Big D Ch. 07

Story Info
Daisy betrayed her daughter.
2.9k words
2.7
12.4k
16

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers

Chapter Seven: BetrayeD

Daisy was in the middle of her lipstick when her phone rang. She checked the caller ID and smiled before putting it on speakerphone. Before returning to her lipstick, she said, "Hey, Summer.

"Hey, momma."

Daisy puckered her lips and made kisses at herself in the mirror. Her big breasts were straining against her bra, heavy and ponderous. Only a few days ago, she had wrapped them around Dylan's big, fat cock, and she could still smell his semen on them even now. "You called?"

"I haven't heard from you in a while."

Daisy's cheeks warmed as she set her lipstick to the side and grabbed her mascara. "Sorry, I've been busy." Normally, Daisy didn't wear heavy make-up, just lip gloss and maybe some toner. She was beautiful without it. Dylan gave her someone to keep around, however, and she decided to doll herself up for him. William, her cuck husband, might see his painted wife and wonder who she was painted for, but his curiosity and jealousy only made it better. Eyes open, she began applying the mascara. "How've you been?"

Summer sighed heavily on the other end, and even without seeing her, Daisy could hear the fatigue in her daughter's voice. When Caleb had committed suicide, he had left Summer with three children and another on the way. Summer remained strong for the sake of her children, but Daisy knew all too well how exhausting being a single mother was, and so she forgave her daughter for her lack of energy.

"I'm getting by," Summer said after some thought, and the sound of Summer's voice gave Daisy pause. She reconsidered what she had been doing for the past few weeks. Her life had been turned completely upside down by Dylan, who had stolen Daisy away from her husband and, she now realized, her family. This wasn't just a betrayal of her vows but of everyone she knew and loved. The realization stung, even if she was balls deep in and determined to stay that way.

She blushed and finished her mascara. "Need me to babysit some time for you, maybe give you a day off?" She tried hard not to sound guilty as she offered it.

Summer gave a hollow laugh. "No days off with a baby in me," she said, and a pregnant pause lingered afterward. Eventually, she said, "But yeah, that would be nice of you."

Daisy allowed herself a smile and set the mascara to the side. "Then just tell me when, and I'll be there."

"Thanks, mom," and Daisy could hear hint of the warmth which her daughter had been named for. It was difficult for a mother to hear her child so worn, and that sorrow was compounded by the guilt of her thoughts straying to Dylan as Summer spoke. Regardless, the sound of her daughter's voice also stirred memories of the new man in Daisy's life. It didn't surprise her, though. Dylan's dick had a way of sneaking its way into her thoughts.

Suddenly, Summer began to cry on the other end. "I really miss Caleb, mom." Daisy paused with her comb in her hand and stared at her phone as her daughter sobbed. "It's so hard without him."

Now, Daisy recalled another aspect of Dylan. He had so arrogantly called Caleb a coward, and now seated half-naked in her vanity, putting on make-up for a tryst she was about to have, Daisy heard her daughter crying and felt inclined to agree. Caleb had done this to Summer, not Dylan, and she had to take a deep breath to steady herself. "I know, sweetie. I'm sorry it's so hard."

Setting her makeup to the side, Daisy stared at herself in the mirror. She looked younger after fucking Dylan, even without makeup, and she figured that was because she was smiling more. Even with Summer's sadness heavy on her heart, Daisy felt giddy at the thought of seeing Dylan, and she felt glad that she had him in her life. Her pussy was already wet with anticipation, and though she was aware of the hurt she could cause her family, she was still horny.

"But don't forget how strong you are, baby." Daisy picked up her phone and held it to her painted lips, and she spoke clearly and with maternal force. "You'll get by, Summer, and remember, you're never alone."

Silence followed, and Daisy had the time to reflect on it all. Caleb had never been good for Summer, and she felt all kinds of angry at him for ever having put his hands on Dylan. Dylan, while sometimes rude and without charm, was deserving, and he wouldn't have abandoned Summer. Finding Dylan with Summer should have left Caleb subservient to the better man, not angry. Instead, Caleb used his weak little muscles to force Summer out of paradise and trapped her in a cage that would only be made more confining after his suicide. It all made Daisy's stomach sick.

Summer sniffled on the other end of the phone. "I know, mom." She was speaking normally now, though with the same absence as before. Quietly, she whispered, "I love you."

Daisy smiled at herself in the mirror. "I love you, too, Summer, and I'm proud of you."

They spoke briefly after that and then hung up. Daisy dressed after that, pulling on a loose flannel top and buttoning it around the midsection only. Then, she tied the bottom to expose her belly before pulling on a pair of jean shorts cut off so high that her ass nearly hung out of them. She pulled on knee-high cowboy boots after that before putting in earrings and finding a cowboy hat. She winked at herself in the mirror afterward and then went out to the living room to grab her purse.

William watched her as she grabbed her purse and glared at her as she reached for the door. "Hey, Daisy!"

She stopped to regard him with a feigned curiosity.

"Where in the world are you going dressed like a slut?"

Daisy looked down her body and could only really see her breasts and the valley between them. She shrugged and jiggled. "To meet a man with a bigger dick," she said, a hint of fire in her tone. William's brow knitted and his nostrils flared. He tightened his fists but he didn't act. His self-control was a reminder of her age but also a reminder of his past abuses. Daisy felt frightened but also bold. She remembered Dylan bragging about his dick, bragging about fucking her in front of William, and though she doubted his logic, she still seemed to believe him. "I'm going to suck his dick and deep throat him, William."

William's face grew red as Daisy adjusted her purse and her blouse. She tugged at the flannel to deepen her cleavage and exposed more of her tits. Then, slipping her purse on, she set the strap between her breasts to draw attention to them. The flannel could hardly contain them, it was so low, and she had so much. The top of her nipples could be seen if a person was close enough. "I'm cheating," she said, meeting his gaze again with half-lidded anger. "Just like you did. Is that what you want me to say, William?"

William, still glaring and now shaking, said in an even tone, "When you want to talk like an adult, then we can talk."

Daisy gave a supple, undulating shrug. "You want to talk, then don't start the conversation by calling me a slut." Opening the door, she said, "Play stupid games, get stupid prizes," and then slammed the door behind her in empty anger.

Everything she said to William was true in a sense, and that was what made Daisy feel guilty. She hadn't told him a single lie, but she had said it in a way which made it sound like she was lying. She felt guilty not for the betrayal of her marriage vows and her commitment to her husband, but because she was hiding Dylan, who was so far superior to her bristly, needy husband, and she decided to make it up to him when she saw him. It was her belief that his big dick and a thick load would help to wash away the guilt or at least make the argument worth it.

They met early, the sun still young in the air, and decided to have brunch at Daisy's suggestion. She agreed to buy and, walking to the market together, got glances but nothing more. Dylan walked with his arm around her waist, tall and skinny beside her womanly curves. Daisy allowed it, enjoying the feel of being his. It reminded her of when she and William were first dating. It reminded her of when she first started dating Winter's father, and it was at this point that it became clear to her how Dylan was her new man now. Even married to another man, she only had eyes for Dylan.

-EL-

What did they do first?

Lunch and a blowjob

-EL-

She paid for cold chicken and followed him to her car to eat. Daisy drove them to the privacy of a dirt road and opened the back. They sat together in the warming sun, Dylan with his long legs stretched out and his back against the seats. Daisy watched him eat like an animal and rubbed his thigh with open and impatient want. When she got bored, she leaned forward without a word and opened his pants. Pulling him out, she held him in both hands and marveled at the size of his limp cock.

Daisy took to stroking him while he ate and, after kissing his crown, she sucked him into her mouth, too. Dylan swelled rapidly, setting his food aside once he was properly erect. His fingers were greasy, but he was kind enough to keep them out of her hair as she sucked him. A part of her, however, wished he wouldn't be so kind. While his dick was a pleasure by itself, she also enjoyed the way he moved her.

Looking up at him, Daisy took the time to reflect on their previous trysts. They had experienced weeks of confused pleasure together, and she smiled around him and sucked him deeper, grateful for the time. She took him to her throat and then into her throat, not out of need but out of desire. She showed him that she not only forgave him for his arrogance but was eager and willing to reward it.

Watching her, Dylan's eyes grew as big as moons as he realized the depth of her affection. Then, wiping his hands vigorously on his shirt to remove the bulk of the grease, he reached out and cupped both of her breasts as she choked on him. Daisy moaned around him, showing her approval with loud, wet gags as she held him by the root. Each downstroke ended with her rising up, her hands gliding in unison after her, gathering her saliva and spreading it across his flesh. Dylan watched in languid awe, feeling like he was in a dream. Daisy, meanwhile, was seeking protein.

She dived suddenly, taking him deep to reward him for his clear superiority, a throating borne of pure, animal affection. Her conversation that morning with Summer had reminded her of how lucky she was to even have Dylan in her life. Caleb had broken Summer, left her alone with multiple children and another on the way. Dylan, meanwhile, had used his big dick to bring life back to Daisy's bones, to give her pleasure she had lost with her first pregnancy. He had given her a second chance, this time with an even bigger dick, and she was nothing but grateful for it.

