Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 04

Story Info
We have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.
5.3k words
4.7
4.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers

Chapter 4 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

Soho

England in the 1980s was still fairly proscriptive regarding pornography. Some large towns did have Sex Shops, but they still mostly sold soft porn and toys.

Gloria's idea was for us to visit the Mecca of the UK sex industry that was Soho in West London, which, though now in decline from it's heyday of the 1970s, was still a major tourist attraction.

She had managed to get the time away from her family by saying that she and Brenda had scored tickets to go and see the musical 'Cats' in the West End and that way we could all go off for a couple of days without raising suspicions.

Of course I had to come up with my own story for my family, which was a more prosaic one of staying over at Brian's to help on their farm to make some more money before Uni. Since this was not an unfamiliar occurrence we all hoped that we could keep up the pretence and that nothing would happen in those two days to give my parents any reason to call the farm to speak to me.

Brenda had booked us a hotel room and we went up on the train together as if I was on a trip to the capital with my mother and my aunt.

When we got to the hotel there was a few curious looks at me and the two older ladies as we checked in but no one raised any objections.

As soon as we were situated, we set off to explore the seedy part of town.

Most of the sex shops at that time were quite discrete in how they advertised themselves to the outside world and weren't exactly inviting to enter. The locals seemed to ignore them as they went about their daily business, and the rest of the throng were mostly curious tourist, such as ourselves.

We three stood on one side of the road and pondered the shop opposite. Basically, for all their bravado and interest in sex, the two ladies could not bring themselves to enter the establishment and instead were trying to encourage me to go in alone.

Eventually I acquiesced and entered a rather bland shop filled with racks of magazines and shelves of dildos and vibrators, whips and leather....things.

My face was burning red as I looked around but no one else seemed bothered with me so I started browsing.

There were some hardcore magazines, mostly Swedish and Dutch it seemed. Lots of hairy men and women engaged in athletic sex for the camera.

Gloria had instructed me to look for kinky stuff such as bondage and spanking and there was quite a few of those, but I wasn't there for titillation so much as education. I needed some 'how to' type books.

In the end I collected up half a dozen mags which seemed to fit the bill and some mock handcuffs, a gag type thing and some wrist and ankle straps.

I went to the counter to pay. The unshaven guy standing there eyed me wearily.

"You're over eighteen I suppose?" he asked, with little enthusiasm.

"Yes." I said simply holding out the money Brenda had given me.

The guy sighed loudly and started ringing up my purchases on the till.

He then put all of the items into a black plastic carrier bag and gave me my change.

"You know son," he said as I was about to leave, "you would do better getting yourself a girlfriend. You don't need this stuff at your age."

I thanked him and left the store as quick as possible, trying desperately not to make eye contact with anyone on the street outside.

Back at the hotel we emptied the bag onto one of the two double beds.

Brenda and Gloria flicked through the magazines with great interest and a few gasps and giggles. They also examined the other items a little wearily, as if they were dirty and tainted.

Finally Gloria looked at the clock and said: "Okay, lovely boy, you've got your homework to do tonight while Bren and I go off to watch some singing cats."

I was a bit flabbergasted. "You mean you really have tickets?" I asked.

Gloria grinned. "We have to be able to tell people what the show was like." she said.

And off they went leaving me to my porn.

As a conciliatory measure Brenda had said I could order room service for dinner as they would be dining out in any case. So I looked at the menu and called down to place an order.

While waiting I decided to have a shower. It was as I was coming back into the bedroom from the bathroom with the complimentary bathrobe on that there was a knock at the door and an accented female voice called: "Room service"

I opened the door to see a very pretty lady in her early twenties standing there with a mobile trolley with my food.

She smiled and started to push by me.

"I'll take it." I said quickly, but she started shaking her head.

"Naw, I take in." she said with a strong Spanish accent, and I found myself stepping aside for her to enter.

She pushed the trolley over to the seating area and started uncovering the plates of food. Once satisfied with her job done, she turned to me and stood still, smiling up at me.

I suddenly realised I needed to tip her but didn't have any cash on me.

"Is sir...'appy with my service?" she asked.

