All Comments on 'Big Changes At Home Ch. 12'

by polyman

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i'm not into controling people,but this was great

one of the best serie on this site.give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
thought you said....

thought you said you weren't going to continue with this story.... im glad.. you wrote this new chapter..

are there more to come???

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Fantsatic

Glad to see you changed your mind and continued.Hopefully there will be more to come, and perhaps Owen can even include the mother and daughter in the beauty shop. After all a man has to have variety.

woody1441woody1441almost 14 years ago
Big Changes

Was going to make a comment on the selfishness off the lacking of screwing between father and daughter, until I read the last paragraph of the chapter. I guess by that, that its going to happen in the next chapter.

I find the story a little long and reppetative but with the extra twists in each chapter is keeping me reading.

olddudolddudabout 12 years ago
LoL

man you rely had me going with that one. It would have rely "sucked" if the dad had to go thro with it. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nyc

How about making both mom b daughter pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree -= hpow about making mopm and sister pregnant

Chapter 3 should be about making mom and sister pregnant by Owen. wen should be forced to sleep with daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gross

Sloppy seconds is just too gross... Didn't like the development at all. Keep the worm out of the picture.

GrantLeeStoneGrantLeeStoneabout 10 years ago
Sexist Homophobic Double Standard

Owen literally RAPED his mother's throat in Chapter One. He gave her no choice or chance to back out. It wasn't good enough that she just "show that she was willing." He grabbed his mother's head and JAMMED his cock down into her throat, without much regard for her pleasure, consent or safety. In a later chapter, Rosie didn't feel like she had fully submitted until Owen had claimed and cum in each of her holes. She insisted that Anal Sex was the true sign of her total submission. Owen demanded that Taryn at least TRY to seduce a woman, and he will shortly COMMAND that Cat and Red have lesbian sex.

For Owen to STOP his father before his father even attempts (not just shows he is willing to try) is a betrayal of your own set-up. Owen needed to jam his cock down Richard's throat. Owen needed to own his father's ass, if for nothing else, to maintain the same symbols of dominance he has established with his other slaves. That was one of the FEW real moments of dramatic tension in this long story, a moment where I really didn't know what the characters might do. Those moments are rare in stories, and I think you wasted yours because you are scared.

I would rather have had Richard stand up and say, "Fuck Off, Owen," than have you let Owen weasel out of his responsibility to demand OWNERSHIP of his slave.

It felt like you have a homophobic double standard between lesbian sex and gale male sex. Why does gay-male sex scare you so much?

I think there should be a scene where Richard get pegged by Mistress Red. I think Owen should wonder if he would sill seem dominant if he demanded that Cat peg him! It felt like you turned away from gay male sex, because it scares you. Having the writer seem scared of what his characters might do feels weak.

There is no way that Mistress Heather went ten years with the Worm without pegging him, demanding that he suck her strap-on "cock" or demanding that he suck off some guy to humiliate him. If anything, Richard would have been far more practiced and eager than Owen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Seems contradicting to me

You wrote that Red had to ask permission to fuck Nick each and every time AND that Nick had lost his right to have a wife. However, you had Red fuck Nick after spanking him without permission. No master would have let that happen without his own permission. Red may be a mistress now, but she is a switch and still serves her master.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous