All Comments on 'Big Cock Grad: Housemates'

by Toro1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
Bamm2797Bamm2797about 2 years ago
Love this story

Man I love this. It would also be great for Doug to marry Tracy. Have them all move in a house together. Each of them could carry his child, including Debbie. You could also make Linda into there slave, if you wanted to keep her in the picture. The porn idea is great.

Bamm2797Bamm2797about 2 years ago
Forgot something

Liked the fluffier idea also.

Toro1Toro1about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the feedback Bamm. I like the big house idea. I don't think Linda fits as a slave as Doug has a dominant position but is respectful of his partners. Linda going into porn and then being viewed by the group provides an interesting scenario.

Longshnks69Longshnks69about 2 years ago

Just loving this series. All well written, and the sex is well described. As for future direction, not sure if your ordering has anything to do with what you are thinking of, but certainly would like to se how option 1 could develop. Alternative is the idea from Bamm here.

crunch69crunch69about 2 years ago

Each of them could carry his child, including Debbie.Linda going into porn

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASalmost 2 years ago

Linda....he really should 'grudge-fuck' her, with all the others their, including Sidney...as an audition, and to put her in her place...

Then, Doug's sister...yes...

You really like the nasty, nasty anal, don't you??!! This is fantasy...but readers should understand the health risks of that behavior...gotta really use an enema before real heavy ass-to-mouth, and use a soap (Ivory) solution to clean out the area...even then can get an ugly infection if not careful...JUST SAYING!!

I really like this series...but has some repetetiveness that detracts...

Five**5**Stars, anyway!

Cookie59Cookie59almost 2 years ago

After reading the comments below, I not sure what more I could offer aside from please continue Doug's journey into building his harem.

gwdbiguy86gwdbiguy86over 1 year ago

Anxiously awaiting the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing! Doug has a lot to look forward to as do the girls. Thanks so much

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

WOW! AWESOME STORY. A terrific story and an exciting read. Great plot & characters. Thanks for developing this amazing story and plot. I hope you choose to continue with additional chapters.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

A wonderful series and look forward to more if\or as they come.

KeeperonKeeperonover 1 year ago

I’d hope Linda could be trained to be a better person. Just scrubbing her doesn’t seem right. Tracy needs to meet with her like she did with Cathy. Debbie already having a child should be the first to ask to be breed so her children ages are not too far apart. Andrew needs to be dealt with. Can’t have him is Scotland holding onto a relationship that does not exist. Sidney has zero warmth so hope her drive for power is redirected to a drive for personal fulfilment. Sidney and her Mum don’t need more money they need direction and love. Maybe Doug’s sister is more like Doug and has the calming and respectful attitude to bring Sidney & Linda to be part of the family.

KittyLover80KittyLover80over 1 year ago

Great series. Keep 'em coming.

Toro1Toro1over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for all the comments and suggestions. I will keep them in mind if I come back to this series. I am currently working on a new series.

wake5911wake5911about 1 year ago

Please keep writing this, I have read t a couple of times, and it gets better!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

You definitely need to write a new chapter where Doug claims his own sister. After that I'd love to see a chapter where Doug brings all his girls together and creates a family.

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

My opinion is that 2 & 3 for the next chapter then 1 & 4 for the chapter after or the finale.

🐇💨💩

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More please….

midatlstorymanmidatlstoryman2 months ago

All four options for a continuation sound amazing. Maybe even a return of Linda as permanent bottom slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToro1@Toro1
Update: Teacher Harem has been published. It is a longer story, like my last and my entry into the Valentine's story contest. Thanks for all the feedback and likes. It makes it worth doing.