"I...yes, I am." I said, "But, I'm sorry, I don't have any money."

Her face fell. "You 'ave nothing for me?" she asked.

I felt so embarrassed I quickly looked over to the beds in case one of the ladies had left a purse, but there was nothing but the porn mags and leather goods. The Spanish waitress followed my stare and said, "Oh!"

She walked over to the bed and turned a few pages of the nearest magazine. It was a photoplay of one woman tying up another naked woman who had a dildo up her cooch.

The maid turned her stare to me.

"You like this?" she asked.

"I..I....I....it's research." I blurted, "I don't really know."

The maid came back to me and stood close in front. Suddenly she grasped the cord of the bathrobe and pulled the knot so it untied and the robe opened.

She looked down at me and her hand grasped my cock.

"This much better." she said with a big grin and massaged my member until it was hard in her hand.

"Tan grande." she said and sank to her knees. She studied my manhood intently and then sucked on it's tip.

I sighed and placed my hands on her head, pushing my fingers slowly through her thick black hair.

She took a few more inches into her mouth and rubbed her tongue against me.

The she pulled me from her mouth and rubbed my dick over her face and looked up at me with a big grin as my cock rested on her chin.

"No tip, so you make me.....ummm...ummm...orgasmo!"

"Yes." I replied, "I make you orgasmo mucho!"

Quickly she stood and we moved over to the bed without the porn. She reached up to my face and pulled my lips down on to hers. We kissed hard and long, our tongues meeting and rubbing against each other, while my hands caressed her body and started unbuttoning her trim white blouse, pushing it from her shoulders and then unfastening her bra.

She pushed the bathrobe completely off me and pulled me hard against her by grasping my buttocks. My cock left a slime trail on her black skirt.

I reached down behind her and found the skirt zipper and fastener and soon that was sitting around her ankles and she just had her knickers on.

Now it was my turn to kneel and I did so and hooked my thumbs into the waistband of her flimsy panties and pulled them slowly downwards while probing her belly button with my tongue.

She stepped out of the undergarment and I steered her to lay back on the bed. I grasped her legs behind her knees and raised them up and pushed them back towards her shoulders. She gasped and her face flushed as she was totally exposed to my gaze.

I lowered my mouth to her hairy mound and found her lips with my tongue, sliding it between them and tasting her quim.

She put her hands on my head and guided my mouth to pleasure her.

"Chúpame el culo" she cried breathlessly and pressed down on my head forcing my tongue to slide down from her pussy and make contact with her asshole.

"Oh my!" she cried as I tongued her tight, puckered bumhole. I moved my wet tongue in circles around it and teased the tip into her.

She squealed at this and pulled my head back up to her cunt where I went to work on her clit.

After many minutes of licking and sucking her tender cunt, she pulled my mouth finally back up to hers and we kissed, both tasting her.

"We fuck!" she gasped, and grabbed my cock and steered it's swollen glands to her wet pussy.

It was a tight fit, but with her legs up on my shoulders and the tonguing I had just given her, I managed to slide an impressive amount of my length into her.

Her panting increased with my thrusting back and forth and her fingernails scratched down my back.

"Orgasmo!" she cried, pulling my head back down to hers. "Orgasmo!"

I started up the pump in my head and released the valves.

My body spasmed and my spunk pumped into her. Her eyes grew wide as she could feel my hot seed entering deep into her and overflowing out along my shaft as I continued to thrust back and forth.

Eventually my actions diminished and her breathing slowed.

I slowly pulled out of her with a wet sound as my cock flopped out, covered in both of our juices, which also dribbled from her and made a dark stain on the bed sheets.

While she lay back on the bed I got a hand towel from the bathroom and sat beside her gently wiping away my cum oozing from her pussy.

(Of course, none of that actually happened, but this story was in danger of going for too long without a sex scene and needed to be spiced up a bit!)

Brenda and Gloria returned to the room late and I was already asleep in one of the beds. I think they were too tired by the day's activities to be bothered to disturb me and ended sleeping together in the other bed.

The next day we all chatted about the magazines and what I'd learned, as well as their critical appraisal of the musical which they apparently both enjoyed enormously.

As we left the hotel I looked wistfully at the Spanish looking waitress who had entered the lobby pushing a trolley of room service food from the kitchens.

Miss Henderson

A few days passed and then I got a call from Gloria. We had my first customer.

Gloria picked me up from our usual place and drove me to Brenda's house.

"Now," explained Gloria, "this is an acquaintance of mine, a schoolteacher."

I looked alarmed and she rushed to reassure me. "Not from your old school, don't worry."

I relaxed a little.

"She's told me in the past about the boys she teaches in the sixth form. She says they're all full of raging hormones and greasy hair. I hinted about you and she seemed intrigued."

"She wants me like that?" I asked.

"No silly!" Gloria laughed, "No, I told her you're clean and well presented and...."

"And?" I asked, fearing the worst.

"....and....innocent." she finished with a smile.

"You mean she thinks I'm a virgin?" I asked.

"No, obviously not as I'd already told her about...well, you know, our...erm... encounter. No, I just said you were inexperienced but keen....to learn."

"Okay."

"Thing is, lovely boy, this will be you flying solo. We can't start this full on with a group booking until we're all confident that you can handle this. Bren and I won't be there, so you will have to play it by ear." Gloria glanced at me, "She has.....a certain scenario in mind."

I sighed. "Which is?"

"She wants you to play the part of a nervous schoolboy, secretly in love with his teacher and willing to do anything to please her." Gloria stared at the road ahead and waited for my reply.

I took a deep breath. "Okay, I guess." Then I had a thought. "Is she nice?" I asked.

Gloria smiled, "Yes, she's lovely. Loveless marriage apparently and a vivid imagination."

"What does she teach?" I asked.

"English Literature, I think." came the response.

So, we arrived at Brenda's and I got ready. The ladies had procured dark grey knee length shorts and a plain white shirt with a striped tie. Apparently it was close enough to school uniform appearance to be acceptable.

After showering, shaving face, chest and groin, I dressed and awaited instructions.

Brenda came to the door and said softly: "She's here. Give it five minutes and then got to the lounge. Good luck!"

I was surprised we were using the lounge for this rather than one of the smaller bedrooms as we had discussed in our planning sessions, but then, perhaps a bed would be a little too obvious for this lady's scenario.

I went down at the appointed hour and tapped on the door.

"Come in." said a bored sounding female voice. I entered.

All of the curtains were drawn and the room lights were on.

Miss Henderson sat at Brenda's desk which had been moved from it's usual place against the side wall and was now towards the centre of the room. Several of the kitchen chairs were lined up in front of the desk. We had a classroom.

I walked over to the desk and stood for a moment in silence in front of it, before clearing my throat and saying: "You asked for me, miss?"

Miss Henderson waited a beat as if the paper she was looking at had some important information on it, and then she looked up at me.

"Oh yes, David. That's right." she said and stared at me. "I need to have a word with you about.... a note that has been drawn to my attention."

I played along. "A note, miss?"

"Yes!" she said sternly, "It contains writings which are completely inappropriate."

She took another piece of paper from the desk, stood and handed it to me. It was typewritten.

"Is that your handwriting?" she asked.

I lowered my eyes demurely. "Yes miss."

"Indeed!" she said sternly and sat back down.

"Please read the note, David."

I gulped and looked at her aghast.

"Read it!" she snapped.

I started to read in a tremulous voice: "Dear Miss Henderson, I love you very much. I spend all day thinking of you and can't take my eyes off you in class. I want to kiss you and touch your body."

I looked up at Miss Henderson who was staring intently at me.

"Carry on, there's more!" she commanded.

I continued: "Every night I touch myself imagining it is your hand stroking me. I have had several wet dreams because of this. I would love to see your boobs and pussy. I would do anything to make you happy. Lots of love. David."

My face was blushing red, mostly from my attempts to not laugh at the note.

Miss Henderson, however, was taking it very seriously.

"What am I to make of that?" she asked and stood to walk towards me. She took the paper from my shaking hands and read it silently to herself then looked at me again.

"Is it true?" she asked.

"Wha....which part?" I replied.

"All of it!"

I nodded my head, ashamed of what I had written.

"I'm very sorry miss...."

"Quiet!" she snapped, "I'm thinking of how we are to deal with this situation." She walked around me, occasionally looking at the paper and speaking isolated words: "Boobs", "Pussy", "Dreams"

Finally she stopped in front of me again.

"Well, I think we need to address why you are having such vivid thoughts that you put it in writing to me. Not very good writing, I might add, fdor an 'A' level English student. It would have been more impressive as a poem. So, tell me, why?"

"I...I love you, Miss Henders..."

"And stop calling me Miss Henderson. The school day has finished and my name is Shirley."

"I love you Miss Shirley." I said, and noticed a little smile on her lips.

"The thing is, David, I don't think it is appropriate for an eighteen year old boy to fall in love with his teacher. And I really don't understand what this stroking business is. What is a 'wet dream'? It's not Shakespearean."

She now stood very close to me, and I could feel her body heat.

"I stroke my....dick, miss, and sometimes I wake up and there is sticky cum all around it."

"I see. You stroke it thinking of me?"

"Yes miss."

"Hmmmm." she says, "Show me."

"Miss?"

"Show me what you do."

I gulped loudly and unfastened my shorts. She watched closely as I removed them and she could see my semi-hard on pressing against my boxers. She arched an eyebrow as I slipped those down as well and I am standing there with my cock rapidly engorging as she views me.

"Stroke it." she said softly.

I wrapped my fingers around the thick shaft and slowly moved back and forth sliding the foreskin over my glands.

"Fascinating." she said, a little breathlessly. "And this leads to a sticky mess?"

"Yes miss."

"Well, you'd better stop then." she said.

I stopped wanking and awaited her next instruction.

"Why do you think you want to see my 'boobs' and 'pussy'?" she asked while looking at the paper.

"I think they must be nice. I'd like to give you pleasure, miss." I replied.

She looked at me and then stood facing me with her bum pressed against the edge of the desk.

"Well, perhaps you should have a look, then?"

I walked to her and stared at her face as I unbuttoned her blouse. She sighed audibly as I opened it and exposed her breasts encased in a white lace bra. I then found the fastener for her tight black skirt and released that allowing it to fall to the floor.

She had white lace panties and white stockings and suspenders on. My cock twitched but I needed to keep it flaccid for now so I get Zen in on the act.

I reached out tentatively and touched the exposed skin of her cleavage with my fingertips and enjoyed their silky smooth coolness. Her breasts were moving with her increased breathing rate. She suddenly turned her back on me and presented the bra fastener.

I unclipped the bra and slid my hands around to her front to cup each breast as the garment slid from her shoulders. I could feel her hard nipples against the palms of my hands. I kissed the back of her neck.

She sighed again and I moved my hands down over her ribs and to her waist, slowly stroking up and down along it's curve and then to the elastic of her panties. I ran my fingers between the waistband and her skin and started to work them down over her hips and along her thighs until they lay at her ankles. I raised one foot and then the other to have her step out of them, and then she turned to face me.

Her face was flushed and her breathing rapid. I switched off Zen and my cock grew thick and long.

She reached for it and stroked her fingers along it's length.

"You're very beautiful, Shirley." I said, and I leaned in to press my mouth to hers. She pushed against me pressing her lips to meet mine and her tongue to massage mine. Her hand was working up and down on my shaft and my hands went from gently stroking and cupping the side of her face to slowly moving down her neck and finding her breasts to hold and stroke.

I started to kiss her neck and throat and then moved down to her breasts, bestowing many kisses on her skin and sucking and licking her nipples.

"Stop! Stop!" she said, suddenly.

I stopped and looked at her with concern. Had she had second thoughts?

She was breathing rapidly and her face was flushed. "Not here." she said, "The bedroom."

I pondered whether we should grab our clothes but she grabbed my hand first and led me quickly from the lounge. I was completely naked with a massive hard on and she was naked all bar the stockings and suspenders.

We went up the stairs, with me following her lead and eyeing her shapely arse and the slit I could see between her thighs.

She went to the master bedroom. This must have been agreed with Brenda, who, incidently, was nowhere to be seen.

Calorific
Calorific
129 Followers
12