Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went into the room and once again we were kissing and touching each other's bodies.

"Is this what you dreamed of?" she asked, apparently reverting back to character.

"Yes miss." I responded, "Only this is so much better!"

She sat herself on the edge of the large double bed and I stood in front of her, my cock hard and pointing heavily towards her chest.

She guided it to her mouth and licked off the sticky pre-cum dribbling from the pee hole.

Then she laid back on the bed and opened her legs invitingly. Her pussy hair was trimmed to a near perfect triangle, as if it was an arrow head pointing towards her cunt.

I knelt on the carpeted floor and placed one stockinged leg up on my shoulder feeling the texture of the material rub against my cheek as my head moved closer.

When I got to her stocking tops I had both of her legs on my shoulders and I was kissing from one smooth thigh to the other. I took my time, making little circles on her skin with my tongue and kissing her wetly.

I could smell her scent and my excitement began to build. I looked at her, and then I put my hands behind her knees and I raised her legs up off my shoulders and pushed them as far back towards her own shoulders as she could comfortably take.

Her pussy was completely exposed. I stroked down the sides of it with my tongue, teasing that crevice where her thighs joined her abdomen, and then across to her pussy, pressing against the pliable, yielding flesh of her quim. I slid my tongue against it until her lips parted and her moisture escaped in a trickle. I felt this liquid run down on to my tongue and then it flowed down her skin to then moisten her butthole. I licked there, tasting her arse and cunt flavours at the same time.

She was moaning as my tongue invaded her puckered anus and I licked her ring-piece. I spent a few minutes teasing and licking there and then I moved my mouth up towards her pussy.

I pressed my mouth to the lips again as if I was kissing her mouth. I pushed my tongue inside and moved it up and down.

She was grabbing and pawing at my head and moving her hips to meet my mouth. Saliva and her juice ran down my chin and dripped onto the bed.

I pushed my left arm up so that both of her legs were trapped in position by my forearm and I used my freed right hand to join my mouth in pleasuring her pussy.

I felt the soft, wet folds of flesh and the prickly hairs of her bush and pushed two fingers into her and then twisted them around. I sucked on her clit as I did this, holding it with my lips and pulling my head away from her.

I fucked her with my fingers but I really wanted it to be my cock. I gazed up at her and saw her eyes alternated from being screwed tight shut as the orgasms course through her and then opening wide so she could watch my activity at her crotch.

After a while, with my hand drenched from her juice and my tongue becoming a little fatigued I withdrew from her fanny and raised myself up so that her legs were back on my shoulders and my cock was poised above her cunt.

I lurched forward slightly and felt the head of my cock make contact with her soft, wet flesh. My mouth went onto hers and I pushed forward with my hips forcing my cock to slide in between her cunny lips and into her tight, fleshy wetness beyond. Our tongues massaged each other as my inches slid into her.

With my elbows resting either side of her head on the duvet I caressed her face and slowly rocked back and forth with my manhood filling her tight space.

She sighed and moaned with every movement of my body in hers and we were both bathed in sweat from our exertions.

I was keeping the pumps going but the valves remained shut, for now.

Her eyes were open and she was looking into mine. "I want to be on top." she said.

I kissed her and then slowly withdrew from her cunt. Her pubes were a matted mess all over her crotch and her thighs glistened from our sweat and her natural lubricant.

I rolled over and lay on my back while she straddled my waist and raised her hips to look down along our bodies. She found my cock with her hand and guided the tip back to her quim.

She was in control now. She applied some pressure and slid her hips back towards our feet, taking nearly all of my cock deep inside of herself. There were still a few inches of clearance so I reached between us and found her clit with my fingers and rubbed it in time with her movements.

She was staring at the wall at the head of the bed, totally lost in her pleasure. I reached up with my other hand and stroked and caressed her breasts and nipples.

Her pace was quickening. Her moans were getting louder and I could feel her liquid trickling down over my balls.

Now the bed was squeaking with her movements and she was vocalising: "Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!.......Yes!..................YES!"

She arched her back and stared up at the ceiling and I could feel her pussy clench me even tighter.

She was now silent for what seemed an age and I briefly feared she might have had a heart attack, but then she let out a long breath and fell forward onto me, her breasts squashed between our bodies. I could feel her twitching against my dick.

She finally moved her hips forward enough for me to vacate her and she rolled to the side laying beside me.

"Oh wow!" she said to the ceiling.

I wasn't sure what to say. I had totally lost track of time and couldn't be certain if the session was now at an end. Were we to continue the role playing?

She turned on her side, resting on her elbow and regarding me. "You're still hard." she said, eyeing my wet cock. "Incredible to think I had that inside me." she continued, "Fucking incredible."

I looked at her and we both had a fit of the giggles. I Zenned my cock to be dormant again as I'd read in one of the magazines that sustained erections over long periods of time can be dangerous.

She reached a hand to my face and leaned in to kiss me.

"Thank you." she said, "That was worth every penny."

We rested for about ten minutes, neither of us wanting to say very much. I felt a little disappointed that I hadn't climaxed but it was something Gloria had said might happen on these occasions.

"However much you might prize it," she said one time in the car on our way to Brenda's, "not every woman is craving your jism. This is to be about THEM, not YOU." she emphasised the words, "Your compensation is being paid for it."

Shirley used the en-suite shower and was in there when Gloria and Brenda both turned up downstairs. I went down to meet then, still totally naked and smelling strongly of pussy.

"Oh, my lovely boy, what have you been doing?" said Gloria with a grin.

"Only what was asked of me." I replied and grinned back.

"I'll go up and see how our client is doing." Said Brenda, "Can she still walk?" she asked and turned to the stairs without waiting for a reply.

"I need to get cleaned up too." I said to Gloria and headed for Brenda's downstairs shower room.

Gloria was following me.

"So, how did it go?" she asked excitedly.

"It went well, I think." I said as I entered the shower room. Gloria was close behind me.

"Did she cum?" she asked.

"She did, yes." I said, emphasising the 'she'.

Gloria looked at me concerned. "Oh, you didn't?"

I shook my head and started the shower running.

"Well, if that's how she wanted it then that's fine." she said.

I stepped into the shower and started washing myself while Gloria waited outside the cubicle. At least I had thought she was waiting.

Suddenly the cubicle door opened and a naked Gloria stepped in with me.

"Thought you might need some help." she explained as she massaged my soapy dick.

I wasn't around when Miss Shirley Henderson (not her real name!) left, but after getting relief from Gloria and towelling off we went to the lounge and Brenda was waiting for us.

"Well?" I asked as I pulled on my boxers.

"Couldn't be happier." said Brenda, handing me my shirt and shorts, and a small wad of cash. "I'm not sure about my duvet and cover though. Or the bed itself. May have to have all that burned!"

"Well, I was surprised but that's where she took me."

Brenda held up her hand. "Yes, yes!" she said, "I know, that was agreed with her. I just didn't think it would be quite so wet."

"And that's without you cumming!" added Gloria with a wink.

After Gloria dropped me back at our meet point and I got home to family and normality I found myself thinking of Shirley.

I think she was a genuinely lovely person who needed something to brighten up her day.

I believe what she really wanted on that bed was just a little bit of love, and I was happy to give that to her.

But love is a strange concept in this business and is often mistaken for lust. Over the years I have discovered that people with strong needs can sometimes be very vulnerable to exploitation or just hostages to their own desires.

Anyway, as I drifted off to sleep that night I pondered that I had passed my first solo flight and was now ready for the Club to open fully for business.

12