Big Dave, An Autobiography Ch. 09

Story Info
We go to the Ball at Bentley Hall.
6.5k words
4.43
2.5k
2

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 12/03/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers

Chapter 9 - Big Dave, An Autobiography

Hi, my name's Dave and I have an enormous cock.

This story takes place in the mid 1980s in England.

In Chapter 1 you meet me at age eighteen and my first sexual experience with Rachel.

In Chapter 2 you meet Gloria, who would have a profound affect on my life during that long, hot summer.

In Chapter 3 you meet Brenda and the formation of the Big Dave Club.

In Chapter 4 we have adventures in a Soho Hotel and Miss Henderson.

In Chapter 5 we begin our first full session of The BD Club with a timid mouse.

In Chapter 6 I discover what it is like to be dominated.

In Chapter 7 we meet Clara and the first signs of doubt.

In Chapter 8 Gloria has a date.

In Chapter 9 We go to the Ball at Bentley Hall.

Chapter 9

Some days later Brenda contacted me, which was in itself unusual as Gloria was normally my contact.

I was worried she had found out about our tryst in her house. I had told Gloria that I wasn't going to lie to Brenda if she had suspicions and asked me direct, but a number of days had now passed and this was the first contact I'd had with either woman.

I asked Brenda what was up.

"I have a special customer you might be interested in." she said over the phone, "Not a Club event though."

I was intrigued and asked to hear more.

Brenda explained that Lady Montgomerie-Smythe, one of the local aristocracy, was having one of her regular soirées in aid of some charity or other, and she needed the services of someone like me.

"To do what?" I asked.

"Well," Brenda continued, "I'm not sure of the details but one of our ladies has obviously been talking to her about you and so she contacted me direct. She insists it's very hush hush though, not another soul should know about it, so I can't really involve Gloria."

I was unhappy at this as it felt as if the two women were now conspiring events behind each other's backs, but Brenda was adamant that it was the client who requested this. I insisted that if I did it we would have to cut Gloria in on the money.

"Oh you're such a softy!" said Brenda, "But, yes okay, she will get her share."

"What happens now?" I asked.

"I'll set up a meeting for you and see what she says."

So we hung up and I waited to hear from Brenda.

She called again two days later.

"Are you free this Saturday to go to Bentley Hall?"

I was, but I needed transportation.

"I can drive you to the gates, you'll have to walk the rest of the way as she insists you come alone." she offered.

I agreed to that and waited for Saturday to roll around.

On the day, Brenda picked me up from the bus shelter and drove me the thirty or so miles to Bentley Hall. We chatted as she drove and I tried to get a sense of whether she knew about Gloria and I, but it seemed that we were in the clear on that.

"You on a diet, Bren?" I asked as she did seem to have lost a bit of weight recently and I thought the compliment would please her.

"No, not really." she said, "But it doesn't hurt to get a bit more trim, especially at my age."

As agreed she dropped me at the gates and went off to the local village to have lunch. She would return in two hours.

I strolled up the gravel pathway towards the house, enjoying the shade of the twin rows of ancient oak trees which lined the drive.

I passed some men clearing fallen branches but they paid little attention to me.

Finally I was at the ornate oak door. There was a brass pull handle beside it which I tugged on and could faintly hear bells tinkling from within.

Lady Montgomerie-Smythe

It was a few moments before the sounds of locks being unfastened heralded the opening of the door.

A liveried butler stood framed in the doorway looking imperiously down his nose at me.

"Yes?"

"I'm here to see Lady Monty....Montague..." I spluttered trying to remember how Brenda pronounced the name. All my mouth wanted to say was 'monty python'.

"Is her ladyship expecting you?" he asked with disdain.

"I believe so." I replied and gave him my name and Brenda's name, just to be on the safe side.

"Wait." he commanded and closed the door with a loud bang.

He must have been gone for about ten minutes before the door opened again. This time he stepped aside and nodded with his head for me to enter.

It was cool inside the hallway and I marvelled at the oil paintings which seemed to decorate every wall.

The butler marched swiftly ahead of me and took me to a room at the back of the house where a smartly dressed woman was drinking tea and reading "The Times".

"Your Ladyship." the butler said and presented me.

"Jolly good Rogers, you can go." she said barely looking up from her paper.

