A Succubus's Big Mistake

Story Info
A succubus on the hunt gets more than she can handle!
23.7k words
4.65
58.2k
115
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello all! This story won a poll my readers voted on. Probably my most fetish heavy story yet!

Fetishes include: hyper cock and balls, cum inflation, cock growth, breast expansion, muscle growth, ass expansion, gangbang, futa on female, male on futa, male on female, excessive cum etc.

As always, comments and feedback are always appreciated :)

~~~~~

"Oh God I can't stop cumming!"

Grace rolled her eyes, her deep red irises nearly sliding completely under her heavy lids. His orgasm could barely be considered average! Still, she bobbed her head up and down rapidly, her long tongue snaking down his member and wiggling against his raised testicles. A strand of pure white hair fell over one of her eyes, draping over the side of her face. Her plush, black lips were clamped as tightly around the bucking cock as they could, draining it of as much cum as he could muster.

It only took the man a measly five shots, not enough to even be considered a snack, before his balls emptied. Grace continued to suck him even after he had run dry, doing her best to take him for everything he had. His meager load warmed her stomach, if only slightly, his essence invigorating her being. A hum rang out from deep in her chest as she absorbed his sperm. Finally after she felt like she had milked him for all his worth, she pulled back, releasing his enlarged phallus.

"Well honey," she looked up at him, her tongue snaking out of her mouth and sliding against her plump cock pillows, "how about we mo-"

Her eyes widened as the large man in front of her began to teeter back and forth. Mouth agape and only the whites of his eyes showing, his head bumped into the dirty brick wall behind him with a loud thud before he collapsed forward. Black wings fluttering, Grace scurried to the side, her heel-clad feet clattering against the pavement. The man dropped like a felled tree, arms almost completely stiff at his sides, and slammed into the sidewalk. Grace shook her head as she stood up.

"One little orgasm? That's it?" she asked to no one, apparently, her scorn-filled words drifting through the cold night air. She wiped at her bare, pink-skinned legs, her purple nails brushing away any grime that might have coated her skin. Her long tail flicked furiously back and forth, the pointed tip scraping roughly against the concrete causing sparks to erupt with every swipe. Grace took a moment to adjust her bra, black like the rest of her outfit, and one of the few articles of clothing she was actually wearing; her enormous breasts jiggled in the supportive garment, the same pink as the rest of her skin.

"And you're still alive..." she stared down at the unconscious man, his body moving in time with his breaths, "worthless!"

She punctuated her insult with a sharp kick to the man's side. Still no response. Shaking her head again, she lifted her leg, and adjusted the strap on her heel, black of course, before stomping it back down onto the ground. Without another glance, she turned around and began to walk aimlessly - she had nowhere to be after all. She just had one goal: to drain enough humans to sustain her existence in the other realm again. She wanted enough for at least for another hundred years - well, a hundred years by human's conception of time anyway.

Strutting down the sidewalk, her eyes roamed over the many dilapidated buildings and pot-hole littered streets. Old and broken cars covered the area, and every house had metal bars fitted over the windows and doors. Rhythmic, bass-heavy music seemed to blast from all around her, providing a danceable soundtrack to the urban backdrop. Humans wearing tattered rags and sleeping on cardboard boxes filled the alleys, and the ones who were dressed in much nicer clothing sat on apartment steps and hung out on corners; it was these people who leered at her and made suggestive comments.

This place was a lot nicer last time she was here!

Walking by a group of men in heavy coats, she ignored another loud sexual invitation - if she had smelled even the slightest hint of potency from the male, she might've taken him on it! One hand running through her white hair, she carefully avoided poking herself with her own small black horns as she attempted to maintain her appearance against the cold blowing winds. She wasn't bothered by the chilly climate at all, despite her general lack of clothing; her body naturally radiated an intense heat, like she was a walking furnace.

Turning another corner, she sniffed at the air, her small pointed nose twitching rapidly. Small whiffs of human virility touched her senses here and there, but none of it was enough to truly capture her interest. Her eyes shifted around as well, searching, hunting for any place that might give her what she desired, and her small wings fluttered in annoyance. Hell, even a group of subpar men would be better than nothing right now!

"This used to be so easy..." she muttered, her voice coming out in a husky growl. Last time she was on Earth, she'd already had more than half the essence she needed by this time! What had happened to mankind!? Her mind wandered, wondering how long she would have to spend here; anymore than a day and she might go crazy. She was lost in her thoughts, now considering spending some of her energy to teleport to another city, as she turned another corner. If she could just drain a few mo-

Unholy fuck what is that!?

Grace stopped in her tracks, her nostrils flaring. Her long tongue drooped out of her mouth, falling down her chin and slapping against her neck. An glowing warmth traveled through her body, causing her nipples to harden and poke through her black bra, the small nubs nearly ripping through the material. The black thong that clung tightly to her wide hips, the back of it lost between her fat cheeks, was instantly soaked in the front; her cunt engorged and gushed, almost like she was having a hands-free orgasm. Her entire body was on fire like it had never been before.

To say what she was smelling, what she was sensing, was intense was... was an understatement, to put it mildly. She had been in hundred person orgies, been fucked nonstop for days, and had been covered in enough semen to paint her entire body before, and none of those experiences compared to this. Not even close. What she was feeling had to be the pinnacle of human virility, an unmatched potency that she had never even dreamed of! And it was here. And it was close. And she had to find it!

Her heels clicked loudly as she sprinted towards the source of this mortal ambrosia. Entire body jiggling obscenely as she ran, she had to physically hold her breasts down as they threatened to slap her in the face, each bouncing globe large enough to cover her face and then some. Her ass, which was no-less huge, clapped together as she ran, giving her a kind of perverse applause as she moved. Frantically her head spun around, her nostrils practically permanently enlarged as she attempted to find her Holy Grail of cum.

Drool was actively dripping from the corner of her fat black lips, running in a steady stream down her chin. Several large droplets fell onto her heaving chest, literally steaming as they disintegrated against her burning hot skin. And her lips weren't the only parts of her leaking! Her eyes were watering, nearly blurring her vision as she attempted to navigate the concrete jungle. Her lower lips were also gushing at an alarming rate, and Grace felt like she was pissing herself with arousal, the clear liquid forming multiple rivulets down her legs; if she was standing still, there would no doubt be a puddle at her feet.

With every new passing street and corner turned, the scent got stronger. She was panting from lust at this point, beads of sweat forming on her brow. Who the fuck was this!? She could fuck fifty guys and not feel like this - she wasn't sure she'd ever felt like this! Right as she rounded another nameless, run down apartment building, it hit her. It hit her stronger than it had before, a lot stronger. Grace actually stumbled for a moment, nearly tripping over her own feet as she fought to catch herself; it was like she slammed into a brick wall of sexual musk. Eyes flying open, she locked onto her prey.

There... she was!?

What?

Grace wiped at her face with a shaky hand, making sure her eyes weren't being blurred by tears or sweat. No, that was definitely a woman. Even with the human's interesting choice of attire, it was still clear she was a female. Despite the numerous piercings and the hint of a tattoo that crept up the side of her face from her neck, the human letter 'A' contained in a circle, her features were clearly feminine. Small eyes and nose, high cheekbones, and pleasantly pink lips all indicated that she was most definitely not a man. Even her hair, which was dyed green, shaved on one side, and parted over the side of her head, still had the natural luster that so many women possessed.

Her clothes couldn't cover it up either. The denim sleeveless vest she wore, covered in numerous patches, couldn't hide the clear swell of breasts that pressed against her black shirt, emblazoned with some logo or another. Her muscled arms showed off her deeply tanned complexion that was mostly covered by a mix of beautifully intricate art work, along with numerous tattoos that looked more akin to drunken doodles. Jeans hugged her lower half tightly, ripped in numerous places with several metal chains hanging from the belt loops, and showed off her pronounced hips, along with legs that looked as strong as her arms, if not more so. There was something else in those jeans, however, that truly captured Grace's attention.

A big fucking cock!

It was the only thing it could be. Creating an enormous swell in her jeans, it snaked down the side of one of her legs and over one of her bulging thighs. And then it went lower. The lump didn't end till practically her knee, the bell-shaped protuberance confirming the true nature of the beast hidden in her pants. Fuck, it was like she had another arm shoved into her pants! Of course, the two melon-like outlines tearing through the crotch of her jeans is what truly captured Grace's attention.

If they were what she thought they were - no, if they were what she knew they were, Grace had hit the jackpot. She had no doubt those testicles, bigger than she'd ever seen even on animals, were filled to the absolute brim with potent seed. Fuck, if she could drain this mysterious woman, who seemed to put any lover she had in the past to shame by a mile, she wouldn't have to return to this realm for thousands of years! She could literally smell the cum brewing inside of them, thanks to her supernatural senses, drawing her in like a woman possessed. Her wings automatically fluttered in excitement.

Having been stopped by the overwhelming, virile power this sexual creature emanated, Grace took a minute to compose herself. She couldn't fuck this up! Wiping the spit from her face and neck, she also took a minute to brush away all the sweat that accumulated on her brow. She adjusted her bra, hints of her deep red areolas having slipped out in her hurried state. She gave her thong the same treatment, and with some embarrassment, patted the inside of her thighs, trying to make the sheen her own juices had left on her skin a little less obvious. Content with how she looked once more, she put her hands on her hips and strode over to the woman, her hips swaying in an exaggerated manner and her lithe tail swishing back and forth rapidly.

Luckily her human prey had stopped moving and was currently leaning against the brick wall of a building; thin strings of grey floated from a long cigarette in her hand, masking her face. Grace's eyes zeroed-in on the phone the woman was currently fiddling with; perfect, she would be able to get the jump on her. Her high-heeled shoes still tapped against the concrete as she moved, but it seemed the sound drew no notice. It took Grace all her willpower to not pounce on the punk, but she managed to keep her composure as she parked herself right next to her.

"Hey sexy," Grace breathed heavily, "all alone tonight?"

The woman looked up from her phone, an eyebrow raising as she took in the succubus's form.

"Not interested." she dismissed, looking back down at the device in her hand, "I don't pay for sex, so beat it."

Grace was taken back. She had never been disregarded so quickly! Was she losing her touch?

"Oh honey," she moved closer, "you wouldn't have to pay for anything!"

"Yeah that's what they all say," the woman scratched her nose, her finger rubbing a thin metal hoop sticking out of her nostril, "and then all of a sudden you're asking for money and there's a couple big dudes at my door to help you collect."

Grace was getting frustrated - she'd have to be more forward.

"You have it all wrong..." she moved closer, grabbing the woman's well-defined forearm as she flicked away her cigarette, catching her before she could turn away. The punk looked back in annoyance, her forest green hair flicking in front of her brown eyes for a moment. Before she could tell the hooker off, her lips were covered by the shorter, busty woman's own larger pair. As a long tongue, a very long tongue, snaked into her mouth, soft fingers wrapped around her concealed junk, grabbing a firm handful of her trouser snake. Her eyes widened in surprise, before leering at this very persistent prostitute.

"This," Grace pulled back, squeezing the denim-clad cock in her hand for emphasis, "is all I want."

The punk looked down at her, licking her lips, her tongue sliding over the metal hoop sticking out of the side of her bottom lip as her brown eyes roamed over the woman's body. She placed a tattooed finger against her ear, rubbing it over the numerous studs that dotted her ear. Walking around at this time of night in heels and underwear? She might as well have been naked! The futa's eyes also noted several interesting things, like her choice of dark lipstick, her purple nails, red eyes, and her... horns? Was she one of those cosplayers or something?

"If you're not a hooker," the tattooed woman smirked, "then what are you? You just come from a costume party or something?"

Grace reluctantly tore her eyes from the prize currently in her grasp, and gave a sultry smile back up at the taller woman.

"Yeah... a costume party. But it was so dull! Now I'm looking for some real fun."

The succubus once more squeezed the woman's massive bulge, so there was no mistaking exactly what she meant. The punk closed her eyes, her pierced eyebrows furrowing, causing several silver metal hoops poking from the skin to clink together. With a deep breath, she looked back down, reached out, and wrapped a strong arm around the buxom slut's shoulder, pulling her in close. The punk noted with some confusion, that the fake wings touching her skin felt oddly warm.

"Alright, you want some fun? We can go to my place, it's close by."

"Sounds good to me baby," Grace purred, putting a hand against the punk's solid chest, "and what should I call you?"

"Name's Luisa," she began to march them down the street, her heavy boots thudding against the ground, "but my friends call me Lou. Doesn't matter which you call me."

"Mmm Luisa, I like it. Well you can call me Grace."

"Cute." Lou smirked, "especially considering your costume."

Grace only smiled knowingly in response. The pair continued on through the night, Luisa leading the way. The rest of the walk was filled with silence between the pair, only the urban cacophony littering the air around them. Once more, the succubus had to restrain herself. She kept her hands off the object of her deepest desire, instead busying herself by roaming her soft digits over the futa's rock-hard body; if it was up to Grace, she would pull Luisa into the nearest alley and fuck her brains out right now!

Luckily for her the walk was a short one. It was very lucky for her - she could feel her cunt leaking once more and her nipples try to tear through their fabric prison. The entire stroll she had to resist the urge to constantly, and no doubt audibly sniff the air; as close as she was, the smell of the punk's virility was mouth watering. But she was well-disciplined, a multitude of lifetimes of experience preparing her for nearly anything... even if what she was facing now was unprecedented.

"We're here." Luisa spoke simply, her voice deep and a bit raspy. She nodded towards a run down house - well, calling it a house would've been kind; it was more like a glorified shack. Set between a row of similarly grimy and shoddily-constructed abodes, it was unassuming despite its unfortunate appearance. Like many of the residences around this part of the city, there were bars on the windows and doors, and the front lawn was seemingly non-existent. Grace raised an eyebrow as they approached the front door, a dirty, well-trampled welcome mat that just read 'Fuck You' greeting the pair.

Pulling on one of the chains attached to her jeans, Lou produced a set of keys and went to work undoing the numerous locks. As soon as she was finished, the futa raised a boot clad-foot, and with a thrust of her leg, kicked the front door open; Grace had to bite her lip to resist making an unnecessary comment. Pressing a strong hand against the succubus's back, Luisa pushed her into the house, following closely behind and closing the door behind her.

"Welcome to paradise!"

Trying to stifle a grimace at the punk's ironic statement, Grace let her eyes roam over the room she'd no doubt be spending the better part of the night in. The floor was covered by a grime encrusted carpet that was barely visible under the piles of bottles and trash that filled the room. A cracked wooden table sat in the corner, covered by what Grace could only assume was drug paraphernalia along with empty water bottles, and what looked like books covered by naked women. Numerous burn holes marked a dirty looking couch against the far side of the room, and the parts of the walls that weren't covered by posters and flyers were as stained as everything else in the room.

This place wasn't paradise, it was a fucking den of depravity!

And a den of depravity was exactly where Grace wanted to be. While she may have preferred her lodgings to be a bit nicer, she was no stranger to fucking in less-than-sterile environments. Besides, that fucking musk that wafted from Lou's body was even more concentrated here. It was like someone had bottled her smell and was pouring it directly down her nose. Grace had to grit her teeth just to not let her tongue flop out again, and the futa's bulging bicep on her back didn't help the matter either!

Her musk-induced reverie was broken as Luisa pushed her farther into the room. It quickly became clear that she was being led to the couch, no doubt where the punk was going to spend the night ravishing her. Regaining her senses, Grace did her best to strut sexily in front of her prey, making sure her ass shook back and forth in time with her hips. She forced her tail to swing back and forth as well, making sure that any eyes behind her would be concentrated on her prominent backside. She could hear a pair of soft thuds behind her, and she guessed it was the punk removing her heavy combat boots. Before Grace could take a seat on the crumpled couch cushions, Luisa moved ahead of her and plopped herself down right in the middle of it.