Big Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa would have NEVER gone home with someone on a first date. Her shyness meant that it would have taken dozens of dates before she finally felt comfortable doing that with someone. But something about Layla made her want to take the leap. "Sure!" She giggled, blushing as well.

Layla's blush faded into the biggest, most sincere and grateful grin. "Okay then! Let's go!" The goddess of a girl began to stand back up. As she did, the remains of the countless continents crushed underneath her gargantuan bubble butt rained down into the newly created craters, bested only in size by the craters created earlier by her chest. Once standing up, the girl doubled over. The massive wall of cloth-covered breast was both amazingly arousing and absolutely terrifying. The whole thing happened so quickly that she didn't even notice the monolithic fingers around her, effortlessly picking up her incredibly heavy body.

"Oh my god..." Melissa said as she surged upward. She closed her eyes. It wasn't until the movement stopped that she opened her eyes and saw that gorgeous face that she had been staring up at all afternoon. Words failed to describe just how immense that face was, but somehow Melissa was able to take it all in. She stared at a spot on Layla's skin that must have been infinitesimally less than subatomic to the giant girl, and all of a sudden it was like her eyes were zooming outward. She was able to see more and more more of the giant girl's skin, her nose, her mouth, her eyes and eventually her whole head.

"Whoa... what just happened? How..." Melissa's brain ran out of words.

"My body seems to distort the perception of the people that I interact with. Whenever I'm actually interacting with someone, they seem to have the ability to see me in my entirety, instead of what would most likely just be an infinite wall of flesh. But don't ask me how it works." Layla shrugged. "I gave up trying to understand how my body works a long time ago..."

Melissa had no idea what was going on, but she couldn't deny the fact that she could see the gigantic girl's beautiful face. Looking down at the bulge in her pants, she was amazed at how small it appeared in the palm of Layla's hand, despite being a few dozen miles in length. What had literally bulldozed entire buildings and even cities was just a... speck? Even that seemed like an inadequate way to compare it to the infinite expanse that was Layla's palm. But just like with Layla's face, the Melissa's view of the palm she was standing on seemed to zoom out to see just how huge it actually was. She knew that whether walking, driving, or flying, there was no way that she would be able to reach the edge of the palm within her lifetime. Within a thousand lifetimes!

"I've never— I've never felt so small before..." Melissa said in awe. She had spent her entire life trying to avoid getting erections in an effort not to destroy cities, countries, even continents. She couldn't believe there might be a space big enough for her to actually let loose a little... Her thoughts were interrupted by rush of wind. It felt like her entire body was getting pressed down into Layla's palm. They were moving!

Melissa tried to wrap her head around how fast they were traveling. What was just walking speed to Layla meant that they must have been moving... light-years? Gigaparsecs? Or even more each second! While she had written plenty of stories featuring experiences like this, it was an entirely different thing to actually experience it! The force of the displaced air pinned Melissa down. Luckily it wasn't a painful amount of force, but she didn't think she could move if she tried.

It didn't take long for them to get where they were going. At Layla's size, Melissa doubted that there was anywhere on the entire infinite plane world that would take her a long time to walk to. For some reason, that gave her pause. It occurred to her that if Layla set her down, there was literally no way to get back to her city, her country, her continent, even her area of the infinite plane without the giant girl's help. There was literally no mode of transportation fast enough to travel that great of a distance in a day, a year, even a millennia!

"We're here!" Layla's voice brought Melissa out of her thoughts. "I know it's not much, but when you're my size... you take what you can get." She chuckled, giving Melissa a view of those mountainous breasts jiggling. Layla sat down on the ground with a thud, shaking the landscape.

"This is going to sound stupid, but I still can't believe how big you are..." Melissa blushed. "You just go on for... forever!" As someone who had spent a considerable amount of time describing the hugeness of her characters, she felt unable to find words to truly describe her size.

"Just wait until you see me with my clothes off." Layla winked.

"Is that... is that an invitation?"