She was dressed in a tweed jacket with a white shirt and tailored tight riding trousers with shiny black leather boots.

I stood awkwardly for a moment and then coughed.

"Brenda said..." I started but she held up a finger for me to wait until she had completed the article she was reading. Finally she was done and she looked at me for the first time.

"Hmmmm. Not sure." she said. "Turn around."

I did an awkward pirouette and finished facing her.

"Not very muscular." she said, as if inspecting a horse, "They do like them muscular."

"They?" I asked, but again she ignored me.

"Hmmmm" she said, "Have you worked one of these events before?" she asked.

Since I didn't even know what the event was I was safe in saying 'No' to that question.

"What is the event?" I asked.

"It is a charity fundraiser." she said, "We hold them here every few years when Sebby, that's my husband, is off gallivanting around the mid-east. It's a ladies only affair but we do like to provide attractive male staff to wait upon them. We also have an auction at the end. Are you interested? We're one short this year and it really will be quite tiresome if we can't make the full quota."

"What would my duties be?" I asked.

Now she arose from her chair and walked over to me.

"Well, waiting on ladies, mostly. But there are some more unusual aspects." She paused and squeezed my upper harm before continuing, "The staff will be mostly naked." she finished matter of factly.

"Oh!" I said.

"That a problem?" she asked, eyebrow raised.

"No milady." I replied, and saw her wince at the word.

"Please don't call me that." she said.

She walked over to a desk beneath the large Tudor leaded light window and picked up a sheet of paper and placed it on the table next to her newspaper. She took a Biro and put that on top.

"Fill this out. I'll be back in fifteen minutes. Do not leave this room."

With that she turned and left, closing the door on me.

I sat at the table and looked at the paper.

It was headed "I agree and consent to the following:" and beneath that was a very long list with boxes at the end of each line indicating 'yes' or 'no'

I studied the list.

Item one was 'nudity'. I ticked the 'yes' box.

Item two was 'Giving Oral Stimulation (Male to Female). I ticked the 'yes' box.

Item three was 'Giving Oral Stimulation (Male to Male). I ticked the 'no' box.

And so on. All kinds of sexual acts were described including anal sex, pissing, facials, something called 'pegging', and various configurations of male and female participation were included with each act.

At the end of the page it asked for penis size and then a signature.

I completed the form and signed it, and waited for her ladyship to return which she did shortly afterwards.

She glanced down at the ticked boxes and then the last item.

"Oh, no, no." she said, "We may be in the EEC but we still use inches in this house, not centimetres. You'll have to do that again."

"That is in inches, ma'am." I said and smiled at her.

"Oh" she squeaked and colour flushed her cheeks.

Now she looked at me afresh and handed me a business card.

"Call that number. They will want to meet you and instruct you on how we do these things."

I looked at the card.

"You can go now." she said and looked down again at the form I had filled in.

I walked back down the driveway and sat in the shade of the brick gatehouse until Brenda appeared in her car.

"How'd it go?" she enquired after I was seated.

"Bizarre." I said and recounted my experience as we drove back to the village.

I phoned the number on the card from Brenda's house.

I now had yet another appointment to meet the man in charge of organising the event. I told Brenda and she agreed to be chauffeur again but mumbled something about Gloria getting money for nothing. I knew she was just joking but I did think that maybe Brenda should have a tip for doing all this driving around for me.

The following Wednesday Brenda drove me to the offices of the organiser. He was a tall, elegant black man called Tim. Brenda couldn't take her eyes off of him.

"I'm surprised you brought your mother today." said Tim and grinned at us both.

"She's not my..." I started, but he held up his hand.

"I know, I know." he said, "Catherine forewarned me."

"Catherine?" I asked.

"Lady Catherine Montgomerie-Smythe." he stated flatly.

"Oh, okay."

"Right, let's get to business. Obviously none of this information is to be shared with anyone else, is that understood?"

We both nodded and he continued:

"Well, these charity events cater to the needs of very wealthy ladies who donate very large sums of money in order to attend. Very large sums." he emphasised, "For that money, they are wined and dined with only the very best cuisine on offer and they are served by handsome young men..." he waved his hand in my direction, "...who are required to be naked."

He paused staring at us for any negative reaction.

