All Comments on 'Big Cock Step Dad's Surprise'

by Painless2018

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Interesting story

Seeing well hung Dad's or step Dad's cock. is an exciting experience. The sight is impressive and many young women find that other guys just do not measure up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
4 stars...

Would have been 5 if he had seeded her...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it!

My wife got a promotion at her job and started taking business trips every 4-6 weeks. I'd been having sexual thoughts about her daughter Kris for several years, wondering what she looked like naked. She had really nice large tits that she teased me with by having them barely covered, especially when her mom was working late.

On the third night of my wife's first trip I was laying in bed with my eyes closed, lazily stroking my dick after hanfing up from talking to her. Suddenly I felt the bed move and when I opened my eyes, Kris was kneeling beside me completely naked! She asked if I wanted her to help me with what I was doing, but before I could say anything she lowered her mouth onto my dick. I exploded instantly in her mouth and she swallowed every drop! (My wife sucked me from time to time, but NEVER let me cum in her mouth) I told her to turn around so I could eat her pussy, and she continued to stroke me. After her third orgasm, she turned around and impaled her pussy on my dick. We fucked the rest of the night so I called in sick the next day. Then I called the school and told them Kris wasn't feeling good and we continued our fucking that day. From that day on, every time my wife wwnt out of town on her trips (usually 8-10 days at a time) Kris was in bed with me. A couple weeks after she got home from her first trip, my wife commented about how great Kris and I were getting along, since we didn't before. Kris was kneeling in front of me sucking my dick behind the kitchen island while her mom was fixing dinner. As I came in her mouth I told her mom that Kris and I have an understanding now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Such a hot story, I've read it twice in a couple of hours. Can't wait for more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need an editor

Be really good with an editor...one paragraph she has 36D tits small. waist curvy hips and a big bubble ass ...next sentence..she has tiny tits slim hips and small ass...with his dick you have confused thickness with circumference..thickness is distance through the center... so maybe you meant 3" thickness and 6.5" around...pussy is meant to stretch..hitting the cervix is painful..otherwise great and want more..

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good

Was going to stop reading when she had D cup breasts shows lack of imagination so glad she was proper sized later on, made it a good story not overly crude and no stupid pregnancies so all in all well done!

droopy dogdroopy dogover 5 years ago
Excellent story

my wife had sex with her step dad. She too said his cock was long but not really thick. She used to tease him mercilessly and even sucked his long cock before he finally got so excited he stopped her in mid blowjob and shoved his cock deep in her pussy. Your story brought back some awesome memories. Check mine out. My Literotica name is Droopy Dog. I'll be waiting for more of this story. Maybe include one of her hot friends in the action.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Pay Attention

You guys don't pay attention, his wife had the big breast, slim waist and bubble booty. The story was only ok. For one a 7 inch clock isn't house hung and I wouldn't consider it a huge cock. Then you constantly took me out of the mood by how many times you said big or huge cock in the dialogue. Lastly, you did have some inaccurate visuals, like saying his semi-erect cock was big enough to sit across her pussy and stomach (rolling my eyes) and sometimes getting her description wrong. But pineal good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Needs an Editor

Everyone can use an editor; most people don't need someone to read a story to them!

The story actually said: " Leslie had an eye-popping hour glass figure with heavy 36D tits, a tiny waist and curvy hips setting off a round, thick ass. Jenn had tiny, pert tits topped with long, thick nipples that drove Andy crazy" LISA, the mother, has "heavy 36D tits" . JENN, the daughter and star of this little fuckfest, has "tiny, pert tits."

LatinindulgementLatinindulgementabout 5 years ago
Nice

Cutie that gos for broke to Please a BIG Cock.. Great job

BobossweetnessfreakBobossweetnessfreakabout 5 years ago
Rolling my eyes

For Anon who complained about the names, LESLIE is the MOTHER; LISA is Jenn's FRIEND. Pay attention if you're going to complain and hide behind ANON while doing it. Not saying there weren't some errors in grammar but at least I post under my name!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Dear men...it was big...women don't need length the want girth

No woman cares about length unless it's a micro penis or below average...men care about length...especially gay men...women want girth....vaginas are not an endless tunnel...you can't enter the womb...so like men most women vagina is 5-6" when turned on...rare to be more..yes the vagina can get longer after you make her cum....she has shorts on her pussy lips are not sticking out, unless she cut them or she has the wrong size to the extreme...all too rushed....Again women want fat dicks men want long dicks

Helen1899Helen18997 months ago

Wow! so fucking hot, I bet u want mum away so much. Me i want your pussy every day, especially in a threesome with your mum. What a hot mummy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

been really great if he was 12 inches,,,,,

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous