All Comments on 'Big Cocked Twink Troy and Me'

by usemetoday1962

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice story but

You have a nice story here, but way to fast and no direct speech. It is just to boring to read without a few tricks here and there. I would suggest to work on your length and some different use of writing technique and it could be really awesome.(Sorry, if I'm confusing but english is not my first language)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why can't I find me one like that

Nice story man Apm

hungbottomhungbottomover 5 years ago
Young, Hung and Full of Cum

Love the story....would love to find a young, hung stud like that.

o2byoungo2byoungover 5 years ago
Not to sure about the Hung part, from the previous comment

But I like young HOT and full of cum, I never could do justice to a big cock, in my opinion, anything more than a mouthful is a waste. Give me 4" to 6" and some sweet tasting cum and I'm happy for a week. I'm about 95% into oral anyway, I'll suck without much persuasion, but if he wants to fuck me - I'll run!

Riki1942Riki1942over 4 years ago
The Long Ones

I do love the long ones but, average thickness is enough to make me feel nice and stretched and they don't make me sore.

easybottom52easybottom52about 1 year ago

mmmmmm I love being used by younger guys I don't care that they cum fast they are ready again fast

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userusemetoday1962@usemetoday1962
84 Followers
Submissive bi-male. Found that I enjoy sucking cock and being fucked roughly. Love it when a woman is in charge. Also crossdress on occasion. Not passable but never had a complaint.