Big Cock Step Dad's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenn reached out and touched her step-dad's cock for the very first time. Her small, delicate hands could barely fit all the way around the thick base of his cock. "Jesus, Andy!" she exclaimed, "You are packing some heat! Just how big is this beautiful cock of yours?"

"What makes you think I have measured it?"

Jenn started slowly stroking his big cock and looked up at him with her big blu-gray eyes. She laughed and said, "Well, for starters you're a guy. All guys measure their cocks. And beyond that, you're hung like a porn star. I am sure you are proud of your numbers" Jenn continued to stroke his big cock, tilting it up and getting a good look at the big vein running underneath the shaft. "God, I love the veins all over your big prick. It's sexy as hell." She looked up at her sexy step-dad and asked again, "Well, come on... how big is it?"

Andy relented and told her what she wanted to know. "It's about 7 ½ inches long, so some of the porn stars you are talking about longer. It's about 6 ½ inches thick on the shaft." Andy loved how sexy her little hand looked on his big dong. In addition to her big tits, big hips and a big ass, Leslie had pretty big hands for a woman. His impressive size always looked a little less so in her big hands. Jenn's small and slender hand made his big cock look enormous and his cock looked like it was as thick as her wrist. Andy was as hard as he had ever been in his life.

Jenn moved her mouth to his cock and licked the huge head, "And this beauty? How fat is this big tip?"

"Almost seven inches." he grunted as she continued to lick all over his oversized tip. Jenn continued to stroke up and down the length of his shaft while swirling her tongue and lips over the tip. She pulled back and watched his tip swell even more and heard Andy moan softly above her. As she stroked, a slick dollop of pre-cum oozed from his swollen cock.

"Mmmmm... someone is getting ready for fun." Jenn murmured as she stroked and squeezed his cock head, milking more pre-cum out. Andy was amazed when his tiny teenage step-daughter opened her mouth and took his cockhead past her lips with no problem at all. Andy would never have guessed that such a tiny woman would such an accommodating mouth. Her lips were stretched to the limit to get around his huge cockhead, but she was already sliding more and more of his veiny cock into her mouth.

Jenn's mouth was full of cock with just the tip of his impressive member, but she wasn't about to stop yet. She moved a little to get a better angle, and then bobbed her head up and down his fat shaft. She could feel her pussy juices run out over her plump lips, and she was literally slobbering on her step-dad's big cock. Each time she bobbed back down a little more of his shaft was coated in her saliva. Moving her head faster and faster, Jenn soon realized that Andy's cock was too hard to bend even a little, so she would not be able to easily "turn the corner" and guide his cock into her throat. She was bottoming out about half way down the length of his cock. Not good enough she thought, as she reached out and put Andy's hands on the back of her head. Andy took the hint right away and started pushing her head down to get his cock deeper into her throat. He was amazed that she had not gagged with that much cock in her throat and started to fuck her mouth harder. Finally, when he has forced about six inches of thick cock past her lips, she gagged hard and pushed him back. His cock was covered in thick ropes of saliva which ran off his cock and onto her skimpy top and pushed up tits.

"Wow," she said with tears in her eyes from gagging, "I've never met a cock I couldn't take balls deep before."

The idea of his 18 year old step-daughter being a cock sucking whore seemed to put Andy over the edge as he threw away any worries be might have had left. "Take off your clothes." he told her forcefully.

Jenn didn't hesitate as she stood up and took off her tight top and padded bra, and then looking him straight in the eyes slipped off her thin PJ shorts. Andy paused to take in her tiny breasts. They were high and firm and topped with long, thick nipples that looked hard enough to cut glass. Her flat stomach and small but curvy hips made her bald pussy mound and lips even more obvious. Andy kissed her passionately, feeling the slickness of her saliva still on her lips and chin. Jenn reached down and stroked Andy's cock while they kissed so she was completely distracted when she felt his finger rub her swollen pussy lips. It was is if an electric shock when through her small body, and she moaned while they continued kissing. She could feel him rubbing her own slick juices around her pussy lips as he thrust his tongue deep into her mouth. She sucked on it like it was a small cock and spread her legs to try to get Andy to explore deeper into her pussy.

Andy pulled back and looked at her naked, slick body. Half leaning over and half picking her up, he pulled Jenn's breasts to his face and started to lightly flick his tongue over her big nipples. Years of seeing her hard nipples under her shirts, and now he finally had his mouth on them. He sucked one and then the other into his mouth and she moaned again. He alternated between sucking and biting her nipples and she moaned even louder. As he lavished attention over her nipples and tiny breasts, Jenn reached between her own legs and started furiously rubbing her clit. At the same time, she started moaning, "Oh fuck yeah, Andy. Suck my big nipples! Suck them hard!" Andy doubled down and sucked even harder on her nipples and tits, and Jenn fingered her clit even harder. As she felt her next orgasm building, Jenn became even more vocal and practically screamed, "Oh fuck that feels soooo good. Oh fuck! Oh fuck yeah!". Andy could feel her body start to quiver as she violently rubbed her clit. "I'm going to cum! Ahhhh... oh fuck, I'm cumming!!"

Andy still had her tits crushed against his mouth as Jenn panted and tried to catch her breath. Her little body was still tense from her orgasm as he let her back down onto the capstone. He thought about stuffing her little bald pussy full of cock but decided that she hadn't had enough tongue action yet. He put her into a sitting position of the edge of the spa, pressed her legs open and then maneuvered his mouth to her dripping pussy. Andy got right down to business licking and flicking her hard clit with his skilled tongue. Jenn had been with boys her age who "went down on her", but she had never had her pussy eaten by someone who knew his way around a pussy. Her step-dad's tongue felt better than her own fingers ever had. Jenn was in heaven as Andy's tongue flicked and swirled over her swollen, sensitive clit. As he worked on her clit with his mouth, he would dip his tongue into her sopping wet pussy and lick up her creamy juices like they were candy. He was amazed how sweet her pussy tasted and wanted as much of her creamy cum as he could get.

As Andy continued to lick her smooth pussy, she could feel another orgasm building. She couldn't believe how quickly she was ready to cum again after her previous orgasm. Her pussy had never felt so good before, and she heard herself groaning and making animal-like noises that she had never made before. Unable to hold back, she grabbed his head and smashed his face into her sopping pussy as she was consumed by a mind shattering orgasm. As she came, Andy stopped licking and sucked her clit into his mouth. As he sucked, it felt like her orgasm was going to last forever. After she came, Andy released her clit from his mouth and started lapping up the thick, white cream from her steaming pussy. Finally, even that was too much for Jenn and she pushed his face away from her steaming pussy.

Andy lingered near her pussy, planting little kisses on her firm thighs and bald mound while she desperately tried to get her own body under control. As he continued with his gentle kisses, Jenn closed her eye and tried to figure out how she was going to manage that thick cock in her little pussy. Just when she had worked up the courage to try his monster cock, and was about to ask him to fuck her she felt his tongue attack her clit again. She moaned even louder than before and let her body relax and enjoy the ride. Andy had apparently been really paying attention when she came on his face the first time; he immediately knew where to lick and how much pressure to use. She had never come four times in one night before, but she was already feeling the pleasure build in her pussy. Holy shit, she thought, four times and his gorgeous cock has even gotten close to my pussy yet. It took a little longer than the first three orgasms, but Andy's tongue didn't seem to get tired. He circled and flicked her clit until she started convulsing and moaning incoherently. As before, Jenn grabbed his head and smashed his face into her pussy as she came again. She felt Andy sucking on her clit again, and her entire body spasmed as a huge wave of pleasure enveloped her.

She pulled her step-dad's face away from her pussy murmuring, "Okay big guy, I can't take another one of those. I might pass out." Jenn looked down at his handsome face and saw that she had coated his mouth and chin with her creamy cum.

He smiled up at her and said, "You have the sweetest pussy I have ever tasted. I could eat you all night."

Jenn looked down at her step-dad and said simply, "I want you to fuck me now."

Andy stood up and moved to position his beefy cock near Jenn's mouth. "Get the tip all slick for me." he said as he pushed his cock towards her mouth.

Jenn didn't hesitate, working her full lips over his huge cock head and then sliding her mouth down his veiny shaft. After she bobbed up and down a few times, he pulled back and saw that his thick cock was shiny with her saliva. Moving down to a lower step in the jacuzzi, he positioned his big bone near her tiny, sloppy pussy.

Jenn lay back and opened her legs as wide as she could with her hands behind her knees to try to spread them even more. Andy smiled at her, then took his big cock in his hand and rubbed his fat head around her slippery pussy, mixing her saliva with her pussy juice still leaking out of her little pink hole. He continued to rub around her lips and clit. What a beautiful little pussy, he thought as we started to press his big tip against her tight fuck hole. Jenn could feel the gentle pressure from his cock as he pressed it against the outside of her pussy. Relax. Just relax, she told herself. He is going slow and being gentle. Andy started to press harder and Jenn could feel her pussy trying to stretch to accommodate his apple head cock. Slowly but forcefully he pushed his cock into her tiny pussy. As he pushed harder, Jenn felt her pussy being stretched wider and wider. As horny and wet as she was, Jenn was starting to doubt that she could accommodate her step-dad's impressive girth. As the pressure turned to pain, Jenn could feel her body tighten up.

Andy stopped pushing when he felt her body tighten. He could see her pink pussy already stretching to accommodate just the first half of his cock head.

"Relax babe," he said gently, "We're going to take this nice and slow."

Andy's tenderness was reassuring, and Jenn willed herself to relax. He could feel the tension leave her body, and he resumed the assault on her pussy. He pushed more steadily and watched in amazement as her little pussy stretched wider and wider around the big mushroom head of his cock. At the widest part of his rock hard cock, he pushed even a little harder. Jenn could feel her pussy getting stretched to the limit but was determined to take Andy's thick cock.

"Fuck my little pussy, you big dicked stud!" she groaned in a husky voice that he had never heard before.

Andy pushed harder and felt his cock head pop into her pussy and Jenn gasped as her sopping wet snatch snapped around his veiny shaft. She had never felt anything so amazing in her life. Her step-dad's fat cock was already hitting parts of her pussy that had never been touched like that before.

Andy slowly thrust forward, filling Jenn's pussy with more and more of his big cock. Jenn could feel the walls of her pussy stretch around his cock head as the initial pain started to subside. She was moaning and panting as he slowly stuffed her pussy fuller than it had ever been. Andy started moaning as well; her pussy felt like a hot, wet vice clamped around his cock. He pushed deeper until about half of his meat was inside his step-daughter's tiny pussy. He paused there for a second, and then started to slowly withdraw his cock. He could see her pink pussy gripping his cock as it slid out.

"Uggghhh," Jenn groaned as she felt her pussy tugging at the cock sliding out of her little hole. Right before the massive tip was pulled out of Jenn's pussy, Andy thrust back in, this time going a little deeper. Jenn's pussy stretched out a little more with each thrust, but she was still tighter than any pussy he has ever fucked. It was even tighter than Leslie's ass, but smoother and wetter and more enjoyable.

Andy's cock bottomed out against her cervix, and he pulled back again and started fucking her harder. Andy's cock was completely filling her pussy, and the pain had given way to waves of pleasure.

"Fuck me, Andy! Fuck me! I need you to fuck my little pussy!"

She was practically screaming now. She could not believe how badly she wanted his cock; her entire world had been reduced to the pleasure she was feeling from the thick cock inside her. "Fuck me harder!" she moaned. Andy was more than happy to oblige. He fucked her faster and deeper until he could feel and hear his big balls slapping her tiny ass. He could not believe how much cock his little cock hungry slut of a step-daughter could take. Every thrust was now balls deep as he grabbed her slender hips and impaled her tiny body on his rock hard cock.