"I don't know. You tell me." Layla grinned as she set Melissa down on the ground in front of her. As far as she could tell, they were in a gargantuan plain, larger than should even be possible. She assumed that this was just a piece of land that Layla's mind-boggling body had already obliterated. But she wasn't thinking about that for long as the giant girl slid her t-shirt up over her head and dropped it next to her. This revealed a bra that despite its comically gargantuan size (even proportionately!) didn't so much cup her breasts as rest on top of them, unfathomable amounts of breast flesh billowing out the top, sides, and bottom.

Melissa couldn't help herself. She stared, slackjawed. She didn't know how, but Layla's breasts looked even bigger and more perfect than when she was wearing her shirt! Melissa's brain wasn't the only thing that was in awe of those breasts though. Despite her best efforts, she felt a twitch in her yoga pants. On anyone else, that would likely be a tiny, unnoticed twitch. On Melissa, however, that meant that her bulge expanded forward another 1,000 miles! This was still absolutely nothing compared to Layla, but it was definitely bigger than she had allowed herself to be since... well, ever!

"You like these, huh?" Layla grinned. "Maybe you'd like a closer look?" The giant girl didn't wait for an answer. She reached behind her back to undo her bra, thrusting those gargantuan breasts toward Melissa. But it turned out not to be necessary, because the second those breasts bounded forward, that bra ripped in half. Right in front of Melissa's eyes, the bra split right down the middle in between the cups. As if Layla's breasts could get any bigger, they surged forward yet again, clearly having been compressed a bit by the bra. "Oops." Layla giggled, clearly happy with the accident. She slipped the bra off of her body and tossed it aside, undoubtably casting infinite numbers of continents under the shadow of each cup, never to see the sun again no matter how far or fast they travelled.

"Now, let's get you that closer look." Layla leaned forward and picked her back up. This time Melissa was a bit more prepared for the feeling of soaring into the air, higher than she ever imagined possible. The giant girl picked her up, swollen bulge and all and laid down beneath her. Melissa was amazed at how far Layla's breasts jutted upward even while she was on her back. The giant girl's arms almost weren't able to reach her nipples high above her body. "How about you start with Mt. Nipple?"

"Mt. Nipple? This thing is more like a planet. Hell, it's like a universe! I doubt I could even make it a fraction of the way up even if I climbed for the rest of my life!" Melissa exclaimed.

"You could always try pole vaulting..." Layla grinned.

"What? I don't even have a pole. How—" Melissa caught the joke. "Oh, I see. Even then, I don't think I'd get far." She giggled as she stared up, and up, and up. At first, she just saw an infinite wall of pink flesh, but she started to see the nipple take shape, eventually seeing where it peaked. She took a step forward, her bulge rubbing against the base of Layla's nipple.

"Mmmmmm..." Layla cooed. "Now that's what I'm talking about!"

Melissa felt the breast underneath her wobble wildly, sending her flying. She couldn't believe that even with her thousand-plus mile bulge, she was getting tossed around like a grain of sand in the wind. Luckily, Layla was so huge that despite getting sent flying, she was still at the base of the giant girl's nipple.

"Now, I've gotten all naked for you... it's really only fair if you return the favor." Layla winked. Melissa realized that the giant girl had been removing her pants before.

"Okay, but I doubt it'll be anywhere near as impressive..." Melissa said as she lifted her shirt up and over her head.

"Aww, they're cute! They remind me of when I was smaller." Layla giggled. Melissa blushed. She carefully undid the dozen hooks on the back of her bra and let it fall to the ground, which in this case was still the base of the giant girl's nipple. Melissa knew she had giant breasts. Compared to even the biggest of girls, she would make them look absolutely flat chested. But as large and as perfect as her breasts were, Layla's were in a league all their own.

"Are you sure you want... are you sure you want me to take off everything?" She looked down at her gigantic bulge. "I'm still not sure it's a great idea..."

"Of course silly! That's what I've been waiting for since I first saw that thing!" Layla laughed. "And what's the worst that could happen? You're on top of an as-good-as-makes-no-difference infinite girl. You've got space!"

Melissa blushed again. "Okay, here goes nothing then!" With one fell swoop, Melissa rolled down her yoga pants, letting the 1,000+ miles of cock and the 500-mile diameter balls flop out onto Layla's nipple.

Layla waited for something to happen, but 30 seconds passed and Melissa's cock was still the same size.

"I don't want to sound rude, but... didn't you say it was compressed?" The giant girl asked, trying not to upset her little date.