He gathered her hair and held it out of her face just to watch her work. Her lips were stretched around him, her cheeks collapsed, and she looked like she was sucking him for dear life. There were small tears in her pretty blue eyes, and they grew on each downward stroke. It was a sloppy blowjob, but she looked great giving it. Daisy seemed like a natural born slut and, while quite beautiful in her own right, she was at her best in situations like this one.

Dylan took the chance to grope her, reaching into her blouse with his free hand and tugging her nipples, earning a moan from her that shook his dick. "Fuck, that feels good." Squeezing one tit and then switching to the other, he watched her eyes as she rode him with her throat. "You know, Daisy, I'm not complaining, but I just realized that you didn't even eat your breakfast."

Gurgling, Daisy took him to half his length and held there with saliva gathering around her lips. When she surfaced, she came up with a loud gasp and used her hands to stroke him. Her fingers and palms made wet, slippery noises as they glided along his shaft. She wore a stretched, glossy smile as her mascara ran. Leaning sideways, she kissed his shaft and mewled. "Ah! You taste so much better than chicken." Lowering herself on him, she licked her way down his shaft and to his balls. She sucked those, too, and then showered his thighs in kisses.

Dylan watched in breathless awe. His dick was aching hard and throbbing in her hand, pulsing and oozing precum. He wanted to come, but he wanted to watch her even more. In his mind, he would spend all morning fucking Daisy's face before sending her back to her family. An orgasm would be good, he told himself, but it wouldn't be enough yet. Daisy's intensity only grew with each new act, and she had already learned his buttons. She had gotten him to the edge with a few strokes of her throat, and now he was on the defensive.

Desperate to reclaim control, Dylan tightened his grip on her hair and slapped her across the face with his dick. Daisy was taken aback at first, so he did it two, three, four more times and watched her expression melt from surprise to indignation to gleeful acceptance. Parting her lips, she held her tongue out for him and let him slip back into her mouth, sucking him eagerly as he forced his way back into her throat. "God damn, Daisy, you can take it deep!"

Daisy stared him in the eyes as he used her. She held him by his thighs and let him reposition her, her back bowing as he lifted himself to take control. She massaged his balls as he fucked her face, finding that she offered no resistance, just pleasured excitement. Moving his hand, he took to stroking himself while she held his crown between her lips, her tongue teasing and dancing along his urethra. "I want to come on your face today," Dylan panted, a sweat breaking out across his body. "I want to send you home in my cum!"

Daisy, still angry with William and always eager to excite her new man, mewled obediently and stared him in the eyes as she nursed his crown. She could taste his thick precum as he twitched and swelled in her mouth. His orgasm was fast approaching, and she felt a corresponding tightening of her own loins in response.

Dylan came hard, and she did, too. He spewed, moaning loudly while she mewled around him until it became too much. Then, panting through her climax, she took his load into her open mouth in near-silent pleasure as she swallowed it down. Dylan marked her again, stroking himself through orgasm and letting her suck him clean afterward as she moaned and whined with pleasure. When finished with his dick, Daisy made a point to nurse his balls for good measure, staring him in the eyes with open affection after the orgasm he just gave her.

Spent, Dylan fed her his shrinking manhood, and she took him with a throaty purr while he stared her in the eyes. "Enough protein for you?"

Daisy released him with a wet pop and eyed his glistening cock. It was finished leaking and completely spotless. She had been thorough with her work. "I might have ate too much. With portion sizes that big, I had enough to take home for seconds or even thirds."

Dylan laughed. "I think you might be getting drunk on my dick."

Daisy shrugged and stroked him idly, kissing his balls as she did. "There's a lot of dick to drink up here." Holding him by the crown, she licked his shaft and sniffed him. Then, breathing him in, she showered him with wet kisses before sitting up to shake her hair out. Dylan watched her in awe, stunned by the way her body moved, stunned by the beauty of her covered in his semen.

They cleaned up afterward, gathering the chicken and toweling off. Daisy drove him back, and they parted with a kiss. Dylan could taste himself on her lips but didn't mind. He enjoyed knowing that it was him there and not another man. Daisy let him take the chicken to dispose of the mess, and he spanked her as they parted. She drove home in a daze.

William was quiet when she got home and let her shower in peace. She fingered herself and reached climax with the steam smelling like Dylan around her. Later that night, William apologized, and though Daisy accepted it, she knew deep down that his apology was ineffectual and had come far, far too late.

kotochaos
kotochaos
762 Followers