Jenn's eyes rolled back in her head as she felt an orgasm build rapidly in her pussy. She had never cum from just penetration before, and the climax rocked her whole body. Andy felt her pussy spasm and contract on his cock, but he didn't slow at all. He continued his assault on her little pussy as Jenn came over and over again. Her orgasms came on so quickly and were so strong that she was cumming continually while her step-father pounded her smooth pussy. Andy went on fucking her like a wild animal for at least 20 minutes, and she thought she might pass out before he was done with her. She was already exhausted from the continual orgasms, but her pussy would not stop. Andy moaned loudly and started fucking her even harder. She opened her eyes and saw that his head was thrown back and the muscles in his arms and chest were tight and covered in sweat. After a few more thrusts, he ripped his huge cock out of her stretched out pussy. He looked down at her laying there, and started stroking his big, veiny schlong as fast as he could. It was covered from tip to base in a thick coat of her creamy pussy juices. Through gritted teeth he said, "I'm gonna cum, baby!".

"Cum on me! Cum all over me!" she replied.

Her step dad looked so hot standing between her legs stroking his beautiful cock. Jenn could see that his huge balls were tight as he was ready to unload on her. He moaned one last time before he came in long, thick ropes of sticky white cum. His first shot went completely over her head, leaving a trail of hot cum from her hair, across her cheek and down her body to her tight belly. Two more huge spurts of cum coated her mouth, chin and neck and then her tiny breasts. Andy pointed his big, cream covered cock at her pussy and proceeded to pump out four or five more huge loads of cum straight onto Jenn's overly sensitive clit. The raw sexuality of Andy's cum explosion coupled with the sensation of her clit getting basted in hot jizz recharged Jenn's pussy for one last orgasm. As Andy coaxed a few more smaller loads of cum onto her belly, Jenn reached down and rubbed furiously rubbed her clit looking for one more climax.

As Andy watched his tiny step-daughter getting herself off, he could not believe how sexy she was. Her small, tight body was covered from her head to her pussy in his cum. He could see that her pussy was also coated in his thick semen, and her snatch was still stretched wide open and gaping from the pounding she has just received. He watched as her rubbing and moaning both became more frantic as he milked the last wads of cum from his cock. Jenn's eyes rolled back her in her as her body spasmed one last time.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming again." she whispered as she came hard from her own fingers. Jenn's body shuddered as she came and Andy could see her still gaping pussy contract from her orgasm. Jenn bucked again as her orgasm subsided and she slowly stopped circling her swollen clit.

Andy let his semi-erect cock rest on Jenn's mound and belly while she tried to catch her breath. Jenn opened her eyes and looked up at her step-dad grinning down at her. After a moment, she asked, "What are you smiling at?"

"I had no idea my sweet step-daughter was such a hot little cum slut." he replied.

"Oh yeah? Well I never imagined my middle aged step-dad was such a horse cocked stud. I must have cum a dozen times tonight."

Jenn tried to push herself up to stand but found that the non-stop pounding and never ending orgasms had turned her legs to rubber. "Jesus, Andy. You fucked me so hard I can't stand up!" Andy smiled at her, then bent over to pick his tiny step-daughter up and carry her into the house. Jenn was exhausted and asked Andy to take her straight up to bed. As he carried her up the stairs, Jenn put her head against his chest and asked, "Doesn't mom go out of town in a couple of weeks for her girls' weekend away?"

"She sure does." he replied with a smile as he made his way into her room and laid her gently on her bed, "She will be gone for three nights." Andy looked down at her naked body still covered in his cum. Her eyes were already heavy as she pulled the covers over her tight little body.

"So I get to suck and fuck your big, thick cock all weekend. My pussy should be recovered by then."

12