

"Oh," Rosina said in a dejected tone of voice.

"How do these dreams make you feel?" Taryn asked another question, which she felt she knew the answer to.

"I cry every time they're over! Part of me loves what happens in the dream, but the realistic part of me, knows I could never do anything like that! I couldn't be my brother's Slave! I just couldn't!" Rosina replied in an emphatic manner and looked sternly into her mother's eyes.

"But you want to, don't you?" Taryn asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I . . . just said that part of me likes that thought, yes," Rosina replied in a hesitant tone of voice.

"No, I mean deep down, at your core, you want to, you really want to serve Owen. That need to submit that is ingrained so deeply in you wants you to submit to him," Taryn said in a low tone of voice, almost in a husky growl.

"Are you saying I should? Are you telling me to become my brother's Slave?" Rosina asked in a horrified manner, unable to comprehend the words coming from her mother's mouth.

"I'm not telling you what to do, that is up to you. What I am saying is that, perhaps, the reason you are in so much pain is because you can't accept what you want at the most basic of levels." Taryn spoke in a compassionate and tender tone of voice as she looked at her daughter's wet eyes that nodded their agreement.

"I don't know mom . . . maybe . . . do you think I should? Are you happy?" Rosina asked in a teary and confused muddle, not sure of what was right, wrong, good or evil anymore.

"That is something you need to determine for yourself. I am happy serving Owen, yes. A deep part of myself is satisfied. For years I ignored it, tried to pretend that it wasn't there. I thought I had long since conquered it," Taryn said in a sincere tone of voice, speaking directly into Rosina's eyes. "Until Wednesday night that is," she added in a light tone of voice and had a laugh that Rosina joined her in on.

"So it never goes away?" Rosina asked in a defeated tone of voice, sincerely unhappy to hear that she would have to fight this urge the rest of her life.

"You can push it down and ignore it, but it will always be there," Taryn replied with a saddened sigh.

"Are you happy?" Rosina asked with a tentative tone of voice.

"Immensely! I actually feel myself blossoming because of it. Since I began serving Master, I feel more content and confident than I have in years. I feel satisfied on a deep and subconscious level . . . yes . . . I am happy . . . I never thought I would say this to anyone but, yes I am happy being a Slave to my son," Taryn said with a light and relieved tone of voice, a smile on her face as she spoke.

It was at that moment, that very moment that the last vestiges of doubt and regret over submitting to Owen were swept away. It was in the act of explaining to Rosina how she felt about her servitude to Owen, that it clicked in Taryn's mind. She was happy, Taryn actually liked to serve her son and suddenly she didn't feel ashamed or weird about it. She needed him as much as he needed her; they needed each other and were happy because of it. While she had been uncomfortable being made to serve him in front of Rosina and had planned to sternly chastise him over it, later. Now she felt differently about it, now she would suck him off in the middle of the food court at the local mall if he ordered her to. Taryn loved to serve him and trusted him implicitly, whatever Master wanted is what the dutiful Slave would do.

"You are! You really are!" Rosina asked with an astonished look on her face as she looked her mother.

Rosina couldn't completely accept that anyone could want to serve another person. How could anyone be content and truly happy being a Slave to another person? Yet it was clear in the way that her mother answered that she was happy. Rosina wanted that happiness, she wanted to be that happy and her mother had already told her that this burning need to submit wouldn't go away. Could she really do it? Could Rosina Thompson actually become her brother's Slave, and love it? A wrinkled forehead signaled to Taryn, her daughter's confusion.

"What are you thinking, dear?" Taryn asked as she stroked the hair out of Rosina's eyes and held her daughter's head.

"I was wondering if I could be happy like that . . . do you think I could?" Rosina asked in a fearful and quiet tone of voice.

"I can't answer that, only time can. You have to be sure that it is what you want, dear?" Taryn said as she looked deep into her mother's eyes.

"You didn't think about it, and you're happy," Rosina asked in a confused muddle. "You didn't have to ask Owen to become your Master, it just sorta happened . . . and you're happy," Rosina said with a frustrated tone of voice and a most uncomfortable manner about her. "Why do I have to humiliate myself by asking him?" Rosina added in a soft tone of voice that was sounding suspiciously like a pout.

"Is that what you need? For Owen to take charge? Do you want him to take you? To claim you and make you his Slave?" Taryn asked in a husky tone of voice and she had to admit that the thought of her daughter also serving Owen was hot.

"Maybe," Rosina replied so quietly, her voice was barely audible as she looked at the floor.

Nothing was said for a moment yet as daughter and mother held each other in silence. Taryn thought over all that was said and tried to consider what was best for her daughter. How could a mother consider helping her child become a Slave to her other child? What mother was a Slave to her son? Taryn couldn't deny that she was happy serving Owen and felt complete as his Slave. Her daughter had expressed may of the same feelings and tendencies that she herself had. If Taryn could be happy as a Slave, perhaps Rosina could be, too. Why should Rosina be denied happiness if it was what she really wanted?