"It is." Melissa nodded. "There's just a safety built into it so that people have time to get out of the way. If they could, that is... But it should be starting right... about... now."

Almost to the second, Melissa's cock and balls started to expand. Her cock wasn't hardening, it was just decompressing. What was originally just 1,000 miles long became a million miles long in the blink of an eye. That million became a trillion. And soon, miles weren't going to cut it. Miles became light years, still up in the trillions and even quadrillions!

Melissa hadn't let herself loose in a long time, but she knew dangerously huge her cock could be. It wasn't long before that cock was longer than Layla's nipple was tall and it was showing no signs of stopping. That bad feeling that Melissa had about letting loose was coming back to her, she knew she needed to do something before it got out of hand.

"Layla! I need you to put me inside of you!" Melissa shouted up to her larger than life date.

Layla, who had been staring at the smaller girl's rapidly expanding cock and balls, took a second to process what Melissa had just shouted. "Huh? What do you mean? You haven't even finished decompressing, let alone gotten—" This time it was Layla's turn to be speechless. The cock that had been a "measly" 1,000 miles long just a very short time ago was now making its way down the side of Layla's breast and down her leg. It was growing out of control!

Layla sat up and moved Melissa's body so that her still decompressing cock sat at the entrance of her pussy. Despite the unbelievable growth in her cock and balls, Melissa still seemed to be able to maneuver herself. Just how strong was she? With Layla's help, she got the head inside, pressing against the walls of her vagina and stretching her out despite still being completely soft.

Melissa's cock still wasn't done decompressing, but it started to harden inside of Layla. The combination of the decompression and the hardening meant that she was getting pushed farther and farther away from the giant girl, soon ending up on the opposite side of the infinite plane world! It was around here where Melissa blacked out.

--

When she awoke, she had no clue where she was. All she knew was that she was resting on something soft, and that was good enough for her at the moment. It wasn't until a few minutes later that she felt some stirring underneath her, and realized that she must be on top of Layla! Turning around, she saw the gargantuan girl's beautiful face from atop her mountainous breast. "Layla! What on earth happened?"

To fully comprehend what had happened would have been impossible. As far as Melissa could tell, Layla was drifting in an ocean of whiteness. A whiteness that she could only assume was... hers?

"Oh my god... you don't remember?" Layla asked as she came to. Melissa shook her head.

"You were right! That cock of yours has a mind of its own! I've never seen anything so big! In all honesty, I think it got to be as big to me as I am to you! Maybe even bigger! It was definitely bigger than the infinite plane world. Like much bigger. Like... I don't even know how to describe it! It was... an unforgettable experience. I've never been stretched out let alone completely distended like that!" Layla exclaimed while Melissa tried to piece it all together.

"So all of this around us, then, is... my cum?" She asked.

"Yeah, this is some of it. What didn't end up inside of me, or falling off the edge of the infinite plane world, at least."

"SOME? You literally look like a speck of sand floating in a vast ocean! You, who is literally apocalyptically huge! I must not have gotten any inside of you then..."

"Um... look behind you, hun..."

Melissa didn't turn around immediately. She was afraid of what she might see. After taking a deep breath, she turned around and opened her eyes. What she saw was flesh. Flesh rising upwards and outwards into infinity. But not just the infinity of the infinite plane world, because thanks to Layla's weird body, she was able to see more and more of the flesh. It was clear that it extended far beyond the limits of the infinite plane world. It even expanded beyond the limits of the infinite plane galaxy, which contained an infinite number of those infinite plane worlds. Yet her eyes kept zooming out. The infinite plane galaxy became the infinite plane universe, home to a number of infinite plane galaxies... but still no end in sight. The infinite plane multiverse was next, but it didn't even stop there. As far as Melissa could tell, Layla's stomach was bigger than the entire infinite plane existence! MUCH bigger.

"I didn't even know that there was this much cum in all of existence!" Layla exclaimed, still in a somewhat dazed state.

Melissa was quiet for a moment, examining her cock and balls and thinking. "Oh I think there's a lot more than this..."

"What do you mean?" Layla asked.

"I mean I think she's ready to go again..." Melissa blushed.

12