All Comments on 'Big Daddy Ch. 01'

by WhiskeyJane

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Way too fast

Just basically a Wham! Bam! Thank you Ma'am. Give the story a little more fleshing out so to speak.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
More perverted nonsense

Most of the idiots that read this and like it imagine that the girl is 12 instead of 18 or even younger, you know an age equal to their IQ. Maybe the reason they like incest is that they were the product of incest and came out as a retarded bastard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love it

What I don't understand is why people, who don't like the genre, insist on reading THE ENTIRE STORY then leaving their retarded comments how they don't like the genre and think it's sick. Here`s an idea for you...don`t read incest stories if you don`t like the idea of it! I personally liked the story so keep up with the writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Full of meh.

This could have been a cool story. It barely qualifies as part of a scene. Go back, take your time, and write this out. Give it some dynamic. Why is this girl so after her dad? Clearly he has no reluctance (dramatically, a pity). What actually happens?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
you're

pretty good at this. x

tinman69stinman69sover 14 years ago
Stupid comments from idiots

I loved the story. It was short and to the point and left it open for more chapters! Isn't that what it's all about? I love the incest stories and am not ashamed to admit it! So keep up the good work. Bring out another chapter and add in one of her best friends too! Let Daddy work them both over!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Baby Keep me hard! Keep Writing!

Hi there, sex kitten! Seriously! This is exactly the way this should start. Fucking ignore any lip dicked religious or those other fuck tards who spent too much time in school trying to tell you how to write when they can't get cum to drip from their dicks. This is awesome!!!

Longer? Yes my cum sucking slut, longer. Think of how long you can see a man stroke his cock as you read. Use a clock. Some dudes who cum every day five times a day can go a long while. Sure some 12 year old who shouldn't be here would pop in 10 seconds but the normal Literotica reader is 15 minutes. 1 minute per page. Some might pop twice in that time, that's cool. Chicks maybe three or four times. That is also great.

Fucking hot story. Work it. Make us cum buckets for you. Draw it out. Talk about the guy jacking off, the girl rubbing one out, over and over. Each page with an orgasm might be the one with a reader finding "the moment" and sharing it.

Right now my wife is going to suck my cock while I read your story again. Should I blow a load in her mouth or cover her tits? You tell... Believe me we will.

WhiskeyJaneWhiskeyJaneover 14 years agoAuthor
Thanks

To all who have read and taken the time to comment on this story. Thank you. I value both positive and constructive comments. It's good to hear to that others have seriously enjoyed something you've put a lot of work and effort into. I will try to take suggestions under advisement!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue Developing

It's a good story. Continue developing the story line.

imurddyimurddyover 14 years ago
too short

You've got to continue this story! Maybe just a little too short, otherwise, I would have given it a five.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
KEEP GOING!

If this story keeps going like this many people will LOVE it. I really hope you keep going. (And I'm sure Big Daddy does too.)

HL55HL55about 14 years ago
Chapter 03 ....

Yes keep this going please. Nice start, higly anticipatory as to what next. Lots of room there for exploring various elements as I'm sure your aware of too.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
wow what a very hot horny story.

This story big daddy . is fantastic loved it from start to finish . now onto the next part as i cant leave it there. wanting more of this one .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just too perfect and the dialogue is totally lacking any kind of credibility. Immature to say the least.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous