All Comments on 'Big Cock Unleashes the Beast'

by IncognitoSmutDad

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolutely terrible.

The excuse is always "its fiction, it's just a story"! There are sick people out here who feed off this crap. They should know how easily marriages fracture, how easy it is for a woman to get swept up. Most relationships started with lust, not love. That's why there are so many divorces. Very depressing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot

What a wonderfully erotic tale. If you write a second chapter (which I hope you will), it certainly seemed like Craig was craving, yet dreading his wife admitting that Shane's larger cock pleased her more, as Craig struggled impossibly to reach as deeply into her as Shane had been. Next time I think Molly should admit it to him.

And on a technical note, when writing dialog, it's helpful to the reader to follow the quote with identifying who was speaking. Your omission sometimes made it a bit difficult to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
willing cuckoldry garbage

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Complete

garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Let me know how this works for you in a real relationship.

Thanks for the effort.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

"Will it be like this every time we do this?

Odd statement for someone who bitched it was about him, isn't it?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good little story

Couples exploring different things and finding out more about each other. Great.

I love how our resident troll 26thNC is posting all of his pathetic comments anonymously again and again. That miserable man just can’t help himself.

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

Just as there are men who look for used, useful things in garbage cans, so there are men who use their wives even if they are more than used garbage! It always amazes me that there is hardly any difference between homeless garbage can collectors and respected members of a community!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
It took years.

I was trying to convince my wife to take on a big one, I am not exactly small myself, a bit over average from what I saw in the locker rooms.

My wife resisted the idea, but seemed over time to warm up to some sexy talk during lovemaking. Then one day she said IF I could find a guy with at least 8 inches and thick, she would consider it, just to finally shut me up. What she didn't know is that I knew this fellow named Preston from the gym I go to, and he was about the size of a 16 ounce water bottle, just hanging.

I invited him over, my wife was shocked, and even more so when he dropped his pants. Then the thing grew, my god. She actually took that, all of it, it was the hottest thing I ever witnessed. Now she wants to have him over every week or so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Like other

garbage stories, it is another cuck willing to turn a decent and virtuous human being into a monster dick-hungry whore. Cucks always destroys faithfulness in a wife and wonders later why he is watching a train wreck. 1 star

Note: Can't help it trolling a wimpy cuck like 26thNCuck, he is not a man just pretending to be.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Worst

Even the worst story can inspire some anonymous loser to come up with a “my wife is a whore” comment that is worse than the story. Then there is the ever present anonymous who lets me live in his head rent free.

luedonluedonabout 3 years ago

I rarely agree with MattenW's comments:

But this one was classic.

"Just as there are men who look for used, useful things in garbage cans, so there are men who use their wives even if they are more than used garbage!"

Even when the garbage is complicit it's not nice.

.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
control

What happened to men? If your wife wants to be controlled, it is your job to do it, not someone else. Why do these cuck-authors feel the need to give their private stock to someone else. Why couldn't he dominate his wife without the third party?

Seems a bit ridiculous and outdated. Just fuck her like she wants. Why tempt fate and AIDS by introducing a wild card?

Common sense is dead

Smokepole

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Fucking awlful story.

Cuck shit

1/5

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 2 years ago

I thought it was a clever and unique view of the act

meraenameraenaover 1 year ago
Oh my god...

Oh my god that is such a good story. I think whether they admit it or not or are married or have a boyfriend, every woman has a fantasy of having a BBC inside of her.

This story is exactly what I want. I could go on for days talking about it.

5 stars all the way and I'm going to fantasize about that story and use my big toy to bring myself off.

sizemediumsizemediumover 1 year ago

I liked the story because it was an interesting take on a big cock. Forget these guys who complain. Most of them have have published any stories. They are Monday morning quarterbacks but they have never had an original ides and from their comments, they are poor writers. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

so hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous