Big Cock Graduate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tracy, you have a fantastic body. Your breasts are awesome. Large, yet firm with puffy nipples," Debbie complimented.

Tracy was far more animated than in any of our previous sessions. She flooded my mouth with her girl cum as she had her first orgasm of the night. After yelling out as she came, she added, "That was the most powerful orgasm of my life. Keep telling me what to do!"

I moved up to kneel behind Tracy, but before I could enter her, Debbie moved towards me and started sucking on my cock. She was so much better than Tracy and could get three quarters of my cock into her mouth and part way down her throat.

Tracy looked over her shoulder and was watching Debbie suck me.

"Tracy, look how she deep throats my cock," I pointed out. "I want you to try that. It will take practice and may be hard to do, but it feels amazing."

I was now fully hard and removed my cock from Debbie's mouth and pushed my entire cock into Tracy, who squealed as I bottomed out in her pussy.

Debbie was on her knees on bed and leaned in for a kiss and said that she would do literally anything with us. I decided right there to push this limit and gently pushed her head down towards Tracy's ass. I then placed her head sideways, so she was looking at my stomach as I plowed Tracy.

Now was the time to go for 'anything'. I pulled out of Tracy and proceeded to feed Debbie my wet, sticky cock. She didn't even hesitate and tried to deep throat all she could.

I then re-entered Tracy and told Debbie to get under her and start licking her clit.

Debbie moved swiftly to comply and had a big smile on her face. I momentarily felt her tongue on Tracy and on my shaft as I pounded her.

With all this stimulation, Tracy let out a yell and started spasming on my cock.

I pulled out of her and then grabbed Debbie's face and pushed her willing mouth onto Tracy's pussy.

Debbie had no issue and glued her mouth on Tracy's slit. I could see Debbie's tongue exploring as her chin and cheeks were covered with Tracy's juices.

Tracy exploded with her third orgasm. She then rolled off Debbie as she couldn't take any more stimulation.

I looked to Debbie with my cock still raging and said, "You better get out your surprises."

She giggled and jumped off the bed and went to a drawer in her dresser where she pulled out a bottle of lube, a strap-on eight-inch dildo, a five-inch butt plug, and big black dildo with a suction cup on the base. She put on a black leather collar and then got on her knees and crawled to the bed moving like a cat and licking her lips.

Debbie looked hungrily at me and said, "I will do anything you want tonight. You can use any of my holes in any way. Feed me, fuck me, or sodomize me... I will do any and all. I want you to continue dominating me. Tell Tracy to do whatever you want to supplement your pleasure. I am sure she will comply like the submissive, I think she is."

I went over to the toys and grabbed the big black dildo and the lube. I went to Tracy who had recovered and was looking at us with lust. I told her to lie on the bed at the headboard, and to then pull her legs up so that her pussy and asshole were exposed.

Tracy was able to bring her knees to her face and then wrap her arms behind them. I then grabbed Debbie by the collar and got her to kneel in front of Tracy pushing her mouth onto Tracy's asshole. Debbie just extended her tongue and started licking and sucking.

Seeing Debbie finger her ass earlier gave me plan. Maybe she could handle my cock in her ass. I lubed my cock and the area around her asshole.

Debbie just arched her back to provide better access. I aimed my raging rod at her ass and started to push. Debbie grunted at which point, I stopped pushing.

Debbie took a second and then just started pushing back on me. I moved forward again and had three quarters of my cock in her tight ass. She had tears coming down and was not doing a good job on Tracy anymore.

I ordered Tracy to join me behind Debbie and apply more lube.

Tracy was in awe as I pushed even further. "I have never seen a cock go in someone's ass before. It is obscene how you are splitting her ass."

Debbie was grunting again, and again pushed back until I was balls deep in her rectum.

Linda had never taken my cock that far in her ass.

Debbie looked around at me a smiled and said, "Get fucking." She also said to Tracy, "He is going to cum soon. When he does, it is your job to clean it up like I showed you earlier. Don't let a drop of his dominant seed go to waste."

I started grinding in and out of Debbie who let out many more grunts and moans as she had repeated orgasms.

Tracy just was looking down where we were joined and was speechless. I ordered Tracy to lean over Debbie's back and spread her ass cheeks and get ready for my load. She placed her head on Debbie's lower back and she looked up at me with those green eyes and said, "Feed me, master. I am sorry that I wasn't prepared earlier. I will be a good girl from now on and eat whatever you offer me." She opened her mouth wide in anticipation of my orgasm.

That sent me over the edge. I started cumming and my first blast went in Debbie's ass while I was pulling out. I then pushed my cock into Tracy's open mouth and she readily sucked all that I had to give. Tracy demonstrated her quick learning by reaching up and stroking my shaft to get it all out. She was still unable to get much of my cock into her mouth, but the effort was now there. After I had been milked by Tracy, she swallowed it and then pushed me aside and started licking the cum out of Debbie's gaping asshole. Wow, what a change in one night.

We cleaned up and spent a bit time just talking about our night. I took the collar off of Debbie and put it on Tracy and said that she should do whatever Debbie wanted while I wasn't there. There was a lot she could learn from her. Tracy loved the idea and kept touching her collar and looking at Debbie.

Debbie said with a tear in her eye, "You were both incredible tonight. I have gone so long without love or physical connection, that I thought I was drying up inside. Tracy, you amazed us both tonight with your willingness. Doug, I loved your direction. You expanded my definition of nasty and I am happier for it."

I kissed them both and we then drifted off to sleep together.

I woke up after a good rest and felt some movement on the bed. I opened my eyes to see that Debbie had mounted the suction cup dildo to the glass headboard and had Tracy kneeling in front of it. Debbie was quietly instructing her on how give better head. She said that Tracy would have to work on her gag reflex and that by getting her body in alignment with a huge cock, she would better be able to take more.

I watched with interest as Debbie guided Tracy to put the dildo in her mouth and grab the base. She then talked about how she should stroke up with her hand while going down with her mouth.

Tracy was trying hard and had the dildo well lubricated with her saliva.

Debbie continued to encourage her and eventually put her hand on the back of Tracy's head to encourage her take more.

Some gagging ensued and Tracy had tears in her eyes, but was still focused on the job.

Debbie got behind Tracy and grabbed her head with both hands and told her that this would be harder, but a good lesson. Debbie then pushed harder on Tracy's head. From my vantage point beside Tracy, I could see the dildo get past the entrance to her throat and actually see the expansion in her neck as she took it all.

Tracy pulled back and some gagging and coughing happened, but she had the smile of achievement on her face. It hadn't taken long to start the lessons.

This, of course, had gotten me quite excited. I rolled off the bed and stood up and said that it was time for some live practice. I had both the girls lie on their backs with their heads just off the bed. This allowed them to put their heads back which should allow for better penetration of their throats.

I started with Tracy, the student, and she was able to take about half of my nine inches before starting to gag.

I moved over to Debbie who said, "Give it all to me. I want you to face fuck me until you cum. Tracy, I want you lay with you head resting on my bosom and I want you to feel my throat as he pushes his cock past my tonsils. When he pulls out, you are to milk him for any cum that is left and I would appreciate it if you would then feed it to me."

That set of nasty directions along with Tracy's warm up had me very excited. I started slowly with Debbie and didn't push deep at first. She whined and tried to extend her head to get more of my cock. I then obliged and pushed into her throat.

Tracy exclaimed that she could feel me in Debbie's neck.

I then started to speed up and every few thrusts would hold it in her throat. Debbie had a few tears, but didn't gag once. Finally, I felt myself losing control and let them know. Just like last night, I started cumming and pulled out.

Tracy was right there and pounced on my cock as it emerged from Debbie's mouth. Tracy then held me in her mouth while pumping my shaft. After she had gotten all there was, she looked up at me with a smile and tilted her head back to show me the load she had in her mouth. She then pulled Debbie back onto the bed and bent over her head.

Debbie had her mouth wide open with her tongue sticking out.

Tracy used her finger to wipe up a stream that had escaped onto Debbie's chin and had her lick this off her finger first. She then joined lips in a puckered fashion and fed her my seed.

Debbie took it all and swallowed and then continued to French kiss with Tracy. How was my life ever going to get better than this?

Debbie then had to get up to take care of her child.

I laid there with Tracy in awe of what had happened. She expressed her joy at finally being liberated to do all the nasty things that were in her head, but that she had never let escape. She stroked her collar and said how happy she was for the direction she was getting from Debbie and me. I gave her a long, warm kiss, and said how happy and excited I was to explore everything with her.

We then got up and had a leisurely healthy breakfast with Debbie.

Debbie was a bit quiet and at the end of breakfast, asked what our plans were.

I was going out of town for a few days for work and would then return next Saturday.

Debbie, was in a thoughtful mood and asked how it was that I was ever single? I recounted the loss of my parents, working hard at engineering, and that my girlfriend through college was incredibly jealous and controlling.

Debbie said, "So what you are telling us is that Tracy is really your second serious girlfriend?"

I just nodded.

"Well, that makes some sense now," Debbie said. "Doug, you have world class cock and are now only starting to get the confidence and the understanding of how special that is. There are only a few cocks in the world like yours and you have no idea how most women will react when they see it, or even guess how big you are. You know how movie stars and rich billionaires are worshipped? You will attract that kind of loyalty, especially when you pair it with your growing confidence. Your old girlfriend tried to keep you all to herself, as she knew if word got out about that incredible fuck stick you have, she would be out. The magic of all this is that you are a kind, intelligent person, and it is likely that you won't be corrupted by your newly found confidence and allure you have."

It was an interesting theory and I had to give it some thought.

Debbie added, "Know that Tracy and I are here for you and want to enable your confidence and the success that will come with it. I know that I would do anything to continue to please you, and I know that Tracy feels the same."

Tracy stated, "Doug, last night has changed my life. I will work with Debbie to help you and to figure out how we can be even more exciting with you. Our time together has gotten so much better by adding Debbie."

I reluctantly left the house and headed for home to pack for my flight. Cathy and Nancy were out that evening, so I couldn't share the mind-blowing experience with Tracy and Debbie. While I wanted to tell my friends about it, I considered that this is something that I should keep private.

Throughout the week, I got a few cryptic texts from Tracy and Debbie suggesting that Tracy was working on her new skills. I arranged to send a razor to Debbie with instructions that she shave Tracy's pussy bare. I also sent instructions for Tracy to get a tongue piercing. Lastly, I ordered a special delivery box from an adult toy store with instructions not to open until I got there. It was hard to concentrate on work thinking about what was to come.

I got home late on Friday, and went to bed after a gruelling week of work. I was able to catch up briefly with Cathy and Nancy, Saturday morning. Both were doing well in their new jobs. We hadn't heard a lot from Andrew who was now in Scotland. A cloud came over Nancy's face, so we quickly moved on.

Cathy started peppering me with questions about Tracy. "So, you are going down for another overnight today. Things must be going well."

I smiled and said, "You have no idea..."

Nancy interjected, "Spill your guts mister. We both helped with this and now we want details!"

I decided that I had to share some details. I chose to keep the discussion around Tracy and not reveal the relationship with Debbie. "Tracy is great," I said. "You were right to coach me to be assertive with her. Taking charge has changed our relationship in many positive ways."

"Doug, you are blushing!" Cathy exclaimed. "Is it love, or lust?"

I stammered and said, "A bit of love and a lot of lust."

"Wow," Cathy added. "I thought this would just be a starter girlfriend. Why is it that every girl you start with, falls so hard for you?"

I shrugged my shoulders and we moved on to other small talk.

I arrived at about six and was greeted by my two beautiful lovers at Debbie's front door. They were both wearing robes which only added to the mystery.

Debbie had made arrangements with her ex to take the toddler this weekend so we would have no interruptions.

We all sat down to a wonderful dinner where I talked to them about my work week and heard about the mundane parts of their days.

I learned a lot about Debbie over dinner. She was a partner in a marketing company and doing very well. She shared a bit about her marriage which was right out of college and the unplanned pregnancy that quickly followed. Fights stated over role expectation in the marriage. She was succeeding in her career and her husband was stuck. He became resentful and she ended it. I had thought Debbie was in her late twenties, but found out that she was only twenty-five. Only a couple of years older than me.

"Debbie, you are amazing," I said. "You are accomplished in your career and with Tracy's help, you are raising a child on your own."

Debbie blushed and added, "I felt pretty good about my career and the baby, but now I feel even better with the possibility of a steady relationship. I know what we have doesn't fit society's norms and I couldn't care less. I tried the standard route and all it got me was a failed marriage. I promise you both that I no longer have a jealous bone in my body and just want to develop what the three of us have."

Tracy replied, "Debbie, you have shown us both so much love. I was so inexperienced until you opened my eyes last weekend. It is a new world and I am so happy to explore it with both of you."

I reached out and put a hand of each of their cheeks and leaned in to kiss first Debbie and then Tracy.

After breaking off with Tracy, Debbie leaned over and gave Tracy a kiss.

This brought my thoughts back to what was in store after dinner. Through dinner, I had noticed that both women had silk collars on and had felt the stud in Tracy's tongue when we kissed. Sitting at the table was becoming uncomfortable.

Tracy cleared the dishes and I asked what was for dessert. They both laughed, got up, and took me to theatre room. Back to where we all started this adventure.

"Tracy almost missed her dessert last week," Debbie said. We have planned better for tonight; we were thinking of a tossed salad with some dressing on the side."

They dimmed the lights and started a video which was home footage of Tracy and Debbie getting nude. Debbie then proceeded to lather Tracy's pussy with a foamy soap and lotion and then proceeded to shave her pussy. I noticed that while she was being shaved, she had Debbie's butt plug in her ass. After the shave, Debbie then applied lotion and fingered Tracy to an orgasm after which she pulled the butt plug out of Tracy and licked it like a lollipop. Wow.

During this show, the girls took off their robes and were dressed in awesome lingerie. Debbie was all black and Tracy was all in white. They had push up bras which left their nipples exposed and both had garter belts attached to pull up nylons. No panties.

I quickly got out of my clothes in preparation for the fun.

As I watched the video from the couch, the girls sat on either side of me and started to fondle my turgid member.

Tracy then crawled around on the couch to be able to get her mouth better in line with my now raging cock. She started slowly and I loved the cool feeling of the stud on my cock.

Debbie proceeded to get on the floor between my legs and started to fondle and lick my balls. Tracy started to get more aggressive with her cock sucking and had me all the way to the back of her mouth. At the same time, Debbie lifted my legs and started to tongue my ass. This was getting good.

I reached out with both hands and simultaneously pulled Debbie toward my ass which she attacked with her tongue and pushed my cock into Tracy's throat. Tracy took it like a champ and didn't gag. Between the video and the girls' actions, I wasn't going to last long. I blew while still in Tracy's throat. This caught her by surprise, and she had to pull back in a coughing fit. Debbie took over my cock and ate the rest of my load. What a welcome!

The video had ended and we proceeded to the bedroom. I returned the oral favour and first licked Debbie to an orgasm and then went to town on Tracy's newly shaved cunt.

When I went down on Tracy, I couldn't miss that she had Debbie's pink butt plug in her ass. After her orgasm, I asked, "Tracy, are you trying to tell me something with this?" I tapped on the pink disk.

Tracy moaned and Debbie interjected, "Doug, you clearly enjoyed sodomizing me last week. I have prepped Tracy this week so she can experience this joy. She is worried about getting your huge cock in there, but I have assured her, that after a bit of discomfort, she will love it. We are both going to be your three-hole fuck toys."

Tracy said, "Debbie has been so awesome this week in getting me ready. I would also add that she has promised to retrieve your cum from my ass. I admit that I was hesitant last week eating your cum, but after embracing it on Debbie's direction, I found myself thinking about it all week and getting wet. It is her turn tonight."

"I knew we were in for some wild times tonight," I said. "This is going to be awesome. How do I make it better for both of you?"

"We want you to take what you want. We are ready and willing to do anything," Debbie said, with a naughty smile.

Who was I to argue? I ordered Debbie to lay down and then guided Tracy to a sixty-nine with Debbie. They both happily complied. Watching Tracy lick Debbie's shaved cunt for the first time, was a turn on. I went and grabbed the lube from the nightstand and applied it to my now stiff cock.

I approached Tracy from behind and put more lube on her ass. I then got Debbie to spread Tracy's cheeks and stated to pull out the butt plug. After it came out with a pop, I put it in Debbie's hungry mouth. I put the head of my cock at the entrance to Tracy's ass.