Big Cock Graduate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tracy turned her head and looked at me and gave me the nod. I started pushing and got my head in. Tracy let out a whimper and a sexy moan. I applied more lube and proceeded to get almost half my cock in her ass.

Tracy was constantly moaning and wasn't paying much attention to Debbie's pussy.

Debbie came out to watch and was still keeping Tracy's ass spread.

It was an amazing view as I spread her wide. I then started to work my way in and out with increased moans coming from Tracy as Debbie kept putting lube in Tracy's crack.

Debbie egged me on and said that Tracy was now ready to be fucked hard.

I increased the tempo and could then feel Tracy orgasm. This sent me over the top and I dropped a full load of cum in her ass. I then slowly pulled out and fed my gooey member to Debbie who gladly licked me clean.

Debbie moved me aside and proceeded to clean Tracy's gaping asshole. As she licked it, Tracy was able push out some of my cum for Debbie to eat. Dessert indeed.

I was now spent, but realized that we still needed to do some work on Debbie. I pushed Debbie onto her back.

I then got Tracy to sit on her face and lean over her pussy. I instructed her to start inserting a finger into Debbie's pussy while I took the butt plug and started inserting it into her ass.

Debbie was getting quite animated and wanted more, so I then had Tracy add fingers until she had three fingers in Debbie's pussy. What an incredible sight of Debbie's pussy lips wrapped around Tracy's fingers as she pumped them in out of Debbie.

Debbie went off and orgasmed for what seemed like five minutes. I then had Tracy pull her hand out and I licked it clean and then leaned in to clean up Debbie's pussy.

The next day started calmly. Debbie was asking about the company I worked for. She thought that I could do better and was going to see if her contacts knew of any better positions.

Tracy mentioned that her younger sister who was 18 and had just graduated from high school was going to visit next weekend. I wondered what was possible and saw Debbie give me a wink suggesting that she would work to enable anything.

The end... for now.

This is the first of series of stories that focus on Doug as he stats his post college relationships and career.

Future stories that I thought of after writing this include:

  1. Tracy's sister comes for a visit and joins in the fun.
  2. Debbie leverages a neighbor who owns an engineering company to get Doug a new job. Doug helps the neighbor with a troublesome daughter.
  3. Nancy and Cathy meet Tracy and realize that Doug might be more than a housemate. Doug deals with Linda.
  4. Doug's sister arrives for a visit to discover that her brother has changed.

Let me know what you want in the comments. I read them all and have used suggestions from readers to direct my writing. I appreciate constructive criticism and suggestions. Please rate and favorite the story if you liked it. Thanks.

As I have done in my previous stories, here is an approximate porn star that would resemble each of the characters. I do this at the end of my stories, so I don't corrupt your imagination while reading.

Linda: Keisha Grey

Cathy: Gina Gerson

Nancy: Leah Gotti

Tracy: Faye Reagan

Debbie: Ash Hollywood

Thanks again to kenjisato for editing.

_______________