"Good." he continued, "The women are at liberty to take liberties with the male staff, so long as you're not participating in the auction."

"Auction?" asked Brenda.

"Yes." Tim replied, "The evening concludes with a 'slave' auction."

I coughed at this.

"Isn't...." I spluttered, "Isn't that a bit......inappropriate?" I asked.

"No, it's perfectly okay. The 'slaves' sign waivers and have already filled out consent forms...." said Tim, apparently missing the point of my question.

"Oh!" I exclaimed, causing Tim to frown.

"You filled out a form?" he asked, looking down at his notes.

"Yes, I think so. It was a list of sex acts and..."

"Right, right." he said, having now found the relevant note. "Okay, well Catherine appears to have you down as a substitute, so to speak. She's uncertain you will be suitable. No offence intended."

"So if I'm not in the auction what are the duties?"

"Right, well, apart from replenishing drinks, leading the ladies to their seats, complimenting them on their appearance whenever possible, you might also be required to pleasure them with mouth, fingers or penis. This will all occur amongst the guests, not in private." He sat back satisfied and arched his fingers together. "Any questions?"

"If he's in the auction then none of that can happen?" asked Brenda.

"Yes, that's right. The 'slaves' will be exhibited but it's a 'look don't touch' scenario until they are bought. That is when the purchaser can do as they like with their 'slave', or rather whatever the 'slave' has consented to on the form.

Obviously, what you are willing to do may reflect on the price someone is prepared to pay. Apparently you, David, did not consent to anal sex with a woman or a man, or indeed any sexual act with a man. That will reduce your value I'm afraid, as some of these women do like to see their 'slave' fuck, or be fucked, by a male they know, either a relative or servant. Aristocratic perverts, the lot of them, but it's what has made this country great!" he finished with a big smile.

"Now, if that's all clear there is just one more thing we need to do. Can you show me your penis?" Tim asked, bluntly.

I stared at Tim as he sat there leaning back in his chair perfectly relaxed as if he'd just asked to see my holiday snaps.

Brenda was laughing softly into her hand.

With a deep sigh I stood up and started undoing my trousers.

"He doesn't have much panache." commented Tim, making Brenda laugh all the more.

I dropped my underwear and let him see it.

Tim's eyes widened and he sat up straight in his chair.

"Okay, well, ahem, yes, ummmm you can put those back on now." he said and started scribbling on his notepad.

I refastened my trousers and sat down.

"I think you will definitely be in the auction." he concluded and reached across to shake my hand.

We left the office and both burst out laughing in the street outside.

"Oh my god!" said Brenda, "There's nowt as strange as folk."

The Ball at the Hall

The night arrived. Brenda had driven me to Bentley Hall and had booked a small hotel locally so she would be available to pick me up afterwards. It was extra expense but the money they were offering made it viable.

I was led through the warm building to a gallery overlooking the main dining area. There were seven other men up there, all looking down at the preparations being made to the table.

Tim was in attendance.

"Gentlemen, gentlemen, if I might have your attention." He waited until all of us faced him. "Good. In about thirty minutes our guests will arrive. You will line up in the main hall, naked, so that our guests may inspect you. This will be an initial cursory introduction just to get them suitably interested..."

One of the other guys put his hand up.

"Yes?" asked Tim.

"Should we be erect, sir?"

"That's not a necessity, but if it happens to any of you I'm sure the ladies won't mind. But, don't get too carried away. We don't want any spillages!"

The guys laughed at this.

"Once the meal commences" Tim continued, "you will all come back up here where you can be viewed from below. During and after the meal, the ladies will be invited to come up here for a closer inspection. You are not to engage in any physical sexual acts with them, understood?"

We all nodded.

"That will come later after you have been purchased. Any questions?"

We all shook our heads. Tim clapped his hands together. "Good!" he exclaimed and ushered us all to the room where we were to undress.

There were other men already naked walking around carrying trays or bottles. Luckily it was a warm night.

Now naked, all trying to maintain eye contact only, with each other, we were given baby oil to apply to our bodies and then marched to the entrance hall and divided into two lines of four, one either side of the hallway.

"Fuckin' hell." said the man standing against the wall opposite me and looking at my dick.

Now the doors opened and the first of the ladies entered. They all wore elaborate lace eye masks to maintain some degree of anonymity. They walked with the elegance and grace of those who were confident of their status. Wafts of expensive perfume filled the space and the clack clack of heels on the old oak floorboards competed with the chatter of voices.

Some looked at us brazenly and with intent, whereas others were more surreptitious, stealing glances at our manhood or our faces.

Each of us had a wrist band with an absurdly large disc on it displaying our number. Mine was '6'.

Lady Monty appeared at the top of the stairs dressed in an ostentatious red ball gown and called out "Ladies! Welcome!", and swept down to greet her guests. I would estimate there was probably around fifty of them.

Soon the last of them had followed the others into the banqueting hall and we were led back up to the viewing gallery. Tim was lurking in the shadows making sure all went smoothly.

Smells of delicious food assaulted us and there were one or two rumbling stomachs amongst us up there in the gods.

Occasionally a lady would appear, masked up, to inspect the goods. Often they would stroke the shoulders or arm muscles of those on offer, but nearly all stared intently at our genitals.

Some of the guys got quite turned on by this exhibitionism and some erections were also on display.

One lady stopped to look at me and then spoke quietly with Tim.

He came over to me and whispered: "The lady would like to see you at full stretch. Is that possible for you?"

I nodded and he beckoned the lady back to stand in front of me.

My cock engorged on command and pointed at her, twitching occasionally.

"Thank you." she whispered and then left.

"Fuckin' hell." said the same male voice again.

I let my manhood wilt and we continued to stand around for the occasional delectation of the paying customers.

Soon the food was consumed and Catherine stood to make a speech in which she detailed the money raised so far from all of these events and the charities which had benefitted. She also threw in a few jokes which weren't half bad, but may well have been written for her by Tim.

The ladies all toasted their own largesse and there was a break of about half an hour before the auction would begin. During this time it was obvious from our vantage point that many of the waiters were being sexually molested.

At one end of the table a lady was laying back on the table cloth, her legs held high in the air by two waiters while a third was pleasuring her with his mouth and fingers. A small group of ladies were standing nearby watching this and cheering their compatriot on.

In a dark corner next to a suit of armour a waiters pale bum could be seen bouncing back and forth as he fucked a woman up against the wall.

And at the far end of the table a waiter was laying on his back with one lady straddling his face and another bouncing up and down on his todger.

It wasn't quite a full scale orgy going on but it was pretty close.

We received further visits from ladies rather inebriated and not necessarily following the rules, much to the chagrin of Tim who tried valiantly to maintain order without upsetting the guests.

At one point a loud howl from below distracted everyone's attention and we peered over the balcony to see a poor waiter being violated with a disturbingly large cucumber, by a manically grinning woman. There were quite a few intakes of breath and screwed eyes amongst those that witnessed that one.

So then came the auction and once again we were paraded down to the hall and inspected by the drunken ladies.

Catherine, again took to the microphone and attempted to get enough silence to be able to begin.

She introduced each man in turn by their number and listed the sex acts they would consent to.

No.1 was first. He was a stocky chap of Mediterranean appearance. He obviously did quite a bit of body building as he flexed his muscles and flapped his phallus around to screams of delight from the audience.

The bidding was fast and absurdly high. The winner was a large lady of well over six feet in height and who towered over no.1. God knows what she had in store for him that night.

No.2 was a tall blonde man, again very muscular, who had very delicate, almost feminine, features. He too showed off his muscles and then quickly brought himself to an erection without touching himself. I was impressed and wondered if he was a kindred spirit.

No.3 was a black guy, muscular with a large cock. He actually did a little dance like thing for the ladies which concluded with him spinning on his back on the floor. Very impressive and he had the women screaming and outbidding each other.

No.4 we called 'the Chinaman'. He did kung fu moves including high kicks and other acrobatics. He put on a commendable display of gymnastics for the ladies, showing no doubt what the lucky lady might expect should she purchase his services.

No.5 was a beast. This guy was heavily tattooed and had long black curly hair and a beard. He was also nearly seven feet tall and bulky. He presented as a bit sinister and mean, but when talking to him earlier he seemed to me to be quite gentle and docile. The bidding for him wasn't as ferocious as the others but he still commanded a decent price from the eventual winner.

Calorific
Calorific
128 Followers
12