All Comments on 'Big Cock Fantasy Pt. 04'

by JWren

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More, please . . .

So, finally, Jen gets her big cock. The long build up and suspense was great. All the doubts and desires mixed for a heady cocktail. Curiosity, or maybe lust, won in the end but is it really over? Is there more to come as Jen tries to get back, as she says, to normal. Will one experience really be enough? Or is she hooked? And how does she face Tony? I really hope there is more to come. Anyway, five stars for now . . .

m48gunnerm48gunneralmost 10 years ago
She Cheated...

There is no return to "normal"...perhaps the marriage can survive, but it will never be the same again whether she tell Tony or not.....You need to "Finish the Story" and show the real consequences when a spouse gives away what was promised not to be shared.....no matter what this will always be a blight on their marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great set up

This is definitely not the end. There are so many ways this could go at this point...hope to see many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good so far

Great build up, but hope there is more, which include fallout for her.

Loves_music_loves_to_danceLoves_music_loves_to_danceover 9 years ago
Yummy...

Thank you... (Completion at last).

Can't wait for more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Held my breath reading that!

I felt every moment of Jen's experience with Justin, both physically and emotionally. The contrast of lust versus doubt and guilt makes Jen a rounded and likable character. I'm glad she got to live out her fantasy and I enjoyed sharing it with her...now to read on and watch her face Tony!!! Eek!

Gripping story, on to the conclusion...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous