Big Cock Step Dad's Surprise Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn knew she would never forget the next ten or fifteen minutes of amazing sex playing out in front of her. It seemed like her mom was cumming non-stop on her step-dad's meaty cock. Her mom was screaming and moaning and babbling incoherently while she was consumed by climax after climax. As Andy fucked her mom senseless, her mom kept the buzzing wand on her clit and let the waves of pleasure ride over her. Jenn found herself cumming again as her mom seemed to lose all self-control and give in fully to her lust and need for orgasmic pleasure. Even in the occasional porn she watched, she had never seen a woman cum so long and so hard.

Jenn's own climax was almost too much, and her legs turned to water again as she jealously watched her mother peak again. Jenn had lost count of the number of times her buxom, sexy mom had cum from the combined stimulation of the vibrator and Andy's powerful cock. As she continued to watch, she saw her mom arch her back and scream out, "Fuck me!" one last time before she seemed to simply pass out from the pleasure she was receiving. Once she dropped the still buzzing wand on the bed, her mom seemed incapable of further movement. With some help from the big vibrator, Andy had managed to truly fuck his wife senseless.

Jenn's insatiable pussy spasmed again at the sight of Andy easing his thick-as-a-coke-can cock out of her mom's pussy. His veiny cock and huge balls were covered in her mom's creamy pussy juices. She could see that her mom's sloppy pussy was a gaping, wide open pink hole from prolonged stretching around Andy's big cock. Jenn's little body shivered with goose bumps and she realized that not only was she extremely aroused from watching her sexy step-dad wield his gorgeous cock, but that she was also very turned on by another woman (even if it was her mom!). Jenn had been surprised, but not troubled, by images of herself sucking on a thick nipple or her tongue on hard clit as she made herself cum while watching her parents. Apparently I am not only a cock hungry little slut, she thought, but a bi-sexual, cock hungry little slut.

As Jenn finally removed her hand from her swollen pussy, she watched her step-dad slide back onto the bed and gently place a pillow under her mom's head. Andy then maneuvered his body so that his big, thick cock was almost touching her mom's lips. She saw her mom smile as she let out a little moan, then started to lick her own thick pussy cream off her husband's cock. Jenn's mom's mouth seemed to be the only part of her body capable of movement, so Andy moved his veiny cock back and forth so that Leslie could lick the entirety of his package. After she had licked clean his 7 ½ inches of thick cock, Andy readjusted on the bed and started rubbing his plum sized cock head around Leslie's lips. It took all over her will power not to start rubbing her clit again when Jenn saw Andy thrust his enormous cock head into her mother's mouth.

Her mom lay with her head turned to one side and Andy placed his hands behind her head and started fucking her mom's mouth. Jenn moaned very quietly and squirmed in discomfort as her own pussy demanded attention. Fighting off the urge to touch herself, Jenn watched intently as Andy's thighs and abs flexed while he thrust his cock into her mom's mouth. Andy increased his tempo, thrusting about half of his fat cock into her mom's mouth and throat as he closed his eyes and rolled his head back. He was obviously enjoying the feeling of his cock in Leslie's mouth. Jenn was enjoying the memory of feeling Andy's enormous cock head in her mouth as Andy quickened his thrusting even more. He was fucking her mom's mouth just like he had fucked her pussy for the last 30 plus minutes. Finally, her stud step-dad pulled his engorged cock from her mom's stretched out lips and gave it a few quick strokes with his hand.

Jenn thought she knew what was coming next; from her own fuck session with Andy she knew he produced massive amounts of cum. She was certainly not prepared for what she witnessed next. Her step-dad groaned and then grunted, "I'm cumming!" as he aimed his cock at his wife's large tits. The first rope of cum was huge and literally splashed off her mom's chest. Andy continued to stroke his huge member, and continued to shoot huge jets of thick, gooey cum all over her mom's chest and neck. Jenn thought Andy had covered her in cum when they fucked in the jacuzzi, but that was nothing compared to his orgasm today. He must have shot ten thick loads of cum, with the last being as heavy and forceful as the first. Finally, his next three of four cum shots decreased in size and velocity, followed by a couple more loads that dripped down onto her mom's shoulder and arm.

Jenn looked on at the scene inside the bedroom in amazement and tried to wrap her head around what she had just witnessed. Her sexy, curvy mom lay still on the bed with her entire upper body covered in a thick layer of cum. Her mom's legs were still spread wide and her sloppy pussy was still stretched out from the brutal fucking she had received. Her step-dad's thick cock was only slightly soft and the veins and giant cock head were swollen and standing out from the shaft of his cock that was as thick as her wrist. The wand vibrator was still buzzing angrily on the bed, surrounded by a large pool of cum on the bed with her big tittied mom in the center of it.

Tearing herself away from the bedroom door, Jenn hurried down the stairs and out to her car in the drive. She immediately fired up the engine and pulled away from the house. As she turned onto the street, she could smell her own pussy on her hand and from between her legs. Her bikini bottom was soaked through, and she knew she would need to find a quiet place to clean up and change into her shorts. As she drove towards town to search for a clean, quiet public restroom, Jenn reflected on her incredibly sexual Saturday morning. The longing in her pussy had finally died down to a dull roar, and she was able to collect her thoughts. By the time she was stepping out of her car, Jenn had a few things straight in her head; first and foremost, her parents were sexual superstars. What Jenn had witnessed was definitely the hottest fuck she had seen. Both her parents had amazing bodies for a couple their age, and they certainly knew exactly what to do with those amazing bodies. Jenn knew she would never pass up a chance in the future to spy on her parents fucking.

Secondly, Jenn made up her mind to get her hands on that big wand vibrator. With her clit demanding almost constant attention, Jenn knew she had to try it out for herself. She decided to give it a try on the very next work day when both her parents would be out of the house. Jenn was confident that the powerful vibe would be just the thing to satisfy her horny pussy.

Finally, and most importantly, she knew that she was going to need a whole weekend alone with Andy. When her mom was away for her upcoming girls' weekend, Jenn was not going to be satisfied with a single fuck session. If she and Andy could not be alone at the house for the entire weekend, they would need to arrange for hotel or something like that. Jenn was going to fuck her step-dad as many times as her pussy could handle next weekend. Now, if she could only survive the news six days without Andy's enormous cock, she would be all set!

12