"I'll tell you what, Rosie," Taryn said and waited for Rosina's eyes to meet hers before she continued. "I'll call Owen and have him come home now. You go upstairs and go to your room if you don't want to serve Owen or just need more time to think. If you do want to become Owen's Slave, then go wait in his room. I promise you, you won't have to say or do a thing, he will take care of everything. But you have to make sure that it is what you want, okay?" Taryn said in a calming and reassuring tone of voice.

Rosina looked up at her mother and for a moment had a troubled look on her face. That expression then warmed up and she smiled and nodded. Silently Rosina walked up the stairs, still unsure of what she was going to do, of which door she was going to open. Her mind was still in a muddle as she stood there between the two doors and looked at each of them for a long while. It was a hard choice, but one she had to make on her own.

Taryn waited downstairs with baited breath, not moving from the chair. After what seemed like an eternity, Taryn heard a door open and then close. That was the signal that Rosina had made her decision so she called Owen and told him to come home. Waiting for Owen was another excruciating eternity but eventually he walked in the front door. Taryn's face lit up when her strong Master walked in the door. She rose to greet him and kissed him a lingering hello kiss, no longer afraid if they would get caught. She led him to the loveseat and held his hand like she had done with Rosina before she started her talk.

"I had a good talk with Rosie and I know what has really been bothering her," Taryn said as her heart started beating in her chest.

"I thought it was just her shock over us, wasn't that it?" Owen asked with a confused tone of voice, his eyebrow raised in a perplexed expression that dominated his face.

"It was shock alright, but not shock over us, shock over herself, of how she reacted," Taryn said as she looked into her Master's face and smiled, unable to do anything else.

"Herself?" Owen asked, still unsure as to what his mother was getting at.

"She and I are so very much alike it seems . . . she's also a submissive," Taryn said calmly as she looked into Owen's eyes and paused, momentarily. "A submissive who is searching for a Master to make her his Slave . . . she needs you," she added in a sincere tone of voice.

"What?" Owen replied in a shocked and stunned tone of voice, his breath leaving him momentarily.

"She is grappling with whether or not she can actually do it but I believe she really wants to but simply can't come out and say it," Taryn said in a compassionate tone of voice.

"Rosie?" Owen said in utter disbelief.

"You and I are happy, why can't Rosie also be happy, if that is what she wants?" Taryn asked with a wrinkled forehead.

"I guess, but I never figured that Rosie would want to be my Slave!" Owen replied with a stunned chuckle.

"Well we never gave it much thought in that bathroom, Wednesday night either, but here we are. I couldn't think of being any other way, could you?" Taryn asked in a light hearted manner and finished up with a chuckle.

"I guess, but wow, I still never imagined she would want it too!" Owen said with the same shocked chuckle as his cock started to get stiff at the thought.

"Are you saying you don't find your sister attractive?" Taryn asked what even struck her as a strange and bizarre question coming from a mother to her son.

"Well, hey she is her mother's daughter and is quite cute with a hot little body, sure!" Owen said emphatically as he looked at his mother with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh, Master, you say the sweetest things," Taryn said with an appreciative gush as she leaned in and kissed Owen with a heated kiss of gratitude. "As much as I would love to play around with you, Master, you need to go upstairs and see to Rosie. I told her that if she wanted to be your Slave she was to wait in your room. If she isn't there then either she doesn't want it or isn't ready yet. If she is in your room, you need to take charge and make her submit. Like you did for me on Wednesday," Taryn said and then looked down, not able to look him in the eyes yet.

"Okay," Owen said calmly before he leaned in and kissed Taryn again. As he kissed her he made sure it was a hard kiss of roughness and dominance. Owen reached boldly under Taryn's blouse until his hand met her breast. Tugging up, he moved the cup of the bra out of the way, making it quite uncomfortable for Taryn. But when his hand found her nude breast, she wasn't complaining. When his fingers ran over her nipple, the pleasure that shot to her pussy made her forget where she was.

"You are such a hot Slave," Owen said with a loving look on his face as he stood up.

"Thank you, Master," Taryn said dreamily as she lay there, her clothes all askew.

Owen chuckled as he walked upstairs and wondered what he would do if his sister was indeed in his room. It was true that he had dominated his mother and was quite happy doing it. It happened so quickly that he was in the middle of it before he realized what he was doing. Now he had an actual choice, he had to decide to take his sister, by force! Sure, if she was there, it meant she wanted him to, needed him to assert his dominance over her. Could he actually do that to his kid sister? At nineteen she wasn't a kid anymore but she was still his sister, regardless.

Owen reached his door and took a breath to steady himself and he wondered if she really was in there. He pondered if his sister was really in there, waiting for him to make her his Slave. That thought brought a wicked smile of satisfaction on his face before he shook it off. With apprehension and excitement he reached up and opened the door. There, sitting patently, timidly and fearfully was Rosina, looking down at her knees. She didn't raise her eyes to meet his when he entered the room.