All Comments on 'Big Cock Graduate'

by Toro1

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

All of them..lol..(i am a greedy reader)..good start,and keep em cummin

plugszplugszover 2 years ago

Great read!

I agree with the previous comment, all 4 stories would be good additions to the tales of Doug and company

Swirlybird789Swirlybird789over 2 years ago

I love the foundation you have built with this story. All of yours sounds great. Plus you could try something like this to transition to your number (3)

- Andrew cheats on Nancy while he’s away, Nancy finds out, and gives Andrew an ultimatum of either breaking up or giving her a “hall pass” (his permission to have sex with 1 person).

Nancy decides to use it on Doug. Doug is reluctant bc Andrew is his friend, but actually Andrew convinces him that it’s OK bc at least it’s someone who he can trust and is not going to hurt her. (He has no idea how big Doug is. Neither does Nancy.

It happens, Nancy loves it, and after Nancy “Doesn’t know if she can give it (Doug’s dick) up”

- Nancy tells Andrew… And it turns out he is into it, and likes hearing about it. He asks Doug to keep “Taking care of her“ while he’s gone and ultimately (when he moves back?) develops a cuck fetish and either agrees to share Nancy or Nancy become a size queen pushes Andrew (Willingly) into being a cuck.

- Nancy tells Cathy about Andrew, the hall pass, and her times with doug and The next time Nancy and Doug get together she blindfolds him and does a “swap“ with Cathy that leads to a threesome.

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

Good solid story. Keep on truckin'. Do multiple chapters with ALL of your ideas. Will be waiting for your additions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story! Seeing that I am really small penis wise I could only imagine what it's like too be a stud.

billb86billb86over 2 years ago

Great story, please continue. Like all of your ideas especially #3,

Toro1Toro1over 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for all the encouragement and feedback. I really appriate it.

Swirlybird, those are a lot of suggestions. I won't be bringing a cockold into the story as I know nothing of this culture and am not into it. I want to be honest as you put some real thought in your suggestions. Seems like you might want to write a story of your own :)

I will consider expanding the character of Andrew and the dynamic with Nancy.

Know that I read all my comments and take the seriously.

Cheers, Toro

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

#3 is the best idea, but #4 is good too.

ChemalkaChemalkaover 2 years ago

Well written, good editing and perfect pacing I thought. With the suggested future chapters, how about #1, followed by #2, while keeping the roomies out for now (other than keeping them nosy as before). Then have him move in to the new city while Tracy’s sister moves in with his roomies, and after a while she slowly spills the beans and they get involved as well? Regardless, I like your style and am looking forward to much, much more coming from you.

What’s in the mystery box that was not to be opened?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow! Another great one. How about some girl on girl double dildo action in there (no pun intended!) next time?

harroldfruit2harroldfruit2over 2 years ago

Though not necessarily one of the options you've listed, I hope you continue to flush out the characters in the story and have them develop normal relationships.

It's what I like to do, so it may not be up your alley.

When it comes to your own budding ideas, I'd like to say that the "incest/taboo" category is already pretty crowded as is.

Perhaps you have your own special take on that however, without falling for all the tropes.

That's just my feedback however, and I'm certainly no great author.

Make sure you enjoy what you are writing, otherwise there's little point to doing this.

Toro1Toro1over 2 years agoAuthor

I have submitted the next chapter for publication. Just waiting for it to go live. Thanks again for all the feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Wow

I am loving this series so far.

MirtiotissaMirtiotissaabout 2 years ago

Lovely story and characters, go with all #1-4!

HubsforhotwivesHubsforhotwivesover 1 year ago

Fantastic story! My wife had a big cock partner before we got married and I know she still fantasizes about his big cock. Especially when we watch porn and the men have unusually large cocks. She seems transfixed by their huge cocks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

like where you are going. So many more

partners to bring in .

HemmingswayHemmingswayover 1 year ago

Great start, easy5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sounds like some very good future readings for this Series.. another Chapter should be the induction of his 2 roommates, Cathy and Nancy. He lets his buddy join in when he visits from Ireland.

DarkDecurionDarkDecurionover 1 year ago

Outstanding and imaginative first installment… I look forward to reading more. Love the polygamous angle 😉

Pacnw4mePacnw4meabout 1 year ago

Fun story, but who uses the term “fuck stick” …

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594197 months ago

My choice will be 5 ALL OF THE ABOVE!¡!¡🙈🙉🙊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userToro1@Toro1
Update: Teacher Harem has been published. It is a longer story, like my last and my entry into the Valentine's story contest. Thanks for all the feedback and likes. It makes it worth doing.